Green Bay Job Description Sample
Network / Access Control Technicians
Networking &/or Access Control Technician
If the idea of being your own boss, setting your own schedule, not having to worry about scheduling, billing, or invoicing….then we are a perfect fit for you. You show up, complete the call, upload completed work orders and timeline go home and we do everything else. We act as your virtual office and handle billing, invoices, & payments. We also have a dedicated team of schedulers that manage the incoming jobs and schedule for you, while you work and make money! Travel over 50 miles will be compensated.
Atlas International Technology Services Inc. currently has openings for 1099 Subcontractor IT Networking &/or Access Control Technicians. Pay rate is $30-$35 per hour. Most of our work will be with commercial accounts- NO RESIDENTIAL and typically require availability during the standard work week of Monday-Friday. If you have BOTH Alarm & Networking experience we can keep you busy.
Below is a basic list of qualifications:
(Qualifications for Networking Technicians)
*Knowledge of TCP / IP / WAN / LAN
* POS troubleshooting
* New Network installation
* Network Testing and repair
* General maintenance and troubleshooting
* Running Cat 3/5e/6 etc.
* Turn-up T1 and DSL circuits
* Installation of Cradle point unit
* Mounting LCD TV and configuring minicomputer to back of it / media player, Digital Signage
* Mounting Small Cellular Antennae to outside of building
Network Technician: 2 years
Required licenses &/or certification:
Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
(Qualifications for Access Control Technicians)
* Install security systems, fire alarms, access control, CCTV and other low voltage systems
* Maintain and repair security systems
* Test and inspect systems to find problems
* Find worn, broken, or faulty components
* Test system components to ensure proper working order
* Mount control panels, wiring, sensors, window contacts, video cameras
Access Control Technician: 2 years
Required licenses &/or certification:
Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
State Low Voltage / Alarm license (if Applicable)
Client Support Specialist
Are you customer focused, personable, resourceful and looking to start your career with a leading provider in customized promotional marketing, advertising, sales and brand marketing strategies?
Empire ICS is hiring a Client Support Specialist to represent our clients, the top providers in television and consumer electronics nationwide. We need fresh, enthusiastic team members to join our growing team of customer satisfaction devoted professionals!
This Client Support Specialist position is primarily focused on providing on-site consulting & brand awareness/sales support to a large grouping of customers during our client’s promotional marketing campaigns. Supporting the customer satisfaction efforts of each campaign, you will provide general support to customers and analyze their product/service needs in order to make brand to consumer connections that ultimately result in the sale of either a featured product or service being promoted by the marketing campaign efforts.
Requirements of the Client Support Specialist:
If you meet the below requirements and are looking to launch your career with a great company that rewards hard work and success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with customers in person
- Desire to succeed and willingness to learn from the ground up
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times regardless of situation.
- Demonstrated heightened sense of urgency in resolving customer issues in order to constantly achieve a positive communication environment with customers
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills to ensure that productivity and quality service level established are met
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Empathetic to customers and ability to identify and overcome areas of delay that could impede resolving issues within set deadlines and acceptable service guidelines
- Previous experience in a customer or client service related support/associate role is preferred
- Study in the areas of marketing, advertising or sales promotion is an asset
This is a full-time, permanent position and we offer a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. To apply, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Local applicants only. We are looking to hire & train asap. Social security or valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorship. Must be able to start work within 1-2 weeks of employment offer acceptance
Visit our website at www.empireicsinc.com
Pay: 17.00 per hour/BOE
Operate vertical and /or horizontal machining equipment. Make tool changes, offsets and resolve basic problems. Remove burrs, sharp edges and clean parts using buffers, belt sanders and rotary tools. Calculate and record dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or calipers. Communicate with quality, engineering, supervisory, or manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
Toys R Us Seasonal Cashier
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Do you like having fun and playing with toys? Do you enjoy seeing a child?s face light up with a smile? Do you believe in the magic of the season?
We are now hiring Holiday Heroes to assist our customers in preparing for the upcoming holidays!
We are looking for
Seasonal Cashiers with high integrity and accountability, who are passionate and who have a positive energy that is contagious. We?re seeking people who inspire teamwork and deliver results - people who will be heroes to their customers, always putting them first. Team members who are competitive, curious, and courageous. Sound like you?
