Graphic Designer Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative / Graphic Designer
Busy print shop/shipping store in Waterford, Wisconsin is looking for a Customer Service Representative/Counter Person with Graphic Design knowledge. Candidate will greet walk-in customers, consult with clients about their projects in person, on the phone and via email. Experience in Graphic Design or related field is a plus, but we are willing to train the right person with great customer service skills and attitude.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and give great attention to detail
- Eagerness to work and learn, and comfortably handle a variety of responsibilities
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- This position will assist with cutting, folding and light bindery as well as digital print production
- Able to submit files and place orders with vendors
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative programs (Mostly Illustrator and Photoshop) to be able to do basic Graphic Design.
- Having a design portfolio is a plus, but not required if able to prove design skills at interview.
Web / Motion Graphic Designer
Web / Motion GraphicsDesigner: Position will be responsible for managing the expectations of the company's client's on graphic projects from start to finish while maintaining company's quality ...
Graphic Designer, Need Extra Cash? Become A Lyft Driver
What is Lyft? Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn great money on any schedule (part-time, full-time, seasonal, hourly, or temporary) and Lyft Drivers can receive payment same-day through ...
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs * Handle ...
Graphic / Presentation Designer
Infrared welcomes resumes for full time role of GraphicDesigner to join our Los Angeles based team. We are a global experience marketing leader, bringing people together to create real human ...
Improve and create graphics for web design and other related projects
- Collaborate with strategist and other members of the Marketing team to produce presentations for business development and ...
Senior Graphic Designer
- Responsible for defining and leading the ...
Junior Graphic Designer
Junior GraphicDesigner Orora Packaging Solutions is seeking an experienced Junior GraphicDesigner for our cosmetics and other products. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to ...
The graphicdesigner will execute visual designs for major promotional campaigns. S/he will use their eye for design, including sharp layout and typography skills, to create template-driven yet warm ...
Team Rubicon is seeking a creative Senior GraphicDesigner with an excellent eye for graphic design and mastery of concepting, color, layout, typography, and illustration with a portfolio to match
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!