Grinder Chipper Ii Job Description Sample
- Setup, adjust and operate reciprocating or rotary wheel table-type surface grinders to impart finish and dimension to flat surface on standardized/repetitive work requiring some degree of skill to maintain tolerances and finish requirements.
- Wheel-types, table travel rates and wheel speeds, work supports and securing arrangements prescribed or standardized.
- Mount holding fixtures, use magnetic chuck or table to secure work and adjust machine to compensate for wheel wear and temperature changes affecting dimensions.
- Work from part drawings, specifications and grinding instructions.
- Use micrometers, indicators, calipers, etc., to make setups, operating adjustments, and to check work.
- Select the proper statistical tools to maintain process control and quality reliability.
- Operate department I/D Grinders, O/D Grinders, Centerless Grinders and Blanchard Grinders
- Monitor and maintain machine coolant and oil levels.
- Become familiar with machine controls, job cards, blue sheets and procedures for next card operation.
- Working knowledge of how to use required gages.
- Must know the start, stop and emergency shut off buttons on machines.
- Sump out machines and maintain housekeeping in within the department.
- Measure and compensate for the fluctuation in parts size.
- Use precision measuring instruments, using blueprints and instructions.
- Maintain ISO-9001 2008 Certification Standards.
- Maintain required production standards
we are an equal employment opportunity
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
All tools are required to be verified and calibrated through the Quality Assurance Department before their first use
Pass required Company prescreening assessments, possess good problem solving skills and ability to read required gages and tools. Must have a minimum 1-3 years Grinder experience. Machinist Technical School course work and/or mechanical experience desirable. Operate production equipment and the ability to use micrometers, calipers, SPC charting and other gauges. Lift up to 40 pounds without assistance, reaching, bending and standing for long periods of time is also required. Availability for overtime hours and flexibility for schedule changes as needed or required
Microstrategy Architect II
- Lead Business Intelligence solution architecture, design, development, implementation and administration for a mid-sized federal client across a complex data landscape.
- Act as a team member for the development of technical and functional requirements leveraging multiple artifacts and documentation throughout an iterative, Agile development lifecycle.
- Leverage strong conceptual and technical knowledge of MicroStrategy V10.7 architecture, software components, design, development, and integration best practices to develop impactful BI solutions.
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions and collect the appropriate level of detail required to and drive towards immediate technical results to solve client problems.
- Provide conceptual and technical knowledge thought leadership of MicroStrategy 10.7 architecture, software components, design, development and integration best practices across development work stream.
- Achieved MicroStrategy Certified Engineer, Platform Administrator, Project Design, Report Developer, Administrator, Technical Bootcamp and related qualifications are required
- 6+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing MicroStrategy 9.4.1 – 10.7 dashboard solutions from development to production environments
- Experience conducting data profiling, metadata modeling, interactive/dynamic dashboards development, and leveraging all visualization and functionality options available in tool
- Experience demonstrating expert use of MicroStrategy development tools including Architect, Desktop, Web, Mobile, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager and Command Manager
- Experience leading data analysis, metadata modelling and evaluation of new Business Intelligence technologies, features and products to synthesize innovative production solutions
- Experience installing, upgrading, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting MicroStrategy product suite software components to tune and optimize performance
- Experience applying SDLC best practices in a consulting environment with demonstrated ability to quickly decipher, analyze, translate and prototype MicroStrategy solutions in Agile development sprints
- Ability to demonstrate excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and multi-task across fast-paced IT and business environments
- Ability to work full-time on-location at agency job site in Washington, DC
- Ability to obtain a government public trust security clearance
- Ability to join company as W2 employee required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Educational background in computer science, information management, engineering and related fields encouraged; advanced degree in related subjects optional
- Ability to develop solutions across multiple databases including Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle, Netezza and Microsoft Access strongly preferred
- Ability to develop solutions across multiple platforms including Linux, Windows OS and WebLogic strongly preferred
- Ability to successfully interact with business and IT customers and manage across work streams
- Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and writing communication skills with IT and business audiences
- Ability to develop/present information during client meetings and development presentations
Eastern Armenian Operational Language Analyst- Level II
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The Eastern Armenian Operational Language Analyst (OLA) performs tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
For this linguist role, we are accepting ALL SKILL LEVELS (Levels I - IV), not limited to this vacancy for a Level II. All candidates who have an active TS/SCI with POLY security clearance are encouraged to apply!
The Level II OLA shall demonstrate the skills of the lower level plus the following cryptologic language processing skills:
- Translating and/or transcribing complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Gisting complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree or equivalent from other countries.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level III in Audio Translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the Agency Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skills level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- Four (4) years of full-time experience in Cryptologic Operations performing language processing in the required language(s).
