Glass Cut Off Tender Job Description Sample
We are seeking a Roll Tender to become an integral part of our team! You will assist in the operation of machines to print and die cut consumer packaging made from paperboard. Must be willing to work 12-hour shifts, overtime, and rotating day and night shifts.
- Set up and operate machinery to print and die cut paperboard/folding cartons
- Adjust machine gauges to reduce product defects
- Monitor machine cycles to avoid equipment issues or failures
- Review rolling orders and blueprints to verify product specifications
- Calculate and record daily production numbers
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing blueprints
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Mason Tender / Helper
· Mason Tender, you work directly with the Mason, erecting scaffolding and preparing the grout used to hold the bricks together.
· You also cut bricks so the Mason can make intricate patterns with them.
· Mason Tender climbs up the scaffolding to chip off any excess grout on the bricks.
· You also apply sealants to the bricks and grout.
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Apprenticeship completed (a plus)
• Courses completed in bricklaying (a plus)
• Some post secondary school education (a plus)
$10 - $13 /HR
Medical Insurance after 90 days.
Eligible for 401-K after 1 year employment.
Every 2 weeks free breakfast with Safety meeting.
Participation in SAFETY BONUS $75 - $200 EVERY 2 WEEKS
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment.
Since its inception in 1990, Coast to Coast Forms has consistently outperformed as a provider of concrete shell building systems, delivering high quality and cost-effective workmanship. Our success comes from a steadfast commitment to the client’s vision, a culture of balance, integrity, leadership, and loyalty. Our passion for collaborative building practices can be seen in our projects that range from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Okeechobee Counties.
Automated Machine Tender
Job Description This position is responsible for assisting in the manufacture and production of specified products and goods. This position requires a variety of work including, but not limited to packaging, inspection and rework of parts and finished goods.
1. Assists in manufacturing and producing products and goods using automated assembly equipment as directed or explained in related work instructions.
Performs gaging and documentation where applicable. 2. Operates assigned automated equipment including but not limited to supplying the machine with components, unjamming the machine, and packing completed parts 3. Places identification into each container of parts or finished goods unless alternate method has been established 4.
Stops process, isolates suspect material and alerts mechanic, quality assurance, or supervision if problem is found 5. Cleans assigned machine and work area 6. Moves any defective parts or assemblies to specified scrap containers
Additional Responsibilities: 1. Performs and records applicable in-process inspections 2. Performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities: * Must have the ability to work well with one’s hands
Must have the ability to successfully complete on-the-job training program Education & Experience: * High school diploma or equivalent
Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferred
Work Schedule: 12 hours shift Mon
Thurs 6:00 pm
6:00 amLeviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Job category: Manufacturing / Production / Opera...
General Laborer /Mason Tender
The job will include unloading materials, building scaffolding, mixing mortar, construction site cleanup, operating rough terrain forklift and skid loader and other tasks related to masonry construction. The applicant must be able to lift up to 100 pounds, must be able to work outdoors in all weather including summer heat and winter cold.
It is preferable if the applicant has some construction experience but training is available. The job pays $15.00 to $23.00 plus full family healthcare and a pension plan. Assignments can be anywhere in Eastern Iowa and currently the need is in Waterloo.
Press Roll Tender (Feeder)
Commercial printer hiring Roll Tenders (Feeders) to join our busy team.
- Assist in the operation of the press by maintaining ink, water and paper in the press
- Keeping all supplies readily available
- Ensure plates are bent and packed
- Position job stock in roll stand
- Minimum one year experience as a Roll Tender (Feeder)
- Ability to complete paper and ink usage reports using a computer program
- Ability to handle physical workload
Drag Tender Operator
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH EMAIL!!!
APPLY through this link ONLY!!!! https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WEEKMARI&cws=40&rid=150
Formed in 2016, North American Aggregates, LLC (NAA) is a New Jersey based company that supplies high quality sand and other aggregates for road construction, building construction, and clean fill throughout the tristate area. NAA procures its virgin source aggregate from the New York Bay and operates out of its distribution facility in Perth Amboy, New Jersey. The centrally located facility is on the Arthur Kill and proximate to the NJ Turnpike, NJ Parkway and Outerbridge Crossing.
