Glass Wool Blanket Machine Feeder Job Description Sample
Load material onto conveyors. Clean, maintain, and repair machinery. Repair or replace bulbs, gathering arm teeth, and hydraulic hoses.
Gather material and place it onto cars. Fasten, package, or stack materials and products. Clean debris from hoppers.
Clean up debris from conveyors and crushers. Add solutions, or ingredients to machines or equipment as required by the manufacturing process. Remove all obstructions using safety equipment.
Operate gathering-arm motors. Working hours: All Shifts
- Attention to detail - Previous experience as a machine operator helper or feeder.
Machine Feeder Stacker
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Machine Feeder Stacker - Hazleton, PA 33 North Powell Drive Hazleton, Pennsylvania, 18201 United States
The Opportunity: We have an opportunity for a Machine Feeder Stacker to load flat product on to forming chute. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: •Load assigned machines with correct product. •Assist machine operator in labeling of corrugated. •Remove machine waste and load into baler. •Pull wire if needed. •Perform housekeeping duties to insure department and company standards are maintained. •Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by lead person and supervisor.
What You Need to Succeed: JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:Basic Math skills required.
MECHANICAL SKILLS: Basic understanding of Machinery & processes. COMMUNICATION SKILLS:Ability to read, write & understand basic English.Able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers & management and deal effectively & professionally under pressure.
REASONING ABILITY:Job requires making decisions based on established guidelines regarding running or shutting down on defective work and operational problems/difficulties of all kinds. ATTENDANCE: Accrued attendance points must be below 5. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. •Minimal 8 hr shift schedule with some overtime. •Occasional overhead lifting required.(3 lbs up 5lbs to 50 times a hour) •Required to stand & walk continually. •Frequentlylifting, pushing, and/or pulling 5 to 10 lbs. (Up to 50 times a hour) •Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling & reaching. (Up to 50 times a hour) What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work. #IL *CBWRK WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. Production/Manufacturing WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Machine Feeder Stacker
Setup Mechanic - Glass Machine Operator
Our client, a leader in the glass manufacturing industry, is seeking an experienced Setup Mechanic - CNC Operator for their plant in
Performs a variety of production and mechanical duties and tasks such as set-up, monitor, maintain, and repair production line glass decorating machines to ensure that they are performing in accordance with established production and quality standards.
Mechanic Duties &
- Demonstrates Knowledge of: (basic understanding of power supplies, light soldering, making screen wells, types of screen frames, materials and preparing screens for decorating).
- Understands different types of squeegees and durometers, different paint numbers and where to look them up, different types of virgin ware (colors, frosted, mold number, etc).
- Understands difference between acceptable quality and rejects.
- Checks QDR (quality data record) and compares black and whites to generated samples for proper decoration, to insure registration and location are maintained.
- Changes screen and squeegees (within reasonable time frame). Makes proper adjustments in to squeegee regarding: centering, angle, stroke, speed, pressure, length and height.
- Understands compound radius on decorating equipment, Change screens and squeegees (cut and shape squeegee), Compensate for copy size on compound radius (stroke, rollers, height of printing stations, etc.).
- Diagnoses problems on decorating and secondary equipment. Makes necessary repairs and alterations.
- Sets up production lines, placement of machines, conveyors and timing screws. Makes appropriate adjustment to the timing, belt speed, table height, stop arms, mouthpiece, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to dismantle and repair production and secondary equipment.
- Performs setups. Makes regular repairs and adjustments to production equipment. Lubricates machines and conveyors as needed.
- Performs preventative maintenance on decorating machines including checking for: broken parts, check oil level, grease bearings, lubrication, general clean up of work area and cleaning decorating machines of paint, broken bottles, excess oil, grease, dirt, etc.
- K-15 Kammann experience a plus.
- Silk Screen experience preferred.
- CNC (computer numeric control) background is required (will train but need some experience).
- Experience with decorating/screen decorating (will train).
- Silk glass printing/decorating.
- Glass or Printing industry experience preferred.
- CAD Radius knowledge.
Delivery Truck Driver / Blanket Wrap Delivery & Pick-Up
We are looking for motivated, strong-minded and physically strong individuals to join our team to drive our truck to transport and deliver furniture, antiques, artwork, light fixtures and more.
Driver Duties and
- Responsible for transport of and furniture and valuables from origin to destination
- Manages workers in loading and unloading goods, material, and equipment
- Actively participates in moving materials, equipment, furniture, and managing packing and crating of valuables and hard-to-move items
- Maintains tool kit for the installation, assembly and breakdown of furniture, cubicles, or other items for transport
- Acts as liaison with dispatch, and warehouse staff to meet our obligations to the clients
- Prior moving & storage or furniture delivery experience a plus
- Experience as a crew leader or supervisor
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- paid time off
- service awards
Required license or certification:
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
- warehouse: 1 year
Site Physician Corrections - Blanket Req
Responsible for providing medical services to inmates of the Department of Corrections consistent with community standards of care. Provides overall supervision for clinical services for the site. Serves as the liaison for clinical matters with medical providers outside the system and provides “on-call” services.
Reports to the assigned facility at the designated time to examine referred patients.
Assures the implementation and on-going supervision of the on-site chronic clinics.
Consults with medical providers in the community to resolve issues in the delivering services to inmates.
Assumes the role of primary care physician with the coordination of on and off site care needs.
Supervises the clinical services clinical services provided my the professional and paraprofessional staff.
