Glazier Job Description Sample
Glazier Shower Glass Installer
We are a busy small Glass shop specializing in frameless showers, mirrors and other custom glass.
Seeking a FT worker with an eye for detail.
Must be knowledgeable and skilled in all aspects of shower installation
Minimum 2 years glazing experience, the physical strength and stamina required to work with heavy glass materials, the ability to work safely, the ability to work alone or as a team, valid CA drivers license and good driving record, cell phone. Must be friendly and reliable. Position available immediately.
Must be able to lift 80lbs
. Paid Holidays and vacation.
We are hiring an experienced glazier for installation of shower enclosures, residential window and door replacements, dual and single pane re-glazes, storefronts, mirror walls, and custom glass cutting. Applicant must have a valid Arizona driver’s license, neat appearance and customer service skills. We offer paid holidays, major medical and vision insurance. Please call to schedule an interview at (480) 278-1274. You may also fax your resume to (480) 664-0278.
Glazier / Glass Installers
Glass Installers for Commercial buildings.
Great Benefits! Paid Health and Dental Insurance. Paid Holidays. Paid Vacation.
Must Pass Drug Test & Driving record checks
TOP PAY FOR EXPERIENCED GLAZIERS
Family Owned & Operated Company for 28 years
Experienced or eager to learn trainees please apply
Well respected company in the construction industry.
HJ Martin is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial & residential flooring, glass & glazing, walls & ceilings, commercial doors & hardware, and millwork & fixture installation. Duties Include, but are not limited to:
Installing commercial aluminum windows, entrances, skylights, glass, etc. according to blueprints or drawings
Communicates effectively with others in all phases of work and is safety oriented
Ensures job site remains clean and orderly
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
High School diploma or GED required
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must be able to read shop drawings and plans
Demonstrates dependability, accountability and initiative
Be able to work independently and in a team setting
A year of experience in the field is preferred
Some overnight travel is required Physical Demands:
Requires strenuous physical work including heavy lifting, working on hands/knees, pushing, or pulling objects and being in dusty conditions is common Conditions of employment:
Must be able to pass background and pre-employment drug test Please email a resume to the following contact: H. J. Martin & Son, Inc. HRemail@example.com 320 S. Military Ave. Green Bay, WI 54303 920.490.3472 Apply Here! H. J. Martin & Son, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran.
Looking for experienced Commercial Glazier - Full time with great benefits and 401k. Must be reliable and have a valid NYS Drivers License.
Vitrocsa USA, a leading provider of luxury fenestration solutions is looking for an experienced and motivated Glazier.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experienced in handling glass, preparing and installing glazing
- Familiar with different types of glazing, the manufacturing process, and
- Experienced in using suction cups, suction cup machines, lifting devices
- Knowledge of safety protocols for handling glass, heavy loads, forklifts (including
knowledge of OSHA requirements)
- Knowledge of ASTM standards
- Knowledge of glass inspection
- Quality control experience
- Computer, internet, phone experience
- Experienced in reading shop drawings and manufacturing details
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Work within established rules and system
- Follow instructions
- Heavy lifting (50lbs +) required for short periods of time
- Climbing ladders and scaffolding required
- Operation of forklift required
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more that 20-30 miles per day. If you are interested in working in a successful team, please contact us by sending us your resume.
Vitrocsa USA (www.vitrocsausa.com ), a divison of Goldbrecht Inc. provides highly innovative fenestration solutions for exceptional architectural projects. Our internationally renowned glass sliding system is built and engineered on the basis of Swiss watch technology. With the world’s slimmest sightlines, this unique luxury product is the first choice of award winning architects.
Goldbrecht Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Come learn the Glass & Glazing trade! We are a fast growing company looking for people with mechanical ability that want to learn an in demand trade. minimal tools and experience required.
Seeking Experienced Glazier
Express Employment of Huntington Park is currently seeking an experienced Glazier for a high-end door manufacturer and supplier in the city of Paramount.
Please apply online at https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2f(online application must be completed in order to considered for this opportunity)
Schedule: 6:30AM-4:30PM (Monday through Friday)
Pay: $15.00 an hour
- Assist in the installation of glass curtain walls or panels
- Assist in the manufacturing process of glass products
- Select, cut, and smooth glass for installation
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements and ASTM standards
- Familiarity with glazing manufacturing process
- Ability to use various tools (suction cups, grinders, drills, saws, glass-cutters, metal clips etc.)
