Goodyear Job Description Sample
Tire Technology Engineer IV
CDL A Experienced Flatbed Company Drivers
Assistant Childcare Teacher
BH Solutions Group, Inc, an Executive Recruiter located in Akron, OH
Currently assisting an Akron-based manufacturing company with their search for an IT Specialist who will provide front line applications support for ERP and interfacing applications and guidance to ensure daily operations. Additionally, oversee the performance of computer systems, troubleshooting, problem solving, and support user inquiries.
Requirements for the IT Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other computer technology related field; advanced degree is a plus
- Experience supporting Infor System/21 ERP system.
- Hands-on experience with JAVA and RPG ILE programming, development, or support role with SQL Server environments
- Competent and demonstrated skill and ability with the following:
- IBM DB2 SQL
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017, Analysis Services, T-SQL queries
- IBM POWER8 (AS400 V7R3) midrange server administration
- Knowledge of the following is helpful, but not required:
- Basic networking skills
- iPhone and Android support
- Windows 10 and Server 2016 support
- Mac OSX support
- CentOS Linux support
- Office 365 and Outlook mail support
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer-facing skills.
- Must possess good problem solving skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both independently and as a team member.
Human Services Developer 2 - 20043181
Fresh Food Associate
CDL A Reefer Company Drivers
Senior Test Automation Engineer- Bpt/Uft/Sap
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for Senior Test Automation Engineers- BPT/UFT/SAP in Akron, OH
- Senior Automation Engineer will create the business components/page object models for the chosen tool for each application. Once the models are created, business analysts can string them together and add a variety of test data to create their scenarios.
- Review project targets and existing test automation infrastructure.
- Meet with the Customer teams to identify the specifics of the scope and to assess the readiness of the system as it relates to developing automated scripts.
- Candidates will be required to conduct analysis of application under test, confirm test data requirements, and analyze the test cases considered in the scope
- Create the automated library of components and functions to support the overall testing objectives.
- Create the automated scenarios to reflect the in-scope test cases’ functionality and testing requirements.
- Be apprised of Change Control meetings and/or receive copies of release notes for new builds/patches of each Customer application which is identified as in scope
- Provide daily or weekly status reports to the Customer Project Manager
- Execute/Troubleshoot the automation scripts.
- Automation reviews and standard adherence meetings to take place throughout the engagement
- All qualified candidates must be able to provide complex coding in a language; Java preferred
- Experience in test automation development with use of Java, Ruby or in an equivalent Object Oriented language
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices and build tools i.e., Rake, Maven and Ant
- Experience and understanding of SAP for reporting, product life-cycle management and customization
- Experience in writing SQL queries and strong knowledge in relational database structures
- Prior knowledge and experience of Business Process Testing (BPT) utilizing UFT/QTP
- Proven expertise in engineering best practices in unit, functional and non-functional testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!
Specialized - Auto / Pharmacy / Optical Technician
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (951 - Highland Square)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!