Great Falls Job Description Sample
Senior Diesel Technician – Experienced / Professional
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
Diagnostic Skills and Experience:
· Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
· Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
· Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
· Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
· Experience using Cummins EDS system
Diesel Engine Experience:
· Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
· Cummins ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engine
· CAT, Detroit Diesel, Western Star Products, Freightliner
· OTR vehicles, Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with Cummins QSK 30 to QSK 78 motors as well as experience with KTA 38 and QST 30 motors
- Experience with heavy duty on highway truck and emissions.
- 1 year of on the job experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins or others
- 1 year of on the job experience with complete engine rebuilds (must have rebuilt engines from the block)
- 1 year of on the job experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
· Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
Network Security Specialist
The Network Security Analyst duties include planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data. Information security analysts are expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers' methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches. Self-driven and able to work well as part of a team or individually, a successful Network Security Analyst is an analytical thinker with a drive to solve problems. They think well on their feet and can be proactive in challenging situations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Network Security Analysts conduct periodic network monitoring and intrusion detection analysis to determine if there have been any attacks on the system. They analyze network traffic to identify anomalies, and test the information security controls for weaknesses.
If malicious activity has been detected in the system, the Network Security Analyst takes mitigating actions to contain the activity and minimize damage. They may also facilitate forensics analysis to determine the source of the threat.
Network Security Analysts design and implement new safeguards to protect the system. They work with other IT teams to implement the new safeguards, whether it is in the form of software, hardware, or new operating procedures.
The Network Security Analyst works with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to communicate the state of information security, inform of possible risks, and suggest ways to improve security.
Network Security Analysts must stay on top of emerging threats and vulnerabilities in IT security. They conduct research, and attend conferences, professional association meetings and technical symposia to gain awareness of the latest information security technological developments.
Demonstrates the ability to deal with pressure to meet deadlines, to be accurate, and to handle constantly changing situations.
Demonstrates the ability to deal with a variety of people, deal with stressful situations, and handle conflict.
1. Highly knowledgeable in TCP/IP networking, enterprise network Architecture and most importantly Enterprise Security implications of Campus IP networks.
2. Experience in multiple Edge and Core network security Firewalls including but not exclusive to Cisco ASA, McAffee..
3. Desired to have well rounded understanding of VM Ware Security controls including Hypervisor Firewall technology.
4. Experience in troubleshooting IP networks with inline inflow Security Appliances such as Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention, WebProxy, AntiMalware sandboxing and Data Loss Prevention systems. Lots of discrete boxes where things can require data flow analysis and IP routing / flow control analysis.
Dialysis Travel LPN
1. Responsible for the support of and the delivery of all company policies and procedures.
2. Promote and assist in the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment.
3. Provide safe, effective delivery of patient care in compliance with standards outlined in the facility procedure manual, as well as regulations set forth by the corporation, state, and federal agencies.
4. Responsible for reporting and documenting all new or unusual incidents, information, complaints, or problems to the supervisor.
1. Provide direct patient care for assigned patient(s).
2. Peform all technical aspects of dialysis procedures for assigned patients as prescribed. Administer and monitor treatments in accordance with current treatment plan or as directed by the supervisor.
3. Monitor and document dialysis treatment parameters on dialysis flow sheets. Document other information related to the care of the patient in the individual patient record.
4. Responsible for reporting any significant information, change in patient condition, or equipment problems to the supervisor.
5. Assist in developing and following the teaching plan to educate the patient and family regarding end stage renal disease, dialysis therapy, diet, and medications.
6. Assist with all emergency operational procedures.
7. Administer intravenous medication in accordance with Physician orders and state nurse practice laws.
8. Perform and document pre, interim and post treatment review of patient condition.
9. Initiate basic CPR measures in the event of cardiac and/or pulmonary arrest and respond to emergency situations related to dialysis treatment.
1. Able to safely operate all dialysis related equipment.
2. Able to provide minor troubleshooting when necessary.
3. Competency with all emergency equipment and ability to operate the equipment efficiently.
4. Complete Nurses Technical Training Program.
1. Participate in staff meetings as scheduled.
2. Assist in short term and long term patient care plan meetings
3. Acquire information and knowledge in current practice related to dialysis principles and technique by participating in scheduled in-service classes.
4. Act as a resource person for other staff members. Assist with the coordination of the care plan with Physician, dietitian and social worker.
