Granite Bay Job Description Sample
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Lyft Driver Part Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Retail And Promotions Coordinator
RETAIL MARKETING / CUSTOMER SERVICE-RAPID ADVANCEMENT We have expanded new offices!!!!Expanded new divisions!!!! Planning 4-5 more expansions this year.
We provide aggressive marketing campaigns for national accounts in Sacramento! Weprovide customers with the everyday value and uncompromising customer service that has made us so successful. We are now accepting applications for Retail and Event Marketing Consultants and Entry-Level Managers to grow with our business. Be part of an exciting, fun work environment while helping to develop the Sacramento market.
Looking to fill 5 retail positions with full training and growth to management
Also looking for a few candidates for customer service.
· Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
· Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!!!
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sports, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical,, management, computer, engineer, human resources, driver, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, , medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, entry level, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, engineering, insurance, data entry, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, technician, legal, automotive, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, public relations, environmental, design, quality, safety, secretary, office, assistant, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic, mba, holiday, office manager, communications, sales manager, training, project management, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, Spanish, buyer, facilities, professional, mechanical, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, truck driver, inventory, financial analyst, computers, pharmacist, police, teaching, counselor, chemist, plant manager, photography, bookkeeper, medical sales, electrical engineer, health, trader, bilingual, business analyst, recruiter, cfo, accounts payable, sports, , cashier, financial, music, social worker, publishing, project, support, business development, lpn, welder, clerk, technical, .quality assurance, government, distribution, secretarial, sales management, coordinator, entertainment.
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Sacramento, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST Local City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest. Experience You Can Count On Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today. Why Saia? WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH. With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront. Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20! Our Mission "PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE." Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years) * Dental Coverage Available * 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program Local City Drivers TRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE. Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Construction Project Manager
Sierra View Company is a leading full-service general contractor, design-builder, and construction manager. We specialize in the construction of agricultural, casino, health care, hospitality, industrial, mixed-use, office, recreation, religious, restaurant, retail facilities, breweries and wineries, assisting our clients throughout the entire pre-construction and construction process. Employees at Sierra View Company pride themselves in building high-quality facilities for our clients, delivering the best possible service via collaboration and strong communication with owners, architects, engineers, and other members of the team. We are recognized in industry rankings as one of the top contractors in the United States.
Under limited supervision, safely manages construction projects within expected budgets, with construction schedules adhering to the Company’s quality standards and to the client’s satisfaction. Employees in this job class interface with clients, consultants, designers, superintendents, and subcontractors to initiate any action required to achieve the project’s goals and ensure that all project activities are consistent with Company policy. This job class requires knowledge of construction practices, project management, regulatory and other building requirements and the ability to provide direction to effectively manage multiple projects within established cost, time and quality requirements.
- Manages and oversees design development of major construction projects; meets with clients, consultants, superintendents, designers, and subcontractors to initiate, implement, manage and oversee multiple project plans simultaneously.*
- Ensures that Company safety policies are properly incorporated into job planning and execution of work.*
- Ensures that Company quality control measures are in place and being enforced; tracks projects closely to identify and manage any deviations from Company QC standards.*
- Conducts pre-construction planning and mobilization functions; organizes and coordinates project with field supervision. Provides constructability reviews, scheduling information to support the Preconstruction Department as required.*
- Writes correspondence, agendas, holds weekly meetings with Owner and/or architects; places and receives phone calls regarding managed projects. Ensures lines of communication stay open throughout entire project from inception to completion.*
- Reviews revisions, additions, deletions to project, contacts subcontractors for pricing, writes up change orders and obtains owner’s approval, issues subcontractor’s change orders, keeps log of change orders, delays and all other pertinent information related to the project.*
- Works with Estimating Department staff to secure total project procurement including specialty materials and subcontractors for project. Writes scope of work required by subcontractors.*
- Reviews and learns budget for each project. Maintains cost control throughout project; performs weekly and monthly reviews of job cost reports and prepares monthly profitability analysis identifying cost over-runs. Reviews and approves invoices.*
- Provides training and support to Project Engineers and other staff as required.*
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
- Bachelor’s degree in Project or Construction Management, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work related experience.
