Granada Hills Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver - No Experience Needed
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Senior Assistant Manager, Manager & Coordinator
Chuck E. Cheese's is interviewing managers with a passion for hospitality!!
We are hiring for Senior Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager & Opening Coordinator openings!
These management positions are available in: Granada Hills, Burbank, Valencia, Thousand Oaks & Ventura!
We have a lot of fun being the number one family entertainment concept, but when it comes to your career, we're all business. With more than 500 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, your future can look as bright as ours.
At Chuck E. Cheese's, you can keep your career moving forward with great pay, benefits and phenomenal company growth.
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Time
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance & Disability
- Discounts, Training & More
- We would love to hear from you!
- Email Your Resume To: CGHZ@RMCJobs.com
- Then call to schedule an interview appointment: 562-596-7072
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, AGM, Senior Manager, Store Manager, Restaurant Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Manager, GM, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Shift Leader, Supervisor, Team Lead or another similar position.
Marketing And Administrative Coordinator
You will be reporting directly to the Office Manager. The Marketing and Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement marketing collaterals in print and digital media to support all real estate agents and company marketing and promotional activities of the company.
- Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy launching innovative and creative campaigns in support of real estate agents, company brand, and marketing initiatives.
- Develop, deploy, and manage all online marketing activity including web content updates, email marketing, search, video, display advertising, and mobile marketing to acquire and retain customers, strengthen community engagement, increase brand exposure, online & offline sales, and awareness.
- Manage and track production requests for all print and digital marketing programs.
- Organize and maintain the office
- Order supplies for the office
- Develop, manage, and curate blogger and influencer programs.
- Amplify all PR efforts including mainstream media, bloggers and social media channels.
- Transfer the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly.
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in customer requests & product performance.
- Act as marketing's expert on technologies & trends within the digital space and advice on best practices and emerging platforms so the company can continue to innovate.
- Make recommendations to General Manager as needed to ensure integrity of all computers, copiers, fax, software and operating systems
- Some minor travel maybe required. Support to other company owned affiliates maybe required.
- Work and support the main company goal of increasing sales volume production of the office and all its agents.
- Maintain integrity, compliance with regulations and protecting and improving the company brand.
- Perform all other duties assigned by senior management.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms, their participants, community dynamics and architecture, preferably in real estate industry.
- Strong consumer understanding skills, ability to translate customer insights into successful marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to consumers.
- Exceptional project & time management skills.
- Able to work with variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Highly creative and self-motivated.
- Hands-on experience developing content and plans for online communities and social networking sites in a professional capacity, including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube account management.
- Strong ability to conceptualize design and copy ideas and then coordinate and execute marketing and sales collateral such as posters, flyers, brochures, POS documentation, catalogs, newsletters, manuals, advertising, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure coordinating and managing multiple projects with strict deadlines and deliver high quality results within budget
- Experience with graphic web design (flash) is required
- Fluent proficiency in Photoshop, MS Publishing, MS Office and/or other print and design software
- Experience in online marketing, web and social media management.
- Knowledge of software installation and hardware setup
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills for print and online materials
- Any other projects and tasks as assigned.
Since 1991, the Peak Corporate Network has brought together America's top real estate professionals to deliver comprehensive solutions for homeowners, homebuyers, private investors, brokers, lenders, agents, and corporate clients. Our network of independent, but affiliated companies is staffed by experts with the unique skill set and field-tested experience to help our customers navigate the complexities of the real estate business, make the right decisions, and maximize the value of their property. By drawing on the power of the Peak Corporate Network and its inclusive range of services, our clients save time and maximize the value of their assets.
Jr. Mechanical/Plumbing Designer
Jr. Mechanical/Plumbing Designer
- Mechanical/Plumbing Designer will have 2+ years drafting HVAC Systems for Commercial Building and Structures.
- Working from Architectural Blue Prints and hand sketches, Drafting of HVAC Systems layout for Commercial buildings and Structures; Drafting of duct distribution systems, selecting equipment in addition to any necessary changes to be made from the Sr. Mechnical Engineer and contractor via markups and updates. Other responsibilities include setting up the drawings, designing mechanical layout, and updating Single Line to reflect upgrade changes, etc.
