Glyndon Job Description Sample
Infrastructure Project Mangaer
Under the general direction of the PMO leadership, works independently to develop and execute project plans and supporting documents for various infrastructure projects of varying size and complexity. Successful project leadership and execution requires a strong understanding of project management concepts and terminology.
- Primary contact for customers; understands & manages customer expectations & business needs; building and sustaining positive relationships.
- Develop and manage project schedules, including resource plans and budgets.
- Ensure defined project scope is adhered to and that all changes in scope are documented and approved via the agreed upon change management process.
- Monitor the progress of all functional disciplines throughout the implementation process.
- Proactively identify and manage potential project risks / threats, develop and pursue mitigation strategies, as warranted, and communicate to management in a timely manner.
- Ensure on-time achievement of project milestones and deliverables as defined within the contract and project plan.
- Ensure accurate reporting of time and materials expended on projects to internal management and the customer.
- Provide timely written and/or verbal communication regarding project status, health and direction to key stakeholders including internal and external management (as appropriate).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years related experience in project management.
- Previously experience leading projects from an Infrastructure perspective.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with client facing/client management projects
- Preferred PMP Certification
This role requires working with IT and business partners to provide support of and deliver on projects associated with OnBase document management and workflow system. The primary focus of this role is OnBase workflow development.
- Analyze the various aspects of a business activity, including processes (both manual and automated), data, inputs, outputs and the related stakeholders. Use the OnBase configuration tool to create an OnBase solution to support the business, including the use of workflow, etc. Virtual Printer Driver, API and Document Composition.
- Responsible for the specifications, development, testing and maintenance of OnBase and associated services.
- Thoroughly test new services, changes or enhancements and ensure that system changes are scheduled and tracked.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Must be able to troubleshoot production issues.
- 5+ years of relevant general Information Technology experience required or experience in the Health Insurance Industry with experience in Medicare application i.e. provider, enrollment, claims, mailroom and system security.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate highly technical information in a business friendly manner.
- Familiar with Project Management methodology and SDLC.
- Technical understanding of all hardware, server O/S, and application connectivity between servers, the internet and other integrated technologies as it relates to applications.
- Software knowledge base should include SharePoint, Windows server, SQL Server, HTML, Java Script, ASP, .NET, VB, XML, C#, and TCP Communication protocols.
- Experience with OnBase workflow preferred.
- Lead / assist with formulation and definition of solution scope and objectives while working with a team of Developers / Analysts on functional requirements and specifications.
- Develop high-quality solutions using the ServiceNow platform.
- Collaborate with business analysts and other developers throughout development to refine solutions.
- Review and test other team members code to ensure a quality product.
- Independently performs and assists other team members in providing ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution. Support the implementation of updates and features into production. Provide guidance and training to less-experienced programmer/analysts.
- 6+ years experience in ServiceNow development
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, capable of working independently or on a team, a strategic thinker, and results-orientated. He/she will be coordinating projects with technical teams in a high paced service-oriented environment and provide on-call support as required. He/she should be capable of handling high risk and high visibility situations with ease. Strong overall diagnostic and problem-solving skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Middleware experience in a Linux environment.
- Must have hands on experience working with JBoss, Tomcat, etc.
- Must have experience with RedHat Linux as related to JBoss engineering design, development, and implementation.
- Linux OS hands-on experience in release and configuration processes.
- Administered, configured, tuned, and troubleshoot JBoss in a clustered environment.
- Good understanding of JBoss subsystem.
- Implement application security in JBoss EAP.
- Good understanding tomcat security configuration.
- Experience in Tomcat security management.
- Experience in apache server configuration and SSL certificate implementation.
- Working knowledge in mod_jk and proxy pass configuration.
- Good understanding of java policy configuration.
- Understanding of install, diagnostics, automation, and support.
- Coordinate with vendor for tickets, responsive to user community,
- Able to do solutioning, technical leadership, setting up configuration, and resolving complex application/infrastructure issues.
- Able to do capacity planning and analysis for Linux environment
- Experience in RedHat Enterprise JBOSS in the mod_cluster environment.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and exerts influence outside of immediate team.
- Working knowledge of Apache tomcat web server platform.
- Analyze all aspects of the existing infrastructure and recommends modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability and scalability.
- Good understanding of web server load balancing concepts and experience with high available distributed environment.
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Our team of associates assist customers with booking memorable travel reservations, and we need some leaders to guide and motive our associates! Is that you? Please read further...
The Team Leader is responsible for managing, motivating, and developing a group of associates. The main job duties include:
- Tracking performance metrics
- Motivate employees to ensure they met sales goals
- Ensuring productivity goals are met
- Developing associates within their account
- Serve as a primary contact between team members and management
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Coaching and monitoring team members through educational and motivational techniques
- Handling customer escalations as per account requirements
- Listen to associate phone calls, and provide feedback.
- Previous leadership experience required
- Call center experience, highly recommended
- Travel industry experience, preferred
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High level analytical skills
- Excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written
Entry Level Customer Service Representative
This is for a temporary project running from November to April. There will be a potential to stay on as a permanent employee after the project is done in April as a work-at-home agent! You MUST be able to work in our Fargo office from November-April to be considered for the permanent work-at-home position, and be in good standing for the duration of the project.
Location: Intelenet Campus, Fargo, ND
Schedule: We have a variety of schedules available during our hours of operation. Hours of operation: 8am-9pm CT Monday-Friday / 10am-6pm Saturday-Sunday.
