Green Bay Job Description Sample
Sales, Customer Service, And Marketing Associate
Are you looking for a career that will showcase your communication and relationship building skills? Our team of customer service, sales, and marketing professionals are experts in the telecommunication field. Freedom Management, Inc. has been sought out by telecom giants to manage their Consumer Electronics (CE) Division, which works with the country’s largest retailers. Whether it’s launching new products and promotions, or just being that friendly face in-store customers can rely on, we bridge the gap between product and consumer!
Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing, all in one? Yes! Freedom Management, Inc. specializes in direct marketing, the sales of products and/or services directly to consumers. Are we looking for aggressive sales dogs? No. This position requires the ability to provide upscale customer service, build lasting relationships, and effectively educate customers on consumer electronics services.
We are the face of our clients in several retail locations. Being the face of the largest names in consumer electronics requires the best of the best in customer service, so that’s what we are looking for in our new team members! Full paid training into our direct sales and marketing structure will be provided, so sales and marketing experience is not necessary.
- Weekly team meetings
- Regular conference calls
- Quarterly promotion training
- Timely and compliant paperwork completion
- Customer presentations in-store
- Designing successful sales pitches
- Assisting management with new retail launches
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Open schedule availability for Full Time applicants
- Prior experience in customer based industry
- Related degree preferred
- Excels in a fast paced setting
Compensation & Scheduling
- Hourly + Commission pay structure
- $10-15 hourly guarantee, weekly pay
- Will work a variety of shifts between the hours of 9:30 am - 8:30 pm
- Expect to work busy retail weekends
The management team is already meeting with qualified candidates! Seeking to fill positions before October. Apply today to be considered for a one on one interview with our hiring manager.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, family owned raw pet food company in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We manufacture and market the freshest, most nutritious, delicious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 3,000 pet supply stores nationwide. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do what is necessary to ensure that any dog or cat parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective way to access and procure our “World Class” pet products. We are currently recruiting extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who can help us make good on this promise!
- Being your own boss…leveraging your God-given talents to lead your own maintenance department.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
- A family-owned small business that truly cares about you and your success.
PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You're passionate about small businesses and will work endlessly to help them succeed.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You manage your time better than any other and ALWAYS exceed job requirements.
- You are a pet owner and pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets and pet health.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a resolute 50 hour/week work ethic.
ROLE AND BEHAVIORAL DESCRIPTIONS
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that our operation “runs smoothly” at all schedule times.
- Optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of all plant machines and equipment.
- Helping your boss become the most productive, highest performing facility
- manager in the industry.
· Performing duties in a manner that ensures we won’t experience “down time” under my watch.
· Working out differences with peers or supervisors in a timely, direct, open and honest fashion.
· Offering ideas for continuous improvement and embracing change when adopted by the organization.
SPECIFIC TASKS OF THIS ROLE
- Work as a Maintenance Team with the Facility Manager to accomplish work load and complete scheduled work orders
- Provide electrical/mechanical troubleshooting to access equipment malfunctions and determine parts and/or repairs needed.
- Communicate all problems, repairs, solutions, and recommendations to the operators and supervisors
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance activities and monitor all documentation
- Assist operators in performing and learning their preventive maintenance activities
- Maintain building mechanicals, utilities, and HVAC systems
- Perform minor layout and fabrication work
- Install and align new equipment or move old equipment when necessary
- Maintain and improve technical knowledge on equipment and machinery
- Coordinate and/or carry out special projects as requested by facility manager.
- Comprehension of machinery, industrial electronic controls, PLC’s, mechanics, plumbing, HVAC, electrical distribution, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding and fabrication.
- Job requires exerting 50-100 pounds of force occasionally and/or 25-50 pounds of force frequently and or 10-20 pounds of force constantly.
- Knowledge of meat processing equipment, OSHA and HAACP preferred.
OTHER JOB DETAILS
- Primarily first shift
- Must be comfortable in a multi-cultural, refrigerated environment
- Company offers insurance, 401K, vacation, tuition reimbursement
- Must have a valid Wisconsin Driver’s license and your own vehicle
- Background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted
- Competitive salary and potential signing bonus for well qualified candidates
Sales Closer - Inbound / Outbound B2B
We are a salesforce company, seeking the best sales reps from around the country to reach out to small business owners. The package you will be selling is a hybrid of online marketing and big branding incentives. This is a high volume cold calling position. So be prepared to make 150 dials / day on our dialer and be a strong closer who can ask for sales.