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Task oriented
- Strong attention to detail
Express provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Glazier - Glazier Apprentice / Helper
Schedule: Part Time, Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Location: Vaires by Project
Door and Glass Services Company is a specialty construction business which installs glass and related framing components in buildings. The employee is responsible for the installation of glass and glazing systems in accordance with product test reports, product installation instructions, and building plans which identify how those glazing systems should meet with surrounding work.
- Must be able to lift 80 Lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Minimum two years field experience installing glazing systems
- Must have personal tools required of the trade
- Must be able to read product test reports, product instructions, and building plans
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to access Google calendar through own smart phone
- Helpers $10.00-$14.00 per Hour
- Apprentice $14.00-$17.00 per Hour
- Glaziers $17.00-$24.00 per Hour
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Read tape measure
- Read level
- Apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coatings
- Build or repair structures in construction or repair settings
- Climb ladders or scaffolding
- Cover surfaces with masking tape or drop cloths
- Cut or shape glass
- Determine material and or tool requirements
- Drive company vehicles
- Erect scaffolding fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
- Install locks, hinges, or related finish hardware
- Install or replace glass in windows or other structural surfaces
- Install prefabricated building components
- Load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- Measure and mark building reference points or cutting lines on materials
- Read building plans
- Read technical drawings
- Use hand or power tools
- Use measuring devices
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications (5% of job)
- Determine location of framing, installation procedures, and staging or scaffolding materials required.
- Determine plumb of walls or ceilings, using plumb lines and levels.
- Measure openings and dimensions of areas to determine work procedures.
- Layout location of framing according to building plan details showing the surrounding work
- Install metal frames or channels for glass (35% of job)
- Use power tools and hand tools to drill and fasten framing members to the building structure
- Use levels to assure that framing is installed plumb and level
- Use shims at anchor locations for proper fastener installation
- Install Doors (20% of job)
- Set doors into partially installed frames, adjust frame so that the door has even reveals and locking hardware operates correctly
- Anchor door frame to structure in the position that the door reveals and hardware are properly aligned
- Attach hinges, handles, locks, closers, or other hardware to complete door installation
- Install Glass (30% of job)
- Cut and attach rubber gaskets to surfaces in preparation for glass installation.
- Set glass pieces into installed frames
- Move or fit heavy objects
- Secure glass pieces by installing rubber gaskets between frame and glass
- Drive trucks to installation sites and unload mirrors, glass equipment, or tools. (10% of job)
- Load and arrange glass or mirrors onto delivery trucks, using suction cups or cranes to lift glass.
- Assemble, erect, or dismantle scaffolds, rigging, or hoisting equipment.
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Visit www.doorglassco.com for more information.
Commercial Glazier Wanted
USI is a leading provider of installation, construction and distribution services to the residential and commercial construction markets in the United States, with a national platform consisting of 40 locations serving customers throughout the US. USI benefits by having national scale, long-standing vendor relationships and a diverse customer base that includes production and custom homebuilders, multi-family and commercial contractors and homeowners.
USI Courtesy-Burnham services include: installed open and closed cell spray foam, fiberglass batt and blown-in insulation, bathroom & wall mirrors, closet shelving, commercial glass, shower enclosures. Come join the USI Courtesy-Burnham team as we are currently seeking experienced Commercial Glaziers for this branch location in Woodinville, WA. This position is primarily responsible for the safe and quality installation of frameless shower doors, commercial doors and glass entrances.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: · Installation of glass and accompanying metal · Glass and metal fabrication · Excellent customer interactions · Properly maintain equipment and tools · Follow safety guidelines and procedures · Ensure clean job site · Other duties as assigned JOB REQUIREMENTS: · 2-3 years of experience with frameless shower doors, commercial storefronts and glass doors · Experience cutting and fabricating glass and mirrors · Positive attitude and strong work ethic · Must be able to work overtime as required · Must be able to lift 40 pounds · Valid driver's license required COMPETITVE PAY & GREAT BENEFITS: · Medical, Dental and Vision insurance · Flexible Spending Account · Health Saving Account · Retirement Savings Plan (401k) · Life Insurance · Short Term Disability · Long Term Disability · Paid Time Off and Company Holidays To apply, reply to this ad or call us at 425-485-9699 to set a time to stop by USI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities Drug Free Workplace USI is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. JB.0.00.LN
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!