- In lieu of the Associate's Degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted.
- For at least two (2) of the four (4) years' experience, translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be the primary duties.
- For no more than one (1) year of the required four (4) years, reporting shall be the primary duty.
- Two (2) of the four (4) years' experience shall be within four (4) years of resume submission.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
- When performed within Cryptologic Operations, the lower level tasks and the following task constitute acceptable cryptologic language processing experience: drafting intelligence reports.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Outreach Specialist, II ( JR 1042)
The Outreach Specialist will identify and build rapport with homeless individuals and families living on the street or in vehicles. Outreach Specialist will assist clients in breaking the cycle of homelessness by moving from the street to housing (interim, rapid re-housing and permanent housing), accessing necessary social services, and linking individuals to mainstream resources. Navigators will provide individualized client support throughout this entire journey by helping each client develop a plan to address their barriers, increase their income, and maintain and sustain permanent housing. As part of the plan, the Outreach Specialist will identify each area in which clients will need assistance to accomplish the outlined goals and objectives (i.e. scheduling appointments, applying for public benefits, identifying subsidized housing, etc.).
- Supportive Services- Coordinate intake and individualized needs assessment for all clients and work with clients to develop Individualized Service Plans (ISP) that address barriers to obtain services/housing and/or perform a warm handoff to in-house case manager.
- Perform outreach services, contacting homeless persons in all places where they congregate in the geographic areas covered under our contracts.
- Provide supportive services in a non-judgmental manner.
- Drive the outreach van and transport clients to appropriate services.
- Crisis intervention for homeless in the community.
- Monitor and evaluate client’s progression through their Individual Service Plan (ISP), and develop modifications to the plan as necessary.
- Complete case notes and data entry into the Homeless Management Information System
- Provide information, referrals, linkages, and advocacy to assist clients in accessing services and resources.
- Assist clients with procuring necessary documents and services such as identification card, birth certificate, social security income, disability income.
- Identify appropriate permanent housing options for clients such as subsidized housing, Section 8, Shelter Plus Care, and VASH, as well permanent supportive housing, affordable and market rate housing, and other housing opportunities.
- Assist clients with housing applications, complete supportive and subsidized housing paperwork, survey rental market for affordable housing, and advocate for clients with prospective landlords.
- Outreach and Relationship Management -Outreach to community, business owners, realtors, landlords, housing developers and other service providers to identify new and existing opportunities and build strong relationships to better assist clients in accessing resources, employment, supportive services, and housing opportunities.
- Respond to community requests for street outreach intervention.
- Mediate disputes between homeless persons and community members/neighborhood stakeholders.
- Attend collaborative meetings.
- Actively participate in staff meetings and trainings.
- Network with other agencies, coalitions, and local community meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office. HIMS training a plus.
- Project a professional demeanor.
- Able to work independently and as part the team.
- Exercises mature judgment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a regular attendance
- Must maintain and execute confidential information.
- Highly motivated self-starter and ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse communities.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Employment Eligibility Verification.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Updated tuberculosis test.
- Successful completion of background screening.
- CPR/First Aid training
- Driving is an essential function of this position
- Must have Valid CA Driver's License
- Must provide proof of insurance coverage
- Must be able to qualify for PATH insurance coverage
The employee may be in contact with individuals and families in crisis who may be ill, using alcohol and drugs, and who may not be attentive to basic personal hygiene, health and safety practices. The employee may experience a number of unpleasant sensory demands associated with the client’s use of alcohol and drugs, and lack of personal hygiene. The employee must be ready to respond quickly and effectively to many types of situations, including crisis situations and potentially hostile situations. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate in an office setting. Sometimes work may become stressful when working under pressure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit, walk, stoop, talk, hear, reach above and below shoulders; use hand and finger dexterity, keyboarding and making and receiving telephone calls. The employee may be required on occasion to lift and or carry up to 20 lbs.
PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PATH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to apply:
Please visit the Path Career Site to apply online. Search for Job #1042 to submit your application. A resume is required.
System Administrator II W/ Thin Clients, Networking, And Windows
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUSTHAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Must Be a Self-starter with a background in VMWare, Hardware, Thin Clients, Networking, Windows and Unix/Linux systems administration and configuration. Details of position below:
Desktop Services support in multiple buildings to include:
* Demonstrated experience administering and configuring Windows and Linux operating systems (current patches/updates, create/manage virtual machines, troubleshoot issues, etc.)
