Glove Pairer Job Description Sample
Dell Financial Services White Glove Operations Coordinator, Sr. Specialist
Why Work at Dell? Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Principal Duties and
Document the customer’s unique scheduling requirements
Seek ways to improve scheduling accuracy where necessary
Work cross-functionally with DFS business partners to ensure financial contracts are booked correctly and in a timely manner
Validate and process invoices from channel partners, EMC, and VMware
Prepare and deliver financial contracts to DFS customers
Actively work with customers to answer inquiries relating to channel invoices, financial contracts, and recovery of executed documents
Maintain accurate administrative records relevant to the transaction, including critical customer and partner information
Communicate updates, process, requirements and expectations to DFS business partners, customers, and partners as needed Job Profile/Skills
Intellectual Capacity – Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills; ability to apply knowledge to multiple situations
Adaptable – Ability to respond, cope & adjust with rapid changes in an evolving business
Results Driven – A self-starter who takes initiative to address tough challenges or problems; works quickly and directly to resolve them
Innovative – Overcomes barriers by discovering ways to complete tasks when opportunities or challenges arise; seeks continuous improvement
Customer First – Impresses customers and partners by responding with a strong sense of urgency and care to requests and inquiries; takes complete action to resolve issues (including involving others in solutions when needed)
Personal Effectiveness – Self-starter, good verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work, and effective time management
Preferred skills :
Knowledge of finance and leasing
Experience with Dell Financial Services
Solid understanding of the DFS channel, EMC, and VMware business
White Glove Delivery Specialist
Big League Movers seeks to expand its network of White Glove Delivery Professionals in the Atlanta, GA market starting the first week of July 2017 . This position would consist of a Tuesday-Saturday obligation with anticipated expansion to Tuesday-Sunday.
- 21 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Safe, clean driving record on MVR
- Clear background of any theft or felony
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Driving to different locations using GPS
- Load truck in order of new route
- Set up, assembly or installation of deliverable items
- Unbox and move item(s) to customer’s room of choice
- Assembling product following instructions
- Collect and haul away debris
- Complete proper paperwork with customer - Automated through software program on a tablet
- Safely manage a system on truck for debris
- Constant communication with dispatch and customer on delivery status
- Taking photos of product in home
- $13/hour - anticipated 55-60 hours per week
- Paid Time Off
- Company gym membership reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
- Health Benefits
- Company Outings
Characteristics which describe our most successful employees:
- High integrity
- Passion and responsibility
- Service oriented
- Customer focused
These are some of the fundamental qualifications of the successful employees:
- Experience in the furniture/appliance delivery industry
- Ability to read, speak and write in the English language
- Ability to pass background check, MVR, DOT Physical and drug screen
- Ability to utilize a computer tablet for routing and electronic proof of deliveries
2016 - Memphis Business Journal's Medium Sized Business of the year
2013,2014,2015,2016 - Commercial Appeals Best Moving Company
2015,2016 Gwinnett Magazine's Best Moving Company
2013,2014,2015,2016 - Angies List Super Service Award
2017 - Homeadvisor's Best Moving Company
2013 - Kudzu's best moving company
2015 - Memphis Magazine's Face of Moving
Help Desk Technician - White Glove Exp And Bachelor's Required
Law firm experience strongly desired.
Help Desk position available:
Wed-Friday 9AM-5PM , Sat-Sun 4PM-12AM
Help Desk Technician
One of our key clients in our legal practice, a major Law Firm located in New York, NY, is needing a resource for their IT Help Desk. This is an excellent opportunity with benefits such as Medical, Dental, 401K and a Profit Sharing Plan. Performs problem analysis to resolve system or application issues. Performs complex diagnosis of problems, providing solutions within area of responsibility, and/or through consulting with IT team members; coordinates implementation of fixes and enhancements.
Essential Duties and
Help Desk Technician
- Serve as initial point of contact for telephone and e-mail inquiries on the Firm's software applications, hardware, printers and remote technologies directed to the Information Technology department.
- Patience, a positive customer service oriented attitude and the ability to work as a member of a team are required
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Follow up on calls escalated to interdepartmental teams.
- Provide onsite desktop support to users on a regular basis.
- Respond to occasional after-hours/emergency support requests as needed.
- Responsible for installing and maintaining all end user IT equipment. This includes personal computers, laptops, printers, electronic devices and the software that runs on these systems.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance, inventory and security measures associated with the Firm's inventory.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lb servers.
- It is expected that the Analyst will stay current with technological developments in software/hardware, systems and application support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Help Desk Technician
The Soft Skills
- Must have prior experience providing telephone based technical support and/or desk side technical support for law firms and / or executive suites and senior management of the Fortune 500 and the like.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be able to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical staff
- Must be able to communicate and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented, with outstanding follow-through.