As directed, visits patients housed in the medial unit and records encounters in patient progress notes using SOAP format.
Ensures that all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within seventy-two (72) hours.
When appropriate, utilizes available in-house resource personnel for treatment or resolution of identified problems before utilizing off-site referral.
Provides emergency treatment on-site and responds appropriately in urgent or emergency situations.
Maintains proper certification for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for his/her individual judgment and actions.
Utilizes standard precautions when providing any invasive procedures for diagnostic or routine studies or handling specimens.
Keeps patient information confidential and respects the patient’s right to privacy, in accordance with accepted confidentiality practices for incarcerated individuals.
Abides by the security regulations of the facility.
Notifies the Administrator of changes in scheduled coverage and assists in arrangement for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
Serves a Chairperson of the Medical Audit Committee.
Annually reviews and approves clinical protocols, clinical policies, procedures and medical disaster plan.
Assists with the development of medical audit criteria.
Oversees the on-site quality assurance program, including infection control and review & action on inmate complaints.
Serves as discussion leader for selected –service training classes.
Represents the health care program in discussion with local civic groups or visiting officials.
Monitors referrals to outside health care facilities for appropriateness, quality and continuity of care.
Monitors non-formulary medication utilization at the assigned facility.
Is available for the resolution of administrative/medical issues.
Assists in the screening, interviewing and evaluating the credentials of health care providers.
Ensures that all physician documentation is dates, timed, legible, problem oriented and signed.
All other duties as assigned.
Must possess a degree in medicine (M.D./D.O.) from an accredited medical school.
Must be licensed to perform medicine and must be CDS certified. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. EOE M/V/F/D Job ID: 2017-1675 External Company Name: CFG Health Network External Company URL: (No Website Given)
Glass Cutter - Machine Operator
This position is with a great company looking for someone to learn a trade and make a career.
Someone that is a quick learner, and can understand and retain the skills, and implement them.
- Cuts flat glass and mirrors to specified size and shape, using patterns, straightedge, tape measure, and glass cutting tools: Positions pattern on glass or measures dimensions and marks cutting lines, using glass cutting tool.
- Scribes around pattern or along straightedge, using cutting tool.
- Breaks away excess glass by hand or with notched tool or glass pinchers.
- May smooth rough edges, using belt sander.
- Machine Operator on your feet for 10 hours, must be able to stand for long period
Our firm is dedicated to help you find the perfect position for you! Come in and talk about your career goals, and let us help you find your way to success!!
To professionally market and provide quality human resource solutions through an international franchising network that profit our associates, customers, franchisees, corporate staff, stockholders, and communities in which we conduct business.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Our Purpose is to help people succeed!
Machine Feeder (Wood Grinder)
PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE: Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you will get the opportunity to work with your hands every day? Being a wood grinder machine feeder can be a demanding job, but it also comes with plenty of rewards and chances to grow within the company. When working for us, you will be around highly efficient, complex machinery, so this is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to expand their knowledge of mechanical processes. After the first 30 days of employment, you will also be taught how to operate the company Skid Loader, provided you have never worked with one of those before. No formal education is required, so apply today.
- Inspect scrap wood materials before they are loaded into the machinery to ensure high quality
- Use hand tools and other devices, such as conveyors or skid loaders, to load materials into the equipment
- Clean machinery when it is not in use and maintain the overall cleanliness of the warehouse area
- Inspect machinery when it is being used to make sure it is working properly and adjust when appropriate
- Transfer products from one area of the warehouse to another by using the skid loader
- Fill out paperwork routinely, stating that a machine has been inspected recently and is in good working condition
- Record daily production logs
- One year of experience, although hands-on experience can be provided
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand and work in all weather conditions
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience with using a skid loader, forklift and other forms of industrial machinery
Fold boxes and place product in boxes for shipment
Check job specifications to materials in use
Places cartons on belt maintaining proper stack height and carton direction
Ensures stack is straight
Change pallets and or loads
Packs cartons per packing specifications
Perform quality audits during production
Assures completion of job and or forms
Assist Operators in maintaining production and quality
Maintain housekeeping to standards set by management
High School Diploma or GED
Must work in hot, cold, dusty and noisy industrial enviroment
Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly, up to 50 lbs rarely
Able to perform repetitive and physical tasks for extended periods of time
Must wear PPE
12 hour shifts- 2 days on 3 days off rotation
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Insulated Glass Unit & Laminated Glass Machine Operators
Bronx Westchester Tempering is a glass tempering and manufacturing facility located in Mount Vernon, New York seeking experienced glaziers to operate the production line in the company's second facility.
Responsible for manually moving stock or other materials, using glass related CNC machinery to assist in the glass manufacturing process, assembling insulated glass units and laminated glass, and checking the work of other production workers to ensure accuracy.
- At least one year of glass manufacturing industry experience required
- Easily able to lift 50 pounds consistently
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Has an aptitude for mathematics
- Ability to read sketches/drawings
Job Responsibilities Include the Following Tasks:
· Operate various glass manufacturing equipment and machinery.
· Assist with production line.
· Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
· Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
· Measure materials and final products.
· Ensure conformance to specifications.
Compensation to be determined based on skills and experience.
Benefits include health plan options, 401K with company match, and paid vacations.
Join a solid company!!!
Temporary to Permanent Opportunity.
Entry level Manufacturing position.
Moving, laminating, and packaging panels. Must have solid work history for our Client.
Third shift ~ Paying $12.00/hr to start.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!