Grain Mixer Job Description Sample
Grain Warehouse & Delivery Specialist - Grain - Insight FS - Jefferson, WI
Seasonal Grain Operations Laborer - Western Grain Marketing - Southern Region (Rushville, IL)
Seasonal Grain Operations Laborer - Western Grain Marketing - Northern Region (Fairview, IL)
Facilities Maintenance BB Grain LL (Pasco, WA)
Grain Originator II
Seasonal Grain Handler Technician
Concrete Mixer Driver
Would you like to earn above average pay while driving well maintained trucks, and be home every night? We offer that, great benefits and more
- Safety Bonuses
- Competitive pay with increases
- Comprehensive benefits starting following 90 days of employment
- Other benefits include holiday pay with no waiting period and employee assistance programs.
- Paid biweekly on Friday's.
- CDL training can be provided for driver's just starting out.
- We'll also provide a voucher for safety boots and safety glasses when needed!
- Building legacy infrastructure that will be around for generations (You can say I built that!)
Who we are: Since 1912, BURNCO has been supplying aggregate construction materials as a successful, family-run business based in Calgary. Over the last 107 years we have embraced innovative technology and new marketplaces while always maintaining the vision and values that were first introduced by our founder, James F. Burns. Today we continue our unwavering commitment to safety, our renewed focus on family leadership and our steady, dependable growth into the future.
Where and What:
Location: Windsor, CO 80550, United States
- Operate a Ready Mix Truck in urban areas and tight construction sites
- Routine Equipment maintenance
- Contribute to keeping locations in and around the plant clean and hazardous free
- Learn our company safety protocol in order to execute work safely
What we need from you:
- Class A or B CDL (Equipment has air brakes)
- Clean MVR
- As a safety sensitive position, it is a condition of employment that candidates successfully pass pre-employment testing that includes both drug (including Cannabis) and alcohol screening.
It would be nice if you had, but we will like like you even if you don't:
- Concrete driving experience
- Understanding of concrete products
Reality of the Job:
- You might work long hours during peak times
- This is physical work as you will need to be handle a chute
- You will work every Saturday during peak season
- You will be maneuvering the trucks in sometimes very tight construction areas.
- There will be less hours available in our non peak times
Pay Rate:(Disclaimer based on meeting performance goals at discretion of management)
Grain Sampler - Topeka, Kansas
Successful candidates will receive on-the-job training to use in obtaining necessary licensing. Candidates must be reliable, have strong mathematical and verbal skills, and the ability to work in all weather conditions. A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and a strong work ethic are required.
KGIS is currently offering a sign-on bonus of $500.00 and a starting wage of $13.57 per hour with potential for an increase after the successful completion of six (6) months of employment. KGIS offers a great benefit package which includes 401(K), health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave.
For additional information, please contact Mike Lord via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (785) 233-7935.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!