Glue Mixer Job Description Sample
AWS Glue Senior ETL Developer
Hello, hope your day is going good!
We are currently looking for candidates with “AWS Glue Senior ETL Developer” and wanted to check with you if you are available or on project. Needless to say, I was still hoping if we can connect for a quick call and explore synergies!
Please find the basic Job Description for your reference:
Job Title : AWS Glue Senior ETL Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : 6 Months
Position : Contract
The AWS Glue Senior ETL Developer is responsible for planning, designing, configuring, developing, testing, deploying and supporting ETL solution on AWS Glue. Develops and uses ETL applications to perform data analysis, create technical designs and provide applications support.
- Participates in requirement gathering, solution development and implementation.
- Strong experience with SQL & Databases.
- Strong scripting knowledge: Python, Perl and Bash
- AWS Glue knowledge/hands on experience.
- Knowledge/experience with various data file formats like Parquet/Avro
- AWS Developer certified or substantial experience in AWS ecosystem
- Good communication skills
Thanks & Regards...
S u k u m a r
Glue Press Operator
Glue Press Operators run glue lines with a small team. Line leaders run particle and MDF boards through the press after setting up the machine.
The board then has laminate applied to the top and bottom before being sent through a press. Operators must record production, manage team members and inspect parts for quality defects.
Folding Carton Glue Operator
FOLDER/GLUER OPERATOR needed at a local Folding Carton company Must have experience in all aspects of setting up and operating a folder/gluer. A strong background working with all carton styles such as RT, TTAB. Only serious applicants need apply. This is a full time position on 1st shift. We offer competitive wages along with paid holidays and vacation. Send resume along and with references if available.
Impress Packaging provides folding carton services to the confectionery industry, maintaining a full line of stock packaging for all holidays. Impress also provides custom packaging service on request. Maintaining a full line requires warehousing with pick and pack ability, shipping to customers across the United States
Team Member- Glue Tech 2Nd Shift
Gluing Process Technician
Overall shift responsibility for monitoring and ensuring all gluing process variables are in control. Specific monitoring points are:
- Glue mixing
- Mix time
- Glue application
- Spread rates
- Spread uniformity
- Glue replenishment
- Core & hardwood quality
- Moisture content
- Thickness variation
- Time to build loads
- Face handling
- Proper bottom board
- Visual glue spread checks
- Pre Pre-press line time
- Press time
- Proper cover boards
- Load positioning
- Overall line time
- Hot pressing
- Pressing Time
- Time from loading to pressure
- Temperature setting
- Actual plate temperatures
- Inner glue line temperature
- Cooling rack time
- Required skills and abilities:
Understand, demonstrate and be capable of teaching glue mixing techniques. Understand the purpose and properties of the various glue components, and be able to recognize batches that are out of spec.
Maintain a working knowledge of glue tools and various test instruments, that they are working properly, calibrated, clean, and used properly.
Understand the dynamics of the glue spreader and how to adjust the applicator rolls, doctor rolls, and other variables that affect proper glue spread.
Understand the various methods to check glue spread. When to use which method, and how to record the data properly.
Understand the reasons and limits of line control. What are the proper responses to an out-of-control condition? And how to confirm out-of-control units are inspected and passed on in process.
Help develop and maintain a controlled process for handling layup and coverboards. What are the proper characteristics of the boards, and how to reduce damage and non-conformity?
Understand the aspects of hot pressing parameters. Participate in revisions to posted press settings. And how to confirm with IGL, temp guns, chicken wire, etc that all press settings are correct and reliable.
Understand and demonstrate how to evaluate bonds after the press, after cooling, and in soak sample testing.
Be responsible for evaluating incoming core integrity. Random QC checks, trash reporting, and core claims processing.
Respond to any andon or quality gate incidents that occur on shift. Participate in updating standardized work charts as they are needed. Confirm any process postings generated by the QC dept.
Review the daily reject report and discuss in tailgate meetings those areas that need additional attention. Review any gluing related customer claims and provide feedback to the appropriate teams.
Assist in any special order tracking, product testing, or points of concern from the VSMs.
