Greeley Job Description Sample
Randstad is currently seeking 25 candidates for placement with a highly reputable insurance company in Greeley, Colorado. Candidates will be responsible for first impression in an inbound call center that provides first contact resolution to agency force and policyholders on Life/Heath Insurance policy related claims, service, and underwriting functions. The next class for this position starts February 18, 2017. The pay rate is $12.75/hr.
The facility is an open cubicle environment with fully ergonomically designed desks equipped with dual screen computers and telephones.
Qualified Candidates MUST be comfortable with the following:
- high volume call environment: 50-100 calls daily
- exceed Quality Assurance metrics
- Strong Computer skills
- Ability to utilize dual screen
- Ability to toggle between several screens with ease
Working hours: 7am - 7 pm
We are seeking candidates with call center experience, excellent customer service skills and a strong learning agility.
In order for candidates to be successful in this environment, strong computer, typing and technical skills are necessary.- Candidates must be available to work any shift within the 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. hours, including an occasional rotating Saturday.- They must also be available during the entire 6-8 week training period without any absences.
QUALIFIED Candidates MUST APPLY below with an updated resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Dr. Thaddeus Carter is currently looking for 2 full-time Associate Dentists to add to his successful and growing practices in Greeley, CO.
The offices are fully digitized and equipped with SiroLaser, CEREC® CAD/CAM, Intraoral Cameras, VELscope®, and Digital X-rays.
Dr. Carter offers:
- Competitive earning potential, with no earning cap.
- Benefits, including: Medial, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Dr. Carter pays all lab & supply fees, malpractice insurance, and any CE credits taken through the PDS institute®
- Mentorship and training
- Great working environment, with a fun, friendly, and supportive team.
If you would like to discuss the opportunities in more detail, please reach out to Linda Ryan- email@example.com 303-902-2693
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers Drive Regional On The West Coast
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-###-####
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
- Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
*Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-###-####
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, company driver, company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, over the road driver, regional driver, tanker, tanker truck driver
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We've got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Lyft Driver Part Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Relocate To England! - Teach Math Or Physics To High School Students In South East England Through A Government Funded Project!
Meet Quantum Scholars at the following NCTM regional Conferences where we will be available to meet and interview with:
ORLANDO 18th – 20th October
CHICAGO 29th November – 1st December
A wonderful and unique opportunity is available to certified Maths and Physics high school teachers to teach in long term positions in England from January 2018 and September 2018.
We provide comprehensive support to all high school teachers interested in working in the UK along with guidance and support during the visa process.
To check out our introduction video Click Here
An outstanding financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates which includes:
- Reimbursement of flights up to £700 after 30 completed days of work
- A one-to-one visa consultation with our UK immigration experts
- Taxi fully pre-paid to pick up candidate upon arrival to the UK and taken to initial accommodation
Hear it from existing Quantum Scholars!
Shannon – Canadian Maths Teacher
“The overall service was very supportive. Right from the start I felt as though every person involved wanted to make sure I was comfortable and that this would be a good fit. The contact with the agency has been consistent and very helpful which has made the transition smooth.”
Nicole – USA Maths Teacher
“The service was very good. Quantum Scholars were informative and enthusiastic throughout the entire process and exchanged information in a timely manner. The Quantum Scholars Program eases the transition and provides necessary support and connections to teaching abroad.”
Reid – Canadian Maths Teacher
“I needed an adventure and Quantum Scholars seemed like the right fit for me. The services provided were great as well. They answered each question I had and have been quick to respond to those questions. I thought the schools that were presented to me were a good fit to my personality and skill set.”
Sales Representative - Rural Markets
Take your career—and your annual income—to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness or injury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwide healthcare changes take hold, there’s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance sales representative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000– $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday–Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum’s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000–$100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum’s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday–Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
What Other Companies Call this Position
- Sales Representative
- Outside Sales
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Supplemental Insurance Sales
- Insurance Producer
Cdl-A Truck Driver - OTR
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, class a driver, company driving team, company truck driving, regional driving, tanker truck, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Greeley Furnace Co. has an opening for a HVAC Installer at our Greeley Office.
We are looking for the right candidate to fill our installer position. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience with installation/retrofit of furnaces, air conditioners and boilers for residential and commercial market. Experience in sheet metal fabrication is a must as most jobs require some duct fabrication. Installers must have a certification for handling refrigerants and experience installing A/C's. A clean MVR is a must.
Skills Needed: Control wiring, gas piping, refrigerant piping and brazing, vent drain piping of all types, good customer service skills and daily paperwork a must.
Must have a valid Colorado Drivers license with a clean MVR.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Must have an EPA certification of type II or better.
Must be able to communicate to customers the proper diagnosis of equipment and up sell them to a maintenance agreement or other beneficial products.
Must be able to identify potential code violations and be able to correct them.
Must be willing to work toward continuing education.
Must have the basic hand tools, multi-meter, refrigerant gauges for R-22 and R410A, a cordless drill.
Must be in neat appearance willing to wear company provided uniforms and be a team player projecting a positive image for the company.
Must be willing to work from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F or until job is finished.
Must be willing to be on call on a rotating basis.
Must be willing to work on a time schedule for scheduled appointments.
Nate certification is not required, but a plus.
Must be willing to provide proof of previous employment and verification of their skill set.
Come and join the winning team and work for a company that prides itself on being dominant in the Greeley marketplace for 60 years! We offer excellent pay and benefits including health insurance, vacations and other benefits.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!