Gorham Job Description Sample
Appointment Sales, Event Marketer - Full-Time Or Part-Time Positions A
Renewal by Andersen of Maine
An approach to service that's clear at every step.
Renewal by Andersen is a company that's dedicated to bringing new life to homes throughout southern Maine with replacement windows and doors which welcome the light and frame a more beautiful world. Just as importantly, we're dedicated to providing a friendly, thoughtful approach to meeting homeowner needs at every step, beginning with face-to-face interactions at events and retail establishments capturing initial interests in our products and services. We're proud to be part of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for over 113 years.
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Renewal by Andersen of Maine is in search of talented-talkers (Event Marketers) who are willing to work weekends and want to earn a full-time potential at various trade shows/events/retail locations throughout southern Maine.
- Assigned to working trade shows/events/retail establishments and represent Renewal by Andersen of Maine in order to recruit leads to create revenue generation.
- Communicate to all prospects via company-prescribed methodology.
- Generate interests in our products and services with upbeat, enthusiastic fervor
Requirements met as specified or demonstrated years of equivalent experience:
- Driving record in good standing with valid driver s license and means of transportation
- High School Diploma
- At least 3-years Retail and/or Event Marketing/Sales experience preferred
- Willing to work when events are scheduled (weekends, nights)
- Tremendous people-person and can learn to speak persuasively using a prescribed methodology
- Skills of effective communication: clear/accurate messages and active listening.
- Skills to organize and follow through in handling details, documentation, records, requests, and processes plus detail oriented A MUST.
- Possess the drive to meet goals and customer/company requirements.
- Year-round work
- Comprehensive factory training programs
- Great employee wages plus potential to earn bonuses based on generating prospective client interests
- Medical allowance
- 401K with company match
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
Renewal by Andersen of Southern Maine specializes in window and door replacements. Since 2004, Renewal by Andersen has serviced southern Maine providing home remodeling products directly to homeowners and has been recognized for the 2 Excellence in Customer Service Award by Renewal by Andersen Corporation.
The window replacement industry has only grown 5% from 2013. Renewal by Andersen has grown 27% in 2015. We have a professional training program in our Marketing Department to generate prospective clients for selling opportunities. There has been a tremendous demand for our products and services which has stimulated our growth plans and the need to be more present at face-to-face venues.
Right Now, if you possess the ability to talk to anyone, don t want to be stuck in an office or behind a counter, and want to earn more than just a base wage. . .we want to talk to you!
Company: Renewal by Andersen
Location: 66 Industrial Park Road, Saco, ME -###-####
Req'd Experience: At least 3-years Retail and/or Event Marketing/Sales experience preferred
Req d Education: High School Diploma (preferred) or GED, Associates Degree
Req'd Travel: Road Warrior in southern Maine
Apply: Fill out the Jobs2Careers short form with resume - qualified candidates will be contacted.
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
CDL A Driver Company Van Pad Wrap
COMPANY DRIVER - VAN/PADWRAP
Check Out Our Changes:
COMPANY DRIVERS TOP 10% AVERAGE $85K!
$1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Ready to get what you really want from your job? Our over-the-road van/padwrap company drivers earn top-of-the-industry pay and enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect you've been looking for. Plus, get up to $1,000 weekly settlement guaranteed for your first 4 weeks!
NOW OFFERING IMPROVED PROGRAMS!
NEW PAY FOR EXPERIENCE - NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
Our top 10% Van/PadWrap company drivers make up to $85,000/year!
New BETTER Home time options
New Sign on Bonus up to $3,500!
Company drivers earn a pay guarantee of up to $1,000 weekly, then transition to mileage pay!
Top-Level Benefits & Bonuses
Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
401K/Profit Sharing Plan Company match
Fuel & Safety Bonus Incentive
Drop, Pick up & Stop Pay
Layover & Breakdown Pay
100% ELD's since 2009
Equipment 18 mo old or newer
100% APU's & Inverters
Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
Minimum of 8 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months or 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
mo Drop Check up BACH_a33d1a company New
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Gorham,Me)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: appointment setting from home, full time remote, home based contracting, home based position, pt remote, remote position, stay at home contracting, telecommute contractor, telecommute employment, telecommuting contracting
Cdl-A Team Drivers
We Roll Out the Red Carpet for Team Drivers!