You?ll be doing things like:
Operating registers efficiently and accurately
Educating customers on the benefits of our Rewards program, Credit Card, and Protection Plans
Providing solutions to customer issues
You should have:
Grace under pressure
A contagious smile and positive attitude
Resourcefulness and strong problem solving skills
Interested in delivering joy to children of all ages this holiday season? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Yesterday, we just sold toys. Today, we are champions of play.
Our #1 priority is to provide our customers with friendly and heroic service. These general job duties are not all inclusive and team members will be required to undertake additional duties and responsibilities as may be necessary to service customer needs.
Toys"R"Us is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, military status or any other basis prohibited.
Toys"R"Us is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Toys?R?Us recognizes that its team members are its greatest asset and is committed to developing high-performing, highly engaged and diverse talent. The company offers various employment opportunities, ranging from internships to top management positions at the company?s Global Resource Center in Wayne, New Jersey. In addition, job seekers can explore positions at Toys?R?Us and Babies?R?Us stores and distribution centers coast-to-coast.
Class A CDL Lease Purchase Dedicated Truck Driving Job
Lease Purchase Operators are Making $1400.00 to $1600.00 Weekly after All Deductions Including Fuel
$2500.00 Sign On bonus, you get $500.00 after First Dispatch , $500.00 In 30 days and so on
Drivers are Home once a week for 34 to 48 hours
Type Of trucks: 2015 Freightliner Evolution double bunk Condos (Automatics Only)
Weekly Truck Payments are from $492.00 to $550.00 Week
4 year Lease
No Money Down, No Balloon Payment, Walk Away Lease With No Financial Penalties
Job Details: Drivers Will Pick Up a Pre loaded Trailer at the Distribution Center in Janesville,Wi and Run a 400 Mile Radius of Janesville WI delivering to retails Stores. All Driver Does is roll preloaded Carts full of Freight to end of the trailer where he will lower the cart with Liftgate and roll the cart inside the store and Store employee will unload the Freight.
1 Year or more Of Otr or Regional Experience In the last 3 Years
No careless Or reckless in the last 3 Years
no more than 3 moving Violations in the last 3 years
No more than 3 preventable Minor accidents in the last 3 Years
Cannot be Terminated From last Driving Job for any safety reasons
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, the qualified driver!
The Most Important Thing of All, there is Never a Charge!
There's not anything to Lose! Free Truck Driving Job Placement!
We will help you find a quality trucking company for whatever driving location you are looking for.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, family owned raw pet food company in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We manufacture and market the freshest, most nutritious, delicious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 3,000 pet supply stores nationwide. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do what is necessary to ensure that any dog or cat parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective way to access and procure our “World Class” pet products. We are currently recruiting extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who can help us make good on this promise!
- Being your own boss…leveraging your God-given talents to lead your own maintenance department.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
- A family-owned small business that truly cares about you and your success.
PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You're passionate about small businesses and will work endlessly to help them succeed.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You manage your time better than any other and ALWAYS exceed job requirements.
- You are a pet owner and pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets and pet health.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a resolute 50 hour/week work ethic.
ROLE AND BEHAVIORAL DESCRIPTIONS
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that our operation “runs smoothly” at all schedule times.
- Optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of all plant machines and equipment.
- Helping your boss become the most productive, highest performing facility
- manager in the industry.
· Performing duties in a manner that ensures we won’t experience “down time” under my watch.
· Working out differences with peers or supervisors in a timely, direct, open and honest fashion.
· Offering ideas for continuous improvement and embracing change when adopted by the organization.
SPECIFIC TASKS OF THIS ROLE
- Work as a Maintenance Team with the Facility Manager to accomplish work load and complete scheduled work orders
- Provide electrical/mechanical troubleshooting to access equipment malfunctions and determine parts and/or repairs needed.
- Communicate all problems, repairs, solutions, and recommendations to the operators and supervisors
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance activities and monitor all documentation
- Assist operators in performing and learning their preventive maintenance activities
- Maintain building mechanicals, utilities, and HVAC systems
- Perform minor layout and fabrication work
- Install and align new equipment or move old equipment when necessary
- Maintain and improve technical knowledge on equipment and machinery
- Coordinate and/or carry out special projects as requested by facility manager.
- Comprehension of machinery, industrial electronic controls, PLC’s, mechanics, plumbing, HVAC, electrical distribution, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding and fabrication.
- Job requires exerting 50-100 pounds of force occasionally and/or 25-50 pounds of force frequently and or 10-20 pounds of force constantly.
- Knowledge of meat processing equipment, OSHA and HAACP preferred.
