Grayslake Job Description Sample
Rpa(Blue Prism) Solution Architect
architecture decisions are implemented consistently across business and IT in
order to support the business and IT strategy. Perform research, analyze,
design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are appropriate for
the business and IT strategies in one or more domains. This role will initially
cover projects in the BPM and Automation domain covering Bizagi and Blue Prism.
- Responsible for the Design,
Customization, and Implementation of robust, secure, scalable systems
across n-tier platforms. The Architect will also help set the product
direction and be responsible for evaluating and incorporating emerging
standards and new technologies.
- Integrate and maintain
moderately complex to extremely complex applications throughout the entire
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). These applications can be a
combination of in-house developed applications or Commercial Off The Shelf
(COTS) applications. Typical application deployment to include multiple
web server code deployment, mobile technologies, database connectivity,
IIS configuration, advanced COM+, Workflow integration and MQ Series
- Work with the lines of
business, support staff, and technology areas, to design a technical
structure based on the existing standards and processes and meets the
strategic needs of the business and integrates with other business and IT
- Support, resolve and document
issues that arise in the architecture. This may include reviewing designs
and recommending improvements to the architecture.
- Work on significant and unique
issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of
intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation
criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving
coordination among groups.
- Advanced skills in designing, architecting and
automating processes leveraging Blue Prism or comparable products is required.
- Business Process Management experience leveraging
Bizagi or comparable products is required.
- Previous experience in handling level 3 support for
automation initiatives is strongly preferred.
- Deep experience in all areas of the technology stack
- Strong understanding and experience in the architecture
domain are required.
- Advise leadership on technology architecture issues -
Promote the development of technical infrastructure/architecture and
standards to enable delivery to business domains.
- Ensure compatibility of solutions across business units
- Ability to negotiate and allocate resources appropriately for
practices to develop and implement projects aligned with business
- Business Process Management certification preferred
- Blue Prism certification preferred
- Perform routine testing in research and development lab.
- Assist senior scientists with various projects.
- Prepare samples for evaluation.
- Test and evaluate new and existing products for customers.
- Aid in preventive maintenance of equipment and lab cleaning.
- BS in Biomedical engineering.
- 0-2 years of industry experience.
- Material testing experience is preferred.
We partner with Chicago's top employers and match them with top talent. We represent many of Chicago's most desirable employers in their hiring efforts. They turn to Momentum for our industry specific expertise and ability to match them with the industries best candidates. Our boutique approach has made us the fastest growing scientific staffing company in Chicago.
At Momentum, we work with you to develop a job search strategy that suits your unique aspirations and skills. Our recruiting approach sets us apart from other staffing agencies by gaining a greater degree of partnership with you - the candidate. We attribute our success as a company to the relationships we’ve fostered with our candidates and contractors.
Ready to be a part of the Momentum revolution? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Momentum:
- Full Time Healthcare - When you work with Momentum you're eligible for the same healthcare packages we have. All of our healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, don't have waiting periods and avoid federal tax penalties. You’ll be able to choose between Gold, Silver and Bronze plans. Better yet, we cover 50% of the monthly premium. Why should you be treated like a second class employee just because you are a contractor? Crazy.
- Industry Expertise - All we do is science. Period. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into what you should expect your career decision. We're experts at getting your career to where you want it to go. We'll help you understand your career options and work with you to determine the path that suits you. Why would you want to work with an agency that only does science on the side?
- Permanent Results - Last year 94% of our contractors were converted to permanent employees. Pretty impressive huh? Getting you a permanent job is our priority as an agency. No other agency in the scientific space can boast such a high conversion rate.
- No Charge - With Momentum there are no hidden fees. We don't take any money out of your paycheck or charge a conversion fee. Our clients pay for what we do, not our employees.
- Consultative Approach - When you work with Momentum, we start by learning a lot about your career direction. Only then do we propose a path that will help you achieve your career goals. We share a lot of our industry expertise with you so that you are informed about your options.
Outside B2B Sales Representative
You're a current sales professional or desire to become one but you're not overly familiar with the Staples product line or our business outside of Retail. That's expected. We know it. The B2B Sales Associate role and training program is designed for someone just like yourself. Whether you're just starting off in your career or have several years under your belt, the B2B Sales Associate role caters to your knowledge and experience, ultimately preparing you to move up to the next level as a Sales Consultant (think larger territory and more commission!) Did we mention that it's a base plus commission role with a guaranteed subsidy in place while you train? Our initial 2-month training period focuses on teaching you about the company, the products we sell, and the sales skills you'll need to ensure you're successful.
