Glen Ellyn Job Description Sample
CMC - Regulatory Affairs
- Support CMC regulatory efforts throughout product lifecycle
- Review existing approvals with timely reporting
- Maintain documentation changes through product approval
- B.S. in Scientific, Technical, or Healthcare field
- 2 years pharmaceutical regulatory experience (labeling okay)
- Analytical mind, problem-solving abilities, and strong negotiation and communication skills
- Comfortable being in the spotlight
- Experience in submitting CMC documents in support of regulatory reports
Service Desk Coordinator
With over one hundred schools nationwide, Paul Mitchell Schools are growing faster than ever. Our "One Size Fits All" and "Be Nice" culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified team members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising , monthly team training, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more.
Service Desk Coordinator Role
The Service Desk Coordinator is professional, has sales and service experience plus basic guest service communication skills. He or she must have basic computer software and telephone skills. The objective of a Service Desk Coordinator is to create an extraordinary experience for guests, prospective Future Professionals, and all other school guests. He or she also acts as a guest service mentor to the Future Professionals. He or she follows all service desk systems to guide and support a smooth guest service flow in the clinic classroom.
- Team supported culture
- Comprehensive insurance benefits: Health, Dental, Supplemental and AD&D Life Insurance.
- 401K, Vacation and Personal time.
- Applying company policy and procedure to the application of contract structures;
- Supporting and/or leading the front-end structuring of business arrangements;
- Close communication (written and verbal) with customers both internal and external;
- Effective management of customer priorities/needs/wants against contract deliverables;
- Support the effort to close contractual issues; and
- Partner closely with partners, subcontractors, engineering staff, and corporate counsel to resolve issues and minimize risks.
- BA/BS in Construction Management, or related field. Business Management will also be acceptable if coupled with the right construction contract experience.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Contracts Administrator for U.S. Federal Government Contracts
- Working knowledge of U.S. Government acquisition and related regulations (FAR and DFARS)
- Effective communicator verbal and written communicator
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to variety of business situations
- MUST be a U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain a SECRET clearance
Quality Control Manager - International Position - Clearance Required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Observes and monitors construction activities to assure quality and conformance with plans and specifications
- Monitors and documents construction progress on a daily basis
- Understands material testing procedures and witnesses test(s) performed by others
- Manages project documentation
- Prepares and maintains daily checklists and inspection reports
- Able to understand shop drawings
- Ability to understand reports and communicate issues in a timely manner
- Reviews, tracks and summarizes quality control non-conformances and ensures appropriate follow up
- Update Submittal Register
- Ability to review and understand submittals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and eligible for a security clearance (able to pass a credit and criminal background check). Current clearance is a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience serving as Quality Control Manager on construction projects;
- Prefer at least 5 years of experience as Quality Control Manager on DOS or other Federal Government construction projects overseas.
- Experience must include the completion of a minimum of one project with a minimum contract value of $100M.
- Must have a degree in engineering, a degree in architecture, or a degree in construction management. The degree shall be from a 4-year accredited college/university;
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Pharmaceutical Process Engineer
- Develop plans and design and scale-up processes.
- Investigate and improve existing processes.
- Perform numerous analytical tests to monitor current and new processes.
- Maintain familiarity with all federal and international regulations.
- B.S. or higher in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or a related science.
- 2-5 years experience within a GMP regulated facility.
- Efficient multi-tasker with strong interpersonal skills.
We partner with Chicago's top employers and match them with top talent. We represent many of Chicago's most desirable employers in their hiring efforts. They turn to Momentum for our industry specific expertise and ability to match them with the industries best candidates. Our boutique approach has made us the fastest growing scientific staffing company in Chicago.
At Momentum, we work with you to develop a job search strategy that suits your unique aspirations and skills. Our recruiting approach sets us apart from other staffing agencies by gaining a greater degree of partnership with you - the candidate. We attribute our success as a company to the relationships we’ve fostered with our candidates and contractors.
Ready to be a part of the Momentum revolution? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Momentum:
- Full Time Healthcare - When you work with Momentum you're eligible for the same healthcare packages we have. All of our healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, don't have waiting periods and avoid federal tax penalties. You’ll be able to choose between Gold, Silver and Bronze plans. Better yet, we cover 50% of the monthly premium. Why should you be treated like a second class employee just because you are a contractor? Crazy.
- Industry Expertise - All we do is science. Period. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into what you should expect your career decision. We're experts at getting your career to where you want it to go. We'll help you understand your career options and work with you to determine the path that suits you. Why would you want to work with an agency that only does science on the side?
- Permanent Results - Last year 94% of our contractors were converted to permanent employees. Pretty impressive huh? Getting you a permanent job is our priority as an agency. No other agency in the scientific space can boast such a high conversion rate.
- No Charge - With Momentum there are no hidden fees. We don't take any money out of your paycheck or charge a conversion fee. Our clients pay for what we do, not our employees.
- Consultative Approach - When you work with Momentum, we start by learning a lot about your career direction. Only then do we propose a path that will help you achieve your career goals. We share a lot of our industry expertise with you so that you are informed about your options.
What's the deal?
Navegate is an innovative logistics and supply chain company with award-winning technology. As a growth company, we're looking for people who want to grow. If you've invested in your education and are seeking a career, this is a GREAT place to start. Our offices are strategically located in Chicago, the Twin Cities, Los Angeles, Shanghai and Hong Kong,
What's the job?
Our business spans imports, exports, domestic distribution, and specialized services. An entry-level person will be trained in an operations role to build knowledge and expertise before growing into an account management, sales, or a leadership position. Some of our top performers have experience in both domestic and international services.
What’s to like?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k matching
- Paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Degree desired, not required
- Success-oriented, motivated personality
- Excellent people skills
- Team-first attitude
- Comfortable with computers & technology
- Ability to multitask
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!