Plumbing duties require demonstrated ability to coordinate with others in Revising specifications and Sizing Plumbing Systems, and organizing drawings.
2-3 years' experience with Mechanical HVAC, and Plumbing for an MEP engineering firm or contractor
AutoCAD and Revit (Title-24 a plus)
College degree in engineering field preferred
Growing Technology Based Savings Company Hiring Trainees
Home Savings Programs is currently offering sales and marketing positions that include comprehensive training. No prior sales experience is necessary, and we will train individuals to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and leadership. As a fast-paced company in direct-sales and marketing industry, successful candidates will have opportunities to advance within the organization.
We continue to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and customer retention by marketing to our customers directly by providing direct marketing. This job involves face to face sales to homeowners.
- Management mentality (self-sufficient)
- A winning mentality
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Full training
- Management training
- Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
- Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, full time, sports, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical, management, administrative assistant, purchasing, retail, entry level, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, insurance, data entry, project manager, part time, teacher, banking, analyst, restaurant, public relations, environmental, design, assistant, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, office manager, communications, sales manager, training, project management, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, Spanish, buyer, professional, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, bookkeeper, medical sales, business analyst, accounts payable, sports, cashier, project, support, business development, sales management, coordinator, entertainment.
Registered Nurse (Rn) Supervisor
Magnolia Gardens is looking for an exceptional full-time Registered Nurse Supervisor to make a long term career servicing our residents. This compassionate individual is responsible for assuring physicians’ orders are followed and quality care is provided on each shift in a skilled care facility. This position involves 90% direct patient care and 10% administrative non-direct patient care. The Registered Nurse assists in providing a clean, safe, dignified, happy and healthy environment for residents by performing the duties as described below:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Supervises LVNs and CNAs, carrying out all supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
Complies with the facility’s attendance policy requiring regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
Makes actual patient rounds, assessing and observing the following at least three times per day:
- Monitoring vital signs as necessary with appropriate interventions as indicated
- G-T / enteral feedings
- Suctioning Needs
- Oxygen Needs
- Respiratory Needs
- Restraint application
- Hydration/nutritional status/feeding program
- Actual patient interviews
- Assessment of new admissions
- Pre/post-dialysis assessment
- Monitoring lab and x-ray values related to patient’s condition
- Incontinence and related interventions
- Skin care and/or changes of skin condition
- Use of proper assistive devices
- Ensures timely response to call lights
- Pacemaker check as ordered
- Acute changes in condition: nausea, diarrhea, infections, LOC changes, confusion, elevated temperature
- Respiratory Needs
- Pain management/intervention
- Assess behavior and provide interventions as indicated
- Wound treatments
- Therapy treatments
- Incidents; falls, unusual occurrences
- Patient complaints / concerns
- Abnormal laboratory values
- Identifies/assesses emergency medical situations and provides appropriate interventions as indicated
- Documentation and follow-up with timely notification of physician and family
- Care planning as needed
- Initiates within two weeks of admission of an incontinent resident, a written assessment by a licensed nurse to determine the patient’s ability to participate in a bowel and/or bladder management program.
- Creates an individualized plan, in addition to the patient care plan, for each resident in a bowel and/or bladder management program.
Makes comprehensive assessments and interventions related to changes of patient condition:
Evaluates patients for bowel and bladder program
Implements measures to prevent and reduce incontinence for residents, including:
Provides a weekly written evaluation in the progress notes by a licensed nurse of the resident’s performance in the bowel and/or bladder management program.
Intravenous Insertion, site changes, dressing changes, intravenous medication administration, assessing intravenous insertion site for s/s of infection and/or need for changes
RN may be assigned to administer medications and/or treatments if necessary
Establish and implement patient plans of care and document care provided appropriately
Ensures that Medicare guidelines, as well as HMO/PPO guidelines are within the facility Medicare change of condition documentation.
Performs administrative non-direct non-patient care as assigned by the DON and/or Administrator
Monitors condition changes and properly documents and follows-up as necessary.
