Grinder Carbon Plant Job Description Sample
Certified 6G Tig/Stick Pipe Welders W Stainless & Carbon Exp
Seeking certified 6G TIG/Stick pipe welders w Stainless and Carbon Steel experience for an industrial site in SOUTH CAROLINA.
MUST be able to start immediately!
Salary is $28/hr and $60per day per diem. 84 hours per week for 3 weeks.
Several Bonuses Available(up to $1800 total)
A verifiable past reference of your experience is required when you apply for this position.
*Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
*Minimum 7+ year’s verifiable experience
*US citizenship or be authorized to work in US
*Must be able to speak and understand english
*Must have basic hand and power tools expected
*Must have all basic PPE
*Must have reliable transportation
*Must be dependable
*Ability to work without direct supervision
BASIC WELDER JOB DUTIES
•Installs, maintains, and/or troubleshoots
•Demonstrates ability to work without direct supervision
•Cleans and maintains job site, tools, etc
•Consistently follows workplace safety procedures
•Participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related safety functions
•Immediately identifies, corrects, and/or reports any unsafe conditions, or incidents in a timely manner
3Rd Shift Carbon Block Maufacturing - Saw Operations
3rd SHIFT CARBON BLOCK MANUFACTURING OPERATOR
In compliance with established procedures and training, perform various production tasks and saw cutting operations. We are looking for an individual who would like to apply themselves and advance with a rapidly growing company. Benefits will be discussed during interview process.
- Hours 10:30PM - 7:00 AM
- Saw cutting
- Adhere to and perform the required QC procedures.
- Troubleshoot common production issues.
- Perform equipment setup and start up following established operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot equipment based on established parameters.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Local Candidates ONLY
- $11.00 / hour starting pay
- $1.00 / hour shift differential Pay
- Can start immediately
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Drug Free Workplace
- Must Pass Background, Criminal, and Financial Check
- Health, Dental, and Vision after 30 full days of employment
- 401K available upon start date. Includes employer match
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. All employees are expected to provide assistance and support to other functions as needed to meet the company's goals and objectives.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years working in a manufacturing / assembly environment preferred.
- Proven ability to read, comprehend, and follow technical work instructions in English
- Mature individual
- Clear English communication skills verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and meet production deadlines.
- Must pick up on procedures quickly.Physical
- Standing for long periods, walking, lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Wear all appropriate Personal Protection Equipment for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Mig/Tig Welders Needed - Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel Experience
We are seeking Mig Welders for a Machine Shop/Manufacturer in south OKC!
Qualified candidates must have experience with MIG or TIG or both, and be able to weld Carbon Steel and/or Stainless Steel.
Pay based on experience and weld test results.
- 1ST SHIFT - Mon- Fri 6 am- 2:30 pm
- 2ND SHIFT - Mon- Fri 1 PM - 10 PM
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Yard Drivers Needed! - Leesport - Port Carbon
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
About Ashley Distribution
Ashley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world.
Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driver, class a driving, company driver, company driver solo, company owner, otr driving, regional driving route, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
RN - Hospice, Glen Carbon - PRN
Role Purpose: Under general supervision, provides professional nursing care to patients within the home setting which includes assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, delegating and monitoring tasks assigned to other members of the care team in accordance with professional nursing standards. Works in urban or rural areas according to distribution of staff and patients. Responsible for the delivery of age appropriate care for assigned neonatal, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients with a wide variety of medical surgical conditions.
* Performs patient assessments including: biophysical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and age appropriate needs of the patients, including the assessment of nutrition, pain management, and signs/symptoms of abuse or neglect in order to develop, evaluate and modify patient's plan of care.
In conjunction with other disciplines, develops a realistic, comprehensive patient family educational plan, using appropriate resources and methods of instruction and provides patient/family health teaching.
In coordination with Clinical Supervisor, assures policies, practices and procedures are followed. Meets or exceeds established productivity standard while maintaining quality patient care.
Performs documentation, including the processing of physician orders, in accordance with Home Care policies and procedures. Monitors and evaluates delivery of nursing care given by team members based on patient needs and professional judgment.
Collaborates with physicians and other health care professionals regarding patient care. Identifies need to change plan(s) of care and facilitates the process using electronic health record as appropriate.
Obtains authorizations for visits as appropriate, ensures every visit is reimbursed. Contacts payor case managers as appropriate to discuss plan of care and facilitate authorization for plan of care. Performs ongoing chart review on case load with attention to: a) Accurateness of 485, re-certifications, verbal orders for changes in Plan of Care. b) Assuring every visit performed is within assigned frequency. c) Assures that overall documentation supports coverage of service as defined by regulation or payor. Reports to supervisor when needed.
Completes OASIS documentation timely and accurately with prompt response to supervisors request for corrections.
Demonstrates skill and accuracy with use of electronic health record system.
Completes annual competency requirements satisfactorily.
Performs case management & collaborates with other health care providers & delivers results for positive clinical & financial outcomes.
Performs other duties as assigned_._## Qualifications
* RN Associate's Degree required
Current Illinois RN license
Valid Driver's license * 1+ years of experience required as an RN
* Bachelor's degree in nursing
Current MO RN license
Acute care experience strongly preferred * 1+ years of Home Health or Hospice experience strongly preferred
About SSM Health at Home SSM Health at Home offers highly skilled and experienced caregivers to help patients through difficult times. Services include extended at-home care, help managing pain or special support during terminal illnesses. SSM Health at Home is located in Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma. ## Contact Email
- External Jeloni.Hall@ssmhealth.com
Organization:* SSM Health at Home
Primary Location:* Illinois-Glen Carbon-SSM Health at Home Hospice
- Work Locations:* SSM Health at Home Hospice
- Illinois (0114.23) 20 Junction Drive West Glen Carbon, 62034 Job: Nursing
- Req ID:* 17016435
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver - Carbon
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
• When you have the right partner, it makes a difference.
• Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference.
• We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles.
• This translates to higher earnings we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start.
• You ll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road.
• Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home.
• Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado.
Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
• Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program.
• It s never been easier to be your own boss.
• Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments.
• Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Associated topics: cdl a operator, contractor, own truck, own your own, own your own truck, owner operator driver, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driver, solo driving
OT - Occupational Therapist In Rawlins - Carbon County, WY
- Location: Rawlins, WY
- Setting: SNF UNIT
- Employment Type:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Provide skilled Occupational Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintain patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Occupational Therapy and have valid NBCOT certification. (National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy).
- Current license as an Occupational Therapist in the state of practice as required.
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: OT - Occupational Therapist for a SNF UNIT, near Rawlins- Carbon County, WY. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Occupational Therapist/OT to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this OT/Occupational Therapist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated- Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Account Manager Carbon Flat Rolled Memphis
This position manages the overall sales and marketing effort for a flat roll steel service center within an assigned territory.
The incumbent utilizes frequent, direct face-to-face contact and a consultative sales approach to insure satisfaction of customer needs and confidence in our overall capabilities. The Account Manager uses every customer contact to identify selling opportunities, selects those that are most desirable, and assertively acts upon the opportunities that offer maximum potential and/or profit. The incumbent must develop new accounts and maintain strong working relationships with established, loyal customers. In addition, this position is responsible
Student Class A CDL Truck Driver Get Your Cdl-A - Glen Carbon
Start Your Career The Right Way Don t Choose Between Pay, Miles, And Hometime.
Get Em All.
This Is One Class A CDL Truck Driver Job That Doesn t Hold Back.
• At Hogan, our truck driver jobs give recent Class A CDL grads the experience and miles you need.
• And we do that without shorting you on the rest.
• Another thing that makes our Class A CDL driver jobs stand out is our large number of Dedicated routes open to recent Class A CDL grads.
• Develop strong relationships with our fleet managers and give your trucking career the best start possible.
Fair Pay No Matter Your Experience Level.
• At most carriers, when times are hard and there aren t enough miles to go around, student drivers are the first ones to suffer.
• At Hogan, because of our size, there s always enough freight.
• So much so that we re willing to put student drivers on dedicated routes.
• Get paid what you deserve, not what the industry says you should receive.
Truck Driver Freedom Depends on Choice.
One of our greatest strengths is our range of options for student drivers.
If you want to stay close to home, our Dedicated and Regional runs are perfect for you.
Hogan Gets You Home When You Need to Be.
• If you ask our drivers what Hogan does better than any other carrier they ve worked with, they ll say Hometime .
• As a family-owned network of companies, we understand that drivers need to get home often.
• Too many carriers act like they own drivers lives.
• We are not like that.
You re Covered, On The Road And Off.
• Our truck drivers tend to stay with us for a long time.
• One of the reasons they do so, apart from their strong relationships with dispatchers, is our benefits package.
• It proves that we view truck drivers as long-term partners.
With us, you can expect:
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, company driver solo, company driving solo, company driving team, company over the road, company truck driving, dedicated truck driving, otr company, over the road driving
Asst Store MGR In Carbon Hill, AL
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: The Assistant Store Manager helps maintain a clean, well-organized store with a customer-first focus. At the direction and delegation of the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager assists with supervision of store employees, management and presentation of merchandise, completion of paperwork, and preparation of deposits. The Assistant Store Manager also performs stocking and cashiering functions, and performs other duties as necessary to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets and reducing losses. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provide superior customer service leadership; greet and assist customers, and operate cash register and scanner to itemize the customer’s purchase.
Open and close the store a minimum of two days per week.
Assist Store Manager with scheduling employees, providing adequate training for employees, conducting safety meetings, and ensuring employee compliance with company policies and procedures.
Follow company work processes to manage merchandise, including receiving, unpacking, stocking, restocking and rotating merchandise on shelves and building merchandise displays.
Assist in maintaining accurate inventory levels by controlling damages, markdowns, scanning, paperwork, and facility controls.
Assist in implementation and maintenance of planograms; ensure merchandise is presented according to established practices and Store Manager direction.
Assist in ensuring financial integrity of the store through strict cashier accountability, key control, adherences to company security practices and cash control procedures; authorize and sign for refunds and overrides, count register tills, and deposit money in bank.
Assist with management of the store in the Store Manager’s absence. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations.
Good organization skills with attention to detail.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Ability to perform cash register functions and generate reports.
Knowledge of cash, facility, and safety control policies and practices.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Ability to drive own vehicle to the bank to deposit money. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
One year of experience in a retail environment and six months supervisory experience preferred. WORKING CONDITIONS:
Frequent walking and standing
Frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks; which may also require the ability to push and/or pull rolltainers for stocking merchandise
Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as handheld scanners, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, U-boats (six-wheel carts), and rolltainers
Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds
Occasional climbing (using step ladder) up to heights of six feet
Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level
Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
Occasional or regular driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and travel to other Dollar General stores. Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Requisition ID: 2016-114337 Street: 31366 NE 1ST AVE External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!