What we need:
-MUST HAVE: experience selling digital marketing
-Minimum of 2 years of direct sales experience with front to back sales
-Cold Calling and B2B experience
-Veteran sales reps who are confident in their closing abilities
-Experience using a dialer
-Sales representatives who are used to following and executing a sales script
-Willingness to learn, be coached, and adapt to our proven sales process
What you get:
-$2k monthly base + commission+ spiffs
-Daily, weekly, and monthly spiffs offered
-1099 independent contractor status, working from your home office
-A team of professionals dedicated to helping you exceed your goals. We provide training, day to day support and a motivated team culture of success.
You MUST HAVE a reliable home office with fast and reliable internet service and a laptop or desktop with a recent operating system
If you meet all of our requirements, we look forward to receiving your resumes! If you apply without a resume or do not meet our requirements you will not be considered.
Licensed Practical Nurse
THE BAY AT MAPLE RIDGE
2305 San Luis Place
Green Bay, WI 54304
THE BAY AT MAPLE RIDGE, under new management is looking for highly motivated and energetic candidates to join the growing team of healthcare providers.
Licensed Practical Nurse : Delivers nursing care in collaboration with professional Registered Nurses. Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time PM's and Nights, Weekends
- Must be licensed in the state of Wisconsin.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of technical training; supplemented with one (1) year of related work experience.
- LPN License is required.
- Assumes self-responsibility for all direct patient care activities as indicated by the Registered Nurse within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act and policies and procedures.
- Gives direct resident care according to the therapeutic plan and individual patient needs as directed be the patient care plan.
- Provides appropriate information to assist the Registered Nurse in the preparation and maintenance of an effective resident care plan.
- Records the resident’s official record a detailed report of care given which reflects the therapeutic plan and specific aspects of the resident care plan.
- Reinforces instructions given to the patient by the physician and Registered Nurse and refers new needs for instruction to the Registered Nurse.
- May administer prescribe medications to patients under the specific policies and procedures.
- Performs selected prescribe treatment and nursing measures for the patient under specific guidelines.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse of significant findings or changes in the patient’s physical or mental conditions.
- Initiates C.P.R. procedures when there is a sudden cessation of heart beat or respirations.
- Initiates emergency assistance as per policies and procedures.
- Asks questions when in doubt for clarification by the Registered Nurse.
- Acts as a role model for ancillary personnel.
- Maintains the confidentiality of the patient’s clinical records.
- Practices within the limits of the Nurse Practice Act and understands legal consequences of nursing action.
- Involves patient and/or family in care of patient as appropriate.
- Keeps skills up to date and increases knowledge and productivity.
- Seeks educational opportunities to increase clinical competency.
- Insures privacy for patient and confidentiality of condition and personal information.
- Preparing and recording clinical notes for the clinical records.
- Reporting any changes in the patient’s condition to the case manager.
- Performing assigned act, including the administration of treatments and medications, in the care of the patient.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Competitive Health Benefits Package
Supportive, Professional Environment
CDL Class A Driver - Short Haul
WHAT WE OFFER - THE V.I.P. DIFFERENCE
- GUARANTEED Home time
- GUARANTEED Pay program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Bonuses for safe and efficient driving
- Performance-based pay with weekly direct deposit
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential twice annually!
- Paid orientation
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
- Pet-friendly tractors
- Rider Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- BOSE Ride® seats & in-cab DirecTV
- Driver referral program $1,000
- Late-model equipment
- 98% no-touch freight
We are seeking a Class A CDL / CDLA Truck Driver to join our team!
This is a SHORT HAUL Position!
5 days out, 1 night at home during the week followed by 48 hours of home time.
You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must be at least 23 years old
- MVR shows a high regard for safety
Now owned and operated by his daughter Karen, Veriha Trucking provides transportation solutions in 48 states and parts of Canada. Our fleet of 250+ drivers operates out of four terminal locations to serve a variety of customers and industries. Today, our trucks haul everything from paper products, groceries and produce, pet food, auto parts, and much more.
Although our family-owned company has evolved and grown in the past four decades, our core values and goals have not changed: our Veriha Industry Professionals (VIPs) still strive to provide sustainable, affordable, and safety-conscious transportation solutions to our vast customer network.
Direct Start is a professional placement company with a focus on positions that lead to fulltime permanent work. Our client in the Appleton and Green Bay area has an immediate need for experience Mechanical Assemblers. Successful candidates will have experience with powered hand tools, industrial equipment, and some light electrical assembly.
A Fresh Start : Direct Start
A Professional Placement Company.
Direct Start is a staffing firm with a focus on positions that lead to permanent placements. Direct Start specializes in placing technical, skilled trade and professional positions in service, manufacturing, and consulting industries. We take pride in developing relationships that lead to long-term partnerships. Direct Start takes the time in the beginning of our business relationships to get to know the candidates we work with. This takes the guess work out of finding the right company and position for you the first time.
