Glass Installer Job Description Sample
Auto Glass Installer Installer
We are looking for an experienced Auto Glass Installer able to do Cars and Trucks, This is a great chance to work for a winning group specializing in great customer service. We are building this business and need a real team player who wants to help us lead the team going forward. If you are tired of the "Corporate" world we are a small business and we treat our employees as individuals., you are more than a number!
Auto Glass Installer / Body Damage Disassembly Technician
More information about this job
Grow with Collision Master! Come join an industry leader well on its way to being a well known customer service driven Buffalo Proud Auto Body Shop . Collision Masters values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies.
The Auto Glass / Tear Down Body Technician works in tandem with an experienced Body Technician to repair damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition. As a Disassembly Technician at Collision Masters, you will gain valuable skills in top notch collision repair AND a successful career path with an industry leader!
- Demonstrated commitment to continued education
- Previous collision experience is required
- Glass tools are supplied / Employee to supply basic tools to complete disassembly of vehicles
- Collision Repair Knowledge a plus
- A valid state driver's license in order to drive customer or company vehicles
- Compensation based on knowledge and time within the business. Overtime hours will be asked of you based on Volume of work available
Residential Glass Installer Glazier
We have an immediate opening for a residential glazier. Candidates must have at least 3 years of residential glass service experience.
HIRING NOW. . . Experienced glazier doing both residential and commercial glazing. Ideally, you will have experience in frameless & semi frameless shower doors, mirrors, windows and other glass in commercial and residential.
If you are ready to display your skills and be compensated for your performance, we invite you to come grow with us!
GLAZIERS: Glazers must have a minimum of 3 years' experience, motivation and willingness to grow within our company. Must have working experience installing shower enclosures, doors, windows, mirrors, and other residential flat glass projects.
Duties include performing reglazes, measure & install IGU's, mirrors, and basic service work.
Must have valid drivers license. Reliable transportation to and from work, take direction, and able to work hard!
Competitive pay based on experience and unlimited overtime!
Glass Installer Trainee
Fleet Glass Services serves the largest land based fleets in the world. We are looking for a trainee to join our team who has a strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic, be in good physical condition (capable of lifting 50lbs over your head), and capable of working flexible hours. A successful candidate will have a background in mechanics or carpentry with extensive experience in the use of hand tools. We provide a paid training program leading to a long term career with a company vehicle, uniforms, power tools, and all of the support that you will need to become a success within our organization. To qualify you must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and physical, and be able to pass a drug screen. We are a non-smoking environment. If you are interested please visit our web site at www.fleetglassservices.com and learn about us. You can fill out the application on line or reply to this ad with a Resume or Letter of Interest outlining your qualifications. If you are in the Raleigh/Wake Forest area you can apply directly at 3331 Heritage Trade Drive, Suite 108, Wake Forest, North Carolina, 27587.
Please do not respond by email with a phone number asking for a call back.
Auto Glass Installer
Auto glass installer, includes repair and replacement and R&I work for bodyshops
Glass Installer / Apprentice Glazier
We are looking for self motivated individuals with or without experience in the glass fabrication and installation field. Construction a plus but not mandatory.
We offer a competitive wage with benefits. Succesful candidates must have clean driving record and pass a drug screening test before employment. There is some out of town work.
Per diem is paid on all out of town work, including out of State. Some out of State work is prevailing wage. We are a family owned business that have been in St.
George for over 40 years. We are looking for people that want a career, if you have drama in your life and can't leave it at home DO NOT APPLY. We are not baby sitters The Spectrum.
Keywords: Glassworker, Location: Saint George, UT - 84790
Glass Installer & Glass Fabricator
Now hiring two positions for immediate start. Looking for a Installer for our Shower Enclosure, Mirrors and Art Glass.
Fabricator will be working with Mirror and Clear Plate. These are full time positions with excellent pay and benefits. These positions require a clean drivers license and a desire to be the best in your field.
While experience is prefered, we will train those who have some history of working with glass. Crystal Illusions is an Industry Leader serving Northeast Ohio for 40 years. If you are interested in bettering your life and have a desire to suceed, call us at 216-292-9959 or contact us on line at www.crystalillusaol.com Cleveland.com.
