Greenacres Job Description Sample
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Accountant - Staff Accountant
This position supports the Controller in the daily functions of the Finance and Accounting department for the Praesum Healthcare and all Affiliates.
BS in Accounting/Finance required.
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in basic accounting preferably in the healthcare industry.
Individual must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Knowledge of the Principles and Practices of the discipline.
Basic knowledge of GAAP and GAAS as pertains to annual health care financial audits.
Demonstrates Proficiency in Communication & Written skills.
Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding Patient Confidentiality laws.
Knowledge of Drug-Free Workplace Policies.
Knowledge of Workplace Violence.
Advanced knowledge in excel
Prefer great plains accounting software.
1. Prepares financial statements in accordance with all applicable accounting policies.
2. Prepare and enter journal entries
3. Assists in balancing general ledger accounts by running reports, proof reading, preparing summaries, cost information or other reports for use in preparing financial statements.
4. Ensures all reports and information are accurate through the use of checks and balances.
5. Safeguards assets, (fixed assets, cash, accounts receivable) through effective methods, departmental policies and established controls.
6. Maintains a running knowledge of the company’s assets and debts.
7. Communicates potential problems to management personnel.
8. Bank reconciliation.
9. Attends in-service training and seminars and participates in other educational activities as required.
10. Prepare prepaid assets and accrued expense schedules
11. Maintain Fixed Asset schedules
12. Prepare daily cash report in excel
13. Reconcile intercompany general ledger accounts
14. Files and maintains clerical records as back up for transactions performed.
15. Ensures financial reporting deadlines are met in a timely fashion
16. Ensures patient confidentiality in compliance with 42CFR, Part 2 and Sunrise Detoxification Center’s privacy policies, procedures and practices as required by federal and state law in accordance with general principle of professionalism as a health care provider.
17. May access protected health information (PHI) and other patient information only to the extent that is necessary to complete their assigned job functions and may only share such information with those who have a need to know specific patient information to complete their job functions/responsibilities.
18. Interacts with fellow team members in a respectful professional manner.
19. Other duties as required.
Eastern Metal Supply is a distributor of custom and standard aluminum extrusions and sheet products. With over 25 years in the metals industry, we have earned a reputation throughout the United States as a first-class supplier of quality aluminum products based upon the principles of service and quality
We are currently seeking a highly energetic and motivated supervisor to oversee our distribution center, either in Lake Worth or West Palm Beach.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supervise an operation pertaining to shipping, order fulfillment, replenishment and receiving
- Assign tasks to employees and ensure tasks are completed in a timely, productive and quality manner
- Order and monitor supplies
- Comply with OSHA regulations
- Establish operational goals for department to maximize team performance
- Maintain a clean, safe and positive work environment
- Evaluate, write and conduct employee evaluations
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent and strong warehouse/distribution management experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a management or supervisory role
- Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift. This is not a rotating shift but candidate must be willing to work either shift assigned
- Ability to think on your feet and accomplish tasks that are not always of a routine manner that serve in the best interest of the company
- Not afraid to get involved and take a hands on approach when necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Ability to lead and coach people, to create a team approach and to hold employees accountable in a a fair and consistent manner.
Only candidates submitting salary history and supervisory experience will be considered
Eastern Metal Supply offers a very competitive compensation package including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance and LTD
- 401k with company match
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation time
We are a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Accounting Support Clerk
- Manage online homeowner portal registration, providing customer support to clients registering for the first time or those wishing to make one-time ACH payments.
- Supporting the estoppel department by logging all estoppels in CINC and acting as relief coverage for department representatives.
- Coordinating all official records requests for association documents
- Acting as transition coordinator for incoming and outgoing associations (coordinating the transfer of records and books)
- Assisting Accounts Receivable Department with day-to-day tasks (late letter processing, updating owner status in CINC, etc.)
- Assisting Accounts Payable Department by indexing/coding incoming invoices for processing and payment
- Data entry processing.
Minimum of 2 years clerical/administrative experience
Experience in Finance/Accounting a plus, but not required
Advanced PC skills (MS Office)
Experience with CINC strongly preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive employee benefit plans; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account, 401k
- Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Business Development Referral Bonus
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.
