Glazier Supervisor Job Description Sample
We are hiring an experienced glazier for installation of shower enclosures, residential window and door replacements, dual and single pane re-glazes, storefronts, mirror walls, and custom glass cutting. Applicant must have a valid Arizona driver’s license, neat appearance and customer service skills. We offer paid holidays, major medical and vision insurance. Please call to schedule an interview at (480) 278-1274. You may also fax your resume to (480) 664-0278.
Glazier / Glass Installers
Glass Installers for Commercial buildings.
Great Benefits! Paid Health and Dental Insurance. Paid Holidays. Paid Vacation.
Must Pass Drug Test & Driving record checks
TOP PAY FOR EXPERIENCED GLAZIERS
Family Owned & Operated Company for 28 years
Experienced or eager to learn trainees please apply
Well respected company in the construction industry.
Looking for experienced Commercial Glazier - Full time with great benefits and 401k. Must be reliable and have a valid NYS Drivers License.
Glazier Shower Glass Installer
We are a busy small Glass shop specializing in frameless showers, mirrors and other custom glass.
Seeking a FT worker with an eye for detail.
Must be knowledgeable and skilled in all aspects of shower installation
Minimum 2 years glazing experience, the physical strength and stamina required to work with heavy glass materials, the ability to work safely, the ability to work alone or as a team, valid CA drivers license and good driving record, cell phone. Must be friendly and reliable. Position available immediately.
Must be able to lift 80lbs
. Paid Holidays and vacation.
Vitrocsa USA, a leading provider of luxury fenestration solutions is looking for an experienced and motivated Glazier.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experienced in handling glass, preparing and installing glazing
- Familiar with different types of glazing, the manufacturing process, and
- Experienced in using suction cups, suction cup machines, lifting devices
- Knowledge of safety protocols for handling glass, heavy loads, forklifts (including
knowledge of OSHA requirements)
- Knowledge of ASTM standards
- Knowledge of glass inspection
- Quality control experience
- Computer, internet, phone experience
- Experienced in reading shop drawings and manufacturing details
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Work within established rules and system
- Follow instructions
- Heavy lifting (50lbs +) required for short periods of time
- Climbing ladders and scaffolding required
- Operation of forklift required
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more that 20-30 miles per day. If you are interested in working in a successful team, please contact us by sending us your resume.
Vitrocsa USA (www.vitrocsausa.com ), a divison of Goldbrecht Inc. provides highly innovative fenestration solutions for exceptional architectural projects. Our internationally renowned glass sliding system is built and engineered on the basis of Swiss watch technology. With the world’s slimmest sightlines, this unique luxury product is the first choice of award winning architects.
Goldbrecht Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Come learn the Glass & Glazing trade! We are a fast growing company looking for people with mechanical ability that want to learn an in demand trade. minimal tools and experience required.
Glazier - Glazier Apprentice / Helper
Schedule: Part Time, Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Location: Vaires by Project
Door and Glass Services Company is a specialty construction business which installs glass and related framing components in buildings. The employee is responsible for the installation of glass and glazing systems in accordance with product test reports, product installation instructions, and building plans which identify how those glazing systems should meet with surrounding work.
- Must be able to lift 80 Lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Minimum two years field experience installing glazing systems
- Must have personal tools required of the trade
- Must be able to read product test reports, product instructions, and building plans
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to access Google calendar through own smart phone
- Helpers $10.00-$14.00 per Hour
- Apprentice $14.00-$17.00 per Hour
- Glaziers $17.00-$24.00 per Hour
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Read tape measure
- Read level
- Apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coatings
- Build or repair structures in construction or repair settings
- Climb ladders or scaffolding
- Cover surfaces with masking tape or drop cloths
- Cut or shape glass
- Determine material and or tool requirements
- Drive company vehicles
- Erect scaffolding fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
- Install locks, hinges, or related finish hardware
- Install or replace glass in windows or other structural surfaces
- Install prefabricated building components
- Load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- Measure and mark building reference points or cutting lines on materials
- Read building plans
- Read technical drawings
- Use hand or power tools
- Use measuring devices
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications (5% of job)
- Determine location of framing, installation procedures, and staging or scaffolding materials required.
- Determine plumb of walls or ceilings, using plumb lines and levels.
- Measure openings and dimensions of areas to determine work procedures.
- Layout location of framing according to building plan details showing the surrounding work
- Install metal frames or channels for glass (35% of job)
- Use power tools and hand tools to drill and fasten framing members to the building structure
- Use levels to assure that framing is installed plumb and level
- Use shims at anchor locations for proper fastener installation
- Install Doors (20% of job)
- Set doors into partially installed frames, adjust frame so that the door has even reveals and locking hardware operates correctly
- Anchor door frame to structure in the position that the door reveals and hardware are properly aligned
- Attach hinges, handles, locks, closers, or other hardware to complete door installation
- Install Glass (30% of job)
- Cut and attach rubber gaskets to surfaces in preparation for glass installation.
- Set glass pieces into installed frames
- Move or fit heavy objects
- Secure glass pieces by installing rubber gaskets between frame and glass
- Drive trucks to installation sites and unload mirrors, glass equipment, or tools. (10% of job)
- Load and arrange glass or mirrors onto delivery trucks, using suction cups or cranes to lift glass.
- Assemble, erect, or dismantle scaffolds, rigging, or hoisting equipment.
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Visit www.doorglassco.com for more information.
GLAZIER - Commercial storefront & curtain wall glazing EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Excellent benefits. Pay rate based on knowledge and experience. Relocation assistance possible. Drug test and E-Verify REQUIRED.
After probation, employee is intended to become core. We're glad to work with professionals for any season and God will send the core personnel in His time. Therefore, unbelief is not a bar but Brothers & Sisters In Christ may find His Purpose right here. We do need administrative people also and we are currently focused upon finding two or three highly skilled field leaders/glaziers with future project management potential. ACM & Siding is a plus along with Storefront, Frameless & Curtainwall. We are headquartered in /Florence, KY [Cincinnati] and our work tends to be relatively local but can occasionally span most of the eastern USA. Travel is not a must; we will discuss.
We also need PMs, Supers and Apprentices.
Fabrication & Installation
Most projects are within a 5 hour radius of Florence, KY.
Please see www.CHOSENcontract.com for company information and for detailed application instructions under the "Careers" tab.
Job Type: Full-time
After probation period.
$9.00 to $24.00/hour
Residential Glass Installer Glazier
We have an immediate opening for a residential glazier. Candidates must have at least 3 years of residential glass service experience.
HIRING NOW. . . Experienced glazier doing both residential and commercial glazing. Ideally, you will have experience in frameless & semi frameless shower doors, mirrors, windows and other glass in commercial and residential.
If you are ready to display your skills and be compensated for your performance, we invite you to come grow with us!
GLAZIERS: Glazers must have a minimum of 3 years' experience, motivation and willingness to grow within our company. Must have working experience installing shower enclosures, doors, windows, mirrors, and other residential flat glass projects.
Duties include performing reglazes, measure & install IGU's, mirrors, and basic service work.
Must have valid drivers license. Reliable transportation to and from work, take direction, and able to work hard!
Competitive pay based on experience and unlimited overtime!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!