Green Acres Job Description Sample
Cashier/Coffee Server/Sandwich Maker
At Dunkin Donuts we have a guest first culture. We are the largest retail coffee company. If you like a fast paced environment, you will love it here.
We are hiring for all shifts
Hospitality Director @ Chick-Fil-A Lake Worth South
Why does this role exist?
The Hospitality Director is primarily responsible for delivering a “REMARK”able experience for all guests who dine at our Chick-fil-A and coaching the behaviors of all Directors in Training/Shift Managers/Certified Trainers/Team Members who work in on the Front Counter or the dining room. The Hospitality Director is an active member of the director leadership team, whose primary role is to ensure the front of the house team is contributing to the success of the overall business.
What exactly should this person accomplish? How do we measure what great performance looks like?
We will know the Hospitality Director is successful upon attaining the following:
- Attentive & Courteous > 79%
- Cleanliness >78%
- Level of Personalized Service > 75%
- ROE Customer Environment > 95%
Key Responsibilities and Disciplines
What responsibilities and leading disciplines will drive the key outcomes?
- Co-creates with Director Team for the long-term vision for sales growth and profitability
- Leading and overseeing the coordination of all aspects of front of the house operations
- Ensures customer’s first and satisfaction mentality at all times
- Engages in immediate problem resolution and short-term plans to correct critical issues
- Drives financial performance and provides feedback to the kitchen and suggests operational actions required to achieve financial targets
- Promotes unity among all team members and leadership through effective and timely communication of vision, weekly events, key elements of business plan, etc.
- Meets weekly with the Director Team to strategize on how to move the front of the house forward
- Shepherds the responsibility of leading and training a Director in Training to help excel them to the next level
- Speaks with one voice to create unity amongst the front of the house team
- Maintains a level of cleanliness in the dining room and front counter that our Chick-fil-A guests have come to expect
- Creates the schedule for all front counter and dining room shift managers, certified trainers, and team members
- Coordinates with the HR/Training director to determine the needs of training in the front counter and dining room
- Responsible for maintaining all equipment in his/her area and ensures all equipment is in the process of being fixed within 24 hours of being aware of the situation
- Manages and executes the inputting, condiments, and delivery of all catering orders
What other responsibilities are, while not critical to this role’s key outcomes, necessary for the success of the business and leadership team?
- Heart to SERVE the team!
- Complete the schedule for all Front of the House Team Members
- Completing the End of the Month Inventory Counts for his/her section
- Ensures proper amounts of front of the house products are ordered on the truck
- Responsible for recruiting and filling their position before they can be promoted forward
- Maintains healthy relationships with all levels of leadership
- Coaches and mentors team members to aspire to live out the restaurant’s core values and mission statement
- Ability to speak and communicate intelligently about processes, best practices, and the business
- Serves as the main point-of-contact for shift leaders and willingly works to SERVE them
- Servant leader, team oriented, with a passion for people and to deliver top-notch service
- Well organized with excellent verbal, written, and electronic communications skills
- Must possess the ability to drive and manage change consistently
- Role model for people to look up to and aspire to be like
- Bachelors degree or at least 2 years of solid quick service leadership experience
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Marine Connection – West Palm Beach, FL
We are looking for a digital marketing person who prides him or herself on minimal errors and is meticulously detail-orientated. We are seeking an “out-of-the-box” thinker with a keen eye for creativity and the ability to accept constructive criticism and feedback.
We already have a graphic designer on staff. We are looking for a super star to complete our marketing team.
The candidate must be knowledgeable about all aspects of digital marketing and must be a highly active user on at least one social media platform with the understanding necessary to grow reach and engagement across multiple platforms.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Manage art and copywriting professionals (outsourcing where needed, we have an inhouse designer)
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Strong project management skills
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Health Care Insurance
- IRA program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation
Customer Service And Sales Professional
Specialty retail store and uniform dealer for local government agencies, not open to the general public.
We are seeking mature, professional and self motivated customer service minded individuals with a strong background in office work and retail. Must have excellent phone etiquette and communication skills and the ability to multi task.
We offer a laid back, fun and upbeat work place. Please bring a good attitute, a smile and willingness to learn. We work with first responders and government agencies. Those not comfortable around law enforcement need not apply. All applicants subject to crimimal background check.
We are Interviewing for 1 Part-time and 1 full time position. Applicant must have reliable transportation.
Hours are 9:30am - 6:pm and may be flexible. We are open Monday-Friday but might require an occasional Saturday a few times a year. We are closed weekends and all major holidays.
Advertising Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Family Service Coordinator
The coordinator is responsible for the daily operation, coordination and delivery of 21st Century adult/family program services. This position requires skill in planning and organizing services; maintaining records, preparing written reports, and maintaining effective working relationships with others. Manages program operations effectively for the purpose of maintaining a program that meets all goals and objectives in an orderly manner.
Key Roles (Essential Responsibilities):
Maintain participants’ records and program documentation according to contract standards.
Knowledge of community support systems, health care and human services resources.
Participate in staff meetings.
Maintains communication with regular day and afterschool staff, principals, community agencies/partners and families regarding all aspects of students and family involvement in the program.
Monitors/reports problems in the afterschool program using good communication, conflict resolution, and time management skills.
Assists in collecting all assessments and conducting surveys for periodic program evaluation.
Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
Organize and facilitate services to 21st Century participants’ adult family members.
Assists in the establishment of a working advisory board for the program site.
Ability to work flexible hours which may include evening and week-end hours.
Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills with youth, families and other professionals; possesses an ability to connect easily with parents.
Seeks learning opportunities and is willing to use new approaches and respond to constructive feedback.
Works effectively with the Program Staff, school principals, school staff and parents for the purpose of maintaining good communication, program efficiency and keeping them informed and involved the program at the assigned site.
Associate degree in social work or similar
Experience working with youth and families
Experience in related field is required
Valid Florida license with safe driving record and must have access to reliable transportation.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Area Rental Mechanic
Compact Power Equipment Inc., a Home Depot Company, located in Fort Mill, SC, is a fast-growing, values driven organization comprised of Rental and Services divisions. We are a team of over 600 talented associates based across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Compact Power Equipment Rental Division operates in over 1000 locations of The Home Depot across the US and Canada, offering large towable equipment rental and on-site equipment delivery. The Compact Power fleet includes trenchers, chippers, mini-excavators, skid steers, aerial equipment, and tractor loader backhoes among others. With a large team of highly trained technicians, operators, and VIP customer care associates throughout the United States and Canada, Compact Power Equipment Rental is a technology focused leader in the equipment rental industry.
The Area Rental Mechanic - (ARM) should have strong people skills, responsible for the hiring and training of support staff that will maintain a fleet of rental equipment (skid steers, chippers, trenchers, mini-excavators, etc.) in a group of The Home Depot stores in the vicinity. You will travel throughout your region of responsibility to monitor equipment for rental readiness, manage the rental operation with the right equipment in the right location, and handle equipment sales opportunities.
- Oversee and participate in branch operations
- Inventory management for service locations (if applicable)
- Insure timely submission of paperwork to Corporate office for reporting, billing and payroll purposes
- Responsible for performance reviews, pay recommendation, safety record of network
- Communicate effectively to customers, coworkers and subordinates
- Monitor service performance levels to ensure customer satisfaction; investigate all service complaints and initiate immediate resolve
- Monitor parts inventory for technicians
- Responsible for following up on parts pending, part number requirements and technical support
- Identify and implement procedures to increase productivity and/or reduce costs.
- Oversee the implementation of new customers
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- Responsibility for the Profit & Loss for District
We offer a full array of benefits that include health, well-being, and financial. Please visit LIVETHEORANGELIFE.COM for more details.
Experience in the landscape/construction/fleet management field
Strong light construction equipment maintenance knowledge and/or skills including small engines and hydraulics
Ability to lift up to 80 lbs. safely
Read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and illustrated parts lists
Strong work ethic, capable of leading a team
Experience, ability and desire to provide superior customer service
Excellent communication skills
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work independently
Experience in all aspects of the equipment rental industry
Strong Computer skills
Valid driver’s license (ability to drive in a CMV capacity)
High School Diploma, GED, Technical or Trade School - or equivalent experience
Compact Power Equipment, Inc. ® is comprised of two components:
Compact Power Equipment Rental- As a partner of The Home Depot Tool Rental Center, Compact Power Equipment Rental, or CPER for short, supplements the traditional product offering of tools, trucks and trailers with high quality towable rental equipment such as mini-skids, excavators, skid steers, trenchers and chipper shredders.
Compact Power Equipment Services- A world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing maintenance services for facilities, commercial equipment and light construction equipment nationwide.
Servers Wanted Ft/Pt
Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill has been around since 1985. Since then, we have grown to over 20 South Florida locations, each providing great food, service, and let's not forget a GREAT place to work! Our business philosophy is providing the friendliest restaurants in town with a high level of execution in both food quality and service. We purposely operate at smaller food gross profits to ensure value to our customers, and a competitive edge in the market place. We take our jobs seriously, but consider part of the job having a good time. In short, we have made it very easy for both our employees and customers to call Flanigan's "home".
If you would like to call us your "family". Then we are looking for you!
Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill located at 2401 10th Ave North, LAKE WORTH, FL 33461 is currently hiring
EXPERIENCED SERVERS - FULL TIME & PART TIME AVAILABLE!
APPLICANT MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK READ AND WRITE IN ENGLISH
Please apply ONLINE on our website BEFORE applying in person.
Managers will be available to conduct interviews.
MONDAY thru THURSDAY BETWEEN 2-5 PM ONLY!
You may also apply online at
Flanigan's offers benefits that include
*Dental & Vision
Flanigan's is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
• Follows all company safety and sanitation policies and procedural training
• Prepares menu items according to Flanigan's company recipe manual and plate presentation
• Ensures rotation of all products and stocks products to par level
• Helps complete assigned prep work, to stock and set up stations as necessary
• Cleans and maintains assigned server station area throughout shift
• Breaks down and cleans assigned stations at end of shift or at closing
• Able to work flexible shift schedule which may include nights, weekends, and/or holidays
• Can physically stand/walk 100 % of shift
• Can reach, bend, stoop
• Ability to speak, read and write English
• Able to read recipes and food labels
• Able to read POS ticket orders
• Communicates ticket times, executes food flow from kitchen to guests, and reports potential issues to Manager on duty
• Work safely with sharp knives and utensils
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs. several times per shift, lift these heavy loads to high shelves, coolers, freezers
• Ability to hold items weighing up to 5 lbs for long periods of time
• Work in high temperature, damp environment indoors and minimally outdoors
• Assist fellow employees with assigned tasks and cleaning, as needed
• Complete and pass food safety certification program, in compliance with Flanigan's and Florida statutes.
For more information, please visit us at
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!