Glove Printer Job Description Sample
White Glove Sabre/Apollo Travel Consultant (Virtual)
FROSCH has a terrific opportunity for a highly experienced Sabre/Apollo Travel Consultant to make a direct impact on the success of our company. On the White Glove Service team you will work in a collaborative environment where problem solvers and pro-active thinkers are valued. Break free of the call center environment and provide a truly unique customer service experience.
As a White Glove Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of multiple VIP corporate clients from their initial request to completion. This includes coordinating all elements of travel; airline, hotel, car rental, and other miscellaneous needs.
Shifts for this position are 11:30
AM – 7:30 PM CSTJob Details:
- Be a true Travel Consultant and uphold the “WOW” factor in client customer service
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Monitor email and queued PNRs
- Reconfirm itinerary details 24-48 hours prior to travel, which may include but is not limited; hotel room confirmation and upgrade request, air seat preference and upgrades, Black Car Service confirmation, and flight status monitoring.
- Complete travel reservations from their initial request to completion
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre and Apollo is a must
- Experience arranging domestic and international travel for multiple corporate clients
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
Help Desk Technician - White Glove Exp And Bachelor's Required
Law firm experience strongly desired.
Help Desk position available:
Wed-Friday 9AM-5PM , Sat-Sun 4PM-12AM
Help Desk Technician
One of our key clients in our legal practice, a major Law Firm located in New York, NY, is needing a resource for their IT Help Desk. This is an excellent opportunity with benefits such as Medical, Dental, 401K and a Profit Sharing Plan. Performs problem analysis to resolve system or application issues. Performs complex diagnosis of problems, providing solutions within area of responsibility, and/or through consulting with IT team members; coordinates implementation of fixes and enhancements.
Essential Duties and
Help Desk Technician
- Serve as initial point of contact for telephone and e-mail inquiries on the Firm's software applications, hardware, printers and remote technologies directed to the Information Technology department.
- Patience, a positive customer service oriented attitude and the ability to work as a member of a team are required
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Follow up on calls escalated to interdepartmental teams.
- Provide onsite desktop support to users on a regular basis.
- Respond to occasional after-hours/emergency support requests as needed.
- Responsible for installing and maintaining all end user IT equipment. This includes personal computers, laptops, printers, electronic devices and the software that runs on these systems.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance, inventory and security measures associated with the Firm's inventory.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lb servers.
- It is expected that the Analyst will stay current with technological developments in software/hardware, systems and application support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Help Desk Technician
The Soft Skills
- Must have prior experience providing telephone based technical support and/or desk side technical support for law firms and / or executive suites and senior management of the Fortune 500 and the like.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be able to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical staff
- Must be able to communicate and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented, with outstanding follow-through.
The Technical Skills
- One to three years of experience with the latest version of the Microsoft Office as well as iManage, Payne, Workshare, DocXtools, SMS, Microsystems, Litera, and other legal specific applications.
- Strong knowledge of PC systems and MAC systems (desktop and laptop), as well as wireless devices and printer hardware.
- Previous experience supporting mobile devices or with Mobile Device Management platforms (Airwatch).
- Previous experience with entering and tracking tickets in an incident management system (Service Now).
- Knowledge of VOIP technology telephone system a plus.
- Previous experience with Active Directory is desired.
- Ability to troubleshoot wireless handheld devices (Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, iPad, etc).
- Ability to troubleshoot remote technologies (RDP, VPN, Citrix, etc.).
- Excellent ability to follow procedures and processes to ensure we remain IT Compliant.
- Knowledge of Video Conferencing systems a plus.
Education and Experience: Help Desk Technician
- BA/ BS Degree in a computer-related discipline required.
One or more of the following certifications a plus. Help Desk Technician
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
- MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist; Certification in Word, Excel and Outlook (version 2010) PowerPoint or Access, Network+ preferred.