During the next several months as a Business to Business Sales Associate, you will use your newly acquired skills as a "Staples hunter" to prospect for and set your own appointments with potential business customers, develop new accounts and further expand our customer base. The more memberships you sell, the more commission dollars you earn each month!
Interested? See below for a few more details.
Great benefits! http://careers.staples.com/page/show/benefits
On the Job Training: You'll get practical and hands-on training developed and conducted by top-producing sales leaders. Learn techniques to generate leads, win over customers, and ensure customer retention. Receive one-on-one coaching and spend time in the office, on sales calls, and participating in team days.
Career Advancement: After several months, you're now an expert and have perfected the art of sales, placing you on the path to your first promotion with Staples. This role will prepare you to be successful at the next level as a B2B Sales Consultant. In this role you'll initiate relationships with multi-level decision makers, work side by side with a team of sales support and product category experts to ensure all of the customers' needs are met. All this with the goal of aiming towards achieving a promotion to a higher role within Mid Market Sales or within our Commercial Sales organization.
Basic Minimum Skills
Ability and motivation to find, develop, and close sales
Demonstrated work ethic, self-disciplined
Strong organization and time management skills
Ability to succeed in a competitive selling or goal oriented environment
Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback
Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Professional appearance and demeanor
Outgoing, passionate, friendly, assertive
Local travel required - must have reliable transportation and able to lift up to 10 pounds
1 – 3 years of successful sales experience
Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM), a plus
Industry knowledge, a plus
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Seeking experienced seasonal Tax Preparers who want to build their book of business and advance their tax knowledge to join our network of professionals, serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay opportunity, flexible schedules, and advanced tax training and certification.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Providing IRS audit support
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
Experience completing individual returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
Restaurant Team Member
Imagine if everyone had a place to go where they were encouraged to embrace their individuality and come as they are. A place fostering an environment that supports human growth and recognizes the value in second chances. This is the kind of place that MOD is committed to creating and maintaining every single day. By creating a culture where individual spirits are celebrated, we believe that our teams will feel empowered and committed to providing that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
With more than 350 locations across 20 states and the United Kingdom, MOD is committed to creating a positive social impact within these communities, creating not only an exciting place to eat, but a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness.
As a MOD Pizza Squad Member you directly contribute to the success of the MOD community by presenting the MOD Pizza experience to all individuals who choose to visit our stores. The position is responsible for providing people with Super Fast service, a memorable experience, amazing Pizzas and Salads, and a cool environment.
What you will do:
Make quality pizza
Keep things upbeat and friendly
Thrive in a team environment where you will collaborate with others
Builds important connections with customers; discovers and responds to their needs with a customer first attitude.
Become a MOD menu expert
Prepare and restock food products
Help maintain a spotless shop
Follow all health, safety and sanitation guidelines
Experience and Skills
What you bring:
A real passion for people
Consistent attendance and punctuality
You are at least 18 years old
Bonus points if you have:
Food/service industry experience
As a member of our MOD Squad, you will be working in a kitchen environment, rotating between front and back of house. This requires walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be asked to operate hand-held appliances and simple kitchen equipment (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Depending on the location, you may need to go up and down stairs. You also have the ability to communicate and exchange information with coworkers and others is also required.
High noise levels due to operations, customers and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk and alternative)
May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected)
Will work near moving or mechanical parts
Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
We make pizza so we can serve people
Click here to see a day in the life at MOD-
Fleet Maintenance Manager
Our organization is a leader in the industry, providing landscape and snowplow services to our customers in the northern Chicago area since 1977. We are seeking a highly motivated, organized individual with a willing attitude, to join our fleet and manage our equipment mechanic team.
- Schedule and complete routine preventive maintenance and repair work for all company equipment.
- Responsibility for assisting in and approving the equipment repair and maintenance budget.
- Maintain records for repairs and maintenance for all work completed on the equipment in an organized manner.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Superior service and professionalism in all exchanges with internal and external contacts.
- 10 years of mechanic experience in small gas engine, mowing equipment, diesel trucks, tractors, bobcats and snowplow equipment.
- CDL License or ability to obtain within 30 days from date of hire.
- Must provide own mechanic’s tools.
- Prefer experience in construction and maintenance landscape work.
- Spanish language a plus!
Driver - Part-Time
CDL Driver Job Summary
- Load and unload materials from truck.
- Drive truck and trailer to and from supplier locations, yard and job sites.
- Drive snowplow truck with plow in winter, as needed.
