Graphic Designer Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative / Graphic Designer
Busy print shop/shipping store in Waterford, Wisconsin is looking for a Customer Service Representative/Counter Person with Graphic Design knowledge. Candidate will greet walk-in customers, consult with clients about their projects in person, on the phone and via email. Experience in Graphic Design or related field is a plus, but we are willing to train the right person with great customer service skills and attitude.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and give great attention to detail
- Eagerness to work and learn, and comfortably handle a variety of responsibilities
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- This position will assist with cutting, folding and light bindery as well as digital print production
- Able to submit files and place orders with vendors
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative programs (Mostly Illustrator and Photoshop) to be able to do basic Graphic Design.
- Having a design portfolio is a plus, but not required if able to prove design skills at interview.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!