Agents answer incoming calls from customers who want to book travel reservations. Calls include providing travel options, booking travel reservations, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc. We have paid training classes starting on November 19th, December 14th and December 19th. Our training classes are Monday-Friday, and we won't have training on the upcoming holidays- November 22 and 23, December 24 and 25, or December 31 and January 1st.
- Must be able to work in the Fargo, ND office during the temporary project. Training will start in November, and the project will run through April.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Paid training
- The chance to work from home after the 4 month project is complete (Jan-April)
- Job Stability with Growth Opportunities- 95% of our support leaders have been promoted from within. We also will have work from home opportunities available after successful completion of this 4 month project
- Wide variety of schedules available
Responsible for supporting the development, planning, monitoring and implementation of the network and server environment. Ensures the continued integrity of the Bank’s information resources. Assists in strengthening technical measures to protect bank resources and business electronic information. Shares backup responsibilities with the other team members on the Enterprise Infrastructure Services team.
• Assist the EIS team as needed to complete projects and provide additional support to end users. This is to include cross training between the positions for backup coverage
• Maintain systems with their necessary updates, patches, and backups, on a defined schedule
• Design and implement systems that fit into our disaster recovery plan and high availability goals
• Active Directory administration; to include assisting with operational, tactical, and strategic planning and implementation.
• Provide support services to end users having problems or questions with computer software and hardware, whether PC, Server, or Network related.
• Work with outside vendors for assistance in resolving hardware and software related problems.
• Provide elevated support for requests that cannot be completed by User Support staff
• Provide training for the User Support staff for software and hardware troubleshoot procedures.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision to provide the necessary support for software and hardware problems or questions.
• Attend weekly team meetings.
• Demonstrate both knowledge and application of policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Demonstrate good planning skills by ensuring the appropriate scheduling of resources including staffing, equipment, and supplies.
• Demonstrate the ability to take charge, take unpopular stands, if necessary, and face difficult situations.
• Facilitate and support change within the system.
• Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning.
• Demonstrate and apply continuous quality improvement knowledge and skills.
• Work flexible hours to maintain computer hardware and software within the infrastructure, to include after hours and weekends, as needed.
• Available via cell phone for bank related emergencies and after hours support.
• Familiarity with the advanced principles of ITIL
• Know by name and face as many customers as possible, calling them by name as often as possible.
• Perform related duties, as needed.
Job Skills Required:
Must have knowledge and skills equivalent to a two-year degree in Computer Science/Information Systems AND six years of experience. Course work in computer networking and business related courses are desired. A minimum of five years direct experience administering Citrix is preferred.
This position requires: in-depth knowledge of Microsoft server-based products (e.g. Server 20012 Std and Enterprise, AD, Clustering, and Terminal Services); a strong hardware background working with enterprise servers, enterprise SAN solutions and enterprise thin client devices; a solid understanding of networking and distributed computing concepts, including the principles of network routing and supporting Citrix client/server technology; demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective, including disaster recovery, high availability, and security.
computer networking, Microsoft server-based products, enterprise servers, enterprise SAN solutions, enterprise thin client devices, Citrix
Territory Sales Representative
Servicing and developing the North Dakota territory selling grain handling systems under the direction of the US Director of Sales. Execute sales strategy within assigned territory to meet monthly and annual sales goals.
- Conduct dealer sales meetings and provide training to dealer personnel on company products.
- Provide information regarding competitive products and market developments to managers.
- Assist in development of territory sales budget.
- Establish a call plan and complete sales call reports in a timely manner.
- Contribute positively to image of the company through community involvement, public relations events, trade shows and fairs.
- Develop, establish and maintain a dealer network for assigned territory.
- Assist credit department with collections or repossessions as required.
- Maintain an acceptable level of carry-over inventory.
- Develop an annual territory management plan that includes a plan for each dealer
- Perform farm calls to end users to help develop a strong relationship between the end user, the dealer and the company.
- Manage stock point inventory turns and develop a solid relationship with stock point dealer.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in agricultural product sales, preferably in a field position.
- Self-motivated and well organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or a demonstrated combination of training and field experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel up to 40-50% overnight.
- Ability to persuade and convey messages to motivate various audiences.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Knowledge and familiarity with grain handling and grain storage products.
- Willing to relocate to assigned territory.
The position offers great visibility and potential for upward mobility and offers a highly competitive compensation program including relocation and benefits.
For consideration please forward your resume and salary requirements.
Shift Supervisor Management Trainee
The Shift Supervisor Trainee role is an entry-level, short-term role that prepares an employee to perform a higher-level supervisory role, such as Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor. The Shift Supervisor Trainee performs work as directed in order to prepare for future supervisory responsibilities, completes basic operations and management skills training, and also learns about key aspects of the business (e.g., building customer loyalty through exceptional service) and CVS/pharmacy culture.
Upon successful completion of the training program, Shift Supervisor Trainees are eligible to be considered for promotion to open Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor positions. These key leadership roles support the CVS Store Management team in driving store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty to CVS/pharmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. When there is no manager onsite, the Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor leads the store staff, ensures that store operations run smoothly, and is responsible for ensuring the completion of all opening and closing procedures.
Work effectively with store management and store crews
Supervise the store's crew through assigning, directing and following up of all activities
Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews
Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
Promote CVS customer service culture. (Greet, offer help, and thank)
Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers
Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
Deductive reasoning ability, analytical skills and computer skills. Advanced communication skills. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed.
Experience in retail
High school diploma or equivalent required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!