The Technical Skills
- One to three years of experience with the latest version of the Microsoft Office as well as iManage, Payne, Workshare, DocXtools, SMS, Microsystems, Litera, and other legal specific applications.
- Strong knowledge of PC systems and MAC systems (desktop and laptop), as well as wireless devices and printer hardware.
- Previous experience supporting mobile devices or with Mobile Device Management platforms (Airwatch).
- Previous experience with entering and tracking tickets in an incident management system (Service Now).
- Knowledge of VOIP technology telephone system a plus.
- Previous experience with Active Directory is desired.
- Ability to troubleshoot wireless handheld devices (Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, iPad, etc).
- Ability to troubleshoot remote technologies (RDP, VPN, Citrix, etc.).
- Excellent ability to follow procedures and processes to ensure we remain IT Compliant.
- Knowledge of Video Conferencing systems a plus.
Education and Experience: Help Desk Technician
- BA/ BS Degree in a computer-related discipline required.
One or more of the following certifications a plus. Help Desk Technician
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
- MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist; Certification in Word, Excel and Outlook (version 2010) PowerPoint or Access, Network+ preferred.
- ACMT: Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
- HDI HelpDesk Analyst Certification
7-On / 7-Off White Glove After-Hours Travel Consultant (Virtual)
FROSCH has a great opportunity for an experienced travel consultant with stellar customer service skills to join our White Glove After-Hours team.
As a White Glove Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of multiple VIP corporate clients from their initial request to completion. This includes coordinating all elements of travel; airline, hotel, car rental, and other miscellaneous needs.
Shifts for this position rotate with 7 days on and 7 days off and will range between the hours 6:00 PM or 6:30 PM CST to 3:00 AM and 8:00 AM-8:00 PM CST Saturday through Sunday. Holiday shifts are required
FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
- Uphold the “WOW” factor in client customer service
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Monitor email and queued PNRs
- Reconfirm itinerary details 24-48 hours prior to travel, which may include but is not limited; hotel room confirmation and upgrade request, air seat preference and upgrades, Black Car Service confirmation, and flight status monitoring.
- Embody FROSCH core values: respect, integrity, excellence, communication, commitment and delivering the unexpected.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering The Unexpected
- Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre and/or Apollo; if not proficient with both GDS a willingness to learn and utilize the other is necessary.
- Experience arranging domestic and international travel for multiple corporate clients
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets is preferred
- After-Hours experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Driver Recruiter Trucking Big Box Home Delivery/ White Glove #15053
Driver Recruiter Trucking Big Box Home Delivery/ White Glove - #15053
Trucking and Logistics Company with needs a Driver Recruiter with Previous Experience Recruiting Drivers and Installers for Home Delivery of some of the following: Appliances, Furniture, Freight, Electronics, etc.
Company has nationwide contracts with Major Retailers and Facilities in Major Cities. There is some travel involved in this position which entails Recruiting CDL, Tractor-Trailer, Bobtail, Box Truck and Owner-Operators. Handle Advertising, Evaluation, Orientation and Retention.
Current Driver Recruiting Experience in the Home Delivery / White Glove market segment is Required. Provide management with weekly analysis of recruiting trends and statistics Oversee advertising sources and spearhead new ad initiatives and campaigns. Mentor, train, coach, and develop new and current Driver Recruiters and work with Branch Managers.
A 4 Year College Degree is preferred.. Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and computers is required.. Should have good written and oral, communication skills. Company provides Good Benefits. Base Salary $80K to 95K DOE.
MCR Agency, LLC
All Fees paid by Client Companies; No fee to candidates.
Interested candidates should include everything they
want us to read in the body of their initial email.
Cover note, contact information including Email Address
and Phone Number; cut and paste your resume. We
can't forward links or attachments to our account
A South East based warehouse needs a few motivated individuals to add to our team.
Warehouse roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Loading and unloading trucks
Maintaining clean working environment
Learning tablet based warehousing software
Availabilty for weekend shifts
2-3 years previous warehouse experience required.
Forklift experience a plus
Background check will be required
Compensation will based on experience
Under general direction from the CFO, this position will be responsible for the timely and accurate filing of our sales tax returns. This role is responsible for coordinating and collecting all necessary information to ensure that all related tasks are accomplished to meet required deadlines to accurately file and report on sales tax. In addition, this position is responsible for the reconciliation of that activity to our sales tax accounts in the general ledger. This individual will also be a part of the month-end close process as well as other account analysis and reconciliations as needed. This position is also responsible for some accounts receivable accounts, including collections and managing bankruptcy of customer accounts.
· Prepare and process multistate sales tax returns.
· Ensure proper setup of both customers and items for sales tax in our system.
· Responsible for periodic review of all customers and items to ensure they are setup in our system correctly as taxable or tax exempt and all required documentation is on file.