- Work closely with superintendent to schedule time appropriately to meet customer installation schedules.
- Perform daily inspection of truck and trailer, reporting vehicle maintenance issues to mechanic.
- Daily communication with superintendent to meet expectations, complete work assignments, resolve problems.
- Fill out daily paperwork, including time sheets, timely and accurately.
- Experienced and competent driver skills for CDL weight truck and trailer combination.
- Ability to operate landscape equipment - skid steer, backhoe, trencher, etc.
- Physically able to lift heavy weights in safe manner.
- Boulder area highway and community street knowledge.
- Strong communication, verbal and written.
- Truck and equipment repair skills utilized during winter season.
Occupational Therapist / OT- Full Time *
HCR ManorCare, the leading provider of short-term post-hospital services and long-term care, is seeking a passionate and driven Occupational Therapist. If you are passionate about a challenging and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need, then we are looking for YOU!
Our Occupational Therapists - OT are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's dedication to mission. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help you understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. We are interested to employ an OT who is as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the support services they need and deserve.
As a team member at HCR ManorCare your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
Plan and administer prescribed occupational therapy treatment program for patients to facilitate rehabilitation following illness, disease, or injury.
Take patient medical history.
Discuss special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients on how to use that equipment
Sit and evaluate a patient s home or workplace and, based on the patient s health needs, identify potential improvements, such as labeling kitchen cabinets for an older person with poor memory
Required to develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished
Demonstrate exercises for example, joint stretches for arthritis relief that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions
Your main duties will be to observe patients doing tasks and ask them questions.
Currently licensed or registered as an occupational therapist by the state in which practicing, unless that State does not license occupational therapists or otherwise regulate the practice of occupational therapy. Is eligible to take or has successfully completed the NBCOT entry-level certification examination for occupational therapists.
Prior experience in Occupational Therapy/OT preferred, but not necessary.
Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy or a foreign degree equivalent as accepted by US Citizenship and Immigration Services or a Bachelor's Degree or foreign degree equivalent plus 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience.
Posting ID Ad Feed
ER Tech - Emergency Services, Full-Time, Days
Collects urine, stool and sputum specimens. Performs laboratory tests including phlebotomy, accucheck glucose test, urine pregnancy test, rapid strep test, specific gravity test and blood glucose test.
Obtains and records vital signs. Performs 12 lead EKG's; recognizes basic arrhythmias, admits and discharges patients from the cardiac monitoring system. Irrigates wounds, applies dressings, bandages and splints.
Assists with patient ambulation and positioning; assists with comfort activities and feeding patients as needed. Assists RN or physician with exams and minor procedures. Responds to emergencies seeking appropriate personnel for specific interventions.
Administers simple oxygen masks or nasal cannulas. Primes IV bags and tubing; disconnects IV or Heplock. Transports patients to and from radiology for diagnostic testing.
Transports blood and blood components to the laboratory. Assists with patient admissions, discharges and transfers; transports patients, belongings and equipment. Assists with post mortem care.
Contacts various departments, other healthcare facilities and physician offices for diagnostic testing and results. Enters order into the computer system. Maintains ER log book and statistics.
Maintains ER charts, updating as information becomes available. Updates on call physician schedules for the emergency department. Ensures appropriate supplies are maintained in the storeroom; places routine and special orders as needed.
EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
High School diploma or equivalent.
CNA or EMT-B.
CPR through American Heart Association.
One to three years of experience.
Radiology Tech - Diagnostic Imaging, Full Time, Nights
This is a Full Time position at 40hrs per week located at the Grayslake Outpatient facility. Schedule is as follows: Sunday through Thursday 10:30pm-7:00am, plus two holidays.
Ensures all exams are ordered correctly in HIS/RIS, charged and tracked accurately. Positions and immobilizes patient on examining table.
Enters data such as anatomical area to be radiographed and selects proper technique. Communicates with patient before procedure to obtain history, explain risks and what can be expected; communicates during procedure to monitor safety, and comfort. Views images on video display screen to ensure quality of pictures; produces radiographs.
Obtains "wet reading" from radiologist. Assists in the reception area. Burns cd's and produces film copies when requested.
Maintains and cleans work area and equipment. Receives and reviews orders, prioritizes urgent exams. Replenishes supplies and stocks rooms as needed.
EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
2 to 3 years of undergraduate education or equivalent.
Must demonstrate thorough working knowledge of the practices in a specialized field.
One year or less of related work experience required, demonstrating familiarity with routines and procedures customary to the position.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!