Glaze Handler Job Description Sample
Slip Maker - Slip And Glaze
Prepare liquid clay or slip for plant production using company formulas, meeting planned production schedules.
- Pump incoming raw materials into storage tanks
- Prepare premix slurry
- Load scrap tank using bobcat loader
- Make adjustments to slip batches
- Screen and demagnetize slip batches
- Clean slip magnet
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards
- Perform with high level of safety and quality attention
- Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently
- Ability to read formulas and write results of tests
- Must learn to operate a bobcat loader
- Operate pneumatic silo system and air pumps
- Possess great attention to detal
- Must wear safety glasses
- Must be able to wear respirator most of the work day
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
* Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law
Dental Laboratory Technician - Stain & Glaze Technician
Oral Arts is a full-service dental lab, Veteran owned since 1970, which manufactures dental prosthesis, such as crowns, bridges, implants, dentures, partials, and orthodontic appliances such as retainers, splints, night guards, sports guards, etc.
Dental Laboratory Technician - Stain & Glaze Technician
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and follow prescriptions
- Glaze and stain crowns, bridges according to prescriptions and instructions
- Sandblast or steam crowns clean
- Check for contact pits or other debris inside crowns
- Check the contacts and margins prior to glaze
- Accuracy in work performed
- Dependable and consistent performance
- Efficient and effective time management
- Contribute to a safe, clean and happy work environment
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must work well independently, as well as in a team environment
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of Stain & Glaze experience in the dental laboratory.
Juvenile Correctional Officer 1 - Martha K. Glaze Rydc
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Under supervision, maintains custody and security of prisoners and other incarcerated offenders and maintains order in correctional institutions and other places of detention. Enforces all institutional policies, rules, procedures, and regulations.
Enforces rules, regulations, and state laws necessary for control and management of offenders and the maintenance of public safety. Escorts offenders in transit and during temporary leaves. Guards facility entrances in order to screen visitors.
Handles and trains canines for tracking, search and rescue, guard duty, detection of contraband. Inspects, inventories, maintains physical control of, logs keys, tools, weapons and related equipment. Maintains order, discipline, and security within assigned areas in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, policies and laws.
Observes conduct and behavior of offenders to prevent disturbances and escapes. Oversees offenders during work assignments, meals, and recreation periods. Patrols assigned areas and report any problems.
Prepares admission, program, releases, transfers and other reports. Responds to emergencies. Takes offenders in custody and escort to locations within and outside of the facility.
Transports offenders to and from correctional facilities. *NOTES: * * 1. Applications for JCO 1 positions will only be considered with accompanying passing test scores. If an applicant for a JCO 1 position has a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university OR a current POST certification they are EXEMPT from having to take the Accuplacer test and do NOT have to provide a SAT or ACT test score.
However, the applicant must provide a copy of the degree or POST profile with their completed application. For more information on this requirement, click here: * DJJ Homepage * 2. This position is eligible for a Military Salary Incentive.
This incentive is for current/former service members who have served on active duty. Please attach a copy of your test scores with your application. Acceptable test scores are: SAT: 430 Verbal; 400 Math ACT: 18 Verbal; 16 Math CPE: 75 Reading; 75 Math; 75 English Compass: 70 Reading; 32 Writing Accuplacer: 55 Reading; 60 Writing
High school diploma or GED AND any combination of training and experience which would enable the applicant to meet the minimum standards of the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council (P.O.S.T.).
Organization:Dept. of Juvenile Justice
Title:JUVENILE CORRECTIONAL OFFICER 1 - MARTHA K. GLAZE RYDC
Glaze Line Technician
In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile. The Technicians operates a broad range of machines throughout the plant to safely produce high-end porcelain tile.
Responsibilities: •Ensures all safety protocols throughout the plant are adhered to. •Helps to maintain a safe and healthy working environment for Glaze Line areas. •Follows the Quality Management System, which is certified to ISO 9001:2008 for all finishing operations. •Performs necessary LOTO audits and assists in delivering weekly safety training materials. •Ensures product specifications are followed throughout the Glazing department. •Responsible for reviewing box samples and pre-production tests with Supervisor. •Assist the Glaze Line Supervisor in coordinating the operations of glaze line operations. •Responsible for training of all new hires in regards to safety, quality policy and management systems, as well as operations of all glazing equipment and product knowledge. •Responsible for working with maintenance team to develop and sustain operator basic care programs. •Fill-in and relief responsibility for all glazing job functions. •Performs adjustments to rotocolor, digital machines, and airless cabins to ensure production is correct. •Assists in color and production changes. Completes other tasks as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent experience. Experience: 0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience. Other Pertinent Job Information: While performing the duties of this job:
The associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance.
