Gold Cutter Job Description Sample
Gold Hat Lead Powder Fill Operator - A Shift
The Gold Hat Lead Powder Fill Operator completes detailed production processes on the Powder Fill line while maintaining employee safety and quality of product.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee powder-filling process;
- Provide direction and encouragement to staff;
- Assign daily tasks and monitor staff performance;
- Be familiar with company policies (such as SOPs) to complete all assignments;
- Provide required training to staff;
- Notify supervisor of personnel issues and matters;
- Operate and monitor various manufacturing equipment to ensure proper production of product;
- Ensure scales are calibrated and equipment is prepared before production run;
- Monitor product levels and notify Lead and Supervisor of discrepancies;
- Place components in bottles as required;
- Inspect and monitor product quality including, lot codes, labels, & lid placement;
- Ensure all product meets Armada high quality standards;
- Clean production area and surfaces when required;
- Package product into containers according to customer specifications;
- Follow and enforce cGMP guidelines and processes as established in department SOPs;
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary.
- Assist Supervisor with OEE objectives, Manpower and End of Shift Reports
- Assist Inventory Control with folder closeout and paperwork
- Train and lead the tear down\set up team during changeovers
Requirements and Skills
· 0 -1 year of experience in a manufacturing production line facility;
· Minimum High School Education or equivalent;
· Basic math, communication, and problem solving skills;
· Ability to follow GMP and SOP guidelines;
· Ability to work in a team environment;
· Ability to follow detailed instructions to perform daily tasks efficiently and independently.
Work Conditions & Physical Requirements
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.;
Ability to stand for an extended periods of time;
Must be able to wear any required PPE such as scrubs, hair net, lab coat, and facemask;
Ability to work in a packaging area with a moderate powder substance in the air with or without a respirator;
Other physical requirements include frequent squatting, bending, twisting, and bi-lateral wrist movement;
Ability to work around a variety of different smells and aromas;
Ability to adjust work schedule as business needs require.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Armada Nutrition is committed to providing a positive and engaging work environment. We operate in a climate controlled, 337,000 square foot, state of the art warehouse. We offer a comprehensive benefit package along with annual bonuses.
Senior Principal Analyst - Must Have Surveymonkey Gold Experience
The Senior Business/Financial/Management/Analyst role focuses on the coordination, accounting, planning and administration functions.
The management analyst provides business management functions such as budgeting, financial analysis and planning and control of funding and allocation of funding.
These functions include business process analysis to describe and create defined business and operations controls and processes.
Resume must demonstrate a minimum 2 years’ experience utilizing SurveyMonkey Gold Version Software.
FAA Experience not requred but a plus
Degree and 15 years required
Infina is an SBA recognized woman-owned, small business.
Now Hiring Caregivers With A Heart Of Gold For Lake County!
Benefits for Caregivers working for Griswold Home Care Lake / Geauga Office:
- Higher pay
- Holiday pay
- Overtime pay
- Friendly and appreciative office staff.
- Referral bonuses.
- Choose the home care opportunities that suit your lifestyle.
- Flexible hours (days, evenings, overnights, and weekends).
- Coordinators will work with you to refer you the cases that meet your skill set.
- Weekly pay frequency.
- Benefits for those who qualify.
Being a caregiver is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage, while making a difference in your community. Clients are interested in skilled, experienced, and reliable caregivers to provide care in their home or facility. Whether this is your career or you desire supplemental income, our busy Griswold Home Care office is always seeking the best caregivers. Our Care Coordinators will work with you to refer you to clients whose needs will be matched with your skill set. Call today for an immediate interview and let us show you how we are different. Call today 440-358-1600.
We have helped families remain safe and independent at home since 1982 by referring professional caregivers who provide personal care, homemaking, and companionship services. We believe that everyone who wants to preserve their dignity by aging at home and receiving personalized attention should have access to exceptional home care at affordable prices with Griswold Home Care.
OT - Occupational Therapist In Gold Beach - Brookings, OR
- Location: Gold Beach, OR
- Setting: Hospital
- Employment Type:
- Provide skilled Occupational Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintains patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Occupational Therapy and have valid NBCOT certification. (National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy).
- Current license as an Occupational Therapist in the state of practice as required.
- Requirements for success in this OT/Occupational Therapist job:
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Zero-Leak Gold Plug Working Assembly Team Leader
Zero-Leak Gold Plug Assembly Working Team Leader to lead 3 -4 person team. 7:30 - 4 Monday - Friday.
Growing Fort Wayne company in business since 1980 with 3 product lines sold world-wide.
Located near Fort Wayne Airport. Hourly position $15 - $17 / hour. No layoffs.
