Greens Tier Job Description Sample
Greens Superintendent Assistant
Tax Preparer Store Operations- Greens Rd. 15809
End User Support Technician Tier 2/3
Branch Manager Tier 3
Tier 3 Software Support Engineer
Helpdesk Support - Tier 2 Services
Job Title: Help Desk Support Tier-2 Services
Job Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
The RNEC provides Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) Services, Cybersecurity, and Computer Network Defense to the tenants on the installation. The C4IM Services List defines Army baseline enterprise and mission information technology services provided and/or supported by the RNEC.
The RNEC supports multiple Major Army Commands with diverse missions in a multi-service environment. It defends the network while providing transparent integration and delivery of DoDIN-A information technology services and capabilities in support of battle command for all operating and generating forces assigned to APG.
- The Contractor shall be proficient in Microsoft Workstation Operating System platforms and, Microsoft Office applications current and future inventory as approved by DISA and other standard systems and software used by customers. The Contractor shall possess knowledge of current Windows Server operating systems and future versions that may be deployed during contract period.
- Perform tasks related to the implementation, administration, and support of Microsoft’s Windows operating system, including installation, software distribution, and implementation on client systems supported by the NEC.
- Provide support for the Microsoft Outlook (Current Version) e-mail users.
- Provide troubleshooting support for software and hardware.
- Resolve and document problems when installing and upgrading systems and software.
- Provide support for the administration of remote access systems.
- Provide troubleshooting and installation support for Tandberg desktop Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems.
- Provide troubleshooting and installation support for Nortel and Cisco VOIP desktop instruments.
- Support the implementation and adjudication of Cybersecurity and security directives as promulgated by the Department of the Army Cybersecurity Directorate, CIO G6
- Recommend methods to improve RNEC operations.
Education and Certifications:
- CompTIA Security+ baseline required. Full CE certification required.
- MS Desktop Support Technician or equivalent certification required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Hands-on experience and training on the most recent version of Microsoft Operating System, Microsoft Office applications (Current Versions), and other common desktop applications such as Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Forms, Tumbleweed, etc.; ability to quickly learn unique GOTS applications.
- Excellent customer service skills; project a positive image and professional manner at all times; ability to work within the confines of a set time schedule.
- Knowledge and experience communicating desktop support concepts to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k)with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year
Tier 3 Software Support Engineer
Staff RN Resource Pool Float Opt Tier 1 - Critical Care *Additional Resource Pool Shift Premium*
Tier II Help Desk Support
Tier 2, Tier 3, IT Helpdesk Support
We are hiring for higher levels of support that would join our Reinforcement Team
About the IT Support Team
Our support team is broken down into two main groups. The first tier is our first responders, tasked with receiving all support requests and promptly handling them. At times, the requests received are too complicated for the first responders and require more technical troubleshooting. When this occurs, the tasks are handed off to our reinforcements group. The support specialist role is a member of the reinforcements group and spends 70% of the day working on the most complex support issues and 30% of the day mentoring the technical team members from the first tier.
Common issues that you will work on include server, network, virtualization, and storage troubleshooting. You will work on problems that may be intermittent and difficult to resolve.
This role is for you if:
- You want to work for a company that listens to its staff and continues to work toward being a Great Place To Work
- You want to work somewhere fun with helpful co-workers and accessible leaders and managers.
- You love Helping People Accomplish More through supporting IT systems.
- You are comfortable and capable of troubleshooting and solving almost any complex issue that may affect a small to medium-sized business
- You’d rather spend most of your time on challenging issues rather than common day to day IT support requests
- You’d like to reduce the amount of time you spend being the initial handler of support requests. You no longer want to be on the front lines of support calls.
- You’d like to spend a part of your day mentoring others with less experience
- You’d like to be surrounded by team members that you can learn from and collaborate with
- You want to work in a role that consistently provides you with the ability to go home on time
- You are interested in working in a company that encourages and helps you increase your skillsets and continue your education through training and certification assistance.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Strong passion for working with information technologies
- Ability to diagnose and fix complex hardware and software issues for desktops, servers, cloud services, and networks.
- Two years experience providing IT services to businesses working for an MSP or five years with a single organization help desk (or the equivalent through self-study and individual projects)
- Candidate must live or be willing to relocation within a 45-minute commute of the office from which they will be working so that they can experience a high quality of life by not sitting in traffic too often
Nice to Haves:
- Certifications such as A+, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CNE, CCNA are a plus but not required.
- Degrees in Information Systems or similar
Benefits of working at Miles Technologies:
- Work within a great company culture. We are a top finisher in Philly’s Best Places to Work 6 years running.
- Stocked fridge and kitchen. Enjoy healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day.
- Fun and Friendly working enviroment
- Full schedule of optional educational courses in Miles University - everything from technical to communications to leadership.
- Proactively build your career - with help from your manager, set the path you would like to take - and then do it!
- Gain incredible experience working with numerous technologies and businesses in all industries.
- Health / Dental / Vision / Tuition Assistance / 401K with employer match
- For the Lumberton location: Indoor basketball, pickleball & volleyball court, ping pong, skeeball, bubble hockey, pool tables and a spacious cafeteria with Free Food
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!