Granite City Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Class A Company Truck Drivers!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver
Interested in joining the newest fleet on the road? Tri-National, Inc., is now hiring CDL-A truck driving professionals for solo over-the-road career opportunities. Company truck drivers enjoy new and late model Volvos, average 3,000 miles a week, great benefits, no-touch freight with superior home time!
Join the newest fleet on the road! TNI offers 2016 – 2018 Volvo trucks!
Solo company drivers enjoy:
Industry leading home time for a superior Quality of Life$4,000 Sign On Bonus Up to a $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus for every driver referred- NO LIMIT!! Central states routing – no East/West Coast routes Health, dental and vision benefits Excellent practical miles paid weekly 100% NO-TOUCH FREIGHT Annual pay increase Average 3,000+ miles per week Monthly safety bonus 2016 - 2018 Volvo trucks Drop and hook Canadian Load Pay (additional .15 CPM for Ontario)
We are always hiring for Teams! $11,000 SOB, 6000 miles/week
Solo driver qualifications:
Current Class A CDL license 2 years of OTR experience At least 23 years of age
OTR truck drivers at TNI get home when they want for as long as they need…but if it's MILES you want, we'll make sure you stay moving!
OTR And Regional Company Drivers
Hiring Company Drivers
Regional and OTR Positions Available
Truck Driver Benefits:
All Drivers with 6 months experience start at .50 CPM on ALL Miles
All Regional Drivers with 6 months experience start at .48 CPM on ALL Miles
$900 - $1,000 Weekly Pay Protection Plan
Transition Bonus of $3,000
.06 CPM Performance Bonus Opportunity paid monthly/quarterly
NO TOUCH FREIGHT AND NO HAZMAT
Excellent health and dental insurance! Including Life insurance!
Paid Holidays and vacation
Driver Legal Plan
Late Model Equipment
OTR Spec'd trucks come with Satellite TV and APU's!
In house maintenance with full service
Truck Driver Requirements:
Must be 23 years of age or older with a Current Class A CDL
Minimum 6 months verified tractor trailer experience
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years
No major preventable accidents within the past 3 years
Temp to Hire
We currently have an opening for a machine operator in Madison, Illinois. This is an immediate opening and must be able to start ASAP. The is a temp to hire position for right individual. .50 cent pay increase upon full time hire.
Shift: Must be flexible to work 1st shift and move to 2nd shift if needed. 8-10 hours shifts. 40+ hours/week.
- Previous machine operation experience is required.
- Must have patience and extreme attention to detail.
- Resumes are required.
- Overtime time and flexibility to change shifts as needed
- Must be able to come to work every day and have the desire to come to work. Please do not apply if you cannot come to work everyday or do not have the requirements for this position.
Must meet specific client hiring requirements before placement
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Glass Division
Maverick Made Glass Division careers open now for experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers
NEW $0.05 Pay Increase for Experienced & Student OTR Glass Drivers!
It’s clear: The best place for you to advance your truck driving career is with Maverick, the largest and most reputable glass carrier in the industry. Do you enjoy the thrill of a challenge and the freedom of the road? Then you’ll fit in perfectly with Maverick's Glass Division. Professional grade truck drivers at Maverick enjoy superior rewards like home time that is second to none, outstanding pay, industry-leading training, and the newest and safest trucks on the road. Whether you are looking for OTR or Dedicated lanes, you’ll find your fit with a Maverick Made opportunity.
Experienced Drivers (6+ mos OTR)
$.55- $.59 per mile starting pay
$25 Tarp Pay & $30 Glass Pay – 66% preloaded freight!
$1,000 Orientation Pay
$1,000 Flatbed Training Pay
$1,000 Glass Training Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Student starting pay $.50 per mile
$600 Orientation Pay
$600 Flatbed Securement Training
$600 Glass Training Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Training Pay $600/week
Advantages & Bonuses:
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers (limited time!)
