Glove Cleaner Hand Job Description Sample
Farm Hand / Ranch Hand / Equipment Operator
We’re currently looking for a Farm Hand / Ranch Hand / Equipment Operator to be located in Peerless, Montana. This position offers a wide variety of responsibilities where you will be operating farm equipment, maintaining equipment and general care for our livestock.
Full-time competitive salary based on experience along with health benefits and housing included with opportunity to grow.
This job might be for you if you are
- Passionate about the agriculture industry, or have relatable skills and looking to get into farming
- A hard worker that can work independently or with others
- Someone who enjoys working outdoors and are comfortable with the longer hours especially during peak seasons
- Comfortable around heavy equipment, livestock, and are mechanically inclined
- Operate farm and heavy equipment for seeding, haying, harvesting and trucking.
- Shop work such as repairing and maintaining equipment, welding, etc.
- Feeding, sorting, chasing, vaccinating, fencing and other general care for livestock.
- Calving checks.
- Other general duties around the ranch as necessary.
White Glove Sabre Travel Advisor - Virtual
FROSCH has a terrific opportunity for a highly experienced Sabre Travel Advisor to make a direct impact on the success of our company.
As a White Glove Travel Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of multiple VIP corporate clients from their initial request to completion. This includes coordinating all elements of travel; airline, hotel, car rental, and other miscellaneous needs. You will work on a collaborative team that will demand the utmost level of customer service. In this role you will utilize your travel consultant skills, build relationships with the travelers and be a true consultant for all aspects of their travel needs. We are looking for an ambitious, customer service oriented individual who thrives on Delivering the Unexpected. This position requires someone who will not only strive for excellence but also exceed our client’s expectations.
Hours for this position are 10:00 AM CST - 7:00 PM CST
- Be a true Travel Consultant and uphold the “WOW” factor in client customer service
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Monitor email and queued PNRs
- Reconfirm itinerary details 24-48 hours prior to travel, which may include but is not limited; hotel room confirmation and upgrade request, air seat preference and upgrades, Black Car Service confirmation, and flight status monitoring.
- Complete travel reservations from their initial request to completion
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- At least 5 years recent, native GDS experience on Sabre, experince in Apollo is a plus
- Experience arranging domestic and international travel for clients; setting up PNR’s, ticketing, and exchanging tickets
- Must be very organized, detail oriented, and display proactive problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Fel-West Tx-Floor Hand
Dock Hand (On-Call)
Lindsay Ok-Floor Hand
Occupational Therapist-Certified Hand
Certified Hand Therapist
Certified Hand Therapist - Relief
We are looking for a driven, hardworking individual to join and grow with our very tight family here at Tree House with the position of Farm Hand/Retail. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about farming and who wants to be an integral, supportive role within our Orchard & Farm Fermentory, a new, exciting endeavor for Tree House. The Farm Hand will work closely with the Farm and Orchard Managers to carry out all aspects of the work of the growing season and retail of our produce and farm-made products. This person will provide ultimate support for the Orchard & Farm Fermentory to help carry out our overall mission to make the best beverages in the world and to serve them in the most friendly and memorable environment possible.
It’s a great time to join the team to be a part of our growth to come. We are expanding and we continue to build on this creative, eclectic endeavor in our new, state-of-the-art facilities and we couldn’t be more excited and grateful for what’s ahead. The position is PART-TIME and will be based in Woodstock, CT and could include workdays in our other facilities.
As a Farm Hand, you will be responsible for the following:
- Welcome all visitors to the property and projects the first impression of Tree House Farm and Fermentory
- Providing a clean, welcoming, educated experience for all guests
- Assisting in retail operations at the farm including but not limited to: maintaining and operating the farm stand sales, assisting to coordinate farm and orchard events, educating guests on produce during their visit/purchasing experience
- Keeping track of produce inventory in coolers and outside on farm stand
- Carry out agricultural tasks as needed including but not limited to: Preparing soil, planting, tending to crops, harvesting, weeding, washing, processing, storing and packing produce
- Care for livestock as needed including but not limited to: Feeding the chickens, collect and wash eggs, clean the coop
- Additional ad hoc tasks as requested by your supervisor
- Knowledge and/or experience working on a farm in some capacity with an enthusiasm and curiosity for farming and the fruitful, hard work it entails
- You are driven, self-motivated and able to work autonomously, with a focused and hard working attitude
- An innate helpful nature and a desire to be a strong, reliable team player with a willingness to go the extra mile
- A quick learner who is able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to multitask and work coolly and professionally in time sensitive situations
- Must be able to tactfully communicate with guests as needed
- Must be punctual and responsible with one’s time
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and/or pivot plans quickly in order to coordinate corrective actions needed
- Meticulous attention to detail
- You are not afraid to speak your mind
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to push, pull, bend, and lift in excess of 50 lbs. as necessary to perform required tasks as assigned throughout the workday
- Ability to work long, farm hours as needed which includes the ability to do physical labor for long periods of time
- Valid Driver’s License
Benefits and Perks:
- Merch and Beer credits and then some
- 401k Plan Participation Eligibility
- Consistent reviews to assess progress and your own personal happiness
- Options to participate in killer team/company sponsored events
- Culture! You will work in an environment of driven & intelligent people who have a good time and are constantly striving to improve
At Tree House, we work as a team and we work very hard. . . with purpose and intent. We do not cut corners and we do not take the easy route. We encourage dissent, critical thinking, and an ongoing desire to improve. Our goal is to make the best beverages in the world and serve it in the most friendly and memorable environment possible - that is our obsession, and that is what drives us to do what we do.
Thanks for reading! To be considered, please follow the link and submit your resume along with a cover letter with references included in your cover letter. | No phone calls. ACCEPTING RESUMES UNTIL September 20, 2019
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!