NAA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Weeks Marine, Inc. Weeks is headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey, with additional offices and yards in New Jersey, Louisiana, Texas, Hawaii, Ontario and Nova Scotia. A proven leader in maritime construction, Weeks has successfully completed projects throughout North and South America and employs over 1,600 people.
A Drag tenders is responsible for deck duties including providing a safe, clean vessel for crew members, and is required to comply with safety regulations and procedures to ensure safe and efficient vessel operations. Will also be responsible for training new and inexperienced deck crew.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for operating the drag arm and associated equipment in the proper loading of the dredge
- Responsible for daily inspection, maintenance and repair of the drag arm
- Supervises and evaluates deck crew performance, knowledge and operations
- Coordinates with the Captain to identify crewmember’s performance and create a development plan
- Responsible for all aspects of line handling
- Responsible for vessel maintenance and housekeeping, including meal preparation
- Stands wheel watch as required
- Maintains the vessel exterior in good order including painting or chipping as needed
- Responsible for ensuring a clean sanitary environment aboard the vessel
- Provide assistance as needed to the Captain in checking and inspecting the vessel’s safety equipment.
- Provides support to the engine room as needed per direction of the Captain and/or the Engineer
- Present on deck and within communicating distance at all times while the captain or mate is operating the stern controls
- Follows company and work site safety policies/procedures and commits to an “incident and injury free” work environment
- 5+ years of experience as Able Bodied Seafarer
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work rotational 12 hour watch
- Ability to work 14 days on, 14 days off, revised as necessary
- Merchant Mariners Credentials (MMC)
- AB Limited Certification or higher
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- CPR/AED First Aid Certification
- Valid US Passport
- Driver’s license
- Must be able to tolerate rough seas, vibrations, heat, harsh weather conditions, confined spaces, and high noise levels
- Work will frequently require individuals to push, pull, bend or stand for long periods of time, and climb ladders that have capacity limits of 300 lbs.
- Must be able to lift or carry miscellaneous equipment, supplies and parts up to 50 lbs. unassisted
This Job Description does not cover all the required duties, activities, functions and responsibilities of the position, any of which may change at any time according to the sole and absolute discretion of North American Aggregates, Inc., with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
North American Aggregates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination, hostility, harassment, and retaliation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH EMAIL!!!
APPLY through this link ONLY!!!! https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WEEKMARI&cws=40&rid=150
Our company has three key divisions—Construction, Dredging and Marine Services—which are bolstered by two major subsidiaries, Healy Tibbitts Builders, Inc. and McNally International, Inc. Our vast reach and deep expertise, combined with the sheer size and diversity of our equipment fleet, enable us to serve as a one-stop shop for clients in both the private and governmental sectors.
Established in 1919, our family-owned company has grown rapidly in recent decades. We continue to strengthen our operations through the acquisition of leading businesses combined with frequent upgrades to our fleet of top-grade equipment. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, environmental sensibility, operational efficiency and a long-standing commitment to safety.
We are headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey, and manage a network of regional offices in Louisiana, Texas, Hawaii, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
Banquet Servers & Bar Tender
Banquet Servers & Bartenders
NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER: BARNSLEY RESORT HIRING FAIR
Exciting career opportunities are available at one of the TOP RESORTS IN THE SOUTH (Conde Nast Traveler & USA Today).
JOIN US FOR A HIRING FAIR – SECURE YOUR INTERVIEW. APPLY TODAY TO RECEIVE AN INVITATION
- 100 New Positions Available for our New Inn and Georgian Hall Opening March 2018
Barnsley Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A background check and drug testing are required for employment.
Visit BARNSLEYRESORT.COM/EMPLOYMENT.ASPX to view job descriptions. Please submit an application before career fair.