Lead Plumber - Journeyman Or Master
A client of TradeCORE is looking to hire on a Lead Plumber for a permanent position. This company works both locally (Green Bay, Appleton area) and throughout Wisconsin, they pay very competitively, offer full benefits and there is NO shortage of work.
If you are interested, hold a valid Journeyman or Master license and have a MINIMUM of 5 years of experience please call now!
*We are looking for additional plumbers, so all state licensed plumbers are encouraged to apply!
Call Tara at 262-210-6516
*Direct Hire Opportunity
Our Green Bay team is looking for a MAINTENANCE MANAGER!
Sanimax serves customers across the continent and around the globe. Our roots lie in rendering, one of the world’s oldest methods of recycling.
Philosophy of rendering: reclaiming material, renewing it, and returning it to the market and extended it in new directions.
Why work for Sanimax? Here’s a few reason among many others!
· A family oriented company who values their employees
· A competitive salary and bonus
· A complete insurance package that includes medical, dental and vision.
· 401K with $ for $ match up to 5%
This position is responsible for the maintenance team, and leads the sites.
Strategy and Development
· Contribute to the creation and implementation of a best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
· Participate to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Maintenance activities.
General and Task Management
· Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team. .
· Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the shift management.
· Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
· Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required.
· Develop clear accountability for maintenance and manage budget.
· Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements.
· Ensure that the function operates in accordance with all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree required; or relevant experience.
· Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a lead role.
· Excellent leadership and management skills leading cross-functional team members.
· 1 year + experience in assisting with budgets, budgetary goals, cost reduction (preferred).
Learn more about Sanimax, follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/94543/
Join our team by applying at: email@example.com
Sanimax strongly supports equality in employment
Our roots lie in rendering, one of the world’s oldest methods of recycling. More than a century later, it continues to be a central part of our business, but we’ve also taken the underlying philosophy of rendering – reclaiming material, renewing it, and returning it to the market – and extended it in new directions.
Today, we offer a range of by-product collection services, as well as specialized maintenance for the restaurant industry. We’re a leading supplier of ingredients for agriculture and animal nutrition and a globally respected source for hides and skins.
District Sales Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a District Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
This position is commission based plus team bonus, production bonus, and equity bonus.
Our Average DM's annual earnings range between $145,000 - $230,000
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Precise with time management
The UniTrust Agency has one purpose and one goal. Our mission is simple. We believe in servant leadership. When you join our company, we go to work for you not the other way around. We will do anything in our power to help you gain the most success you can. We will serve you to maximum capacity and we ask you to serve our clients the same way.
Our training platform and continued support is truly second to none. Unity and trust come together full-circle 360 degrees when our mission and values align.
Our company was founded by agents and for agents. We understand what it takes to have success in today's diverse marketplace. We serve middle-income American families with products and solutions to protect their most valuable assets and dreams. It's a crusade for us and we're searching for leaders who share in this same passion.
Schedule a time to chat with us today!
Book a Q&A Session with one of our leaders that best fits your time using this link:
We will call you during your selected time for a phone interview.
Class A CDL Local Driver
Fab Express is Now Hiring!
Local Positions Available!
Location's available for hire in Green Bay/DePere/FDL
If interested in driving for Fab Express, Apply Today at www.fabexpress.com or Call (630) 878 0783
• Fab Express is a family owned company; Fab Express has continued through four generations and is recognized as an industry leader.
• The primary focus of Fab Express is the on-going development of cutting edge, dedicated fleet services for the corrugated box industry. We can efficiently serve the local and regional shipping needs of our customers. Our clients appreciate having a dedicated partner to serve a broad range of their transportation needs in many Midwest markets
Fab Express offers great benefits & opportunities:
• Earnings: On average, our drivers earn up to $60,000 per year. Salary varies by terminal, business conditions, and each driver's work ethic.
• Benefits: Medical, vision, and dental. 401K with partial company matches after 1 year. Paid vacation after 1 year. Paid holidays start day one.
• Safety: We are very proud of our safety record. At Fab Express safety is closely monitored and never compromised.
FAB Express Driver Requirements:
• Experience: At least 12 months of tractor trailer experience, with no gaps in employment history.
• Violations: No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
• Accidents: No more than one preventable in the last 3 years.
• Physically Fit: You will be required to have a physical at a clinic of our choice to ensure your safety.
If interested in driving for Fab Express, Apply Today www.fabexpress.com or CALL NOW (630) 878-0783
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!