Glendora Job Description Sample
Mutual Funds Relationship Manager 5
Licensed Vocational Nurse
We are the Masonic Homes of Covina, California. Our historic facility has provided services to Masons and their families for over a century. Today, we have a vibrant Independent Living & Assisted Living unit serving Masons and their families with excellent care and support. We are looking for a few special Licensed Vocational Nurses to join our team.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for the comprehensive nursing care of all adult residents. LVNs assure and provide for the health, safety, and welfare of all adult residents at the Covina location. Essential functions include monitoring medical care to include assessment plans, reporting any changes in condition to the Director of Nursing, order, distribute, monitor, and record medications as necessary and evaluate their effectiveness, responsible for the inventory and safe storage and/or disposal of all medications, medical supplies and equipment in accordance with applicable policies and regs, and maintain medical records to be compliant with Social Security regulations. Additional duties may include assigning and directing care provided by certified nursing assistants, and ensure that shift changes are smooth and information is concise and accurate.
- Minimum six (6) months clinical experience in acute care, assisted/independent/senior living setting, or SNF experience as an LVN
- Currently licensed as an LVN to practice in the State of California
- CPR and First Aid certification
At Masonic Homes, we are looking for LVNs who would like to combine their passion for helping people, good communication skills, decision-making skills, and the ability to work with all levels within the organization with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills, you will be offered:
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support for excellent care
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan
- Investment in your growth through Tuition Reimbursement
Route Sales Representative
Stocker / Backroom / Receiving Associate
Multi-Unit Team Leader
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!