Grantsville Job Description Sample
Wireless Construction Managers / Construction Supervisors (Salt Lake City, UT)
We are looking for solid Wireless Construction Managers / Supervisors for a long term project with one of our clients in the Salt Lake City area.
The Construction Manager / Construction Supervisor is responsible for duties that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inspects and observes that a Wireless construction project, or an aspect of a construction project, is constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Electrical Experience or Technical minded individual
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their manager or the client
- Maintains an accurate set of field notes and daily diary
- Demonstrates sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex construction projects
- Becomes knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including but not limited to the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, construction drawings, utility locations and information
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team
- Supervises less experienced staff
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractor’s work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Reviews and recommends progress payments to the contractor
- Wireless Construction
- Electrical Experience is a plus
- Cell site, NSB and or MODs
- Civil Work
- Solid Computer Skills –MS Excel
Pharmacy Technician - Mail Order
Change your mindset on what you can do in the field of pharmacy! We are different and are looking for pharmacy techs that want to do more in the profession! Specialty Medical Staffing is currently hiring for several pharmacy technician positions throughout South Jordan, UT! If you are a highly competent pharmacy tech looking for something more than what you have seen in the past, we would like to speak with you!
- Working in a Mail Order Pharmacy
- Prescription counting, processing and filling
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
- Closed Door Setting
The Pharmacy Technician functions under the direction supervision of a Pharmacist, assisting in the performance of the pharmacy daily routine. The Technician assists in the safe, accurate and efficient distribution of pharmaceutical agents to designated areas of the hospital. All activities of the Pharmacy Technician will be carried out in accordance with all state/federal and DEA regulations, TJC standards, and hospital/departmental policies and procedures.
- State of UT Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of Closed Door experience or Mail Order
- Team Player Mentality
- Top pay
- Full Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Executive Sourcer/Recruiter (Remote)
Remote work within Utah (will meet in Park City, UT every 1-2 weeks)
- You will research prospective clients and candidates
- You will present research and collaborate with our Founders to strategize the pursuit of new opportunities in business development and candidate representation.
- You will interface our clients and candidates via email/phone to coordinate and schedule critical meetings.
- You will innovate new ways to add value.
- You will represent JumpSearch with integrity, professionalism, respect, and a smile.
- You have minimum of 2+ years of experience in sourcing and/or recruiting.
- You're passionate about the industry.
- You’re a life-long learner.
- You have a positive outlook and a can-do attitude.
- You’re inquisitive.
- You have strong listening skills.
- You have an opinion and can back that opinion up with research and facts.
- You have a strong sense of urgency - timing and responsiveness is very important in this business.
- You’re organized and detail-oriented.
- You have a strong written and verbal command of the English language.
- You’re customer service-oriented - you make life easier for those around you.
- You’re proactive and solution-oriented - you seek first to understand and then work towards solution.
- You get sh*t done.
VP Of Finance And Accounting
VP of FinanceFull-Time
About Our Client
They're bringing smart devices to apartment communities. The software, hardware, and service platform enables the owners and managers of multifamily properties to offer smart homes as an amenity to their residents while simultaneously improving the efficiency of their operations. The software is live in over a dozen markets and counting. They're a small team making a lot happen, they are the leaders in this space taking on some big names, and are on track for a billion dollar outcome.
As the first finance-focused executive, you will oversee and be responsible for all accounting and financial functions. You will own the models and account for all of the money. You will constantly evaluate and question the assumptions that underlie our projections and direct strategy around pricing and resource allocation. You will hold the business units accountable to their budgets and help them organize aspects of their work such as inventory management and purchase orders that have financial impacts. If there’s a dollar sign involved, you’re there. Your goal is to maximize our revenue growth and our efficiency. You will report directly to the CEO, participate in board meetings, and be given every opportunity to grow your title to suit your efforts and talents.
Outcomes and Responsibilities
- Develop and own the primary financial model on which major company decisions are made
- Manage and coach our staff accountant (and future staff members) to generate monthly financials on a timely basis
- Drive or support important decisions with financial components such as pricing optimization, supplier optimization, funding optimization, resource allocation, and inventory efficiencies
- Minimize our working capital by driving down AR, extending AP, and minimizing inventory
- Design and implement a set of internal controls that helps to identify and protect against waste/fraud
- Someone who has worked at early-stage startups before and isn't afraid of a blank canvas
- A modeling expert who can render the complexities of hardware, software, and operational business in spreadsheets
- A conscientious executor who works diligently to see things through in a fast moving environment and pays close attention to detail
- A collaborator who can use different styles of interaction to get what s/he needs out of other stakeholders in the business
- Someone with 5+ years experience with fundamental accounting principles overseeing financial models and generation of statements
- Someone with SaaS accounting experience
- Someone with hardware accounting experience, including inventory and sales tax experience
Customer Service / Service Coordinator
Are you looking for an excellent customer service career opportunity?
