Grinder Chipper I Job Description Sample
Chipper Truck Driver
Class A or B CDL holder required Tree Experience is a plus
Manual Gear Grinder / Spline Grinder / Broach Grinder
Manual Spline Grinder / Gear Grinder / Broach Grinder
Experienced Machinist Required
2 + years machining experience with MANUAL Spline Grind machine
Must be able to produce components to specifications from blueprints and ensure proper dimensions of finished product and design requirements.
Proficient in the use of calipers and micrometers, Gage Blocks, etc.
Must be able to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
Ability to organize and manage multiple assignments with special attention to accuracy & detail.
MUST BE RELIABLE, Work well with others, self-motivated, team oriented and a problem solver
Strong mechanical aptitude required
Machine assembly experience a plus
We are a full service Machine and Tooling Manufacturer located in Warren, MI
Please send resume to ISI-HelpWanted@live.com
Labor - Carbide Grinder
We are seeking an experienced or trainee candidate that will be grinding hot and cold rolled steel as well as providing painting support in the metal shop department. This position is located in the City of Caro, MI.
Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions
Must have knowledge of calipers and measurement
Must be able to read drawings and decimal standards
Knowledge of hot and cold rolled steel
Must be able to lift 45 lbs and up
Carbide grinding on the following machines. Centerless, I.D-O.D., Surface, Blanchard, CNC O.D., CNC Surface
Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Able to work with a team
Our products and services are produced with the highest quality and customer service standards available. We are an innovative, aggressive partner in today’s competitive business climate with continuous focus on Value, Quality, and Delivery standards second to none. The Customer is our only reason for being here. Our entire staff looks forward to welcoming the challenge of becoming The Best with you.
Examines and feels surface of metal to detect defects such as dents, scratches, or breaks in metal or weld.
Use variety of methods, abrasives and tools to grind and polish materials to meet blue print and/or industry specifications. Example: grind and polish flat parts to produce uniform finish, grind and polish welds to produce desired radius and finish. Use tape or other materials to cover areas that do not require blasted finish.
Direct blast of abrasive laden compressed air from a nozzle against metal object to remove discoloration and provide an even finish for stainless steel parts. Smoothes surface of item to specified finish.
Use forklift to move parts to and from fabrication shop and blast area.
Benefit package offered after direct hire.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Pre employment drug screen.
Lift to 50# on occasion.
Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with Air Industries to hire for a Centerless Grinder position in Garden Grove, Ca. We are looking for 10+ candidates who are experienced and reliable.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Working from production orders, setting-up and running of centerless grind machinery.
- Select and place abrasive grind wheel; change pressure wheel to achieve required outcome.
- Manually manipulate part against abrasive belt to remove surface irregularities, blend contours and surfaces, impart required surface finish to very small tolerances.
- Check parts to close tolerance using micrometers, calipers, radius gauges, templates and/or other gauges.
- Detect and report improper operation and unusual conditions to proper supervision. Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Perform a variety of other tasks of equal or lesser complexity as assigned by supervisor.
Rate: $16-21/hr (DOE)
Shift: First shift: 6 am to 2:30 pm. (Monday- Friday)
Volt is an Equal opportunity employer
For immediate consideration please contact Amanda Bonilla at 657-205-3056. Thank you!!!
Blanchard Grinder Operator
The Randolph Tool Co. is a leading diversified international company specializing in the manufacturing of Industrial Knives for the Tubing and Textile industries as well as Precision and General CNC Machining. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Randolph Tool combines unparalleled experience and capabilities across all industries. By collaborating with our customers, we help them become the best business they can be.
Applications being taken for a Blanchard grinding position. Experience a plus. Good benefits.
Blanchard Grinder/Blanchard Grinder Apprentice
1) Sets up and operates Blanchard grinding machines with vertical spindle and rotating table to grind flat surfaces of metal work-piece, such as steel plate, fabrications, castings and machine parts, usually for limited runs, analyzing specifications and selecting segments (tooling) according to knowledge of grinding procedures: Studies blueprint to visualize grinding to be done and plans sequence of operations.
We're currently looking for experienced candidates on finishing, grinding, polishing of aluminum, stainless and brass.
-Temp to hire position.
Machinist- Precision Grinder
CYLINDRICAL & CENTERLESS GRINDERS NEEDED!!
- Grind external or internal cylindrical tapered surfaces.
- Hold close tolerance grinds between centers.
- Observe machine operations to detect problems; make necessary adjustments
- Rough and finish flat, cylindrical, and conical surfaces.
- Read and interpret charts, drawings, and blueprints.
- Determine product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be ground.
- Determine grinding speeds, feed rates, holding fixtures, and grinding wheels to be used.
- Mount grinding wheel.
- Dress wheel according to specifications.
- Utilize micrometers, calipers, dial bore gauges, and preset gauges.
- Adjust air cylinders and settings stops to set traverse lengths and feed arm strokes.
- Use proper wheel guards on all grinding machines, brush/spray lubricating compounds on workpieces, and direct flow of coolant against tools and workpieces.
Qualified candidates should call Shantele Taylor at HireCall to schedule an interview, 918.933.5555 .
Contact your local HireCall office or apply online at www.hirecall.com.
Lathe Operator - Lapping / Surface Grinder
We are seeking a Lathe Operator, and Lapping / Surface Grinder to join our team! You will operate variety of machines and mechanical instruments.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision thread gages
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed gages to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields (preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!