Grand Prairie Job Description Sample
Accounts Payable Specialist
THIS IS A NON-EXEMPT POSITION: $15.00 TO $17.00 HOURLY RATE. APPLY ONLY IF THE PAY RATE SEEMS APPLICABLE TO YOU.
Accounts Payable Specialist
- review and verify invoices and check requests
- sort, code and match invoices and set invoices up for payment
- enter and scan invoices into system
- prepare and process payments by check / electronic funds transfer
- prepare and perform check runs
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- reconcile accounts payable transactions and prepare analysis of accounts
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain vendor files and correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
- Key Competencies
- organizing and prioritizing
- attention to detail and accuracy
- communication skills
- information management skills
- problem-solving skills
- team work
- ability to meet deadlines
- knowledge of accounts payable
- knowledge of general accounting procedures
- knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software and Excel
- knowledge of Outlook
- proficient in data entry and management
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Associate's Degree
- Accounting Certification
Basic Health Coverage
After School Site Teacher At Iltexas Grand Prairie
Warehouse Associate- PL
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Senior Administrative Assistant
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you will assume the duty as the senior clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. You will Manage your team and support the executives with planning and distributing information. You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce accordingly. Must maintain a High level of professionalism at all time and lead by example.
The Senior Administrative position does work close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities alongside the supervisors, Managers and higher as well to lead the staff, works fairly independently and receiving of detailed and guidance, and performs various trouble shoot toward clerical and secretarial duties and a leading liaison requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office. The Senior Administrative will also conduct new hire orientation and this position will report directly to The General Manager of distrubution center.
- Manage the Receive maintenance calls
- Conduct interview & Hiring process
- Schedule appointments with third parties’ companies
- Process payments and arrange with technicians via phone
- Assign the maintenance team to different locations to fix external customer issues
- Confirm invoices with external customers from internal and external Management
- Continuous communication with Warehouse Supervisor and Higher (internal and External Management)
- Work on one day of the weekend
- Must be flexible to work varies shift due to business needs (1st and/or 2nd)
- Bilingual (highly preferred)
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and QuickBooks (highly preferred) A Quick learner
- Proven experience in Leading & Managing a group of teams
- Familiar with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and high level of professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma
Employee Discount on Meals
Classs B CDL Driver/Service Specialist
Maintenance Technician - Atria Grand Prairie
Metal Process Specialist
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!