Granada Hills Job Description Sample
Satellite TV Technicians/Installers Opportunities
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community!
Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
Minimum 5’x5’x10’ covered and secured area at technician residence
Computer with broadband internet
Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices
Dedicated off street parking at technician residence
Ground floor access for equipment (preferred)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
What’s in it for you?
Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
Have 3 days off per week – we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
For more information, please click here.
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
Cable industry experience is a plus.
Cdl-A Company Drivers - Earn Top Pay
Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers. In Just a Few Minutes, You Could be on Your Way to Choosing the Best Trucking Job Offer From the Best Carriers. Manage Your Job Search With Ease on TopPayForDrivers.com
Typical Benefits Include:
Up to $5k Sign-On Bonus
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Starting Positions
95%+ Drop & Hook
95%+ No-Touch Freight
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
Scheduled Home Time
Pet & Rider Policies
Stop Sifting Through Jobs You Don't Want, and Apply on TopPayForDrivers.com to Get Matched to Your Perfect Driving Job!
Kaiser Permanente Home Health Or Hospice RN, Registered Nurse
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
8hr and 10hr shifts available! Mileage paid - $.535/per miles
(1)One year recent (within the last 4 years) Home Health. OASIS Experience Required
Certifications: Current BLS certification required. Current Valid California Driver's license required.
Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California. Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice and demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers) with effective written and oral communication skills (in English)
40HRS DAYS OR MORE IF YOU WANT!!!
Retired Nurses are also Welcome to Apply, Come get your Foot in the Door!!!
Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our world-class medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, care delivery and chronic disease management.
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Internal Audit, Manager
Our client a national multi-billion dollar company has engaged Matching Principles to source a Manager of Internal Audit. This is a new position within the Internal Audit group.
Under the general guidance of the Vice President, Internal Audit, this individual will be responsible for leadership in providing audit assurance and consulting services to Corporate and Division personnel. This position will also advise, train and provide quality control support to personnel throughout the company with the goal of providing value added services. The individual will also be assisting the VP, Internal Audit’s overall strategies and goals for the department.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Oversee the work of department staff as well as any co-sourcing professionals executing internal audit projects.
- This position will be executing as well as supervising internal audit projects.
- Working with the VP, Internal Audit, establish and agree on an ongoing flexible audit plan with management personnel.
- Assist the VP, Internal Audit in overseeing the execution of the audit plan in accordance with departmental policies and professional standards and agreed budgets.
- Monitor and manage audit engagement performance, including but not limited to, setting objectives determining staffing, and review and approval of audit work programs, audit work papers, audit findings and drafting audit reports.
- Work with management personnel to ensure that any findings have appropriate actions plans and ensure these have been adequately implemented.
- Assist the VP, Internal Audit for compilation and periodic reporting to the Company’s CFO and Audit Committee.
- Establish good working relationships with Division Management and be a subject matter expert for advice on risks, controls and other audit / investigation matters.
- Assist the VP, Internal Audit with external audit coordination and execution activities.
- Train audit personnel on a continuing basis with regards to the department’s audit methodologies.
- Assist with ongoing development of department staff (e.g., performance reviews, development plans, etc.).
- ·Develop a positive reputation and network of contacts within the Company.
- Preferably, candidate will have 7+ years of recent auditing experience in Big 4 public accounting or equivalent.
- Strong accounting knowledge is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA is preferred.
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to understand and analyze the financial and operational aspects of the business.
- Ability to work with all levels of management while demonstrating a professional and value added attitude.
· Must be willing to travel (approximately 15 – 20%).
· Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
· Should have demonstrated ability to manage / execute multiple concurrent professional and administrative projects / tasks.
· Must have excellent judgment skills.
· Must be hands on in order to achieve overall goals.
· Must be team oriented and have a positive “does what it takes” attitude.
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Offers With 1 Application!
Our site offers a multi-carrier application, connecting drivers with companies across the USA. We will match your application to companies hiring drivers in your area, with your experience and qualifications.
Once your application is submitted, we get to work matching you to the most suitable position for you. Then, the companies you match with will contact you with offers. You choose the best offer for your needs!
OTR - Dedicated - Regional Options
Cook In Skilled Nursing Facility
Magnolia Gardens Hospital seeks full-time Cooks & Dietary Aides with experience for the morning and afternoon shifts.
The responsibilites of the Cooks and Dietary Aides are to prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet specification, facility procedures and dietary and sanitary regulations under the supervision of the Dietary Services Manager.
Applicants must pass FBI/DOJ fingerprints to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Growing Technology Based Savings Company Hiring Trainees
Home Savings Programs is currently offering sales and marketing positions that include comprehensive training. No prior sales experience is necessary, and we will train individuals to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and leadership. As a fast-paced company in direct-sales and marketing industry, successful candidates will have opportunities to advance within the organization.
We continue to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and customer retention by marketing to our customers directly by providing direct marketing. This job involves face to face sales to homeowners.
- Management mentality (self-sufficient)
- A winning mentality
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Full training
- Management training
- Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
- Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, full time, sports, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical, management, administrative assistant, purchasing, retail, entry level, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, insurance, data entry, project manager, part time, teacher, banking, analyst, restaurant, public relations, environmental, design, assistant, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, office manager, communications, sales manager, training, project management, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, Spanish, buyer, professional, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, bookkeeper, medical sales, business analyst, accounts payable, sports, cashier, project, support, business development, sales management, coordinator, entertainment.
Tanker Truck Driving Jobs
Find CDL-A Tanker Jobs. The process is simple:
You fill out our secure online driver application, and we provide your application to all of the trucking companies looking to contract drivers matching your criteria. Apply Now!
Must have a current CDL-A and at least 1 year experience.
Low Voltage - Lead Technician - Home Theater
We are currently seeking a Low Voltage - Lead Technician! You will strive to provide your high levels of abilities to our projects and Clients!
- Rough residential and commercial prewire- wire pulling, wire management, wire path creating, steel, wood, concrete
- Install various types cable: Coax, RG6Q, RG11, CAT6, Direct Burial, some conduit, Terminataions, etc
- Troubleshoot wiring issues using toners, meters, testers
- Perform routine set up of modem, routers, Home Theater Receiver set up, Sonos set up, Automation programming
- Adhere to the highest standards of professional conduct and decorum
- You MUST have at least 3 years of advanced Home Theater, Lighting Control, Network set up, etc, to be considered !
- Previous experience in Low voltage design/installation/programming
- Familiarity with schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with installation equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, especially programming and planning
What we do:
We provide and install partial or full Low Voltage systems for Contractors, Developers, and end Clients.
Jobs can be a simple as adding several Sonos boxes, to a $700k MDU project with Entertainment Amenities all over the property
We want YOU because you are a movitated, skilled, organized, and honest individual looking for a nice place to work.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!