Clean & climate controlled work environment. Benefits include family health insurance,
Employee Gainsharing Bonus Plan, 401(k) and more.
Qualified candidates MUST have the following experience:
Previous production leadership in order completion processes.
Lean/Pull Method of manufacturing.
Hustle, sense of urgency attitude, attention to detail, excellent housekeeping skills & mechanical aptitude,
Take pride in work and assume ownership of department activities / results. Team oriented.
Organized and able to multi-task are also a must. ISO Registered since 2002.
The link provides a visual tour of EPCO’s manufacturing facility and a close-up view of the Assembly Team activities.
Send resume with pay history to: email@example.com
Therapist / Occupational Therapist Job In Gold Beach, Oregon / Hospital
Occupational Therapist/OT needed for a hospital position in Oregon. If you are seeking a perfect get-away look no further.
This coastal town is perfect for outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, and windsurfing but also provides the perfect atmosphere for those who just want to enjoy a natural beautiful landscape. Get ready to discover what Oregon has to offer!!!
Licenses/Certifications: CPR/BLS (Basic Life Support), State License-Occupational Therapist-Oregon
Physical Abilities: From 50-100lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 456-5857 for more information.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.
Apply online today
Whether you crave new experiences, adventure, or professional challenges, we offer endless opportunities in exciting destinations.
Our Therapy Division specializes in the placement of physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy professionals in national contract (travel), local contract, and direct-hire opportunities nationwide. Most importantly, we're here when you need us, 24/7. At Aureus Medical, you can have it all. It's why we've been the leader in healthcare staffing for more than 25 years.
Energy Sales Support - Gold Star FS, Inc. - Atkinson, IL
COMPANY: Gold Star FS, Inc. HIRING MANAGER:
Lauren Johnson LOCATION: Atkinson, IL * PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT* Responsible for operating and maintaining bulk lubricant facility delivering bulk petroleum products to the end user and providing operational and sales support to the Energy Department throughout the assigned territory. This position will also act as back up liquid fuel delivery driver. * ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS* Maintain bulk fluid facility and warehouse in a clean, neat and organized manner.
Order inventory as needed to maintain proper levels and prevent outages, unload route trucks and receive in inventory. Perform monthly and year-end inventories. Perform monthly and quarterly facility inspections and maintenance, and maintain proper regulatory documentation.
Deliver bulk and packaged lubricant products and petroleum equipment as needed to assist petroleum drivers and sales specialist within assigned territory. Deliver and install Bulk Lubricant storage and dispensing systems. Deliver and install fuel storage tanks.
Provide support for fuel delivery specialist, acting as back up fuel delivery driver. Provide overall operational support to Energy Department. Adhere to and support the company credit policy.
Follow up on all customer complaints and seeks solutions in a timely manner. Submit required reports promptly as requested by supervisor. Attend and participate in training classes and meetings as required.
Maintain company vehicles and equipment, performing basic maintenance as needed. Assist with customer service, plant operations and team safety Work with facility team to build unity and help accomplish company goals. Perform all other duties as assigned. * JOB REQUIREMENTS* Normally requires a high school diploma or equivalent and demonstrated reasoning ability to solve practical problems and handle customer inquiries and concerns as well as possess a mechanical aptitude.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements and maintain a satisfactory driving record. Demonstrate essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development. Must be willing to work hours beyond those considered “normal” in order to meet seasonal demand.
Must be able to work in extreme weather and dusty conditions. Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on GROWMARK’s policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position. Be able to lift a minimum of 70 pounds.
Candidate must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, must also have the ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages. * OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES* Basic computer skills and the ability to utilize technology. Ability to balance a demanding work schedule with personal life. Good communication, persuasion and team work skills. Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
Customer Service Rep(07273) - 1714 Gold Hill Road
Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing brands in the world? Big things are happening at Domino’s and we are looking for exceptional people who want to join our team. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for taking orders, making pizzas, and giving customers the best experience possible. Qualifications and Qualities we are looking for in new team members:
Customer Service Oriented
Enjoy Working with a Team
Positive Outgoing Attitude
Willing to work in a fast paced environment Job Benefits include:
Paid Vacation Prairie Pizza is a family owned Domino's franchise based out of Charlotte, NC. Our three basic principles are Golden Rule, Teamwork, and Enthusiasm. We pride ourselves on being the #1 pizza brand in the Charlotte area and while growing our company are looking for new individuals to join our winning team. Our employee's love working for us because they enjoy being part of something bigger than just their store. Our enthusiasm and passion for our job is contagious. We are a group of 1,000 employees who have pizza sauce running through our veins. Domino’s has always provided exceptional opportunity for growth and this remains the backbone of our long-term success. Whether you aspire to be an owner or wish to advance into a management position we are here to help you reach your goals. We look forward to you joining our team!