PHONE 770.773.7480, ext. 2021 • E-MAIL email@example.com
Scope and General Purpose:
To manage the bar area during banquet events in a friendly, professional manner while maintaining the highest possible standard of service.
- With a pleasant, polite, outgoing attitude, take food and beverage orders
- Serve items ordered in a timely manner
- Follow up on Guest satisfaction
- Clear china, silver and glassware after use
- Complete assigned side work duties
- Must be willing and capable of assisting in accomplishing requirements of other job descriptions
- Be able to accomplish all of the above according to prescribed standards as set by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in minimum High School or have equivalent diploma
- Basic computer skills (use of POS terminal)
- Outgoing people skills
- The ability to make work related decisions quickly—to reason out possible outcomes and choose/explain the choices to a Guest.
- Pleasant, positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain the effects of stress.
- Ability to retain training and take direction related to that training
- Ability to correctly count money and maintain security for a cash drawer
- Ability to maintain security for the entire bar area
- Ability to read, write and otherwise effectively communicate in English
- Possess the qualities of trustworthiness and honesty
Essential duties require long periods of standing and walking as well as frequent reaching and kneeling, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting and moving objects 40 lbs or more. The employee must have normal vision (corrected), hearing and verbal communication. The employee must have the ability to multitask, think remember and accomplish multiple task with one move.
Duties are performed in both indoor and outdoor settings, with events often taking place in the elements in all four seasons. Events often involve loud music.
This Job Description reflects management’s assessment of essential functions; however it does not prescribe nor restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
At Barnsley Resort we believe in creating unique, authentic experiences for our guests and the same is true for our colleagues. Whether seeking a new opportunity or the next step in a hospitality career, joining our team of colleagues offers the opportunity to work in a world-class resort environment. Barnsley Resort, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is home to a luxurious spa, championship golf course, horseback riding, fishing, sporting clays course, hunting plantation and both fine and casual dining restaurants. The resort is a member of the Southern Living Hotel Collection and has been named one of the 10 Best Southern Resorts by USA Today, "The World's Best Places To Stay" by Conde Nast Traveler, 10 Best Spas in Atlanta by USA Today, as well as one of The Knot s "Best Wedding Venues". Barnsley Resort's unique cottage style setting has become the preferred destination of many. We look forward to your consideration in making Barnsley Resort your preferred employer.
How to apply:Directly through Zip Recruiter or visit our website employment section at http://barnsleyresort.com/employment.aspx
Barnsley Resort is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is required for employment.
Tap Room Server / Beer Tender
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for craft beer culture and the ability to grow that knowledge to represent to our patrons. The Tasting Room Server is professional, friendly and works with a sense of urgency.
- Serve Printer’s Ale Manufacturing Company’s craft beers in the tasting room
- Be familiar with promotions, sales and assist with special events
- Fill and sell growler orders
- Be able to answer questions and make recommendations regarding our beer selection.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas. Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Charge tours and merchandise accurately and immediately into the Point of Sale system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change, if applicable.
- Clear and reset tables and clean bathrooms in tasting room.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of inventory and supplies.
- Serve as a tour guide to provide our patrons with knowledge about Printer’s Ale beer, brewing process and elements of craft beer.
- Complete opening and closing duties under the direction of Tap Room Coordinator.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Flexibility to work fluctuating schedule.
- Strong knowledge of restaurant/tasting room operations and service procedures.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Possess basic math skills, possess the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months of service/hospitality industry experience, as a server is preferred.
- Cicerone certification is strongly desired.
Novolex™ Careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth. Our team is rich in diversity and our culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork in all we do. Job Title:
Collator Tender Position Summary: Responsible for the safe operation of various types of bag machines in order to produce high quality bags. These may include, but are not limited to, shopping, merchandise, and grocery and sack machines.
Essential Functions &
Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures i.e. PPE, clothing, EHS, moving equipment, cut resistant gloves, etc.