· Research sales tax questions that arise between internal systems and our customers.
· Responsible for coordinating sales tax filings and coordinating any required data or documentation for yearend filing and internal reviews.
· Collect and file all necessary sales tax exemption forms.
· Responsible for tracking customer accounts that maybe delinquent and coordinating any required bankruptcy paperwork.
· Collecting past due receivables from assigned customers/contact delinquent customers for payment.
· Responsible for monitoring assigned customer accounts which includes tracking and documenting when payments will be received.
· Backup other team members where needed.
· Researching and resolving discrepancies.
· General ledger account reconciliations and analysis
· Month-end close functions
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competencies (examples listed below)
1. Ability to problem solve effectively
2. Ability to perform research
3. Financial analysis and account reconciliation skills
4. Customer Service and Phone skills to talk to customers and other employees
5. Responds to emails and phone calls in a timely fashion
6. Verbal communication skills
7. Working in a team environment
8. Microsoft office
Supervisory Responsibility (list responsibilities if appropriate for the position)
· This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk; Ability to sit for long periods of time at a desk. Frequent use of hands to operate the computer and phone
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
· This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Over time may be required based on the needs of the business.
· No travel required
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance degree
· 1-3 years of relevant working experience in an accounting related field.
Preferred Education and Experience
· Previous experience managing and administering multi-state sales tax requirements
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Position requires the individual to be able to work in the United States. This position would not be eligible for visa sponsorship.
Stauffer Glove and Safety is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer - See more at: http://www.StaufferSafety.com/careers/
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
In 1955, Acorn Glove moved to its present location in Red Hill, Pennsylvania and was incorporated under the name Stauffer Manufacturing Company.
Today Stauffer Glove & Safety operates 9 locations nationwide. Our dedicated team of over 180 employees closely coordinates with premier vendors such as 3M, DuPont, Honeywell Safety Products, Kimberly-Clark and more.
This collaboration helps to service the Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) needs for a wide range of industries from coast to coast.
With over 100 years of experience, Stauffer Glove & Safety offers employees the stability of an industry leader.
Senior Product / Marketing Manager - Non-Acute / Gloves
What Product or Services Marketing contributes to Cardinal Health Product or Services Marketing is responsible for defining the product/service and market strategy and life cycle management including customer need identification, market research, product or service offering, pricing, positioning, promotion, branding an
Exhibits an ability to translate market and customer needs into clearly defined goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics to drive sales & profitability for the business. Accountable for gaining and driving cross functional support from all stakeholders + Identifies and remains current on market trends. Determines product/service lifecycle implications and makes recommendations to maintain market competitiveness and to achieve sustainable economic success.
Understands methods available to execute primary research (VOC) that are necessary to drive portfolio/ product decisions. Can identify market opportunities through VOC/secondary research and takes action by implementing and managing solutions that meet cu
Demonstrates basic knowledge of marketing disciplines and concepts necessary for building a business & marketing plan
this includes identifying the appropriate channels to market. Has the ability to understand market trends and competitive positioning an
Demonstrates strong financial acumen and logical decision making in the general business environment. Understands and can demonstrate sound thought processes as it relates to pricing, deal structure and assessing financial implications.
Works effectively across cross functional groups including but not limited to IT, communications, operations, and sales. Qualifications
Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
years experience in related field, preferred. What is expected of you and others at this level
Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects + Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals + Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope + Projects may have significant and long-term impact + Provides solutions which may set precedent + Independently determines method for completion of new projects + Receives guidance on overall project objectives + Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
We are Liberty Glove & Safety, a leading industrial safety manufacturer and distributor for over 25 years. With distributions in Ohio, Georgia, Texas and California; Liberty Glove & Safety is experiencing growth and is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated candidate to contribute to the business:
Job Description: Receive and verify freight bills for payment. Maintain updated vendor files.
Prepare batches of freight bills for data entry and verify with shipment report for weight & rate. Collecting time card and calculate vacation time and personal pay sick leave time. Generate daily sales report and email to President and CFO. Generate sales
Registered Nurse Telemetry / Cardiac SDU
Are you looking for a rewarding travel nursing assignment as a Telemetry/Cardiac SDU / Stepdown RN Registered Nurse? White Glove Placement, Inc. is currently seeking RN Registered Nurses for Telemetry/Cardiac SDU / Stepdown Travel Nurse Assignments.
Join our team of happy Travel Nurses (RN Registered Nurses) At White Glove we are dedicated to make your Telemetry/Cardiac SDU / Stepdown RN Registered Nurse - Travel nursing career rewarding If you are an experience RN Registered Nurse, we would like to hear from you. As a Travel RN Telemetry/Cardiac SDU / Stepdown Registered Nurse with White Glove you will receive: The pay
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!