* Experience with VMWare, Windows Active Directory, DNS, NTFS, and Remote Desktop services.
* Demonstrated ability to follow established IT security procedures in a fast-paced environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
* Scripting skills desired
* Demonstrated experience repairing/replacing all types of computer hardware.
* Physically lift, replace parts and install workstations
* Preferred certifications: A+, Security+
Windows Systems Engineer II
Onsite position Monday – Friday
Salary: $90k- $100k plus Bonus and great benefits
- In-Person Interview is required
- Local candidates
- No relocation for this role
- SCCM packaging and OSD experience.
- Windows 10 Engineering (not desktop support but engineering/design of configurations)
- Group Policy design and troubleshooting
The Systems Engineer II – Microsoft Systems is responsible for collaborating with Field Operations and other teams in the development of the strategic design and management of the enterprise endpoint environment.
The Systems Engineer II – Microsoft Systems will assist in the engineering of the standard desktop platform, design and implementation of the Windows operating systems, imaging solution, product and system lifecycle management, application packaging, compatibility testing, and deployment methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- Min 4 + years of Windows System Admin or Windows Engineer
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Server and endpoint technologies required within the following areas:
- Windows 2008/2012 and Active Directory required
- Microsoft System Center SCCM required
- DNS, IIS and DHCP required
- Working in a complex and dispersed environment required
- Setup and support for servers, clients, and client deployment required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior organization skills and multi-tasking abilities required
- Technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft SCCM deploying operating systems, applications, patch management, asset management, and desired configurations required
- Experience with technologies used to support the migration of a user’s profile from one device to another preferred.
- Strong knowledge of desktop applications and how they integrate with the operating systems and other applications required
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7 / 10), including registry, file management and group policies required
- Assist the team with deployment, operations, and maintenance of infrastructure & endpoint technologies
- Review existing technologies for vendor support and end-of-life information
- Contribute to design, implementation, integration, and testing of infrastructure & endpoint technologies
- Contribute to system design and architectures
- Support the deployment, operations, and maintenance of infrastructure & endpoint technologies
- Contribute to identifying migration path needs
- Participate in recommending solutions of varying complexities, and create strategies that consider all aspects of the customer's requirements and problem.
- Takes initiative in resolving problems that are ambiguous
- Assist the team with investigating, testing, making recommendations, and implementing solutions
- Assist the team in framing the essence of the customer’s issue, and builds scalable and adaptable solutions, while considering the larger stakeholder community
- Present unbiased positions to customers and explain ideas in understandable terms
- Prior to commitment to change, works with the team to consider impact and address any issues
- Administer, monitor and support all aspects of a Microsoft-based infrastructure & endpoint environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of routine techniques, skills, equipment, and procedures
- Apply knowledge to identify and takes initiative to respond to all system problems
- Assist in the resolution of low to medium complexity issues affecting Microsoft Server, Exchange, Active Directory and SCCM.
- Support Field Operations in designing, creating, and maintaining stable and efficient endpoint images/builds using SCCM OSD.
- Ensure that processes exist for updating images and ensuring images have current software releases including patching
- Understand and provide recommendations for endpoint configurations by use of image settings, SCCM and Active Directory group polices
- Assist with the management of desktop software distribution, operating system deployment, and patch management to enterprise workstations/laptops via Microsoft SCCM
- Provide Tier 3 support to Field Operations team, responding to situations where standard procedures have failed in isolating or fixing problems
- Provide support to Field Operations in the tracking, management and resolution of the root cause of incidents that pertain to desktop services with the goal of preventing a future recurrence of the same or related issues.
- Work to develop additional technical knowledge and skills
- Perform system maintenance activities
- Develop and maintain documentation of assigned environment
- Works with the team to
- Takes initiative to anticipate problems; sees how a problem and its solution will affect other areas
- Contributes to analyzing current processes and procedures for possible improvements
- Supports the team in evaluating new technology as potential solutions to existing problems
- Identify opportunities for more efficient and effective operations through the implementation of automation and monitoring. Evaluate reported problems, determine issue severity and collaborate with other IT departments to resolve the reported issue
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Electrical Engineer II
Summary: Working in a collaborative group of engineering disciplines you will design equipment and products while assisting the technical lead and project engineer in providing engineering support for product design and improvement.
Why work here?
- Opportunity to design innovative equipment
- Minimal Travel
- Excellent 401K (150% match up to 6%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Located in a convenient suburb of Minneapolis
- Analyze product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine possible design improvements.
- Help determine feasibility of designing equipment or modifying existing equipment considering costs, time limitations, company planning, and other technical and economic factors.