The Customer Service Representative / Service Coordinator interacts with customers who are contacting the company to order custom products, request service or repair, request product information, report a problem or complaint and other customer-focused issues. After gathering the above information this position directs it to the appropriate department for resolution. You may also act as the liaison between the customer and department expediting the order.
The ideal Customer Service candidate will be focused, energetic, detailed oriented, and self-motivated. The successful candidate will be able to work independently while also meeting all company production expectations. Effective written and oral communication with an emphasis on telephone skills required. Ability to interact with customers by phone or email while answering their inquiries regarding their order or service is imperative as is a high level of organizational skills with attention to detail. Also, proficiency with computer applications, Word, Outlook & Excel. Previous SAP experience a big plus.
Benefits of the Customer Service / Service Coordinator position:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Starting Wage: $16.40 an hour
- Full Benefits that include excellent “low-cost” health benefits, 10 paid holidyas,401k and paid vacation days.
Qualifications for the Customer Service / Service Coordinator:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Proficient with computer applications, Word, Outlook & Excel required. Previous SAP experience a big plus.
- Strong organizational and excellent verbal/written communication skills required.
- Previous call center or heavy phone/computer experience both in-bound & out-bound.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ phone customer sales/service experience required.
- Must pass a criminal background check & pre-employment drug screen
Territory Sales Representative Needed
We are hiring immediately!! One of the top money making offices in the industry.
We Train and this is Home-based position!
New Year Approaching, New Career! Are you seeking a High Income Earning potential position? If so, read on
This role is full- W-2 with benefits where reps typically earn between $40K - $80K and top performers up to $100k+ annually! The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office once a week, and on the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home. Territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code.
Join the Sears Home Improvement Million Dollar Utah Team as a Sales Representative! We are the leader in Exterior Home Improvement Sales, especially in selling Windows, Siding and Doors. Our core products does include, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Cabinet Refacing, Flooring, Windows, Doors and Siding, Roofing, HVAC and Garage Doors.
This position offers excellent compensation opportunities with pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments with customers. This is not door to door sales – consumers have made contact with us requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.
What do we provide? We value your time!
- Great benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Up to three pre-set, pre-qualified, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales Center
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No experience? No problem – Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive!
- No cap on commission earnings – the sky is the limit!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Questions? Call Recruiter Kitty Hull, Monday thru Friday between 9am and 4pm EST only at 4075515986
If you are interested in moving forward with this opportunity please click the link below: http://meetme.so/recruitersouth2
- All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
- Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
- This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Production Operator/Mailroom Clerk
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience with Fed-Ex, USPS, UPS or other carrier helpful
- Previous mailroom experience a plus
- Ability to lift 30-75 pounds
- Detail oriented. Ability to stand and walk for lengths of time.
- Basic computer knowledge, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Controls Engineer (Mid - Senior Level)
Why work for this company:
- continuous learning and training opportunities
- professional yet business casual work environment
- competitive benefits package (including 401k with match)
Location: If you're not familiar with the state of Utah, it is ranked #4 in Thrillest Magazine's list of the most beautiful states in the US (the top 3 all have coastlines to add to their beauty). Utah has 5 national parks and beautiful mountains to hike in the summer and ski/snowboard in the winter. It's also family friendly (ranked one of the safest states).
- Lead, mentor, and shape junior engineers
- Design control systems by specifying controls hardware, field instrumentation and control panels
- Program PLCs and HMIs (Allen-Bradley/Rockwell)
- Travel to job sites, both local and out of state. Annual travel ranges from 15-20% but is highly dependent on projects. (A valid driver’s license & passport is needed.)
- Serve as the single point of contact interfacing with customers to solve their technical problems and set proper expectations
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities (such as a proven track record leading control system projects). Experience with food & beverage and material handling experience is ideal.
You must be an excellent programmer - PLC/HMI, Robot, and Database. AutoCAD or Solid Works experience a plus. Ability to troubleshoot equipment. Microsoft Office proficiency
- Preferred Education: BS/BA degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Computer Science
- Characteristics: This is an autonomous position so you should be a self-starter and self-motivated. Ideal fit candidates can be described as perceptive, practical, resourceful, and committed!
Payment Services Representative
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse. - Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the
- Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer’s needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School or Equivalent
Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
AMAZING BENEFITS THAT START ON DAY ONE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Paid training, as well as opportunities for promotion, relocation and advancement within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home Security.
- Tuition Reimbursement
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!