Regularly inspect/audit material at the patchline and/or sander grader positions to identify any issues on shift. Communicate between shifts on issues related to gluing production quality, machine condition, or any other issues that arise throughout the day.
Assistant Brand Manager, Gorilla Glue
Collaborate and support sales initiatives and executions around new product launches, core brand and product retailer initiatives and advertising strategy.
Create and develop launch plans for new product innovation, new product consumer positioning and business strategy around strategic retail and in-market initiatives.
Develop and manage all marketing communication materials for retail customers and consumers for online and mailed executions.
Lead, execute and evaluate strategic promotional campaigns for the Gorilla Glue brand including digital coupons, FSIs, etc.
Coordinate execution of digital, PR, and social marketing communication, programming and events through internal marketing department and agency partners.
Manage all Gorilla Glue web and social platforms and partner with external agencies to monitor and continue the engagement with consumers. Management includes content creation, planning and execution of all digital platforms.
Manage strategy and brand relationships with established influencers and sponsorships.
Lead Public Relations internally and manage external PR agency activity on the Gorilla brand. Work includes monitoring press mentions, handling interviews, monitoring and updating social media networks, and preparing and fulfilling product give-a-ways.
Serve as the brand contact for Gorilla brand performance and market analytics across all channels. This includes the analysis of market performance-based data from Nielsen and Activant/Epicor Retail shipment data. Measure performance of marketing activities to help marketing and agency teams optimize planning and spending.
- Assist in planning and attending event and tradeshow activities as needed. Required Experience:
BS Required; Major in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Public Relations preferred.
2-4 years marketing experience.
Strong leadership skills and confidence working cross functionally with colleagues at all levels to manage and complete projects.
Results oriented approach with a proven ability to execute projects from start to finish, working through functional and business barriers as needed.
Strong team- player - able to effectively participate and motivate others working within a team environment.
Organized and able to multi-task in order to manage and balance multiple projects at one time.
Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to present to all levels within the organization as well as customers.
Demonstrates the ability to be analytical and creative when needed.
Retail experience within food, drug, mass merchandising distribution channels specifically in the health, beauty and pharmacy categories.
Nielsen/IRI analysis experience preferred.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Travel Required: 10-15%. Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds of material, boxes, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus. Company Values: Must adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
Have fun, be passionate and show it!
Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
Strive for excellence in what we do every day! Keyword: Assistant Brand Manager, ABM From: Gorilla Glue
Chemical Mixer / Mixer
We have an opportunity for a candidate with prior mixing experience. This position will work with hazardous chemicals (powders). Although this is a 2nd shift 3 pm - 11 pm
*opportunity the selected candidate will train on 1st shift.
1. Ability to read and understand basic work order instructions and scheduling
2. Understand steps required to complete work orders and label requirements
3. Must be able to perform in process testing to ensure material conformance
4. Perform visual inspection of all mixing equipment
5. Perform basic preventative maintenance on mixing machinery
6. Ability to read and understand work order and scheduling instructions
7. Maintain appropriate inventory levels to ensure continuous production
8. Knowledgeable of at least one type of formulation/mix process independently (initially)
1. Advanced math skills
2. Possess good computer skills
3. Good written & verbal communication skills
4. Ability to read & write in English
5. Comprehension of written instructions
6. Attention to details
7. An ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs. regularly
8. An ability to safely operate equipment and necessary tools
We are hiring for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift MIXERS. The job will take place in a manufacturing plant that produces food products (waffles, pancakes, etc.)
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Weighs and loads raw materials into the mixer following the mixing process and procedure guidelines at all times.
- Checks every ingredient added. Writes any required information on the QA paperwork.
- Prepares mixer by setting equipment controls.
- Reports outages of ingredients to supervisor prior to beginning mixing any formula.
- Reports equipment issues (mixing, scaling, or electronic) to the production supervisor and the maintenance department immediately.
Reliable transportation is required.
Successful applicants will be able to pass drug screening.
Slip resistant shoes must be worn at all times.
Interested applicants should submit resume to this ad.
