Greensboro Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We've got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Physical Therapist Travel Job - Master's Degree Required
Provide expert therapy to patients with injuries and/or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners and help facilities nationwide bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies. Choose your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination and enjoy 13 week assignments and longer.
- Doctoral or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a \"permanent\" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you!
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other PT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, outpatient, physical therapy, rehab, therapist assistant
Seasonal Retail Cosmetics/Fragrances Associate, Part Time: The Crossroads Mall
Love helping others find their inner beauty and build their confidence with amazing beauty products from the hottest brands? At Macy’s Beauty, it’s how we make magic, and it’s exactly what you’ll be doing as part of our Beauty team. ... More »
Develop your artistic side, create customized regimes and unique, beautiful looks from top beauty brands. You’ll run the business like it’s your own – but with the backing of America’s premier omnichannel retailer. Talk about the best of both worlds!
Get top-notch paid training on our product lines as well as learn about new technology, trends, and techniques in the constantly evolving world of beauty. Get exclusive perks including samples of all kinds of amazing products and a regular product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size products (we call it “gratis,” and you’re going to love it.)
Find your perfect look helping others find theirs – explore beauty careers in retail and join our beauty team.
Dedicated Truck Driver - RS
Here's a GREATopportunity to join one of America's premier transportation leaders and to help serve our dedicated customer.
Drivers on this account must live within 60 mile radius from the Averitt location.
This full-time dedicated position entails:
- Deliver finished goods to distribution centers and pick up raw materials for our dedicated customer.
- Drivers on this account travel in modern, well-maintained equipmentwhile running within CO, TX, GA, NC, SC, OH, IN, MI, IL, WI, MN, NE, KS and MO.
-Starting pay of 40.5 cpm
- No Canada or NY runs
- Drivers on this account average 2,267 miles/ week
- Pulling reefer trailers the majority of the time
- Driver can take truck home on weekend (bobtail)
- You'll enjoy being home EVERY WEEK to what matters most- your family!
Check out these additional benefits of being an Averitt Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 yr verifiable tractor trailer exp within the past 3 yrs
- Drivers must have a Class A CDL
- No convictions for Reckless Driving w/in the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI or DWI w/in the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation w/in the past 5 years
- No serious violations w/in previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following to closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
- No more than 2 moving violations w/in the past 3 years
- Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
- Count freight
- Complete fuel tickets
- Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
- Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
- Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
- Regular predictable attendance
- Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon -Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Tax Professional - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Class A Truck Drivers - Excellent Benefits!
Test drive carriers before you decide.
We're a placement service for truck drivers. Working with us, you can road test different carriers and find one that's best for you. Once you and the carrier agree, you can then transfer to become their direct employee.
Let us place you in a full-time, part-time, or lease-to-hire driving job today.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES
Most locations have NO OTR
Bonuses for safety, performance, and referrals
Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
CDL Class A
23+ years of age
1 year verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Atlanta Drivers > 18 months verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Current DOT Medical Card
No combination of more than 3 moving violations / accidents within the past 3 years
No DUI, DWI if the conviction date was within the past 7 years
Positive customer service attitude
Must agree to a full background check
Let INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES place you in YOUR driving career today! Drive4Innovative.com
INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES HAS BEEN THE PREMIER CDL DRIVER STAFFING COMPANY ACROSS SIX SOUTHEAST MARKETS SINCE 1995
Where can you go to "road-test" a potential employer and feel more confident your new job and work environment will be all you expected? INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES! Our commitment to safety and building solid working relationships with both drivers and customers has allowed us to earn an unmatched reputation in the industry. Immediate employment opportunities are available for lease-to-hire, full time or part time opportunities.
Business Development Coordinator- Inside Sales
Cogent Analytics is a growing, Professional Service Company, headquartered in Greensboro, NC. We are an experienced integrity-driven firm in the Business Consulting arena, that helps small and mid-sized businesses reach their full potential. Due to our continuing growth, we are expanding our Business Development Team, and are looking for experienced, motivated Sales professionals who are looking for an amazing opportunity to build a lasting career. We offer a competitive hourly wage and an aggressive performance-based compensation package. First year earning potential of $45,000+. Plus, we offer a robust benefits package including 80% paid medical (for the employee), dental and, vision. Additionally, a PTO package is provided. Looking for Experienced Sales Professionals with a minimum of 3 years Sales experience.
Sales/Business Development Coordinator
*Engage business owners to set first point-of-contact for the Regional VP of Sales.
*Manage client relationships and schedule appropriate follow-up with the "C Suite".
*Exhibit a professional attitude in dealing with clients and team members.
*Work with a team of dedicated professionals to meet and exceed goals on a daily and weekly basis.
*Maintaining clear records in our CRM system to effectively drive performance within the team.
*Be prepared to excel in initial training and continuing educational efforts.
An Ideal Candidate will:
*Exhibit strong leadership attributes and a desire to succeed.
*Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*Bring an exceptional level of professionalism to the Cogent Brand.
*Possess above-average closing skills.
*Respond positively to a high-pressure environment.
*Be willing to be a valued and valuable part of a team.
*Be self-motivated and possess a strong desire to build a successful career.
*Be available to work a consistent 40-hour week, and be dependable on a daily basis.
CDL A Student Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!