Performs other duties or functions as assigned by the DON and/or Administrator
Supervises the LVNs and CNAs, carrying out all supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include assigning, and directing work; appraising performance of LVNs; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Current, unrestricted, verifiable California RN license. The nursing license must be maintained in a current status and provide evidence of renewal as required by the facility’s policies and procedures. Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
Current CPR Card
Current strong clinical skills with an emphasis on respiratory patients.
Knowledge of long-term care patient needs.
Requires mental maturity to deal with fast-paced work environment.
Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress related to working with persons who are ill, disabled, elderly and/or emotionally upset, and/or memory impaired.
Must be able to manage resident behavior that includes verbal outbursts, combative behavior, striking out, and memory impairment.
Ability to speak Spanish or any other non-English language helpful but not required.
Must be aware of and understand the needs of the residents.
Medical/Dental/Vision/401K Match (F/T)
Retail Sales Associate
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, meeting the needs of our customers by providing solutions to their service and product needs, and achieving personal sales goals. The Sales Associate will participate in outbound activities that market our brand and products to bring in new customers as well as continue to maintain relationships with existing customers. Sales Associates are trained and prepared to answer service and product questions, walk every customer through their decision-making process, and build a personal and professional brand that brings them success!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
1. Greet incoming customers; establishing the customer experience upfront
2. Meet and exceed key performance objectives and monthly sales goals
3. Perform as the sales consultant to determine solutions and options for customers based on personal or business wants and needs
4. Participate in regular outbound activities that promote new customer activity
5. Complete regular sales and operational store duties, not limited to cleaning, stocking, customer calls, counting inventory, tag changing, store layout changes
6. Adhere to company policies by ensuring accuracy, completion, and security with all sales and operational paperwork
7. Complete store opening and closing duties
8. Maintain high customer service scores
9. Complete diagnostic services and next step instructions for customers
10. Additional tasks as assigned
1. High school diploma, or equivalent
2. Previous retail experience; 6 months preferred
3. Previous sales experience, preferred
4. Reliable transportation to accommodate immediate or advance notice of presence
5. Flexible schedule of availability to support traditional retail hours that include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
6. Strong communication skills with the ability to read and write the English language
7. Basic mathematical skills; ability to use a calculator
8. Ability to use and operate basic functions of a computer, including g Microsoft Office
9. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
10. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Competitive base pay with monthly commissions
· Health, Dental, Vision benefits
· 401K with company match
· Paid Time Off
· Phone service discount
· Sales perks
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time (typically 9 hours a day)
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Le Rêve Salon de Paris in Granada Hills is ready to grow again this year! It seems that an amazing opportunity has opened up for a Nail Technician in our Multi Service Salon/Day Spa we are located in a very busy shopping center and walk-ins are ample. Our upscale decor and friendly staff will surely impress you and any clients you may have. This is a commission based position. Please contact me for details.
We offer reception, towels, back bar, refreshments, parking!!! Our salon is a gem.
Take a look at our Website: http://lerevesalondeparis.com/
Contact Katie by text with questions or to come and see the Salon. (747)216-8133
Latino based food brand is looking for dynamic product demonstrators. This position is temp-hire with room for growth.
- Has reliable transportation. (Must drive to different store locations)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Has some cooking skills (or willing to learn)
- Drive to store locations (PAID MILEAGE)
- Set-up demonstration tables (lift up to 25 lbs)
- Cook with products
- Give out food samples
- Engage customers
Art Instructor -La-Granada Hills
GRUMBACHER ART INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Chartpak Inc., an art supply manufacturer and parent company of the Grumbacher brand, is seeking workshop instructors for the Grumbacher art program taught at Michaels stores. This is a part-time position requiring some evening availability; scheduling varies by location and is handled at the store level. Becoming an instructor is a 2-step process: You will need to complete your certification with Chartpak and also go through the Michaels application process. Certification through Grumbacher is independent of the Michaels application process and certification does not guarantee being hired by Michaels.
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
FREE Basics: MAKE A Project Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
Instructor's Choice Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
*Submission of the application should be done via a computer (it is not recommended to submit the application via a tablet or a smartphone).
All instructors must become certified prior to teaching at Michaels.
This is an instructor-based program. The most successful instructors promote their classes to actively build their student base.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!