Glendale Job Description Sample
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Gypsum Express Ltd., a growing, nationally ranked, premier flatbed carrier with 13 locations east of the Mississippi, is looking for a Parts Manager in our Shadyside, OH terminal. Individual must be highly motivated, technology oriented and have excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
As a Parts Manager, you will manage the inventory of parts, materials and inventory processes, warranty claims and vendor relations. You will track purchase orders, resolve warranty claims, audit reports to reconcile discrepancies.
- Ensure availability of parts, accessories and components to meet fleet service department needs.
- Accepts accountability for inventory accuracy, warranty reclamations and cost center performance.
- Determines inventory bin levels for stock/fill, min/max quantities and composition.
- Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence.
- Coordinate all warranty claims and assist in all changes and coordinate with vendors to minimize turn-around time and ensure compliance with company standards.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for efficient parts management.
- Provide management support for shop maintenance team.
- Collaborate with Shop Service Manager to effectively utilize warranty and inventory resources.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills required
Possess strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
Positive attitude a must
Join us and you will see why "Our Drivers Make The Difference".
About the Company:
We are Gypsum Express Ltd., a growing, nationally ranked, premier flatbed carrier with 13 locations east of the Mississippi. For consideration you must be highly motivated, tech-savvy and results driven with excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Learn more about our family owned, family operated, family oriented company at www.GypsumExpress.com
Join us and you will see why "Our Drivers Make The Difference".
Company Drivers - Teams
Company Driver Benefits
- 2018 DOUBLE BUNK FREIGHTLINER
- HOLIDAY PAY
1 Year Minimum Driving Experience
Clean Driving Record
Lease Purchase Opportunities Available
Truck Driver Recent Graduates! Cash In On Our Biggest Pay Increase Ever!
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you train. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. You have to pass the CDL-A written exam to get an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Dec. 31, 2017! ($1,000 after 90 days and $1,000 after 180 days!)
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
- Start at .46 cpm
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .46 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date)
No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon -Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Dedicated Regional Run - CDL A Truck Driver - Home Weekly
Dedicated routes give Hogan drivers freedom.
Recruiters are standing by.
- Ask about Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- $0.50 CPM
- Average $1300 Weekly
- Average $70,000 Annually
- Guaranteed Home WEEKLY
- Newer Equipment Available
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- We also hire Recent CDL Graduates/Trainees
- Peak performers exceed $80,000 annually
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 month recent truck driving experience
- Clean verifiable MVR record
We have routes you can rely on.
We’ve done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Recruiters are standing by
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Company Drivers - Hazmat Endorsed
BRAND NEW Weekly Pay Package – Contact Us for More Details!
Sign-On Bonus for New Drivers – Limited Time Only!
$21 + Detention Pay – Starts 1 Minute After On-Time Delivery
Dedicated Out & Back Runs
Frequent Home Time
Accessorial Hourly Pay
24 Hour/365 a Day Coverage with a Live Dispatcher
Assigned, Safe, Well-Maintained Tractors
Excellent Benefits After 30 days
Paid Orientation & Training
Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Valid CDL-A
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement
- 12 months Tractor Trailer Experience
Emergency Department RN (Full-Time) | Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Emergency Department RN (Full-time) | Reynolds Memorial Hospital
JOB SUMMARY: A Registered Nurse of the Emergency Room is a member of the nursing team who is qualified by knowledge and training to carry out procedures in a safe and efficient manner. The RN may function in direct patient care or in leadership of a patient care group.
- Responsible to: Emergency Department Head Nurse and/or Nursing Supervisor.
- Workers supervised: Medical Assistant
- Interrelationships:Maintains an effective professional relationship with patients, families, co-workers, and medical staff.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Currently registered by the State of West Virginia Board of Examiners for Registered Nurses.
- Training & Experience: Two (2) years’ experience as a Staff Nurse. Completion of Coronary Care Class, Triage Class, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification within one (1) year of employment. Maintains current CPR card.
Demonstrates competency as appropriate in patient care assessment for each patient population area served: Neonatal, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric.
- Knowledge of growth and development
- Understanding of the patient’s needs and scope of treatment.
- Understanding of the dynamics for each patient incorporating biophysical, bio-psychosocial, environmental, self-care, educational, spiritual, cultural, ethical, and discharge planning needs.
- Knowledge of pain management to facilitate patient comfort through a proactive pain control plan.
- Knowledge of the total care of patients, whose disease is not responsive to curative treatment, focusing on the control of pain and other symptoms.
Case Manager Positions
EARN A LITTLE. EARN A LOT!!! YOU DECIDE!
Fast growing agency looking for RN's, LPN's, or Licensed SW's for immediate caseloads. Agency looking for qualified individuals in multiple rural counties in WV. We are looking for individuals who can work independently and as part of a team! Candidate must be well organized and self-starter. Position will provide case management services to individuals in their home with NO hands-on care. Nurses must have a current, valid nursing license for the state of WV. Social Workers with a current, valid WV social work license are preferred. Un-licensed social work candidates may also qualify. Must have experience in providing care to the senior population with either Home health and or case management experience. Serious inquires only.
CHOOSE YOUR HOURS. MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE. TRAIN FROM HOME!
This role requires the nurse to work independently in the field with little supervision to provide Humana members with resources to enable them to stay in their home.
● Complete in home visits to members providing them with needed education and community resources they need to allow them to maintain their wellbeing in the comfort of their own homes.
● Play a key role in members avoiding unnecessary visits to the ER and or hospitalizations.
● Provide “best in class” complex case management to Humana’s most vulnerable members, the frail elderly, the chronically ill, and the functionally challenged.
● Identify and close care gaps.
● Provide education to member and family members on resources, medications, and or medical conditions.
● Collaborate with other members of the Humana care team.
● Registered Nurse (RN) with at least one-year experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
● Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with at least 3 years’ experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
●Licensed Social Worker with at least one-year experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
● Must have computer skills
● Must have high speed DSL or Cable modem for home office
● Must be a self-starter
● Must be able to work independently
● Must have valid driver’s license, car insurance, and reliable transportation.
● Must have undisciplined current nursing/social work license with up to date CEU’s.
NO TEMPORARY LICENSE ACCEPTED.
●PAY PER VISIT plus mileage
● Work in the geographical area of your choice
● Make your own schedule
● You choose how many members you take
● Strong support team available to assist you
Compensation will be discussed prior to Interview.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!