Glove Cleaner Hand Job Description Sample
Dell Financial Services White Glove Operations Coordinator, Sr. Specialist
Why Work at Dell? Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Principal Duties and
Document the customer’s unique scheduling requirements
Seek ways to improve scheduling accuracy where necessary
Work cross-functionally with DFS business partners to ensure financial contracts are booked correctly and in a timely manner
Validate and process invoices from channel partners, EMC, and VMware
Prepare and deliver financial contracts to DFS customers
Actively work with customers to answer inquiries relating to channel invoices, financial contracts, and recovery of executed documents
Maintain accurate administrative records relevant to the transaction, including critical customer and partner information
Communicate updates, process, requirements and expectations to DFS business partners, customers, and partners as needed Job Profile/Skills
Intellectual Capacity – Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills; ability to apply knowledge to multiple situations
Adaptable – Ability to respond, cope & adjust with rapid changes in an evolving business
Results Driven – A self-starter who takes initiative to address tough challenges or problems; works quickly and directly to resolve them
Innovative – Overcomes barriers by discovering ways to complete tasks when opportunities or challenges arise; seeks continuous improvement
Customer First – Impresses customers and partners by responding with a strong sense of urgency and care to requests and inquiries; takes complete action to resolve issues (including involving others in solutions when needed)
Personal Effectiveness – Self-starter, good verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work, and effective time management
Preferred skills :
Knowledge of finance and leasing
Experience with Dell Financial Services
Solid understanding of the DFS channel, EMC, and VMware business
White Glove Sabre/Apollo Travel Consultant (Virtual)
FROSCH has a terrific opportunity for a highly experienced Sabre/Apollo Travel Consultant to make a direct impact on the success of our company. On the White Glove Service team you will work in a collaborative environment where problem solvers and pro-active thinkers are valued. Break free of the call center environment and provide a truly unique customer service experience.
As a White Glove Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of multiple VIP corporate clients from their initial request to completion. This includes coordinating all elements of travel; airline, hotel, car rental, and other miscellaneous needs.
Shifts for this position are 11:30
AM – 7:30 PM CSTJob Details:
- Be a true Travel Consultant and uphold the “WOW” factor in client customer service
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Monitor email and queued PNRs
- Reconfirm itinerary details 24-48 hours prior to travel, which may include but is not limited; hotel room confirmation and upgrade request, air seat preference and upgrades, Black Car Service confirmation, and flight status monitoring.
- Complete travel reservations from their initial request to completion
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre and Apollo is a must
- Experience arranging domestic and international travel for multiple corporate clients
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
Help Desk Technician - White Glove Exp And Bachelor's Required
Law firm experience strongly desired.
Help Desk position available:
Wed-Friday 9AM-5PM , Sat-Sun 4PM-12AM
Help Desk Technician
One of our key clients in our legal practice, a major Law Firm located in New York, NY, is needing a resource for their IT Help Desk. This is an excellent opportunity with benefits such as Medical, Dental, 401K and a Profit Sharing Plan. Performs problem analysis to resolve system or application issues. Performs complex diagnosis of problems, providing solutions within area of responsibility, and/or through consulting with IT team members; coordinates implementation of fixes and enhancements.
Essential Duties and
Help Desk Technician
- Serve as initial point of contact for telephone and e-mail inquiries on the Firm's software applications, hardware, printers and remote technologies directed to the Information Technology department.
- Patience, a positive customer service oriented attitude and the ability to work as a member of a team are required
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Follow up on calls escalated to interdepartmental teams.
- Provide onsite desktop support to users on a regular basis.
- Respond to occasional after-hours/emergency support requests as needed.
- Responsible for installing and maintaining all end user IT equipment. This includes personal computers, laptops, printers, electronic devices and the software that runs on these systems.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance, inventory and security measures associated with the Firm's inventory.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lb servers.
- It is expected that the Analyst will stay current with technological developments in software/hardware, systems and application support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Help Desk Technician
The Soft Skills
- Must have prior experience providing telephone based technical support and/or desk side technical support for law firms and / or executive suites and senior management of the Fortune 500 and the like.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be able to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical staff
- Must be able to communicate and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented, with outstanding follow-through.
The Technical Skills
- One to three years of experience with the latest version of the Microsoft Office as well as iManage, Payne, Workshare, DocXtools, SMS, Microsystems, Litera, and other legal specific applications.
