Glass Cutter Hand Job Description Sample
Hand Cutter (Foam) Valdese, NC
Hand Cutter (Foam) (Valdese, NC)
Will pull patterns and use a hand cutter to cut foam
Will contour the foam and fiber to match the patterns.
Must have previous experience with foam cutting
Will inspect and flag-wood that has any defects.
This position is on the 1st shift.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
351 Sanford Dr,
Morganton, NC 28655
salary:$11 - $11.50 per hour
date posted:Thursday, February 8, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
Must be able to submit background and drug screen Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Experienced Glass Cutter needed. Must be able to manually cut glass of all thickness with precision. Experience with storefront and door repairs a plus. Drivers license is must. Full-Time position with Benefits. We are offering a competitive salary, Health Insurance, 401K, (Vacation and Holiday pay after the completion of one year).
Glass Cutter - Machine Operator
This position is with a great company looking for someone to learn a trade and make a career.
Someone that is a quick learner, and can understand and retain the skills, and implement them.
- Cuts flat glass and mirrors to specified size and shape, using patterns, straightedge, tape measure, and glass cutting tools: Positions pattern on glass or measures dimensions and marks cutting lines, using glass cutting tool.
- Scribes around pattern or along straightedge, using cutting tool.
- Breaks away excess glass by hand or with notched tool or glass pinchers.
- May smooth rough edges, using belt sander.
- Machine Operator on your feet for 10 hours, must be able to stand for long period
Our firm is dedicated to help you find the perfect position for you! Come in and talk about your career goals, and let us help you find your way to success!!
To professionally market and provide quality human resource solutions through an international franchising network that profit our associates, customers, franchisees, corporate staff, stockholders, and communities in which we conduct business.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Our Purpose is to help people succeed!
We are seeking a Glass Fabricator to become an integral Part of our team! Must be experienced.
Fabricator-Mark and Fabricate glass
Cutter- Take orders that have been optimized and run them through the cutter
Temperer- Temper all glass
-Previous experience working with glass
-Can look and understand drawings (shower doors, table tops, windows, ext.)
-Ability to handle physical workload
-Familiar with marking glass and fabricating (holes, notches, polish, bevel..ext.)
Previous experience in running a beveler, polisher, cutter and tempering machine is a plus!
Medical Assistant- Community Based Hand In Hand Peds
Come work for an organization where everything matters.
This is a Full-time, 1.0 FTE, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 6pm, and benefit eligible position. Primarily working in the Dublin office, on occasion will be expected to work in the Marysville office when coverage is needed. Will be cross trained throughout the office.
Competitive pay based on experience.
Medical Assistants (MA) are part of a care team dedicated to the highest quality of care for our pediatric patient population and their families in Ambulatory Services at Children’s Community Practices (CCP). The Medical Assistant is directly responsible to the Program Manager or Supervisor for the work unit, and has daily reporting responsibilities to the lead Registered Nurse/Lead Medical Assistant present in the clinic. The Medical Assistant takes directions and follows orders for delegated duties (see Appendix A) from a Licensed Physician and physically present in the clinic.
The Medical Assistant may provide direct patient care to the pediatric/adolescent/adult population served within the ambulatory setting. The MA will provide the highest quality of care. Verification of skill competency may include initial and possible annual verification for specific procedures as defined in Appendix A.
Interventions/tasks performed by the MA must adhere to approved standards of care as defined by Ohio Department of Health and Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s guidelines for Community Practices, policies, procedures and standards. In compliance with the Ohio Administrative Code (set forth at OAC 4731-23-02(B), a Medical Assistant is considered an
Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP).
1. Medical Assistants at CCP assist with the following clinical tasks:
a. Rooming of patients
b. Vital signs
c. Heights and weights
d. Screening questions, transcribing patient or families responses into the medical record such as:
2. Provides basic supportive care:
3. Collects and reports data to a Licensed Professional, including any abnormal findings and documents all findings in the medical record. The MA may not assess, interpret findings or plan care based on the findings.
4. Performs only medical procedures that are approved for an MA to perform at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix A for a complete list of approved procedures.