- Prepare product or system layouts, detailed drawings, and schematics.
- Prepare and compile necessary calculations to support product designs.
- Compile and analyze operational, test, and research data to help establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment or product.
- Analyze test data and reports to help determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Design and integrate industrial power distribution systems from 480VAC generator power down to secondary voltages.
- Design and integrate industrial automation and control systems including PLC controls, motor controls, and general machine design controls.
- MUST HAVE a -BSEE and 3+ years experience, or an MS and 1-3 years experience.
- Experience with power distribution systems from 480VAC
- Machine and motor control design
Finance Analyst II
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of financial or data analysis experience.
Registration Associate II
The Hospital Associate Medical Biller is responsible for providing account registration, billing and administrative support to the physician(s) in the assigned unit and the Corporate Office. The duties include; gathering and verifying current demographic information including insurance information; contacting insurance companies (as necessary); processing weekly billing; completing and submitting daily and monthly statistics and assisting the Medical Director and physicians with administrative duties as needed. Perform required tasks on OBR, Master Database, Excel, Word and Windows 95.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent of education and experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Gathering and verifying current demographic information by speaking with the parents or hospital.
- Obtain correct Insurance/Medicaid information from parents.
- Contacting insurance companies to verify insurance data on accounts.
- Utilize Payer Search program to obtain correct insurance code information
- Refer to Contract portion of Master Data Base to confirm contractual agreements with managed care companies within your assigned unit.
- Complete the registration and billing of all accounts in the OBR system.
- Release all billing and registrations according to established department guidelines.
- Submit billing worksheets to the Corporate office in a timely manner in accordance to the shipment schedule.
- Submit daily census by 1:00 p.m. E.S.T. via e-mail or fax.
- Compare census to the database report every Thursday and submit all corrections via fax, phone or e-mail.
- Reconcile the month-end statistical reports and submit them to the Corporate Office as established by the department guidelines.
- Answer office phones and take messages.
- Maintain office calendar and set up meetings and appointments.
- Organize the physician’s daily agenda.
- Assist in travel arrangements.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Typing letters, memos, meeting minutes, etc.
- Follow up on Federal Express or UPS accounts for reimbursements.
- Type the monthly physician’s schedule.
- E-mail or fax monthly physician schedules, changes and updates to said schedules and actual work schedules to the Director of Physician Scheduling.
- Prepare and submit all payments and disbursements along with check requests or expense reports to Accounts Payable Department.
- Assist the Credentialing Department in obtaining hospital privileges and medical credentials for both newly hired and currently employed physicians and nurse practitioners.
- Inform the Regional Corporate Office of any changes in the hospital or unit policies and procedures.
- Obtain and submit timely the necessary documentation to support stipend reimbursement identified in the hospital contract with the physicians.
- Supply authorization numbers as requested by the insurance companies.
- Obtain and update baby names on all registered accounts within a timely manner.
- Update accounts in regard to changes in insurance or demographic information.
- Contact with collectors on account issues such as account histories and medical record requests.
- Utilizing the correct verification forms for requesting insurance and referring physician codes.
- Complete RDS Data Repairs in the Master Data on a daily basis.
- Review and reply to Corporate e-mails within a timely manner.
- Cooperatively works with the Hospital and Corporate offices with repairs, upgrades, installations, and trouble-shooting with computer related issues within the unit.
- Attendance at the annual Hospital Associate Conference is mandatory and may require overnight travel. In order to make arrangements for personal obligations, as much notice as possible will be given. Additional travel may become available if the need arises.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations and Company policy.
- Any patient private health information (PHI) must not be divulged on any account except to payers that need the information in order to process the claim for payment.
- Presents a positive, professional appearance and conveys a professional demeanor in the performance of assigned duties.
- Performs other job-related duties within the job scope as requested by Management of Patient Accounts.
- Embodies the principles of the corporate Mission Statement and Philosophy at all times.
- Represents the Corporation in a positive fashion and makes all individuals feel as comfortable as possible.
- Conducts all business in a professional manner maintaining respect for individuals at all times.
- Complies with departmental and company-wide policies and procedures.
- Maintains constant awareness of potential safety hazards insuring necessary safety precautions.
- Reads and complies with established policies and procedures.
Web Developer II
Our Web Developer
Designs and builds web sites using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools
Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements
Contributes to the design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s on-line offerings
Designs the website to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications
The Level II Web Developer
With no guidance, designs and builds web sites using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools
Designs and develops substantive user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements
Contributes substantive content to the design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s on-line offerings
- Minimum six years of experience as a Web Developer
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!