- Strong knowledge of PC systems and MAC systems (desktop and laptop), as well as wireless devices and printer hardware.
- Previous experience supporting mobile devices or with Mobile Device Management platforms (Airwatch).
- Previous experience with entering and tracking tickets in an incident management system (Service Now).
- Knowledge of VOIP technology telephone system a plus.
- Previous experience with Active Directory is desired.
- Ability to troubleshoot wireless handheld devices (Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, iPad, etc).
- Ability to troubleshoot remote technologies (RDP, VPN, Citrix, etc.).
- Excellent ability to follow procedures and processes to ensure we remain IT Compliant.
- Knowledge of Video Conferencing systems a plus.
Education and Experience: Help Desk Technician
- BA/ BS Degree in a computer-related discipline required.
One or more of the following certifications a plus. Help Desk Technician
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
- MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist; Certification in Word, Excel and Outlook (version 2010) PowerPoint or Access, Network+ preferred.
- ACMT: Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
- HDI HelpDesk Analyst Certification
White Glove Delivery Specialist
Big League Movers seeks to expand its network of White Glove Delivery Professionals in the Atlanta, GA market starting the first week of July 2017 . This position would consist of a Tuesday-Saturday obligation with anticipated expansion to Tuesday-Sunday.
- 21 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Safe, clean driving record on MVR
- Clear background of any theft or felony
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Driving to different locations using GPS
- Load truck in order of new route
- Set up, assembly or installation of deliverable items
- Unbox and move item(s) to customer’s room of choice
- Assembling product following instructions
- Collect and haul away debris
- Complete proper paperwork with customer - Automated through software program on a tablet
- Safely manage a system on truck for debris
- Constant communication with dispatch and customer on delivery status
- Taking photos of product in home
- $13/hour - anticipated 55-60 hours per week
- Paid Time Off
- Company gym membership reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
- Health Benefits
- Company Outings
Characteristics which describe our most successful employees:
- High integrity
- Passion and responsibility
- Service oriented
- Customer focused
These are some of the fundamental qualifications of the successful employees:
- Experience in the furniture/appliance delivery industry
- Ability to read, speak and write in the English language
- Ability to pass background check, MVR, DOT Physical and drug screen
- Ability to utilize a computer tablet for routing and electronic proof of deliveries
2016 - Memphis Business Journal's Medium Sized Business of the year
2013,2014,2015,2016 - Commercial Appeals Best Moving Company
2015,2016 Gwinnett Magazine's Best Moving Company
2013,2014,2015,2016 - Angies List Super Service Award
2017 - Homeadvisor's Best Moving Company
2013 - Kudzu's best moving company
2015 - Memphis Magazine's Face of Moving
Bakery Bench Hand
Job Summary Job Title: Bakery Bench Hand FLSA Status: Hourly Reports To: Bakery Department Manager Under the direction of the Bakery Department Manager, responsible for working closely with all Bakery associates in an effort to keep the bakery department stocked and full of fresh product. Job Description ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Recipe & Production control
Recipes and production lists are explicitly followed
Attention to dates and freshness of every product
Proper shrink reporting and handling on outdated items
Ensures high quality standards are met in all items produced
Adherence to all Health Department guidelines and Festival sanitation practices
Cleanliness of Baker prep areas
All areas and surfaces must be cleaned and sanitized at all times
Proper glove use with all associates
Pans, dishes, and other tools are clean and organized
Keep cooler, freezer, and dry storage areas clean and organized
Must be food safe certified
Watches over items on the sales floor
Keeps an eye on service floor, deciding what potentially needs to be made to ensure proper coverage for the evening
Provides excellent services to all guests
Assists guests with finding items they are looking for on and off the sales floor
Takes and execute special orders and requests
Addresses guest concerns with prep and kitchen made items, and resolves issues when a guest is not satisfied with the service or product received
Required to maintain food safety logs
Ensures all quality standards are being met, including quantity expectations at 100% by 10 am and 5 pm
Other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability to perform the essential functions.
Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with guests and all personnel
Follow all safety requirements and company safety policies
Proper training and knowledge of the following equipment/procedures: ovens, mixers, slicing and packaging machinery, proper lifting techniques, trash compactor and baler usage PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described below are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Stand in one spot for a long period of time, bend stoop, and kneel regularly (70% of time)
Full range of upper body motion
Lifting up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis (50% of time)
Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures (20% of time)
Frequently near moving machinery (70% of time)
Repetitive motion of hands and wrists WORK SCHEDULE
The Bakery Bench Hand is an hourly position that may be part time or full time. The work schedule generally includes mornings, afternoons, weekends, and holidays, with the flexibility to work evenings or overnight as needed. Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service, state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission! Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a family and employee-owned company. Requisition ID2017-4543 Category (Portal Searching)Store Associate Location : NameAppleton - Northland
Shop Hand - Otex
JOB TITLE: Shop Hand ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILTIES Help production and/or maintenance workers by performing duties of lesser skill. Duties include supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
Clean shop area, parking area, around the shop (trash, debris, etc.) * Operate machinery or assist machine operators.
Assist with duties related to the work environment
Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
Mark or tag identification on parts.
Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
Clean and lubricate equipment
Record information such as the number of products tested, meter readings, and dates and times of product production
Clean shop area, parking area, around the shop (trash, debris, etc.) QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
High School or GED preferred, previous shop experience preferred.
Valid Driver's License required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Pt/Physical Therapist - Certified Hand Therapist - PRN - Brooks Daytona Oupatient Clinics
Clinician will manage a specific caseload of patients and make appropriate computerized documentation.
Physical Therapist license in the state of Florida + 1 year Physical Therapist experience
Must be an Hand Certified Therapist
Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtained through a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class?
CLICK HERE) Hours: PRN _ Position could transition into a Full Time given the patient volume Job ID: 2018-4134 External Company Name: Brooks Rehabilitation External Company URL: www.brookshealth.org
The purpose of the Yard Hand is to support the needs of the shop in a professional, safe and timely manner. An individual in this position will work to keep all equipment clean and organized in order to provide our field staff reliability, consistency and the highest standards possible. This individual is knowledgeable of heavy equipment and construction equipment. Work is performed inside in a warehouse environment and outside with regularly fluctuating temperatures. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Assist in Cleaning, maintaining and organizing equipment, construction equipment, and various pieces of machinery
Load and unload equipment and parts deliveries
Checks in equipment from rental or for maintenance
Move equipment or machinery as directed around yard.
Maintains work area and yard area in an organized manner
Assists with service and maintenance record keeping
Follows all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adheres to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook
Performs all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner Desired Skills and Experience:
High school diploma and/or GED + 1 - 2 years general labor experience, preferably in construction equipment, rental, or light industrial industries
General knowledge of gas and diesel engines, assorted tools, power equipment and various machine layouts
Understands the importance of time management, standards of operating procedures, owner’s manuals and product/warning labels
Ability to operate large, heavy machinery and handle assorted tools properly and safely (preferred)
Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear. This position requires a significant amount of time standing and walking.
Noise level in working environment can be moderate to high
Background check and pre-employment drug testing required
Personal appearance must be neat and clean
Certain positions require a valid driver's license and ability to meet requirements of the Company Driver Policy; the Company will review motor vehicle records annually for all employees for whom driving a motor vehicle is an essential job function or when employees must obtain and drive vehicles during the course of conducting company business 3S Services, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays along with a benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. 3S Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. 3S Services, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Hand Therapist (Ot) - Carolinas Rehabilitation Gateway
Hand Therapist (OT) - Carolinas Rehabilitation Gateway Apply now » Date: Feb 16, 2018 Location:
Concord, NC, US, 28025 Company: Carolinas HealthCare System Job Req ID: 147798 Position Number: 00160653 Employment Type: Full Time Shift:
Variable/On Call Shift Details: M-F, flexible schedule, normal business hours Standard Hours: 40.00 Department Name: Carolinas Rehab Gateway Location:
Carolinas Rehabilitation NPB Location Details: Job Summary Provides patient evaluation and care planning. Delivers patient care appropriate to age specific and other population needs under the plan and supervision of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT). Provides clinical leadership. Essential Functions
Assesses and documents patient's medical, mental and emotional needs at admission and on an on-going basis.
Develops and implements a plan of care to meet patient and family needs, to include discharge planning and utilization of available resources.
Acts as patient advocate; treats patients and families with compassion and implements plan of care in a safe and timely manner.