5. Participate in staff training and orientation as assigned.
1. Perform additional duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Delivery Representative (Part-Time)
A National Coatings & Supplies Delivery Rep will receive/check in incoming freight and stock/re-stock shelves with parts from received shipments. Delivery Reps will also be certified through the Safe Driving program and perform delivery service to customer base. This position is for local daily delivery runs.
- Hot shot (on demand)
Delivery Representative Duties:
Use company vehicle to deliver parts and equipment to customers in a safe and courteous manner
Clean and maintain store and inventory storage area in safe and orderly condition
Keep delivery vehicles clean and washed
Observe company work and safety rules
Check in daily freight and note shipping discrepancies
Stock shelves with incoming freight
Assist in annual physical inventory
Maintain store retail display area - pricing, fronting shelves, building displays
Other duties as assigned
HS Diploma/ GED
6 months to 1 year of experience preferred
Clean driving record
Knowledge of surrounding area
General Knowledge of Paint, Body & Equipment functions and purposes is a plus
Excellent defensive driving skills
Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
What's in it for You?
401k Retirement Savings Plan
Life & Disability Insurance
Direct Deposit & biweekly payroll
Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily
Come join a company where we are collaborative, fast-paced, innovative and challenging. National Coatings and Supplies is a privately held company headquartered in Raleigh, NC, with over 200 stores in 38 states. Our distribution platform serves a broad range of collision centers and industrial clients across the United States. In 2016, National Coatings & Supplies, the second largest industry distributor merged with Single Source, Inc, the third largest industry distributor. We have already almost doubled our growth and we show no signs of slowing down.
We are and Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Drug- free environment
Sheet Metal Mechanic (Aircraft)
THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
Selecting Official: SMSgt Marn
- Any Tenure 1 or 2 (permanent status) employee will forfeit their status and any inherent rights as a permanent employee upon acceptance of this position.
This National Guard position is for a Sheet Metal Mechanic (Aircraft), Position Description Number D1371000, and is part of the Montana Air National Guard.
(A copy of the Position Description can be obtained from HRO upon request.)
This position is located within a National Guard aircraft maintenance organization. Its primary purpose is to accomplish the inspection, repair, modification, installation and troubleshooting of sheet metal, fiberglass, bonded honeycomb and other structural materials and components as well as treatment (i.e., mechanical and chemical), and painting of missiles, aircraft powered and non powered Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE), and monitoring aircraft and equipment washing.
Independently inspects aircraft and determines the nature and extent of repairs to be made, using applicable technical orders as guidelines. Works directly on the aircraft and its components, fulfilling such tasks as removal, repair, modification and installation of parts and assemblies, such as frames, stringers, longerons, bulkheads, beams, ribs, spars, skin, cowling, brackets, faring, access doors, panels and other related items.
Repairs cracks in aircraft skin. Fabricates and fits patches to damaged areas, determining repair detail necessary to retain or restore original strength.
Troubleshoots aircraft structural repair situations in such areas as fuselage, tails, wings, cowlings, and stabilizers.
Aligns and balances component structures and airframe using precision measuring instruments and levels.
Inspects damage or deterioration and determines repair or replacement of plastic, fiberglass, composites, bonded structures, and bonded honeycomb assemblies using powered and non powered tools and equipment.
Manufactures and ensures that metal tubing, conduits and cables are fabricated and tested in accordance with drawings and specifications.
Performs fabrication of local manufactured items requited for aircraft and equipment.
Sets up and operates power shears, brakes, rolls, dimpling machines, drill presses, saws, portable powered tools, specific detection and measuring equipment, and other metal working equipment, including use of other tools of the trade.
Prepares and designs layout, dies, jigs, and templates necessary to carry out fabrication repair or modification of aircraft, engine, AGE, and other equipment.
Performs necessary testing to identify type corrosion present by examination with magnifying equipment, chemical and mechanical methods and treats aircraft engines, in accordance with applicable technical publications.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
Conditions of Employment
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a National Guard recruiter prior to applying for this position.
This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the employing state's National Guard, required prior to the effective date of placement.
Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform.
Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment.
Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
Males born after 31 December 1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
Federal employment suitability as determined by a background investigation.
May be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
Participation in direct deposit is mandatory.
Military Grades: E1 - E7
Compatible Military Assignments: AFSC 2A7XX, 2WXXX, or 3D1XX
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Must possess experience or training that has provided the ability to plan, manufacture, and install cylindrical, square, or rectangular-shaped objects that have easily constructed fastenings such as single and double-hem edges and single, double or grooved seams.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Must possess at least 18 months of specialized experience or training in planning, layout, and construction skills to manufacture items and systems with dovetailed seams, set-in-bottom seams, burred-bottom seams, or wired or lock seams.
