Goodwill Ambassador Job Description Sample
Assistant Operations Manager - Goodwill Inn (F/T W/Benefits)
Location: San Diego - Palm Springs
Green Revolution, a leading, innovative, multiple award-winning and best-selling cannabis company is seeking an experienced and qualified (part-time starting, full-time opportunity) Brand Ambassador to join our revolutionary sales team as we launch into the California market.
We are seeking a determined and extraordinary Brand Ambassador with a talent in building relationships, and story-based selling. Do you leave a lasting impression? We want to hear from you. This position requires a driven and ambitious work ethic with a goal to challenge the status quo. Innovative and enthusiastic personality types are a plus. Industry knowledge is preferred but not limited-to.
A Brand Ambassador will help conduct product demos facing direct to customer and provide support at cannabis related events.
- Extremely Charismatic (able to make friends with anyone in the room at the drop of a hat).
- Perceptive (retaining a high level of eq: emotional intelligence)
- Intelligent (able to understand the complexities of sales structures and approaches)
- Outgoing & affable
- An extreme go-getter
- An aficionado of cannabis
- Over the age of 21
- An understanding of the cannabis market
- Extreme attention to detail
- The ability to operate independently
- Prior sales or customer service experience
The Brand Ambassador will report to the Director of Sales. We will give you the tools you need to operate and achieve success, but will expect you to venture into the market with the thirst to grow the brand to heights previously unseen.
We are a team - we work hard but enjoy the work we do, and expect qualified candidates to embody a similar approach and mindset. We will provide you the opportunity to dive head-first into the Cannabis Industry in a manner previously unprecedented. We don't want consumers to buy our products solely on the basis of them looking good, feeling good, and tasting good - we want customers to buy our brand because they understand why we do what we do.
Please submit a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this position!
- 1+ years of brand ambassador or customer service experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have valid Driver's License.
- Must be willing to travel.
- SMARTPHONE is needed.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Must be energetic and outgoing.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and punctual.
- Must be adaptable and willing to support where needed.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with co-workers and store personnel.
- Must be proactive and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Company Provide Vehicle & Gas Mileage (expensed)
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Group Health Insurance Option
- World-Class Leadership and Training Opportunities
- Wealth of Opportunities for Growth within the Company
Temporary/Part-Time (Primarily Weekends)
We are looking for anyone who loves people and children and can't wait to entertain crowds, perform, and party!
Why? Because we want you to join our land of fun guiding guests as they discover colorful toys and fun environments in an experience known as FUNBOX!
THE SHOES YOU WILL FILL:
As a Brand Ambassador, you fill the most critical role within all our boxes of fun: bringing our fantasyland to life! You will use your sweetness, creativity, and genuine desire for PLAY to put smiles on guests’ faces. You will use your imaginary-friend building skills to ignite the energy in a crowd of strangers and create a glorious, sensational, one-of-a-kind, jaw-dropping, eye-boggling experience for them.
Job Type: Temporary, Part-Time
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR DAYS... & NIGHTS... & WEEKENDS!
- Provide top-tier guest service by welcoming our guests to FUNBOX and answering any questions they may have
- Facilitate guest flow by coordinating entry and throughput of our timed attractions and installations
- Represent the FUNBOX brand with joy, creativity & integrity.
- Outrageously entertain & engage with audiences to deliver fun at every opportunity
- Delivering outstanding improv & generating audience participation, as well as deliver exceptional stage presence & customer service.
- Work seamlessly as part of a team, as well as independently
- Work closely with your teammates and managers to ensure effective communication and commitment to the guest experience
- Rely on your internal motivation to deliver your best performance on every shift
- Strike a pose, as you will be photographed by visitors and shared on social media!
- Be excited and willing to help guests with getting their best Instagram-worthy photos
- Be responsible for the safety of each guest that is walking through our exhibit
*While serving as a guideline for what to expect on the average day in the work place, the Brand Ambassador is expected to perform duties as assigned to them to ensure the success of the operation and customer experience with FUNBOX.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Customer service experience in hosting, retail, and/or restaurant service
- A child waiting to emerge inside
- Imaginative, contagious, spontaneous & joyful personality!!
- Skilled in improv and audience participation
- Excellent verbal communications & guest hosting skills
- Born to entertain with a passion for making people smile
- Authentic desire & ability to talk with strangers of all flavors
- Ability to thrive managing multiple tasks with an entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, start-up environment
- Available to work 10-30 hours per week through September, 2019, including nights & weekends at our location at The Santa Anita Westfield Mall in Arcadia, CA
While performing the essential functions of this job, you must be able to:
• Stand for extended periods
• Bend and reach
• Stop to lift, move and retrieve materials
• Pull, push, and lift
• Reach both above and below shoulder height.
Perks: A fun, entertainment based venue that rewards hard work, great customer engagement, and positive guest feedback!
Culture: Being part of a company dedicated to creating an inclusive environment dedicated to giving back-- FUNBOX partners with multiple charities and as an employee you will have the opportunity to get involved and participate if you so choose.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!