A restaurant manager is responsible for the development of their team by providing strong, positive leadership. They are responsible to deliver a great guest experience using an operational excellence model. They are responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant according to Dunkin Donuts standards, franchisee standards and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Travel Speech Language Pathologist - School Speech-Language Pathology
This position may be 100% leadership, oversight and mentoring CFs or it may be a mix of treating a K-22 student population. It is a 1.0 FTE, full time position for the remainder of the 2017 - 2018 school year. As a mentor you will help clinicians independently chart their career journey, prepare to experience success and overcome challenges and roadblocks.
Supplemental Health Care is the company school professionals trust. With industry leading year round pay, benefits and 24-hour support. We provide support for a lifestyle - not just a single assignment.
Let us help with questions about housing, licensure or how to grow your career as a travel therapist.
-ASHA SLP CCC - FL License
Prior work history and references
5 years experience, with 3 years most recent in schools
Hospitality Director @ Chick-Fil-A Lake Worth South
Why does this role exist?
The Hospitality Director is primarily responsible for delivering a “REMARK”able experience for all guests who dine at our Chick-fil-A and coaching the behaviors of all Directors in Training/Shift Managers/Certified Trainers/Team Members who work in on the Front Counter or the dining room. The Hospitality Director is an active member of the director leadership team, whose primary role is to ensure the front of the house team is contributing to the success of the overall business.
What exactly should this person accomplish? How do we measure what great performance looks like?
We will know the Hospitality Director is successful upon attaining the following:
- Attentive & Courteous > 79%
- Cleanliness >78%
- Level of Personalized Service > 75%
- ROE Customer Environment > 95%
Key Responsibilities and Disciplines
What responsibilities and leading disciplines will drive the key outcomes?
- Co-creates with Director Team for the long-term vision for sales growth and profitability
- Leading and overseeing the coordination of all aspects of front of the house operations
- Ensures customer’s first and satisfaction mentality at all times
- Engages in immediate problem resolution and short-term plans to correct critical issues
- Drives financial performance and provides feedback to the kitchen and suggests operational actions required to achieve financial targets
- Promotes unity among all team members and leadership through effective and timely communication of vision, weekly events, key elements of business plan, etc.
- Meets weekly with the Director Team to strategize on how to move the front of the house forward
- Shepherds the responsibility of leading and training a Director in Training to help excel them to the next level
- Speaks with one voice to create unity amongst the front of the house team
- Maintains a level of cleanliness in the dining room and front counter that our Chick-fil-A guests have come to expect
- Creates the schedule for all front counter and dining room shift managers, certified trainers, and team members
- Coordinates with the HR/Training director to determine the needs of training in the front counter and dining room
- Responsible for maintaining all equipment in his/her area and ensures all equipment is in the process of being fixed within 24 hours of being aware of the situation
- Manages and executes the inputting, condiments, and delivery of all catering orders
What other responsibilities are, while not critical to this role’s key outcomes, necessary for the success of the business and leadership team?
- Heart to SERVE the team!
- Complete the schedule for all Front of the House Team Members
- Completing the End of the Month Inventory Counts for his/her section
- Ensures proper amounts of front of the house products are ordered on the truck
- Responsible for recruiting and filling their position before they can be promoted forward
- Maintains healthy relationships with all levels of leadership
- Coaches and mentors team members to aspire to live out the restaurant’s core values and mission statement
- Ability to speak and communicate intelligently about processes, best practices, and the business
- Serves as the main point-of-contact for shift leaders and willingly works to SERVE them
- Servant leader, team oriented, with a passion for people and to deliver top-notch service
- Well organized with excellent verbal, written, and electronic communications skills
- Must possess the ability to drive and manage change consistently
- Role model for people to look up to and aspire to be like
- Bachelors degree or at least 2 years of solid quick service leadership experience
Sr. Unified Communications/Telephony Engineer
11272 - Senior Unified CommunicationsTelephony Engineer - Palm Beach, FL Start Date ASAP Type Temporary Project Estimated Duration 12 months with possible extension.
Onsite On location at the Clientrsquos site 100 of the time.