- ACMT: Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
- HDI HelpDesk Analyst Certification
Dell Financial Services White Glove Operations Coordinator, Sr. Specialist
Why Work at Dell? Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Principal Duties and
Document the customer’s unique scheduling requirements
Seek ways to improve scheduling accuracy where necessary
Work cross-functionally with DFS business partners to ensure financial contracts are booked correctly and in a timely manner
Validate and process invoices from channel partners, EMC, and VMware
Prepare and deliver financial contracts to DFS customers
Actively work with customers to answer inquiries relating to channel invoices, financial contracts, and recovery of executed documents
Maintain accurate administrative records relevant to the transaction, including critical customer and partner information
Communicate updates, process, requirements and expectations to DFS business partners, customers, and partners as needed Job Profile/Skills
Intellectual Capacity – Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills; ability to apply knowledge to multiple situations
Adaptable – Ability to respond, cope & adjust with rapid changes in an evolving business
Results Driven – A self-starter who takes initiative to address tough challenges or problems; works quickly and directly to resolve them
Innovative – Overcomes barriers by discovering ways to complete tasks when opportunities or challenges arise; seeks continuous improvement
Customer First – Impresses customers and partners by responding with a strong sense of urgency and care to requests and inquiries; takes complete action to resolve issues (including involving others in solutions when needed)
Personal Effectiveness – Self-starter, good verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work, and effective time management
Preferred skills :
Knowledge of finance and leasing
Experience with Dell Financial Services
Solid understanding of the DFS channel, EMC, and VMware business
White Glove Delivery Specialist
Big League Movers seeks to expand its network of White Glove Delivery Professionals in the Atlanta, GA market starting the first week of July 2017 . This position would consist of a Tuesday-Saturday obligation with anticipated expansion to Tuesday-Sunday.
- 21 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Safe, clean driving record on MVR
- Clear background of any theft or felony
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Driving to different locations using GPS
- Load truck in order of new route
- Set up, assembly or installation of deliverable items
- Unbox and move item(s) to customer’s room of choice
- Assembling product following instructions
- Collect and haul away debris
- Complete proper paperwork with customer - Automated through software program on a tablet
- Safely manage a system on truck for debris
- Constant communication with dispatch and customer on delivery status
- Taking photos of product in home
- $13/hour - anticipated 55-60 hours per week
- Paid Time Off
- Company gym membership reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
- Health Benefits
- Company Outings
Characteristics which describe our most successful employees:
- High integrity
- Passion and responsibility
- Service oriented
- Customer focused
These are some of the fundamental qualifications of the successful employees:
- Experience in the furniture/appliance delivery industry
- Ability to read, speak and write in the English language
- Ability to pass background check, MVR, DOT Physical and drug screen
- Ability to utilize a computer tablet for routing and electronic proof of deliveries
2016 - Memphis Business Journal's Medium Sized Business of the year
2013,2014,2015,2016 - Commercial Appeals Best Moving Company
2015,2016 Gwinnett Magazine's Best Moving Company
2013,2014,2015,2016 - Angies List Super Service Award
2017 - Homeadvisor's Best Moving Company
2013 - Kudzu's best moving company
2015 - Memphis Magazine's Face of Moving
Lazer Printer Operator - Laser Printer Operator
LASER PRINTER OPERATOR
• Laser printer operator needed with at least one
• year of experience in a print shop or direct mail.
• Full-time position with benefits after 90-days.
• Some mandatory OT required.Strong attention
• to detail with the ability to troubleshoot printing
• problems.PC experience and good math skills are
• necessary.Must be able to stand for long periods
• of time,handle repetitive tasks and perform under
• pressure to meet strict customer deadlines.
How great ideas get mailed
• Apply onllne at:www.msp-pgh.com or
• in person: 9:00am-4:00pm,Mon.-Fri.
• MSP 155 Commerce Drlve,
• Freedom, PA 15042
Digital Printer / Indigo Printer Operator
We are seeking a Digital Printer / Indigo Printer Operator to join our team! You will create graphics to meet a commercial or promotional need! This position is in the Anderson Ferry area and will be 1st shift.