Check bags for quality defects off the machine, and do all quality checks and paper work as per Quality Policy. Safely and efficiently Strip rolls down, removing liner and /or bands and removing minimal layers of damaged paper. Change roll, make splice by hand, maneuver roll into position, adhere roll to web on machine, and adjust paper rolls.
Monitor bag machinery, starting, stopping, jogging, and adjusting as needed in a timely manner. Threading paper through machine smoothly and thread machine as needed. Clean and repair machine as needed using proper tools and equipment.
Maintain ink levels, clean ink pans and wash rollers. Package bags as specified. Change orders Submit accurate production reports daily and timely.
Meet/achieve safety, quality, production waste and housekeeping goals set forth by management. Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management. Candidate
High School diploma or GED 2 years of machine operator and setup experience in a manufacturing environment Reading, writing and basic math skills are needed for this job. Must be mechanically inclined and be able to make minor adjustments to machines. Must be able to correctly read a ruler.
Must be able to problem-solve to make sure that minor adjustments made to machinery are correct. Must be able to effectively communicate with other employees and management. Knowledge of machinery will be needed to perform job.
Self-managing with organization and time management skills. Must have good eyesight (no colorblindness) in order to spot flaws in color comparison, print set-up, etc. as bags or film come off the production line. Able to properly use basic wrenches and tools.
About the Company Novolex™ is North America’s leader in packaging choice and sustainability. The leadership of Novolex’s packaging brands sprouts from innovation, a diversity of products and markets, and a dedication to sustainability and quality. The family of historic Novolex™ brands includes Bagcraft® Packaging, Hilex Poly®, Fortune Plastics®, Duro Bag®, De Luxe® Packaging, Novolex Custom Film & Bag™, International Converter®, General Packaging® Products, and Heritage Bag®. Each of the Novolex™ brands brings a unique sustainability and product story in plastic, paper, foil, recycling, or composting applications.
The Novolex™ brands are unified by four common values: Manufacturing Innovation and Quality; Service; Packaging Choice; and Sustainability. Novolex™ is headquartered in Hartsville, SC and has 40 manufacturing facilities strategically located across North America, including the worlds’ largest closed loop plastic bag recycling plant located in Indiana.
The company has over 6,000 employees in the US, Canada, and Mexico. Novolex™ focuses on customers within the retail, grocery, convenience store, deli, food service, hospitality, institutional, processor and industrial markets. The Novolex™ product portfolio and our engineered solutions are designed to meet customer packaging application needs in the areas of food contact, customer experience, resale items, checkout systems, can liners and packaging operations.
The company rebranded under the name Novolex™ in November 2014. The change signifies a number of great companies coming together under a new name focused on delivering value to our customers, suppliers and employees through broader product categories and markets. Novolex’s family of packaging brands creates value and synergies by covering the full spectrum of retailer and institutional companies packaging requirements.
The Novolex™ name is based on the Latin “NOVO” for new and “LEX” a tip of the hat to Hilex Poly, the first brand to become part of the family. The blue and red of our logo represents the integration of both paper and plastic into our sustainability platform with red and blue being the legacy corporate colors of Hilex Poly® and Duro Bag® respectively. Our Mission Novolex’s™ mission is to continue a tradition of leadership established by our historic brands in the areas of packaging choice, customer service, manufacturing innovation, quality, and sustainability.
Our Vision Statement To be a leading provider of packaging solutions that are environmentally friendly, create value for the customer and Novolex™, have excellent quality, and provide superior service. We want to accomplish this with an entrepreneurial culture which drives operational excellence and proactively creates ecological solutions. Our Environmental Mission Novolex's sustainability goal is to establish a viable environmental program and product line that:
Reduces the impact of plastic and paper on the environment through recycling and increased recycled content Sets a high standard of industry leadership and corporate citizenship Creates meaningful benefits for the environment and the community Facilitates environmental action by retailers and the community For more information on Novolex™, visit our website at: www.novolex.com The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions and responsibilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Manual labor. Outdoors. Stonework. Learn a trade. Build something with your own hands that is beautiful and will last a hundred years.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!