5. Medications: Administers only medications approved for an MA to administer at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix B for a complete list of approved medications.
a. Must follow Children’s Community Practice Medication Administration Policy and document the Medication 5 Rights.
b. Medical Assistants can act only on a medication order placed by a physician. Medical Assistants cannot act on medication orders placed by an Advanced Practiced Nurses (APN) or a written protocol order for a medication placed by a RN.
c. The following criteria must be met for an MA to act upon a written order that is outside the scope of UAP:
• Within the guidelines/policies and procedures set by Children’s Community Practices and other regulatory agencies governing practice within Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
• Approved by the specific service/program and be listed in Appendix A
• Adhering to organizational specific policy and/or procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices for the procedure, intervention and/or mediation administration
• Competency verification, initial and annual as indicated by the hospital or Program Manager. (see appendix A)
• A signed written order is in the patient’s medical record prior to initiating an order. The order must be signed by the Physician
o Medical Assistants may not take verbal or telephone orders or initiate protocol orders.
o The ordering Physician must be present in the clinic or unit and immediately available while the order is being acted upon.
6. A Medical Assistant may take direction and delegation of orders and/or tasks from a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) as long as it meets the following criteria:
a. Is within the training and scope of the Medical Assistant
b. Initial and annual competencies are verified, as needed, prior to performing the task, treatment or intervention.
c. See Appendix A for a detailed list, as well as specific clinic/program approvals.
1. Prepares medical record for patient/family visits, including pre-visit data gathering.
2. Greets patient/families and escorts to exam rooms. Updates patients/families in the waiting area regarding waiting time, delays as directed.
3. Assists with general reception filing, record keeping, and copying.
4. Obtains release of information forms and adheres to HIPAA regulations regarding protected health information.
5. Places lab data in the medical record.
6. Answers phones and directs questions appropriately.
7. Follows up on broken appointments and makes patient reminder calls as directed.
8. Orders and stocks supplies as needed.
9. Registers patient as instructed and after completion of training program. Schedules patient appointments as directed.
10. Manages time and resources to complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
1. Assists in maintaining a safe clean environment for patients and families.
2. Performs cleaning duties as assigned.
3. Checks electrical equipment for inspection stickers/expiration date.
4. Reports supply/equipment problems to supervisor.
5. Assures that Joint Commission Environment of Care standards are maintained in clinic.
6. Follows safety and emergency policies/procedures, OSHA standards/universal precautions.
1. Acts as a preceptor for orientation and training of new staff, float staff and students as directed.
2. Provides peer input for performance appraisals when appropriate.
3. Obtains Certification or Registration through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire and maintains a current certification/registration thereafter:
a. CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
b. RMA (Registered Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
4. Identifies own learning needs, seeks assistance and attends educational programs as needed.
5. Attends or completes annual and mandatory in-services and training within designated time frames.
6. Participates in educational activities offered by the unit/area/division.
7. Participates in unit/program/area quality improvement activities.
8. Maintains, assembles and distributes patient/family education materials as directed by Nurse/APN/Physician.
1. Participates as a member of the patient care team by assisting others and participating in unit councils and staff meetings.
2. Performs job within the framework of the policies and procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices Demonstrates awareness of and support for the principle of Family Centered Care.
3. Demonstrates promptness and consistency in meeting scheduled work commitments.
4. Provides age-appropriate care (based on growth and development principles) to patients and families.
5. Practices respectful interpersonal interaction with patients/families and other members of the patient care team.
6. Communication and interaction in the presence of patients and staff is professional and follows HIPAA guidelines.
7. Maintains confidentiality and sensitivity to the special needs of patients and families.
8. Performs other duties as assigned, within scope and standards set by Nationwide Children's Hospital and with appropriate training and competency verification as needed.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
a. High School diploma or equivalent required.
b. Associates degree desirable.
c. Successful completion of a Medical Assisting training program
a. Certification or registration required through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire:
• CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
• RMA (Registered as a Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
• If not CMA or RMA at point of hire, one (1) year of previous Medical Assisting experience required and eligible to sit for the CMA/RMA within one (1) year of hire.
• Maintaining a current certification with CMA or RMA.
3. Successful passage of an NCH administered math test required prior to hire.
4. Previous Medical Assistant experience, in the pediatric setting highly desirable.
5. Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills and professional behavior in the presence of patients and staff.
6. Successful completion of Unlicensed Assistive Personnel orientation, and skills verification as provided by Children’s Community Practices and on site training.
7. Must demonstrate competence as defined in the Medical Assistant responsibilities/skills checklist in providing age appropriate care and services to pediatric patients of all ages and select adult populations.
8. CPR trained (American Heart Association Heart saver with pediatric content) course, or Health Care Provider course or Red Cross equivalent.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and follow HIPAA requirements.
10. Valid Ohio driver’s license and transportation required to travel to off-site facilities.
11. Computer familiarity and literacy with general data entry. Ability to learn and be proficient with specific computer programs, systems and Electronic Medical Record documentation.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodations, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty.
