Grinnell Job Description Sample
Host/Hostess - Part Time - Aramark Food Services
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Grinnel
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
A global manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Scheduler for a 6+ months contract assignment in their Customer Care department in
The Scheduler will be the main point of contact for Customer Care Representatives once the appointment has been scheduled, as well as for confirming all appointments, and making any necessary adjustments to accommodate a customer?s request.
- Maintain excellent communication with CCRs, Techs and customers
- Implement schedule changes requested by Scheduler II and/or other management
- Make confirmation calls and determine best course of action for unconfirmed appointments
- Provide multiple schedule options to meet all customer needs
- Review scheduled routes daily and revise as needed to obtain optimal efficiency
- Pull appointments forward based on established criteria
- Verify equipment needs from site assessments
- Update forecasting spreadsheet weekly.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required, logistics experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED, Associates degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate information to customers and team members.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend sometimes complex instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems and concerns involving concrete variables in standardized situations from customers and team members
- Ability to maintain composure during busy and stressful situations
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Passionate about providing the exceptional customer experience and share knowledge with team members
- Intermediate to expert level skill in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to type confidently, navigate and maintain a desktop workspace, electronic filing, search for information, understand how to seek and manage incoming electronic communication and process efficient work documents
- Titan/Doclink experience or demonstrated ability to quickly learn Titan/Doclink.
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, marketing, project management, sales, strategy and other specialized disciplines.
Corps Team is WBENC and WOSB certified and proudly serves the nation's leading Fortune 500 companies, small to medium-sized businesses, academic institutions and non-profit organizations.
Our approach has been recognized in the media (TODAY Show, Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, CNN, Forbes, Fast Company, ABC Nightline, GMA, and Huffington Post) and awarded on a national level (EY Winning Women, Working Mother, Inc. 500|5000, Conference Board).
B2B Sales Professional
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure?
Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten!
You'll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.NEW Weekly Home Time!Trucking Job Opportunities include: Company Regional Flex Fleet Teams Traditional OTRAt Marten, you'll get:
Great pay – we're a Certified Top Pay carrier! Late model assigned equipment 1 hour automatic detention pay Priority Dispatch One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:Central Plains - KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Are you looking for a change in career? Look no further! 1ST Class Staffing is hiring for Receptionists for a client of ours in our Grinnell Locations. This is a temp-to-hire Full time
Our local Office is located at 929 Broad Street, Suite A in Grinnell Iowa. In addition to expressing interest on our job boards, please apply at 1stclassstaffing.com. Choose apply online and then choose the Des Moines branch to begin your exciting career with our company! Walk-ins are encouraged! For more information please call 641-236-6808!
- Assignment: Temp-to-hire Full time
- Hours: 10:30 am to 7:00 pm; training is 8am to 430pm
- Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Location: Grinnell
- Assist Customers with general questions on products, warranties, and offer solutions.
- Answer in-coming calls regarding billing, product problems, service questions and warranties, and general client questions.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and clients.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and have moderate experience with Microsoft office.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have appropriate phone etiquette skills.
- Previous Customer Service or reception experience, preferably by phone, is desired.
- Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must provide a copy of diploma or GED certification.
- Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screening.
Application Questions – Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
Pay * 45 CPM: for days * 50 CPM: for nights * $18 per load
Extra Drop: $13 * Detention: $16/hour (after 1 hour) Work & Route
Work Days: Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays
Hours: day shift begins between 3 and 5 AM; night shift begins between 3 and 5 PM * Loads: average of 3.25 loads a day; average length of 86 miles
Driving Area: within 150 miles of Hedrick
Hiring Area: within 50 miles of Hedrick
Home Daily Benefits & Bonuses
Bonuses: for fuel efficiency, safety, and retention
Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days Hiring Area
Dedicated CDL A Drivers Needed!
Nussbaum Transportation Get Miles & Respect, Not Lip Service. Dedicated Run | Des Moines, IA to Reno, NV * Monday – Saturday every week
About 3,150 miles/week * $0.38/mile + bonus (about $1,200/week + bonus) * Leave Monday from Des Moines and deliver in Reno at 7 am on Thursday morning
After deliver, grab return load and take back to Des Moines on Saturday First-Rate Benefits
Home most weekends – it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating Paid Time Off & Holidays
Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
Biology Tutors (Grinnell,Ia)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!