Grand Rapids Job Description Sample
Senior Solutions Manager
The Senior Solutions Manager will oversee all branch delivery channels and brand awareness in the assigned market. Responsible to meet and/or exceed member satisfaction by providing world class service. Achieves organizational sales goals; participate in development and implementation of organizational strategic plans. The Senior Solutions Manager will have a strong community presence, while maintaining presence in their branch locations. The determination and motivation to “think like a member; act like an owner”.
- Coach and monitor branch operations to ensure they meet organizational goals and objectives in alignment with the corporate vision.
- Meets or exceeds assigned retail sales goals.
- Meets or exceeds member satisfaction and world class service standards/goals.
- Business development and community involvement, maintaining competition awareness, and provide timely communication.
- Three to five years of relatable experience
- Financial institution experience preferred
- Strong supervisory skills
- Proven leadership as a coach and mentor
- Ability to work effectively as a team member as well as independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
This position will be based in the Grand Rapids, MI area. The hours of this job are standard, and related to the needs of the membership and business flow. General hours are 9:00 – 5:00 Monday through Friday.
Acct Review Associate
Party City Seasonal Store Supervisor - Full Time
Co Area Manager
Global Sales Enablement Manager
As a new key member of the Sales leadership team, you ensure that the global sales organization and its selling needs are supported through the sales life cycle. Your role is to strategize, design, deliver the necessary enablement activities to accurately translate the value and differentiation of 2020 solutions to drive sales performance all over the world. The Sales Enablement Manager will report directly to the VP Worldwide Sales Enterprise. This role can be located anywhere in North America East (US, Canada), France, UK
- Evaluate and implement tools to improve the overall efficiency of the sales team
- Onboard and train new hires
- Identify and promote sales best practices accordingly with 2020 values
- Indirectly support sales team by leading the technical discovery, business case development and solution design
- Develops various learning delivery models to engage sales teams and to continually improve effectiveness
- Build strong cross departments relationships (product management, customer success, professional services…)
- Min. 10 years working in a matrix sales organization ; 5 years developing sales enablement/support activities
- Experienced in onboarding, training and coaching a sales team including management and director levels
- Proven ability to launch and execute global enablement programs, implementation of sales enablement technology and tools
- Experience with specific tools as CRM (salesforce.com) & analytical tools
- B2B sales experience in a SaaS environment
- Global multi-cultural cross-functional team experience inside a multi-national company
- Strong communication, motivation & mentoring skills
Shipping & Receiving Lead - 1St Shift
Rockford Construction's Property Management Team needs to fill an immediate opening for the position of Property Coordinator. The Property Management Team at Rockford operates several properties throughout West Michigan in excellent/thriving locations. As a Property Coordinator, you will become the public face of a property and the key liaison between management, current, and prospective tenants. We are searching for a friendly, outgoing individual who has previous leasing/sales experience and can offer Great customer service to our clients.
Apply today, if you want to join the Rockford Construction Property Management Team! We have a world-class team culture and work environment.
You must have
- Two or more years of experience in leasing or sales
- The ability to present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective residents
- Familiarity with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures related to residential management
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks related administration and leasing
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of MS Office, including strong skills in Word, and Outlook
Bonus points for:
- Experience with lease contracts/administration
- Experience with Yardi and CRM software
- Proven working experience as leasing agent/coordinator
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Up to date with property market status
- Knowledge regarding fair housing laws and practices
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in real estate or hospitality
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!