Glenmont Job Description Sample
NOW Hiring - Retail Sales Representative In Glenmont, NY!
Immediate full time (FT) retail sales positions for fun and energetic personalities willing to learn and sell a service that sells itself!
ABOUT THE JOB
The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for direct consumer engagement of NRG services at retailers in your community. In partnership with NRG, 2020 will train you to uncover consumer needs and overcome objections with a client-focused approach. 2020 trains its teams to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems and to succeed in any environment.
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. 2020 trains its teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. The Sales Rep not only offers professional development but a career path that starts here, and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!
NRG is the leading integrated power company in the US, built on the strength of the nation's largest and most diverse competitive platform. A Fortune 200 company, NRG creates value through best in class operations, reliable and efficient electric generation, and a retail platform serving residential and commercial businesses.
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US, launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Great Weekly Pay
- Paid Training
- Apparel and Equipment Provided
- Flexible Schedules
- Current Sales Reps Earn an Average of $1000/Week!
- Sell products and services in a retail store/kiosk environment
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Hvac Oil Service Tech/Installer
We are seeking an HVAC Oil Service Technician/Installer to join our team! $2000 sign on bonus! Maintain, repair and install oil fired heating systems in a residential and light commercial setting. Flexible schedule. Steady, consistent year-round work. Competitive pay based on experience. Benefits.
•Repair, install, and adjust oil fired heating systems in residential and light commercial applications
•Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
•Perform routine preventive maintenance
•Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
Truck Driver Recent Graduates! Cash In On Our Biggest Pay Increase Ever!
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you train. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. You have to pass the CDL-A written exam to get an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Driver, Class B Liquid - Glenmont,Ny
Position Description: The Opportunity
Our Class B CDL Drivers operate vacuum trucks and other equipment while performing driving and operating duties associated with projects such as industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning and spill cleanup and will work outside year-round in all types of weather. These positions will drive an average of 20% of the time and will work onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations the remainder of the time.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning;
- Drives and operates a variety of equipment, including: Vacuum trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Rigs equipment in and out;
- Loads and offloads the units;
- Completes and maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Supplies a safe, effective and professional service to our clients.
- Clean Class B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements and comfortable with standard transmissions;
- Previous experience operating vacuum and roll-off units preferred;
- Minimum 1-year driving experience and DOT knowledge;
- Previous experience in a physically demanding position;
- Ability wear all required PPE, including respirators;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Local, Regional & OTR Runs
Dedicated Lanes SIGN-ON BONUS Out and Back Loads Paid Layovers and Deadhead Pay Paid Orientation & On the Job Training Safety Bonus - Extra $.02 Per Mile $1,500 Driver Referral Bonus Health Benefits No Slip-seating Late Model Equipment
Class A CDL 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements Must Have TWIC Card or Be Able to Obtain One For more information about Quality Carriers, call us at or fill out an application today! For more information, call:
Albany, New York
Requisition Primary Location
Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) - We are an integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in 39 states and 6 Canadian Provinces. Our 2015 annual revenue was 2.1 billion and are projected to be over 4 billion at the end of 2016. We, 15,000+ employees, foster a work culture of Servant Leadership. Our goal is to create an environment where self directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees, always relying on our Operating Values as the foundation for our existence.
Sierra Processing currently has an opening for a candidate that can work in the warehouse as a Forklift/Equipment Operator located in Albany, NY
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, operates tipper. May also include forklifts and front skid steer loaders. Also will have other duties including picking up garbage, cleaning machines, and directing traffic.
- Operates various equipment for general site and other related assignments.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified; preferred
- Willing to load and unload trucks, semi trailers and export containers.
- Required to learn and willing to operate baling machines
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work involves almost constant exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, toxic chemicals, biohazardous materials, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, and/or loud noises.
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 to 75 + pounds.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment, skid steer and forklift safety.
- Knowledge of light and heavy equipment operation and maintenance.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade. .
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
Facility Mechanical Operations Technician
Orion Novotus, a division of Orion Talent, consults with a variety of industrial clientele who share a common and critical need - Exceptional People.
We have an opportunity in Albany, NY seeking to hire a Facility Mechanical Operations Technician for a leader in the semiconductor industry. The Facilities Mechanical Operations Technician will operate and maintain Facilities mechanical equipment with primary responsibility in the facilities Central Heating and Cooling plants. The position requires working a compressed week of 12-hour shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate facilities related equipment via a Facilities Control and Monitoring
- Perform preventative mechanical maintenance and calibrations of various facilities related equipment including chillers and chilled water support equipment, pumps, boilers, air handlers, fire protection and various air handling systems
- Troubleshoot and repair facilities hot/cold water generation equipment and HVAC related equipment
- Assist in the creation of operations and maintenance specifications
- Mentor and coach junior technicians
- Support complex troubleshooting of facilities equipment and associated failures
- Partner with other Technicians and Management in identifying training requirements and safety procedures in assigned areas
- Partner with Engineering and Technicians on various facilities projects
- Participation on the facilities Emergency Response Team may be required
- Perform additional duties as assigned and assist other specialty areas as required
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education and experience requirements include any one of the options listed below. (Relevant experience is defined as facilities, maintenance, or operational technician experience working with HVAC equipment and operations)
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1-year relevant facilities work experience
- Fluent in the English Language - written & verbal
- Demonstrated ability to operate automated or computerized systems and MS office software
- Ability to read and understand manuals and operations specifications
- Emergency Response Protocols and OSHA standards as a participating member of the Emergency Response Team (ERT) and become ERT/First Aid/CPR qualified
Boat Builder /Carpenter
Framing to finish carpentry
this job will consist of all phases of boat building.
Will train the right person.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Independent Contractors Needed!
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!