The associate may lift and/or move up to 68 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
The noise level is usually loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Competencies: Core competencies include good oral and written communications skills.
Good record keeping skills.
Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability.
Good math skills. Ability to understand and speak basic English. Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Glaze Line Manager
GLAZE LINE MANAGER (Ceramics)
3 or more years’ operations/manufacturing experience in the ceramic tile industry with a minimum of 1 or 2 years’ supervisory experience.
Knowledgeable of glaze lines, inkjet technology, and glaze line application standards.
Must have strong communication skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, and the ability to plan and schedule.
Responsible for safety, employee training and evaluation, and production quality
Ability to interface with R & D, Quality, and Planning departments
HS Education. College degree preferred
Clerk 2 - Martha K. Glaze Rydc
AN EQUAL OPPRRTUNITY EMPLOYER
Under general supervision, performs a variety of general secretarial, clerical, and administrative support functions/processes or a few specialized or essential clerical functions in support of a unit or office and related personnel. May enter data and/or process documents and records.
The work includes operating standard office equipment. Work is performed under the general supervision of a clerical or administrative supervisor. Completes tasks and assignments associated with administrative support functions (ie, licensure, personnel, purchasing, records management, inventory, or similar function). Provides clerical support such as incidental typing, filing, ordering supplies, and sorting mail.
Provides clerical support within assigned functional area (ie processing/transactions, review of applications, scheduling training, scheduling facilities maintenance, reconciling financial records, assessing/collecting fees for a program, generating rep. Provides general clerical support to an office, to include such tasks as data entry/maintenance, copying/distributing documents and materials, maintaining record-keeping and filing systems, etc. Provides secretarial and administrative support to an upper-level manager. Uses independent judgment and initiative to perform administrative, clerical and secretarial duties in support of an individual employee or group of employees
High school diploma or GED AND Two years of general office or administrative experience.
Material Handler / Materials Handler
Maintains an even flow of processed and in-process materials, both inter and intradepartmental. Receives, inspects, checks, identifies, warehouses, and issues a wide variety of materials and parts.
- Receives and locates incoming production materials and checks material for part identification, proper quantities, and acceptability. Initializes corrections to discrepancies in the paperwork associated with the flow of material.
- Stores material in accordance with warehousing practices. Notifies, utility operator or supervisor of discrepancies.
- Issues material in accordance with verbal, as well as written instructions in a timely sequence to meet production demands.
- Delivers materials to proper production or storage areas as scheduled and required. Performs specific department requests for lift assistance. Sets up specific production areas with material tone used on the production lines.
- Drives and is knowledgeable in operating various types of material handling equipment. Makes daily equipment and battery checks for water levels, oil levels, brakes, and tires.
- Loads and unloads trucks and delivers material to the respective area.
- Keeps storage and staging area orderly and clean.
- Required to work outside in various weather conditions.
CDL A/B Driver / Art Handler
U.S.Art Company is seeking full-time CDL A & B Drivers / Art Handlers to transport fine art and antiques nationwide.
long distance trips involve 2-3 weeks over the road with a partner. All expenses paid along with excellent pay per mile and stop rate bonuses.
When not traveling over the road, drivers will work on regional shuttles runs our of our local Washington, DC office.
Benefits include profit sharing, paid vacation, paid holidays, health plan and 401K.
We are looking for smart/hard-working individuals who want a place to "hang their hat" and be a part of a growing industry / company with growth potential within.
Previous experience in fine art handling, crating and packing preferred but not required.
contact Betsy at Bfranz@usart.com or visit our web site www.usart.com
Ontario Airport Cargo Handler
As an airport cargo handler, You will be loading and unloading an airplane cargo. You will also be using an RF scanner to scan all boxes in and out. You will be working with Amazon prime products.
As an airport cargo handler, you must be able to lift 50 pounds with a buddy system. You must be able to pass a Drug test, Criminal Background, and E-verify. You need to wear steel toe shoes. You must have your original I.D, Social security card, and birth certificate.
Shifts: Only 3rd shift available, you will get two days off during the week. weekends are mandatory.
Taking interview in person, please contact us for more information
Material Handler (Di)
Duration: 3+ Months (Extendable)
Location: Flower Mound, TX 75028
2nd shift / M – F / 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM (flexible to work Saturdays)
· This position is responsible for unloading trucks with pallet jacks and moving boxes/pallets into correct locations on the floor
· opening boxes and removing units and collateral, scanning units into the system.
· All tasks are performed in a high speed, high volume environment.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work station, and must be able to lift up to 50lbs. and bend and lift repeatedly.
Anamica | Recruiter
We specialize in Temp, Temp-to-hire, Project based and Permanent Staffing.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!