Experience using more complicated shop tools and equipment. Experience in using metals including stainless steel, copper sheet, magnesium, honeycomb material and alloys. Experience demonstrating the use of more complicated mathematical calculations and complicated measuring instruments.
*You must list specific dates (DAY/MONTH/YEAR) of experience on resume to be considered.
NOTE: Your application must contain a DETAILED description of both civilian and military experience as it relates to the general and specialized experience requirements.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
If you are a male applicant who was born after 12/31/1959 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency .
If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an .
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the announcement has closed, your resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine if you meet the qualifications listed on this announcement. If you are minimally qualified, your resume and supporting documentation will be compared to your responses on the assessment questionnaire to determine your level of experience. If you rate yourself higher than is supported by your application package, your responses may be adjusted and/or you may be excluded from consideration for this position. If you are found to be among the top qualified candidates, you will be referred to the selecting official for employment consideration.
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies (knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics):
1.Skill in planning, laying out and constructing aircraft repair parts.
2.Skill in utilizing complicated measuring instruments such as calipers, height, depth, dial and screw pitch guages and other hand measurement devices to measure plans and projects.
3.Skill in operating complicated shop tools and measurement equipment for example hand or powered crimpting, burring, turning and beading machines.
4.Knowledge of sheet metal or items to evaluate structural damage and plan and layout repair and modification projects.
5.Ability to maintain records and reports.
6.Ability to estimate time, equipment and material requirements.
Background checks and security clearance
To apply for this position, you must submit a complete Application Package which includes:
1.Your resume showing work schedule, hours worked per week, dates (including Month and Year, e.g., 02/2017, Feb 2017, etc.) of employment and duties performed.
This job originated on . For the full announcement and to apply, visit . Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at will be considered.
- Develop, recommend and implement customized safety and training programs to address safety needs
- Work cooperatively with management to recommend proper safety equipment or procedures needed to provide a hazard-free workplace
- Train Bus Drivers to be able to obtain a commercial driver’s license and to safely operate a buses in accordance with State laws, policies and procedures and student behavior and management
- Train school bus monitors in student behavior and management and the use of specialized equipment required for the safe transport of students
- Investigate and analyze accidents. Review video footage, review reports of injuries, property damage, vehicle accidents, employee injuries, etc. to identify safety concerns and make recommendations to reduce accidents and claims
- Evaluate and determine if an employee meets the standards and expectations of with respect to safety
- Provide post-accident training
- Coordinate and conduct monthly safety meetings.
- Conduct audits and inspect facilities and operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- First Aid/CPR certified
- 1+ year experience involving driver’s education, fleet safety, or fleet management and vehicle incident investigations
- Current DOT exam
- Current Montana class A or B CDL with P and S endorsements
- Clean driving record
- Exceptional communication and public relations skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving skills
If you are ready to join a company that serves the community, send your resume to Barbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Falls Fence is the premier fencing company for Great Falls, Montana
What are we looking for?
Are you a hard worker who enjoys working outside? We are seeking motivated Foremen to join our team in the Great Falls, Montana area installing commercial chain link, residential chain link, vinyl, ornamental steel and wood fencing.
What will you do?
- Effectively manage a 3-5 man team
- Efficiently train team on fence installs from the beginning to the end of a job
- Create a cohesive "team" atmosphere with your crew
- Train and emulate on a safe working environment through daily safety meetings
- Manage fence projects efficiently and safely
- Load truck with necessary materials to complete tasks assigned for the day
- Removal of existing fence structures
- Preparing work sites
- Laying out fence lines
- Using hand tools and or power tools or machinery
- Positioning posts for placement
- Cutting materials to suit purpose
What do we require?
- Must have previous fencing experience
- Ability to communicate with customers and coworkers
- Ability to understand work plans
- Ability to follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work outside
- Hard working and reliable
- Clean motor vehicle record
If you are ready to join an upbeat, energetic and customer focused company, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Must pass a pre-employment drug test and pre-employment physical. Drug testing may be random after employment begins.
This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.
Cdl-A Team Drivers
We Roll Out the Red Carpet for Team Drivers!
