Glen Ellyn Job Description Sample
Territory Sales Manager In Training
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager in Training
Office Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Reports To: Sales Manager
Status: W-2, Full Time
Regardless of background or experience, 100% of our managers start in the Sales Representative role. This allows everyone to learn the business and industry from the ground up and see how they would play a significant role in seeing the business succeed.
Advocate Construction is currently seeking motivated and experienced Territory Sales Representatives interested in joining our industry leading roofing sales team! We specialize in insurance based storm restoration in the Detroit and metro areas. We started in 2012 in IL and have grown over 400%, which has allowed us to expand to additional states in the Midwest- St Louis, Milwaukee, Kansas City, Michigan & Colorado. We are backed by the BBB, with an A+ rating.
The role of our Territory Sales Representatives' is to be the primary resource for our customers when processing storm restoration insurance claims. They handle everything from the initial exterior home inspection, to processing the final paperwork that goes through when a roof, siding or gutter replacement is complete.
What We Can Offer You:
- W2 Position- Salary and uncapped commissions paid weekly (salary is negotiable and decided upon hire)
- Rapid Career Advancement
- $500/month Truck Allowance
- Unlimited PTO- with approval from a manager
- Direct Deposit Pay Roll
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision) Effective Day 1
- Incentive week-long yearly trip – All inclusive, Airfare included
- 401K with generous company matching
Visit www.advocateconstruction.com to learn more!
- Inspecting & documenting outsides of homes for storm damage
- Meeting directly with homeowners after inspections to educate them on the claims process and sign restoration agreements/contracts of repair.
- Must be comfortable canvasing neighborhoods, on foot, meeting with the homeowners face to face
- Must be comfortable working outsides and in various weather conditions
- Must have access to pick up truck and able to carry an extension ladder (we offer truck allowance)
- Must be able to climb a ladder to a roof when necessary
- Must have valid driver's license
- Independent nature, self-‐discipline, and good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- Strong self-starter with a keen desire to succeed
- Sales experience is not required
Atria Park Of Glen Ellyn Open Interviews
Housekeeper Full Time
General Service Technician
Sales Consultant (560)
Are you ready to make money while working 3 days a week? If you have experience being a successful sales consultant, we may have the perfect job for you.
As a Furniture Sales Representative, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. The Luxury Furniture Sales Representative has the primary responsibility to maximize sales volume by growing existing business, developing new business and providing the best possible customer service while enhancing The Dump’s mission to offer the highest quality and service standards in the industry.
Make full-time money while working only part-time!
- Set Friday, Saturday, Sunday only schedule (often achieving full-time earnings for part-time work!)
- Average first year earnings can be $35k-$45k; top sales associates have achieved 6 figures! It's all up to you.
- Fully paid 5 days of New Hire Retail Sales Associate Training, both on-the-job and classroom (a full curriculum including products, customer service and sales techniques)
- Continuous professional development and training
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Inform customers of discontinued product, extended lead times, etc.
- Provide customers with product information.
- Maintain professional courtesy with associates and customers at all times.
- Monitor all open orders from placement to delivery.
- Once the product is shipped, contact customers to ensure the product and the service are acceptable.
- Maintain knowledge of all vendor products, pricing, options, finishes, details, etc.
- Maintain thorough, up-to-date knowledge of all products, pricing and local competition.
The Dump is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
RN Home Health - Glen Ellyn / Lisle, IL Area
Drayage Account Executive
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!