Demonstrates clinical reasoning, coupled with clinical skills to conduct accurate clinical assessments and perform patient care activities; evaluates effectiveness of therapy interventions, identifies and prioritizes patient/family strengths, needs and priorities.
Identifies the normal course of illness in assigned patient population recognizing and intervening appropriately when deviations occur.
Communicates patient information and thoroughly documents therapist's actions and plan of care.
Provides clinical leadership and mentoring. Physical Requirements Requires ability to hear (corrected) and have vision (corrected). Requires ability to push patients in a wheelchair or stretcher.
Requires lifting up to 20 lbs. frequently, 50 lbs. occasionally, and 100 lbs. infrequently. Requires sitting, standing, and, walking. Requires ability to climb stairs, kneel, twist, bend, crouch, crawl and reach overhead.
Requires ability to transfer patients and demonstrate appropriate exercise and activities to patients/caregivers. Possible exposure to hazardous chemicals, blood, and body fluids. Education, Experience and Certifications Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited Occupational Therapy program required.
NC license for OT required. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required. At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations. As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: J2W:INDEED Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer
Hand Or Physical Therapist-Ot/Pt (Prn)
Since our founding in 1955, our experienced and knowledgeable staff has been committed to providing patients with the most comprehensive orthopaedic care available in central Iowa. We are a surgeon owned, leading and trusted organization, devoted to providing world class care to our patients. DMOS Orthopaedic Center is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients in our communities by providing the highest quality of orthopaedic care.Our mission is to provide a world class brand experience for our patients and their families with our company – our people, physical locations, communications and our surgeons. We are all committed to improving lives – and without our patients, we would cease to exist. The Perks - DMOS Orthopaedic Centers offers you: A work-life balance with generous levels of time off
Competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insuranceA competitive 401K/pension plan SUMMARY DMOS is looking for a PRN Occupational Therapist to fill in during a long term employee absence and ongoing during vacations and sick days. The occupational therapist (OT) responsible for maintaining standards of professional and ethical practice following the guidelines of the State of Iowa Board of Examiners for Physical/Occupational Therapy. The hand therapist delivers quality therapy services to patients by performing evaluations and developing individual treatment plans and goals to maximize functional outcomes. The hand therapist actively participates in discharge planning, implements the treatment program, and reassesses treatment results. Services are delivered within the framework of The DMOS team approach and are delivered in compliance with DMOS mission, ethical standards, and policies and procedures. The hand therapist will work directly with the hand surgeon and orthopedic rehabilitation team to support, develop, and implement pre- and post- surgical protocols for hand rehabilitation services throughout the health system. The hand therapist will treat the following, but not limited to, conditions: tendon injuries, peripheral nerve injuries, crush injuries, repetitive motion disorders, lacerations, arthritis, joint replacement, and digit reattachments. Services provided by the hand therapist will include post-operative management of upper extremities, custom orthoses of the upper extremities, joint mobilization, instrument-assisted soft tissue techniques, manual therapy, taping techniques, wound and scar management, edema management, work simulation, range of motion, strengthening, and arthritis management. The hand therapist will be proficient and skilled in fabricating and choosing appropriate splints and other adaptive equipment. RESPONSIBILITIES
Evaluates/assesses patients in a systematic and thorough manner; establishes appropriate treatment plans and goals within specified time frames; administers appropriate treatments to patients; knowledge and skill in therapeutic exercises, modalities, rehab equipment, manual techniques, and transfers. The hand therapist will also be responsible for planning of services to include long-range, strategic and operational plans, resource allocation, and organizational policies to ensure stewardship of resources as well as optimal care for patients.
Maintains timely and accurate medical records; records legibly in patient charts; completes reports in an organized, thorough and timely manner to allow for continuity of care.
Completes all patient and family education; provides information on outside resources to meet the patient’s specific needs.
Assists in teaching, training, and mentoring of new/current therapists and support staff.
Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization’s needs. EDUCATION/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree (e.g. BA, BS, BSN, BSW)
Preferred: Master's or Doctor's degree (e.g. MA, MS, MBA, MHA, MSN, MSW, MOT, DPT) majoring in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy
Licensed by the State of Iowa; CPR Certification; Certified Hand Therapist
One or more years in practice as a Certified Hand Therapist
Lift up to 50lbs from floor to waist on an occasional basis.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!