If you're part of a truck driving team that isn't earning at least $12,000 per month, you owe it to yourself and your best driving buddy to give Total Transportation of Mississippi a call! Our teams easily earn between $150K-$180K per year. Teams average 5,500 miles per week, and many of them are still able to get home on the weekends.
Our pay package for TEAM DRIVERS is unbeatable! See for yourself....
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus• Starting pay is 52¢ per mile depending on experience & endorsements; 58¢ per mile with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements• 2¢ per mile pay increase every year with NO PAY CAP!• Safety Bonus for all miles for running over 19,000 miles per month
And here's the really good part....
If your team meets the following criteria:
Drives 19,000 Miles or More During the Month (very easy to do!!)
Has No Driver-Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
Has No Driver-Controllable CSA Violations
Has No Preventable Accidents
Has No Traffic Citations
Maintains Satisfactory Logs
Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 10¢for EVERY MILE you ran that month!!An experienced team with hazmat & tanker can easily earn 68¢ per mile!
Here Are Some Other Benefits Total Offers:
OTR and Regional Runs
Consistent Home Time
Great Miles - you're paid for an empty or loaded trailer
All Trucks are 2015-2018 models (assigned)
Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
401k Retirement Plan
Rider and Pet Policies
EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
Paid Tolls and Scales
Paid Lumper Fees
800+ Trucks, and Growing!
Lease Purchase Or Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Truckload
Great Competitive Pay- Up to $1,200+ Per Week
Various Load & Route Options
Consistent & Steady Freight
NEW Late Model Equipment
Paid Orientation & Vacation
Excellent Referral & Safety Incentives
Full Benefits + 401K
THE BEST LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM IN THE US:
New & Late Model 2015, 2016, 2017 Trucks
Volvo, Freightliner, & New International Trucks
Short Lease Terms – 2 to 4 Years!
Mileage & Percentage Pay Available….($1.05+/mile & Up to 80%)
No Hidden Fees…All Costs Up-Front
Full Bumper to Bumper Warranty
Full Comprehensive Maintenance Program
$0 Money Down
Low Weekly Payments
- 21 Years of Age
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
Call 855-228-9230 to apply.
At Roadrunner we are all about options. Our unique business model is designed to provide a variety of different load and routes to fit any lifestyle. CDL-A Company Truck Drivers experience excellent pay with us, great home time from the start, and the opportunity to take full advantage of our great Lease Purchase Programs.
Day Camp Director
KECamps is the leading provider of summer camps for country clubs nationwide. We partner with over 100 private clubs all over the country to implement traditional-style day camps for elementary-aged children. Each of our camp locations will have a KECamps staff team consisting of one Camp Director and several Camp Counselors. Our Staff are the backbone of our programs and therefore, we pride ourselves in giving them an incredible amount of support. As a Camp Director or Counselor, we guarantee you will feel a part of the KECamps Team!
As a Camp Director, you will be the go-to person for all things camp at your specific country club location. Your job will include many responsibilities, all with the goal of creating a memorable and meaningful camp experience for your campers. Our Camp Directors have real ownership over their camp programs and enjoy infusing their own creativity and talents into their weekly schedules. As you manage campers, their families, club logistics, your small staff team and other camp happenings, you will be truly supported by the KECamps Year-Round Office all the way.
Camp Director Qualities
Ability to work with children to grow in character, experiences and insights
Knowledge of camp program and planning
Ability to guard the health and well-being of campers at all times
Prior experience working with children in a leadership position
Enthusiastic, Responsible, Dependable, Level-Headed, Flexible, and Calm in all situations
CPR/First Aid Certified OR willing to become certified before the summer begins
Camp Director Responsibilities
Work with group of campers and provide a fun, safe and exciting camp experience
Work with and supervise Counselors in a supportive manner
Assign Counselors to specific tasks
Greet families and campers upon arrival and orientate them to camp
Establish emergency rules and safety procedures with campers and staff
Manage parent expectations by knowing your campers and conversing with parents at pick-up and drop-off times
Plan daily camp schedule and activities
Shop for camp supplies, staying within supply budget provided by KECamps
Prepare activities in advance
Manage any issues that may arise including, but not limited to, camper behavior issues, parent complaints, etc.
Check in with the KECamps Office to update them on your camp and any issues you may be encountering
Our camp is located at Meadow Lark Country Club in Great Falls, MT. Check the Camp Meadow Lark page of our website for exact camp dates - staff members must be available to work the full camp season.
Find out more at www.kecamps.com!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!