Financial Professional - CA, Gold River (3442)
CA, Gold River (3442)Financial Professional
- CA, Gold River (3442) CA, Gold River Job ID :33550 Job ID :33550 Company Description AXA Advisors is a leader in helping individuals and businesses address their financial goals through financial strategies, investment services and risk management. We have more than 40 branches across the country employing approximately 5,000 financial professionals.
AXA Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and merit-based. We’re looking for highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish and grow a financial services practice with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms. As an AXA Advisors financial professional, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers: • High earnings potential and comprehensive benefits • Training, support and hands-on management • Advancement/management opportunities Our work environment is fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not looking for just a job, then this is the place for you.
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives. • Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies. • Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis. • Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status. • Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service You don’t need to have a finance or economics degree to be a successful financial professional. At AXA Advisors, training is a process not an event, whereby our financial professionals, at every level of experience, build their business.
You will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training. We encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry, including CFP®, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.
• Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures. • Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence. • Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships. • Must be authorized to work in the United States • A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus.
If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship(1) of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations. • MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus. Individuals who excel at AXA Advisors come from many different professional backgrounds including: • Law • Brokerage • Banking • Management • Accounting • Sales About AXA AXA Advisors, LLC is a leading provider of financial services for consumers and businesses, working with clients to help them define and pursue their financial goals. It is a broker/dealer and the retail distribution channel for AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company(NY, NY), which provides life insurance and annuities for the financial services market.
In business since 1859, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (formerly The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States) is a leading financial protection company and nationwide issuer of life insurance and annuity products. AXA Equitable is a member of the global AXA Group, which as of December 31st2014 had approximately 103 million individual and corporate clients worldwide. AXA Group had over 121.5 billion Dollars in total revenues as of December 31st, 2014 and operates in 59 countries (2). “AXA Group” refers to AXA, a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries.
AXA Advisors and AXA Equitable are part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in financial protection and wealth management. AXA Group’s operations are diverse geographically, with major operations in Western Europe, North America, and the Asia/Pacific region. The AXA ordinary share is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and trades under the symbol CS.
The AXA American Depositary Share is traded in the US over-the-counter (OTC) market and is quoted on the OTCQX under the symbol AXAHY. AXA Equitable is solely responsible for its life insurance and annuity obligations. AXA Advisors, LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. (1) During sponsorship, the candidate is responsible for paying the resident and non-resident licensing, appointments and registration fees.
These fees are reimbursable once the candidate has been on active contract for three months. (2) As of 12/31/2014. AXA is based in France where the official currency is the Euro. GE-109593 (12/15)(Exp 12/17)
Advanced Manufacturing Technician, Gold Seal
About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Performs diverse and complex assignments in support of GEHC product development and manufacturing. Assignments may include, but are not limited to: fabrication and assembly of fixtures and equipment, set up and running of data acquisition equipment for tests, carrying out experiments, reporting/documenting results of tests and measures, lead compliance and quality activities and train other team members.
• Test production assemblies and sub-assemblies for correct operation and compliance to performance specifications • Interfaces with other departments in the execution of duties to ensure the orderly flow of materials and information • Utilizing initiative and independent judgment, construct and assist in evaluating engineering models • Perform advanced trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions • Perform software and hardware evaluation and implement plans using knowledge of product, system operation, intermodule interactions, engineering tolls, and interactive software tools as required • Utilize basic technical communications throughout the new product cycle to improve internal models and/or externally sourced components in terms of system performance, reliability, functionality, and serviceability • Provide evaluation, constructive feedback and leadership in the development of internal and external engineering, manufacturing, or service documentation • Develop and execute training plans as required • Provide strong individual contributions in the context of achieving team goals. Provide technical leadership by assisting others in troubleshooting, answering questions and seeking engineering assistance • Train other team members through technical communications and/or presentations. • Lead compliance and quality activities by looking for defect trends, learning about quality issues and concessions and passing information to other technicians. Serve as the manufacturing expert on new product introductions by providing feedback to engineering and manufacturing personnel as new products are developed and new procedures are implemented • Provide technical assistance by telephone or in person to customers, field service personnel, or suppliers • Comply with EHS regulations and policies Qualifications/
1. Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 2 years technical experience 2. Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem solving techniques 3. Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process 4. Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information 5. Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information 6. Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
Desired Characteristics: 1. Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or Technology related fields
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Oak Creek GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!