No telecommuting or remote work.
Description Our Client, a government agency, is looking to hire a Senior Unified Communications Telephony Engineer in Palm Beach, FL.
Responsibilities bull Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework bull Perform network modelling, analysis, and planning bull Develop technology roadmaps bull Write functional requirements specifications documents bull Oversee the installation process and may occasionally participate in it bull Test the system to ensure it is working as anticipated bull Make modifications to existing Nortel system based upon new equipment or changes in technology bull Troubleshoot problems in order to identify their source and quickly resolve them bull Recommend different types of hardware and software to be used with the SIP network they design bull Perform research in order to identify new equipment and applications that would be compatible with a given network bull Modify plans (documents) as needed in order to stay within the budget established by the company bull Review documentation updates and shares with support teams as required bull Provide support for full suite Unified Communications technologies (CUCM, CVP, IPIVR, UCCE and UCCX) bull Troubleshoot and configure for Cisco Customer Voice Portal V8.x, V9.x and 10.x as well as associated VOIP technologies and platforms to include Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS), Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML), Aggregation Services Routers (ASR), Text to Speech (TTS), etc.
Requirements bull Experience with Enterprise IP Telephony IP Contact Center in a large scale production environment (6+ years) bull Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager V8.x, 9.x and 10.x or Avaya equivalent bull Knowledge of H.323 protocols and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) bull Knowledge of Cisco Voice XML Gateways bull Experience in troubleshooting and configuration for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (V8.x, V9.x, and 10.x) and Express (v8.x and 9.x) as well as associated technologies (Contact Recording, Cisco Agent Desktop, Reporting, etc) bull Experience troubleshooting and developing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Express scripting bull Knowledge of Cisco Unified Voice Portal and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IPIVR)(preferred) bull Bachelorrsquos degree or equivalent experience.
bull Gain experience in the company where employees can make a difference by protecting their community and individuals bull Work with best in breed cutting edge technologies with top-tier support contracts bull Enjoy working in a strong and fast pace enterprise environment, which is also professional and nurturing bull Work with a team of intelligent professionals who genuinely aim for a drama-free work place bull Get extra perks, such as flexible schedule if your role accommodates for that bull Benefit from multiple projects extensions and an opportunity to apply full time after your contract is successfully completed bull Receive support and advice from Vitaver consultants who are already working at our Clientrsquos site bull Get extra cash by participating in Vitaver Successful Completion Bonus Program httpwww.vitaver.comwhy-ussuccessful-completion-bonus.html bull Always get paid in full and on time.
If this job is not for you, earn a 2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us.
Vitaver Referral Program httpwww.vitaver.comlooking-for-a-jobreferral-bonus.html is one of the most generous on the market!
Cisco Unified Communications Manager, CUCM, Avaya, SIP, PBX
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Marine Connection – West Palm Beach, FL
We are looking for a digital marketing person who prides him or herself on minimal errors and is meticulously detail-orientated. We are seeking an “out-of-the-box” thinker with a keen eye for creativity and the ability to accept constructive criticism and feedback.
We already have a graphic designer on staff. We are looking for a super star to complete our marketing team.
The candidate must be knowledgeable about all aspects of digital marketing and must be a highly active user on at least one social media platform with the understanding necessary to grow reach and engagement across multiple platforms.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Manage art and copywriting professionals (outsourcing where needed, we have an inhouse designer)
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Strong project management skills
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Health Care Insurance
- IRA program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation
Customer Service And Sales Professional
Specialty retail store and uniform dealer for local government agencies, not open to the general public.
We are seeking mature, professional and self motivated customer service minded individuals with a strong background in office work and retail. Must have excellent phone etiquette and communication skills and the ability to multi task.
We offer a laid back, fun and upbeat work place. Please bring a good attitute, a smile and willingness to learn. We work with first responders and government agencies. Those not comfortable around law enforcement need not apply. All applicants subject to crimimal background check.
We are Interviewing for 1 Part-time and 1 full time position. Applicant must have reliable transportation.
Hours are 9:30am - 6:pm and may be flexible. We are open Monday-Friday but might require an occasional Saturday a few times a year. We are closed weekends and all major holidays.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!