Glaze Supervisor Job Description Sample
Production - Glaze Line Operator - Rotating Nights 6P--6A
Recreation Supervisor - Martha K Glaze Rydc
Intake Clerk - Martha K. Glaze
Supervisor - Food And Beverage Supervisor - Food And Beverage Services
Warehouse Supervisor - 3Rd Party Shipping
You will be responsible for all operational activities within the distribution center. To excel in this position, you must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, and be very organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversees all inventory control policies and procedures to maintain inventory accuracy; including receiving of all products into system, control and audit vendor issues.
- Maintains the physical condition of the warehouse facility to reflect cleanliness, efficiency and organization.
- Supervises all warehouse personnel, assigns tasks and duties on a daily basis, i.e., shipping and receiving of inventory and proper storage of parts.
- Monitors accuracy of bin maintenance, stocking and order pulling to insure customer satisfaction.
- Monitors expense budgets for repair and maintenance of equipment and overall building expenses.
- Communicates directly with purchasing department on shipment errors and inventory needs, and schedules all inbound overseas containers to be received.
- Oversees recycling center to assure correct scheduling of product.
- Responsible for training and development of all warehouse personnel, to include hiring and evaluating employees.
- Works directly with satellite managers on maintaining accurate delivery of stock orders and sold product transfers delivered on a daily basis.
- Comply with all safety standards and requirements to assure a safe and hazard-free workplace.
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Industries' quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned
Education & Experience: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. College coursework desired. 3-5 years related warehouse experience. At least 5 years supervisory experience preferred. Additional computer training desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Should possess special skills in the operation of a forklift in negotiating the lift in close quarters.
- Must be familiar with the company's products and warehouse methods, techniques and procedures.
- Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- Must have the ability to communicate, give direction and monitor employee performance.
- This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet except when operating machinery or performing supervisory responsibilities.
- Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights.
- They must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb, and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds regularly.
- They must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and withstand heights of more than 15 feet.
Registered Nurse- Nursing Supervisor 3-11 Shift
Symphony of Bronzeville is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the most innovative leaders in the delivery of post-acute management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor will:
- Supervise all nursing staff (RN’s, LPN’s, and CNA’s)
- Manage staffing schedule and assignments to meet residents needs
- Provide training and in-services
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedure
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- 2 years long-term care supervisory experience
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony Post Acute Care we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Multiple health insurance options
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employee
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Bronzeville. 3400 S. Indiana Ave. Chicago, IL. 60616
or contact Human Resource
We offer great benefits including:
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- Leading a small team of people in execution of daily production tasks and in continuous improvement
- Troubleshooting injection molding processes and equipment. Performing problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement
- Scheduling people and making assignments to accomplish the daily schedule
- Writing and giving employee performance reviews in a timely manner
- Sequencing production orders and ensuring we meet customer requirements
- Working with a setup person to perform mold and color changes
- Maintaining production of quality product that meets customer standards
- Maintaining the area, equipment and molds to provide the team with an organized workplace and proper tools
- Responsible for machine safety and for following all prescribed lock out procedures.
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Tic-Tac, Hennessy, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are seeking a dedicated Account Supervisor to join our growing team in Portland to grow our existing relationship with one of our top-tier clients. If you’re a meticulous task manager, a natural-born leader, obsessive about creating incredible work, and adept at forming and strengthening bonds with personalities of all stripes and sorts, we want to hear from you.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Managing, maintaining, and growing the relationship with the client and key stakeholders
- Direct and have a positive impact on projects, teams, and clients by providing guidance, direction, and a vision to follow
- Act as the glue that holds internal teams together, delegating work when necessary, and helping to define brand vision alongside creative, strategy, etc.
- Managing projects and working closely with producers to adhere work back schedules on the client side
- Help mentor and train junior members on the accounts team
- 6+ years experience in account management and/or project management, preferably with leading lifestyle brands
- Experience implementing brand strategy, brand campaigns, social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Detail focused with strong communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- A demonstrated passion for and superb understanding of the social media landscape
- You can own a room- you’ve rockstar presentation skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients as well as inernal stakeholders
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!
Production Supervisor - 2Nd Shift
Manage all aspects of food preparation and packaging under the guidelines of good Manufacturing Practices. Oversee and monitor the performance of Second Shift Operations as it relates to quality, safety, productivity, sanitation, customer service and waste control.
Interact with employees, Supervisors, Shift Manager, and Production Manager on a daily basis to resolve technical problems, scheduling conflicts, equipment issues and employee concerns. The emphasis is to open communication networks, share ideas while working toward continuous improvement.
- Participate in annual audits and assist in the development of procedures & corrective actions
- Ensure that the training of hourly employees, as it relates to their specific job functions, is being performed (including Buddy System).
- Responsible for ensuring and enforcing a safe work environment for all employees.
- Properly guide employees to be efficient without sacrificing safety and quality.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are followed.
- Plan and coordinate daily production by placing workers effectively, utilizing place sheets/play books.
- Communicate necessary information to other departments to ensure efficient production.
- Ensure area and equipment is sanitized properly.
- Hold training meetings for safety, GMPs and new procedures or processes.
- Complete employee reviews when applicable.
- Review and complete product job jackets.
- Keep all lines producing in a timely and productive manner.
- Support and actively seek opportunities to drive the Continuous Improvement (CI) effort forward and communicate ideas to manager.
- College Degree Preferred
- 2 years supervisory or leadership experience in a food service environment
- Knowledge of basic CI tools and lean manufacturing principles is a plus
- Competent in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive interpersonal skills; Bi-lingual skills a plus (English/Spanish)
Clinical Houskeeping Site Supervisor
Unique Cleaning Service, Inc. is seeking a Site Supervisor to manage all aspects of housekeeping/environmental services, assigned staff, and cleaning/project work at a large medical facility in San Francisco, CA. The successful candidate will monitor the environmental services program to ensure that building(s) are maintained in a safe, clean and operationally effective condition. Must have knowledge of The Joint Commission, OSHA, and Title 22 regulations.
- Supervises staff concerning overall areas of responsibility which include quality standards, department policies and procedures, and service levels.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Coordinates, schedules, and conducts employee training/development necessary to meet established performance standards, teamwork, and service criteria.
- Performs area inspections to evaluate/monitor performance, customer satisfaction, and infection control program compliance.
- Ensures general inspections are completed daily and formal inspections are completed monthly in all building areas.
- Supervises vendors (if applicable) to ensure that work techniques, quality assurance standards, department policies and procedures and job specification are adhered to.
- Assists in monitoring the budget.
- Researches and resolves variances; identifies and recommends opportunities to decrease costs and increase service levels.
- Manages and maintains inventory supplies with established par levels.
- Certified Executive Housekeeper Certification with at least one (1) year of prior experience as a CEH Manager within the last three years.
- Minimum three (3) years of environmental services experience required.
- Minimum one (1) year of environmental services experience in a health care environment required or completion of a certification program within the first twelve (12) months of employment required.
- Associate's degree required, OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working in a hospital environment.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a lead or supervisory position preferred within a large hospital
- Bachelors degree
- American Society for Healthcare Environmental Services (ASHES) or International Executive Housekeepers Association (IEHA) Certification preferred.
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus Programs
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!