Responsibilities for the Digital Printer / Indigo Printer Operator :
- Operate an Indigo Printer
- Develop large graphics
- Assist with Bindery
- Digital Printing
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Develop and maintain image library files
- Coordinate with outside agencies and services as needed
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
Qualifications for the Digital Printer / Indigo Printer Operator
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Experience with an Indigo Printer is perferred
- Experience with Digital Printing is preferred
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Compensation for the Digital Printer / Indigo Printer Operator
Up to $18/hr BOE
Looking to hire candidates with different levels of
Copier Or Printer Service Technician
Our Company is family owned and was founded on the basis of customer service. Over the past 50 years the steady growth we have enjoyed is a result of this service. The company’s goal is to provide the highest level of customer service available without losing the accessibility of a small company. Our need to grow is tempered by our desire to over-deliver service. We want to be large enough to remain competitive in terms of resources but small enough to give that personal touch which has become the calling card of our business
We are seeking a Service Professional for the following areas: Chicago and Suburbs.
As a Service Technician, you'll focus on the repair and maintenance of our outstanding, award-winning office products (Multifunction Copiers, Fax Machines, and Software etc.).
Responsibilities of the Service Technician include:
- Maintaining and supporting equipment for existing customers in their territory
- Managing inventory
- Staying abreast of manufacturer updates software and hardware
- Submitting required reports and reporting end user requirements to management
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Technical Background
- Knowledge of Computers and networks
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Konica Minolta training
Our Company offers an attractive compensation package, which includes:
- Excellent first year earnings, hourly position with mileage and expenses.
- Outstanding benefits package (medical, dental and life insurance programs)
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- State-of-the-art office products
Bindery Operator Commercial Printer
COMMERCIAL PRINTING POLAR PROGRAMABLE CUTTERS / STAHL FOLDERS RIGHT ANGLE 16 & 32 PAGE FOLDS STACKER
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OPERATIONS OF BINDING EQUIPMENT
MUST BE ABLE TO SET UP ALL CONFIGURATION OF FOLDS & CUTS
MUST HAVE PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS OVERTIME AVAILABLE
MUST HAVE MECHANICAL SKILLS
SHIFT WORK DAY- 2ND - 3RD
PC Technician / Printer Support
Pay Rate: $17.00- $19.00/hr *W2 Contract*
PC Technician/ Printer Support- Waukegan IL
Leading manufacturer of medical devices is seeking a PC Technician for their
Waukegan IL location.
- Resolve calls that have been escalated in the Call Tracking system
- Provide hands-on and remote controlled workstation support services
- Provide expertise on support services when requested by peers and clients.
- Resolve issues with multi-function printers, the client has 800 large HP MFP printers.
- Test and remediate new printer introductions,
- Monitor printer supplies,
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues with multi-function printers including print, scan and email, handle Moves / Adds / Changes
- Thorough understanding of WebJet admin tools, SafeCom and Pull Print Management, HP Security Manager,
- Excellent customer service skills a MUST,
- Understand printer firmware, knowledge of Access database is a plus.
This is a long term, full time contract position with our client in Irvine, CA.
*This position is 8A-5P Monday-Friday*
Primary Job Function:
+ Printer care and maintenance with our client's printer fleet.
Secondary Job Functions:
+ Operate basic office equipment (printer, copier, fax)
+ Perform configuration of devices
+ Monitor and apply patch updates
+ Point of contact for equipment support and service
+ Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
+ Clean and maintain office equipment as needed
+ Replace operator accessible parts and consumables
+ Maintain appropriate supply inventory
+ Collect and submit meter reads
+ Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
+ Ability to stand and walk for several hours through the day.
+ Intermediate experience using Outlook and Excel.
+ High school diploma or equivalent.
Salary: $16.00 hourly
Please submit a resume for consideration.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!