If you're part of a truck driving team that isn't earning at least $12,000 per month, you owe it to yourself and your best driving buddy to give Total Transportation of Mississippi a call! Our teams easily earn between $150K-$180K per year. Teams average 5,500 miles per week, and many of them are still able to get home on the weekends.
Our pay package for TEAM DRIVERS is unbeatable! See for yourself....
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus• Starting pay is 52¢ per mile depending on experience & endorsements; 58¢ per mile with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements• 2¢ per mile pay increase every year with NO PAY CAP!• Safety Bonus for all miles for running over 19,000 miles per month
And here's the really good part....
If your team meets the following criteria:
Drives 19,000 Miles or More During the Month (very easy to do!!)
Has No Driver-Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
Has No Driver-Controllable CSA Violations
Has No Preventable Accidents
Has No Traffic Citations
Maintains Satisfactory Logs
Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 10¢for EVERY MILE you ran that month!!An experienced team with hazmat & tanker can easily earn 68¢ per mile!
Here Are Some Other Benefits Total Offers:
OTR and Regional Runs
Consistent Home Time
Great Miles - you're paid for an empty or loaded trailer
All Trucks are 2015-2018 models (assigned)
Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
401k Retirement Plan
Rider and Pet Policies
EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
Paid Tolls and Scales
Paid Lumper Fees
800+ Trucks, and Growing!
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Machine Operator Taps
Position Title: Machine Operator - Taps
Shift: N2 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
Accountability Objective: Operate Tap Thread Rolling equipment to produce parts that meet specifications in the most efficient manner.
- Must have manufacturing experience and be able to set up and operate machines.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Accurately record daily production information and maintain a safe and organized work area.
- Must be able to read and understand prints.
- Able to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Regularly lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and work well with other employees.
- Must be able to work and stand for up to 12 hours per shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
Preference will be given to those with prior experience performing the following essential functions.
With minimal supervision must be able to:
- Perform set-ups and changeovers to meet production needs
- Read and follow product prints; read and follow standard work procedures
- Conduct "in process" inspections on a regular basis using precision measuring devices
- Make necessary machine adjustments as required by product specifications
- Assist in maintaining proper levels of material on hand to ensure optimal equipment operation
- Perform first piece and fifteen minute quality checks.
- Maintain ongoing production and other records demonstrating output of cell
- Communicate effectively with other operators, supervisors and managers regarding the status of the area
- Maintain clean, uncluttered workplace; Perform TPM and 5S as scheduled
- Assist maintenance personnel in diagnosing and making repairs to equipment; perform repairs when appropriate
- Attend training to maintain and/or increase skills and help train others as needed
- Adjust work schedule to meet needs of other shifts when necessary
- Cross-train in other areas to support production needs
Climate: Moderately loud environment where you would be required to walk or stand for extended periods of time. Mandatory overtime is a possibility.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Occupational Therapist OT Jobs (Gorham,Me)
Use our short \"More Information\" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great therapist opportunity.
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Occupational Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, OTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Occupational Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Occupational Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Insurance Sales Agent
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Contract/Travel Registered Nurse RN – M/S- Maine
Currently looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in M/S to fill a 13 week contract position with a medical center in York,ME!
Interested candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of M/S experience.
– Salary: Estimated weekly take home $1,700
– Specialty: M/S RN
– Facility: York Hospital
– Location: York, ME
– Quantity of positions: 1
– Fast Start Date: ASAP
– Assignment Length: 13 weeks
– Shift: 7pm-7am
What Employer can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Requirements of M/S RN
- Minimum 3 year previous of M/S experience
- State of ME Registered Nurse (RN) License
- BLS/BCLS and ACLS certification
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!