We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate.
At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity.
We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions.
Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!
Are you looking for an active, stable work environment in a manufacturing field? A Local Agricultural Manufacture is seeking a Mixer-Operator for its fast pace growing operation. The candidate must have ability to operate with moderate supervision, and be detail oriented as well as accurately complete all paperwork. Position is full-time with health, dental, 401K, holiday and vacation pay. Salary to correlate with experience
· Perform batch production function, including setting up equipment and process system, stage ingredients according to batch sheet, mix and blend ingredients as per batch sheet. Perform various quality checks and assist in the cleaning and change-over of equipment. Safely stage and move materials by hand and by operating a forklift.
· Ability to carry and lift up to 75lbs frequently
· 1-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment; knowledge of Air Diaphragm pumps ideal, production operator or batch making/mixing experience necessary.
· High school diploma or GED
Concrete Mixer Driver
Under the direction of the Plant Manager, the Mixer Operator will operate ready mix trucks between plant locations.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance, record and inspection on vehicles to include fueling, cleaning, tire/light inspection, checking and adding fluids as needed
- Use water hoses to clean mixer between loads
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Assist maintenance with repairs as needed
- Visually inspect the consistency of concrete in mixer
- Communicate and direct coworkers verbally either directly, through two-way radio or hand signals
- Provide appropriate documentation on delivery tickets
- Ensure all delivery tickets are signed and returned to Martin Marietta/Ready Mix
- Exercise good judgment regarding work site access, unloading and operation to and from work site
- Maintain good customer relations by acting in a professional, courteous manner
- Assist in training of co-workers as needed
- Must possess a Class B CDL license or better
- Must have clean driving history and focus on safety
- One-year experience operating diesel tandem trucks and/or Ready Mix truck driving experience preferred
- Possess a safe driving record
- Maintain an active DOT qualification
- Ability to perform well in a “TEAM” environment
- Ability to perform sustained overhead reaching
- Ability to work in areas with the potential for high noise levels
- Ability to tolerate working at heights up to 12 feet
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) - with Company matching
- Short-term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
We pay top dollar. Join the safe driving team at Martin Marietta today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
At Martin Marietta Materials, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta Materials, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
Heavy Equipment Operator/Lime Mixer Operator, Blue Top And Spread Lime
We are seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator - Finish Grade, Blue Top and operate Lime mixer to become a part of our team! You will operate bulldozers, rollers, excavators, backhoes,
- Safely operate earthwork and lime mixing equipment
- Check elevations
- Inspect equipment before and after use
- Communicate need for maintenance or repair
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean work site
- Previous experience in a commercial earthwork
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
Our Leadership Principles:
Base Decisions on Long Term Strategy, even if it is at the expense of short term financial gains.
Continuously Create Process Flow Systems with Checks and Balances Designed to Surface Problems.
Balance the Work Load to Allow 100% Productive Utilization in all roles of the Process Flow System.
Focus the Work-lifestyle on Proactive Solutions to render problems obsolete by encouraging all team members to solve situational problems prior to presenting to customers or colleagues.
Standardize daily tasks and functions to ensure a solid foundation centered around building better individuals and teams.
Use Visual Controls that make hiding information impossible to create Transparency.
Constantly implement Cutting Edge, Reliable, and Trusted Technology centered around efficiency and quality.
Grow, Build, and Develop Leaders who embrace the Process Flow Systems, Mission, Vision, and Work-lifestyle only if they Live an exemplary model of such and Proactively teach and work with others to do the same.
Challenge all Partners, Vendors, Contractors, and Team Members to adopt our philosophies for themselves and to uses Proactive Solutions as a work-lifestyle so time is not misappropriated.
Make decisions Slowly and by consensus, but implement them Rapidly with unquestioned compliance.
Base the Organization entirely around development of people gaining knowledge through continued education to enable perpetual improvement as a culture.
Make Improvements and Resolution a daily realization by confronting issues, problems, and delays Transparently and Openly through direct conflict to prevent others repeating mistakes they could have previously witnessed.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!