Keywords: Mirror and Shower Door Installer, Location: Bedford, OH - 44146
Glass Shower Fabrication Shop Manager And Installer
Glass Shower Fabrication Shop Manager and Installer
If you have experience with residential glass installation we need you! We are looking to hire a new shop manager to oversee fabrication, crews as well as install as a lead glazier.
- Must have 4+ Years Experience installing residential glass showers/mirrors/windows/etc.
- Must have knowledge of glass fabrication.
- Must have valid driver license and transportation to and from work.
Apply today to schedule an interview. We will be making a final hiring decisions by Friday 2/9/17.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT PHONE NUMBER
Wages are based on experience, we offer VERY competitive pay, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, unlimited overtime and many more perks. We are a growing company and will be promoting quickly!
We specialize in the design, fabrication and installation of custom frameless glass shower enclosures, custom mirrors, flat glass, glass table tops, commercial storefronts, curtain wall and any other glass in residential and commercial settings with a strong attention to detail and quality craftsmanship.
Lea Mobile Glass has an opening for a Glass Installer. Will include help with auto glass and commercial storefront glass installations.Hours vary between 8 am - 5 pm Monday-Friday.
Must have a valid driver's license and high school diploma or GED, be neat in appearance and possess customer service skills. Mechanical background preferred. Wages depend on experience.
Installer / Hurricane Glass
J & J Glass, a hurricane glass specialty contractor, is hiring an installer in Southwest Florida (Naples to Marco Island).
J & J Glass, located in Naples, specializes in hurricane impact-resistant glass systems for condominium buildings in Naples and Marco Island. We target high end luxury condominiums and work with individual homeowners and on building-wide initiatives. With more than 35 years of experience in the industry, we install sliding glass doors, lanai enclosures and storefront / curtain wall (for elevator and lobby enclosures). J & J Glass has achieved the prestigious WinDoor Platinum accreditation and strives for continued growth and quality.
Our installers are the best in the business earning top dollar and benefits with no overnight travel. As a member of our team of skilled installers, you will learn and develop craftsmanship that matches the high quality of our condo projects. Experience with impact hurricane glass is preferred; yet, we are willing to train those who have experience in non-impact glass installation. We are seeking those with a leadership mentality who values team work, quality, and excellent customer service. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this is dynamic, hands-on craftsmanship role that can lead the way to running your own crew.
- Install impact hurricane glass, lanai enclosures, windows and doors.
- Active participate in 6+ months of on-the-job training.
- Travel to job sites between Naples and Marco Island (south) with no overnight travel.
- Drive to scheduled job sites, meet with customers, and accurately perform required installations based on scope of each project.
- Be a key customer liaison and work on job sites with customer care in mind.
- Perform duties in compliance with safety and government regulations.
- Trouble shoot installation issues and assist in solution implementation.
- Upon completion of the job, ensure quality and cleans the job site thoroughly.
- Desire to learn the unique installation techniques for hurricane glass systems.
- Minimum 2 years of carpentry or glass installation experience.
- Impact hurricane glass installation experience preferred, yet will train those with other glass/door installation experience.
- Attention to detail with quality finish work of an experienced craftsman.
- Problem solving skills.
- Practical experience with power tools and able to lift heavy doors and windows.
- Experience working on exterior swing stage rigging is a plus.
- Experience interacting with high-end customers with ability to adapt to situations.
- Team player who works cohesively with crew members and supervisors.
- Learns quickly; can take on and retain new tasks and skills with proper training.
- Must have valid Drivers’ license.
- Drug Free company. Drug testing and background checks will be conducted on pre-hires.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
J & J Glass will reward your talents with an hourly pay of $20 - $25 per hour depending on experience. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including company funded health insurance, simple IRA, paid vacation & holidays.
If you are driven to excel with the desire to perform quality work, we encourage you to apply online now!
To learn more about J & J Glass, please visit: http://jjglasscorp.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
glass installer / glass technician/carpentry / remodeling / handyman / hurricane glass / high impact glass / residential construction / carpentry / installer / windows / window replacement / installation / foreman / supervisor / journeyman / apprentice / glazier / storefront /curtainwall / sliding glass doors / door installation / contractor
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!