Pay increases up to 5 years
Weekend Guarantee Pay
$15/hr Detention Pay
Addt’l Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate – ($.02 - $.04/mile)
Performance Bonus Program (extra pay potential up to $.06 per mile)
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Modern, well-maintained equipment
Passenger Authorization Program
Health/Dental Insurance + Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
401(k) Retirement Plan
Full Tuition Reimbursement
GI Bill™ OJT approved
CDL Sponsorship Available
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FORDRY BULK AND TANKER
CALL 844-473-4058 OR
Excellent pay per mile, empty or loaded
Paid vacation after 1 year
High-quality (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
Paid training to haul our commodities
Home Most Weekends
GET PAID AND GET HOME WITH DRY BULK AND TANKER TRUCK DRIVING JOBS AT TRUCK TRANSPORT!
Current Class A CDL
2 years verifiable OTR experience OR
1 year verifiable OTR experience with clean MVR
Must be at least 23 years of age
HazMat (or ability to obtain) required in some locations
TWIC (or ability to qualify) required
General Service Technician
This full time operation offers a highly competitive wage along with our premium benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, and 401k with company match!
General Service Technician
General Service Technicians are responsible for completing small automotive maintenance tasks as assigned by management including oil, lube, and filter jobs, and basic diagnostics. Experience is preferred, but not required. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and a high school diploma or GED.
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Granite City, IL
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution West LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
WE STARTED REGIONAL, THEN PERFECTED IT.
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
Super Regional Drivers:
- Assurance Pay of $1,000.00, Earn up to $0.48 CPM!
- Home Every Other Weekend for 48 hours!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
Flexographic Printing Press Operator
Experienced Flexographic Press Operator operates press machine by performing the following duties.
- Follows up on all Press Operator 2 & 3 duties, for availability of all materials and supplies, and sets up on next job as much as possible, to keep production flow smooth.
- Operates machine in proper manner, maintaining high production at proper machine speed and a quality product, with a minimum of waste.
- Reads, initials, and dates work order to verify knowledge of order specifications at the beginning of each order, and checks blue lines or sample bags for colors and correct copy.
- Performs set-up on machine, by mounting cylinders in register, with proper impression, locating eye marks and freight stamps, and folding sample bags to order specifications with supervisor approval.
- Monitors continual quality of print while press is in operation.
- Records density readings on all process colors and places density bars on plates when necessary.
- Monitors lbs. Per ream of lacquer on at least one roll of each production job running that has lacquer.
- Monitors slide angle, color, and UPC readings on every print roll, making sure C.I. Lab is double checking. The readings must be recorded and accurate before running an order.
- Instructs Press Operator 2 & 3 as well as Proof Mounter.
- Hangs one quality run speed tear sheet off each finished print roll, checking for print quality.
- Completes all paperwork on job jackets, daily production reports, hourly check reports, with supervisor initialing and approving all hourly checks, and reports total scrap to supervisor at end of shift.
- References equipment manuals, lead man, or supervisor for instruction.
- Relieves Assistant Press Operator and Proof Mounter for breaks and instructs the Press Operator 2 & 3 when to relieve themselves for breaks, assuming each other’s responsibilities.
- Performs daily maintenance on machine.
- Notifies supervisor when maintenance problems arise.
- Effective with following instructions and requests from supervisor and management.
- Seeks out information on orders and job duties when in doubt.
- Communicates well with other operators at any time throughout their shift specifically at shift change.
- Keeps floor free from obstructions, paper, ink, and other materials, and keeps general work area clean.
- Makes sure the CI is cleaned daily at end of shift, and chill rollers are cleaned when necessary.
- Reports to work on time, and is dependable.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- Flexographic Press experience required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Associates degree from an accredited College or trade school preferred
- Two to three years’ experience working within the printing industry
- Work experience with computers and other business equipment
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Must have high attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks Completes Safety Orientation, Departmental Safety Training, and OSHA Standards Training
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure
- Flexibility to work on weekends and nights
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!