Granby Job Description Sample
Travel Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - L&D - RN (Richford,Vt)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Biology Tutors (Richford,Vt)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Insurance Sales Agent
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Salesforce Developer - Brentwood, TN
Ramsey Solutions recently began the process of transitioning our entire company to Salesforce.Our team knows that we are supporting business units who change lives on a daily basis and that, on the CRM team, we enable each division in our company to serve people more efficiently.
Because we have a multiple-org strategy, collaboration and partnerships are key so everyone has a voice. The team stays ahead of the curve by participating in continuous training on all the latest Salesforce updates so we can remain innovative and provide new solutions to those we serve.
The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with the Salesforce Solution Architect and Admins on overall analysis, architecture, design, implementation and support of multiple organizations in Salesforce.com. This requires the ability to develop and support applications using Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Visual Force and the Force.com platform.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will communicate with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business’s requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision, and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
- 2 or more years of development experience with Apex, VisualForce and Force.com
- Expertise implementing in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud a must
- Admin and Platform Development I & II Certifications
- A thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to interact with business users to understand requirements in order to translate them into design specifications
- Salesforce administration, release management and deployment expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and licensing models
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force, API, Workflows)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required
- Experience with management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations
- Thorough understanding of application development, project lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Experience with Chatter, Communities and other Salesforce apps
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others)
- Platform Developer II Certification
- Paid time off and sick time, as well as ministry time
- Health insurance and HSA match
- Profit sharing after one year
- 401(k) match after one year
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville TEN times
- Team lunches, celebrations and one heck of a Christmas party
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
- Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
- 1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
- Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
- .44 cpm reached after 4 months
- Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
- Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
- $20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
- Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
- Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
- Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
- 4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
- Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
- Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
- All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
- Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
- Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
- Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
- Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
- We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
- Home EVERY Week(with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
- 84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
- Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
- PrePass Plus
- Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Wellness programs available
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
- Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
- Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
- No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
- No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
- Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
- Count freight
- Complete fuel tickets
- Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
- Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
- Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
- Regular predictable attendance
- Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon -Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Highgate Center,V
Kickstart Your Success In 90 Days & Earn 40% of what you sell. Sign Up Today!
Brands: Skin So Soft , Anew , Moisture Therapy , Clearskin
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: remote contractor, remote employee, remote option, stay at home job, telecommute position, work at home, work at home opportunity, work from home employee, work from home job, work from home work
Physician: General Surgeon Needed Outside New Orleans, Louis
A general surgery opportunity is now available at a hospital in Louisiana. A physician is retiring soon and the facility is reviewing new candidates to hire.
The position can be full or part-time, and will be flexible to meet the needs of the physician. Call will be 1:3. You will do mostly bread and butter cases.
You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and other general surgeons. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. You will need a LA medical license.
If you do not currently hold a license in LA, Employer's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered. H1-B visa holders can be supported.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice with tail coverage. You will enjoy living and working in this Louisiana community that embodies the best of Southern living: the laid-back style, the Southern cuisine, the neighborly people, and temperate climate make it a great change of pace from what most people live day in and day out.
Additionally, you will be only 90 minutes away from the New Orleans metropolitan area. Employer is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a general surgery job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs. If you are interested, send your CV and references to Employer or call Lisa at 203.663.9364.General bread and butter surgery
Be busy from day one
Strong earning potential with full benefits
Board certified or board eligible in general surgeryH1-B visa candidates welcomed
Full or part-time options
Positions open nationwide
Specialty-specific recruiting teams
Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
Help with licensing and credentialing
All at no cost to you
A Career with Us Will Provide You with: A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy Financial support during your early years to help you build your business Realize Your Potential Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience.
Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media.
Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives. We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products.
Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years. We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes.
Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues. We’re Looking for People with: An appetite for success and natural leadership ability.
Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company. Charisma and strong conversational skills.
Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business . We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us… For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect: Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities.
Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products. The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M.
Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s. Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Tax Expert - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney – Seasonal Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You’ll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we’ve got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!