- Minimum of 5 year of construction/project management work experience.
- Knowledgeable in project management practices and methodology
- Knowledge of local, State and Federal guidelines and regulations pertaining to construction.
- Ability to read plans and estimates to effectively schedule and manage a variety of construction projects.
- High level of computer literacy including the effective use of document management, project management and scheduling software applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with owners, subcontractors, consultants, and staff.
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation.
- Mathematical ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to be flexible to address changing work priorities and to simultaneously handle multiple assignments.
- Ability to act in a responsive manner to customer inquiries and requests; escalate the more difficult clients or matters as necessary.
CERTIFICATES REQUIRED: California Driver’s License
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking
- Viewing computer screens
- Walking on rough/uneven terrain
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is performed in the field onsite of construction projects, or in a business office environment with limited privacy and exposure to noise from others conducting business on the telephone. Travel to job sites is required.
Collaboration and strong communication with owners, architects, engineers, and other members of the team enables us to ensure each project is successfully completed within budget, on schedule, to our quality standards and to the client's satisfaction. We pride ourselves in creating high-quality buildings for our clients, and we're pleased to deliver it with the best possible service.
- Problem solving, and decision making skills with attention to detail
- Good with numbers
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, strong in Excel)
- Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivator who maintains confidentiality and professionalism
- Gets along well with others, always looking to support office staff
- 3 years administrative/office experience
- 1 year accounting experience preferred
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving.
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
- No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
- Pets & rides welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
- Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere!
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Aflac Bilingual Sales Agent (Granite Bay,Ca)
Imagine being part of a remarkable company. Where you can run your own business. A business with incredible growth potential whether it s your first opportunity or you re a seasoned professional. That company is Aflac.
Working as an Aflac Bilingual Sales Agent is a lifetime opportunity. Our doors are always open to motivated candidates, from entry level to skilled managers.
Aflac sales agents have unlimited income potential, and you, as a bilingual sales agent, will have even more opportunity to make money by using your bilingual skills to help businesses decide what type of coverage is best for their employees, from Mom-and-Pop shops to large companies.
Se tu propio jefe: This has a double benefit. First, you can build a sustainable business. Second, you can manage your own time so you enjoy things like spending time with the family.
Check out the compensation: Advance commissions, renewals, stock bonus, and recruitment bonus. How do you like them apples?
Reach your goals: You are provided with training, workshops along with national advertising to allow you not only meet but exceed your goals.
Te gustar a tener potencial de ingresos? In your first year as an Aflac agent, you can earn as much as $51,000 in commissions and bonuses and average of 72k in year 2 (1).
Haz crecer tu negocio: Experienced or not, you ll have the opportunity to pursue other sales roles.
Not to brag but: Aflac has been named One of the World s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Magazine for 9 years running (2).
What are you waiting for? You have the opportunity to experience a new, successful and motivating career role all while making a difference in your community.
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills.
- Eager to work. Tu exito solo ser limitado por ti.
- Associate s or bachelor s degree preferred, but not required.
- No necesitas tener experiencia en ventas.
- Recuerda que te capacitaremos para que tengas exito.
Experience tremendous growth when starting your tenure with Aflac. Build your business as a top agent by leading your own team and reaping the benefits of your established customer base.
People with different backgrounds and from almost all industries have had success as Aflac agents. Some of those industries are: Retail, Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Clerical, Secretaries, Insurance, Healthcare, Marketing, Manufacturing, IT, Legal, Accounting, Receptionists, Human Resources, Administrative Assistant, Business Development, Real Estate, Financial Services, Banking, Financial Planner, Managers, Executives, Teachers (or education), Office Managers or previous stay-at-home moms.
(1) Company Statistics, May 2015
(2) World s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere magazine, Q1 2015
Associated topics: broker, guest, healthcare, inside sales, life insurance sales, phone, retail, sales, sales associate, sales professional
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!