Must be able to independently lift up to 25 lbs.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
Glazier - Glass Installation,Glazier, Residential Glass
Glass Installation,Glazier, Residential Glass Glazier
Glass Installation,Glazier, Residential Glass
Glass Installation, Residential Glass, Commercial Glass, Curtain Wall, Glazier If you are a Glazier with experience, please read on! We are the largest full-service retailer and installer of Architectural Glass and aluminum products within the construction, residential, and automotive markets in the United States. Our company was founded in the 1870s and has over 65 locations in 15 states. With more than 140 years in business, we have the track record of being an organization where careers are made. Many of our current 850+ employees have grown through the ranks and have great careers at our organization. Are you next?
What You Need for this Position ---Must have FG1 Certification--- More than 2 years of experience in glass/glazing: - Reading and interpreting blueprints or specifications.
Cutting and removing broken glass.
Installing moldings for glass installation.
Grinding and polishing glass.
Determining the materials required for completing a particular job.
What You Will Be Doing
Cut, assemble, fit, and attach metal-framed glass enclosures for showers, bathtubs, display cases, skylights, solarium's, and other structures.
Fabricate and install metal sashes and moldings for glass installation, using aluminum or steel framing.
Load and arrange glass and mirrors onto delivery trucks, using suction cups or cranes to lift glass. So, if you are a Glazier with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Glass Installation,Glazier, Residential Glass* CT-BristolFB1-1284507
Sheet Glass Operator
Sheet Glass Operator
Feb 11, 2018
Harrodsburg, KY, US, 40330 Req #: 3142 Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges. Performs various set-up, scoring, and handling operations associated with sheet glass processes in the plant. The work includes:
Set-up, load and operate scoring, equipment to crack-off, inspect and pack the sheet glass product.
Maximizes the number of sheets produced in all operations. Inspects, and packs sheet glass and collects samples for quality attributes.
Troubleshoots losses for scoring and automated sheet handling systems.
Assists in cleaning and in the restart of the drawing process due to unstable process conditions.
Uses powered truck and or hand carts for moving and dumping cullet, WIP, packing materials and crates.
Changes hoppers in cave as required. Records inspection, production and experimental data on proper report forms and statistical charts both manual and electronic database entries.
Verifies the accuracy and set-up of equipment and adjusts the equipment when necessary.
Performs process monitoring and operations
Assists in various departmental requirements such as repairs, maintenance, material handling, safety, training and housekeeping.
Participates in a variety of employee engagement and team activities.
Communicates defect levels and types to appropriate personnel Required Education:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Candidate must be 18 years of age to be considered. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Nearest Major Market: Lexington
Future Opportunities - Auto Glass Installer/Technician
Inspect vehicles for damage prior to performing any type of work on the vehicle
Inspect all new glass for any imperfections prior to performing any type of work on the vehicle
Use of proper techniques to remove damaged glass without causing additional damage to vehicle
Use of proper techniques to install new glass to the Belle Tire standard.
Handle glass in an expert and safe manner
Effectively communicate with customers
Continuous thinking and sharing of ideas to improve Belle Tire
- Other duties as assigned by retail store manager or retail assistant manager
Basic Qualifications * 18 years of age
Valid Driver's License
Prior experience is necessary. Five (5) years of auto glass repair/replacement experience on all types of vehicles is preferred.
Must purchase a basic auto glass tool kit from Belle Tire
Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management
Ability to read and write English
Represents one's self and Belle Tire in a professional manner
Demonstrates a commitment of high quality service to internal and external customers
High School Diploma/GED is a plus
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Must be able to frequently lift over 25 pounds
- Requires motion entailing bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
Automotive background is a plus. Working Conditions: Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements: long periods of standing on your feet, lifting up to 25 pounds to chest level, bending, twisting, grabbing, and reaching. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Glass Installer Trainee
Fleet Glass Services serves the largest land based fleets in the world. We are looking for a trainee to join our team who has a strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic, be in good physical condition (capable of lifting 50lbs over your head), and capable of working flexible hours. A successful candidate will have a background in mechanics or carpentry with extensive experience in the use of hand tools. We provide a paid training program leading to a long term career with a company vehicle, uniforms, power tools, and all of the support that you will need to become a success within our organization. To qualify you must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and physical, and be able to pass a drug screen. We are a non-smoking environment. If you are interested please visit our web site at www.fleetglassservices.com and learn about us. You can fill out the application on line or reply to this ad with a Resume or Letter of Interest outlining your qualifications. If you are in the Raleigh/Wake Forest area you can apply directly at 3331 Heritage Trade Drive, Suite 108, Wake Forest, North Carolina, 27587.
Please do not respond by email with a phone number asking for a call back.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!