OTHER JOB DETAILS
- Primarily first shift
- Must be comfortable in a multi-cultural, refrigerated environment
- Company offers insurance, 401K, vacation, tuition reimbursement
- Must have a valid Wisconsin Driver’s license and your own vehicle
- Background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted
- Competitive salary and potential signing bonus for well qualified candidates
Do you enjoy working independently and working flexible hours? If so, apply today for the opportunity to become part of our NAMily!
Weekdays—flexible hours once trained.
We help influence the way consumers across America shop.
News America Marketing’s Part-Time In-Store Reps (Merchandisers) install SmartSource in-store advertising in grocery carts, at shelf and on the floors of major retailers nationwide. Additionally we complete a variety of merchandising tasks such as placing Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers, POP/POS signage, display building, audits and surveys.
At News America Marketing, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. Our energetic, outgoing staff works in a supportive, team-oriented environment. United in our drive to achieve a common goal—to help make our clients succeed—we work hard every day. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and geographies, but share a sense of humor, a positive attitude and a passion for the business.Non-Skill, Skill and Physical
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
-Must be at least 18 years old
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Good working knowledge of Windows operating system & Internet Explorer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
· Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
· Attention to detail and quality of work (imperative)
· Initiative to identify and solve problems
· Ability to finish projects accurately, completely and on time
· Work well independently & as part of a team
· Adherence to dress code
*Note that Frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed
News America Marketing, a subsidiary of News Corp, [NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV] is the premier marketing partner of some of the world's most well-known brands. From our iconic Sunday coupon insert, SmartSource Magazine, to our innovative digital savings platforms like Checkout 51, News America Marketing's advertising and promotion programs are an integral part of America's shopping routine. We reach millions of consumers each day through our network of 1,950+ publications, 55,880+ retail stores, and mobile savings apps. Since 1988, we have delivered advertising and promotions that are proven to help brands succeed.
For more information, please visit newsamerica.com or smartsource.com
Insurance Sales Agent – Unlimited Income Potential
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
A leading Midwest manufacturer/fabricator of custom steel, stainless steel, aluminum components and assemblies is seeking an inside Accounts Manager. This position that is responsible for building strong relationships with key accounts in the to increase sales and profitability. The successful candidate will develop and execute long-term action plans to grow sales with major Military/Defense customers and be the liaison between sales and operations.
- Manage key group of select customers in the Military/Defense industry as well as pursue further business opportunities with those customers.
- Keep company management informed of changes and trends affecting the customers’ business.
- Assists manufacturing for defining how parts and assemblies will be manufactured to best meet customers’ requirements.
- Prepares detailed sales estimates including labor and material requirements.
- Communicates written proposals to customers.
- Communicates with management and customers regarding shipment activity related to key projects.
- Develops, uses, and maintains estimating, delivery and project reports.
- Responsible to assure incoming customer orders are properly reviewed, entered and acknowledged for consistency with proposal terms when received.
- Military/Defense contracting company experience
- Ten years, experience working in a metal fabrication environment with demonstrated knowledge of metal fabrication processes.
- Five years’ experience in customer service, sales or other positions involving customer relationships.
- Knowledge of make versus buy analysis
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and (ERP) systems
- Blue print reading, ability to view drawings in AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Excellent communication skills at various levels within an organization.
This position offers a competitive salary, plus bonus, along with a comprehensive benefit package which includes, health/dental/vision insurance and 401K contributions.
Restaurant Managers And Team Members-Green Bay
We are having a hiring fair Tuesday, August 15th from 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Come join us and meet our awesome team. Can't make it in on Tuesday? Please submit your application through this ad.
You're awesome. You make an impression wherever you go. You don't want to work at just any restaurant, you want to work with a restaurant that will develop you, nourish and inspire you, and provide a fun atmosphere that will make it fun to go to work every day.
- Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome
- Take guests' food orders and handle cash and credit transactions
- Know our menu inside and out to answer any guest questions
- Serve our Real Food to guests and respond to any requests
- Prepare food items quickly and accurately; this could include preparing noodle dishes, appetizers, salads and sandwiches
- Ensure the restaurant is always clean and welcoming for guests
- Handle guest concerns and complaints in a friendly way
- Work with your team to prepare the restaurant for each shift
- Position may include cook, cashier and/or server responsibilities
- Desire to surprise each guest with the experience
- Love working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Dependable, strong work ethic
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 16 years of age
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!