Ground Mixer Job Description Sample
Chemical Mixer / Mixer
We have an opportunity for a candidate with prior mixing experience. This position will work with hazardous chemicals (powders). Although this is a 2nd shift 3 pm - 11 pm
*opportunity the selected candidate will train on 1st shift.
1. Ability to read and understand basic work order instructions and scheduling
2. Understand steps required to complete work orders and label requirements
3. Must be able to perform in process testing to ensure material conformance
4. Perform visual inspection of all mixing equipment
5. Perform basic preventative maintenance on mixing machinery
6. Ability to read and understand work order and scheduling instructions
7. Maintain appropriate inventory levels to ensure continuous production
8. Knowledgeable of at least one type of formulation/mix process independently (initially)
1. Advanced math skills
2. Possess good computer skills
3. Good written & verbal communication skills
4. Ability to read & write in English
5. Comprehension of written instructions
6. Attention to details
7. An ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs. regularly
8. An ability to safely operate equipment and necessary tools
Employers overload is currently looking for a detail oriented person who is familiar with computer systems to work in the manufacturing of concrete, grouts and mortars in Aurora. This position offers a competitive salary and benefit package, it is a day shift with operating hours from 6:00 Am to 2:30 PM Monday thru Friday. Drug screening required but no back ground checks, A person with excellent attendance preferred.
- Move raw material from silos and pipes to mixer area
- Uses computer system specifications to accurately measure and mix raw material into 8000 LBS mixer
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous batch mixing experience in concrete and cement product preferred
- Ability to read and interpret document, ability to do basic math and understand Units of measure
- Able to work independently
We partner with some of the most successful companies in our area to offer workplace opportunities to qualified candidates. We specialize in full-time, long-term positions and offer standard benefits. We also offer part time and temporary positions when available.
We are currently looking for skilled employees with a dedication to their given industries. Call us now to speak with someone on our team who can help you find your next opportunity!
We look forward to working with you.
Employers Overload is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Concrete Mixer Driver
Concrete Mixer Driver
Canon City & Pueblo Locations
Requirements of the job:Responsible for the proper mixing, slump and delivery of concrete from the batch plants to various customers. Must be able to perform general truck maintenance and keep truck clean. Must be able to labor around plant and lift up to 100 lbs. on a regularly basis.
- Must have a current Colorado CDL Class B license minimum
- Must be at least 21 years of age due to insurance purposes
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean driving record / Current DOT medical card
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must be a self-motivated team player with ability to work safely alone and with co-workers
- Excellent communications skills, team player, and the ability to work well with co-workers at all levels of the organization
- Willing to work various hours including weekends & overtime
- Work outside in varying weather conditions
- Must be able to read a map
Wages: Depends on experience and performance.
Applications/Resume may be faxed or emailed addressed to:
Attn: John Young
719-275-8897 – Fax
719-429-1442 - Mobile
Fremont Paving and Redi Mix is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Mixer Drivers - Class A & B CDL
Class A and B Truck Drivers - Knight's Redi-Mix needs YOU!
Business is booming, and we're expanding our fleet of trucks. Experience is preferred but training is available. We are a family-owned business with over 45 years invested in the local economy. We are seeking qualified drivers for our Blythewood, Irmo, and Lugoff plants.
- Valid CDL
- Good Driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Current DOT physical
- Flexible with availability
- Works well with others
- Competitive Wages
- Guaranteed Minimum Hours
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Well-maintained fleet of new and refurbished trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Apply online or in person at one of our locations between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Please include a current copy of your 10-year MVR, as well as names, full addresses and phone numbers for all previous employers with your application.
- 301 Western Lane, Irmo, SC
- 225 Hobart Road, Blythewood, SC
- 266 Evans Road, Lugoff, SC
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
The original company, Knight's Septic Tank, was founded in 1969 by CEO, Michael E. Knight which is now Knight's Companies and includes: Knight's Precast, Knights Redi-Mix, Knights Septic Tank and Knights Trucking, all of which strive to provide quality products and service to our friends and family in the construction industry.
Concrete Mixer Driver
Now Hiring Concrete Ready Mix Drivers for our locations in Gordon, Cherokee, Pickens and Gilmer counties.
- Safely and efficiently operate concrete mixer truck transporting ready mix concrete to and from destination as directed by Plant Manager or dispatcher
- Interact with Dispatchers and customers to ensure proper delivery, placement and payment
- Estimate slump of concrete
- Keep equipment in acceptable condition of cleanliness using approved cleaning materials
- Complete pre and post trip inspections on truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water
- Adhere to all company, DOT, and OSHA regulations at all times
- Maintain radio contact with supervisor/dispatch to receive and transmit delivery instructions
- Have a minimum of two years verifiable commercial driving experience with similar equipment. (optional)
- Possess a Class B CDL.
- Have a valid DOT Medical Certification.
- Have a clean driving record
- The ability to communicate in a positive, effective manner with customers, co-workers and dispatch/managers.
- Be able to work day shift, but be flexible in hours/days according to Customer needs.
A mid-size family owned business, located in Zellwood, FL seeks a highly motivated, experienced and productive individual to join our production team as a Plant Operator.
Position Responsibilities Makes batch mixes using established formulations and methods in a manner to ensure that safety, quality and production goals are met on a daily basis.
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Physical requirements – bending, kneeling, lifting up to 65lbs. • Wearing a respirator when/where required to perform inspections/job duties. • Wearing a chemical suit when/where required to perform certain job duties. • Strong verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to gather and evaluate complex information. • All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting environmental compliance in the fertilizer industry or other industrial manufacturing.
· Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
· Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
· Observes safety and security procedures.
· Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Monitoring gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work at a fast pace in order to meet department units and production needs.
· Provide attention to detail and ability to produce results.
· Ability to interact with team members and meet strict deadlines.
· Must be mechanically inclined, with valves and pumps and machinery. Education and Certification
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Mathematical Ability- Ability to calculate basic figures with great attention to detail.
· Reasoning Ability- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour depending on ability and experience.
Mixer Truck Driver
Deliver concrete to our customers in a helpful, courteous and safe manner. Observe all of Graniterock policies and procedures. Maintain daily vehicle inspection reports, assuring that each vehicle is safe and well maintained. Assure product quality to the best of the Driver’s ability. Notify the Dispatcher of job site information and conditions. Maintain the appearance of the mixer truck. Work in the yard performing maintenance, cleaning and improvement duties as required. Deliver Building Materials as needed. Work in alignment with Graniterock Safe Work Practices, Core Purpose and Core Values, and support One Company principles.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent.
SKILLS: Must have a Class A Driver’s License with tanker endorsement, be a team player, have good communication skills and be safety conscious.
EXPERIENCE: 1 yr. Driving a three-axle rig or larger.
SKILLS: Knowledge of the local area, local contractors and/or concrete construction practices.
EXPERIENCE: Mixer Truck driving experience.
OTHER COMMENTS: Must have valid CA Driver's License and clean driving record. Work is covered under an agreement with the Teamsters Local 890.
Please visit www.graniterock.com to complete our online application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Seeking experienced and skilled Ready Mix Truck Drivers to join our growing team!
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must have clean CDL Position specific experience preferred
- Must have a good attitude and be a team player
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be physically able to meet the demands of the job
Ingredient Mixer - 2Nd Shift
Job Title: Ingredient Mixer 2nd Shift (M-F 3:30pm to midnight) - Must be flexible to work OT as required
Starting Pay: $14-$15hr with scheduled progressions to $18hr during the first 24 months of employment
This position is responsible for preparing various dry mix products for packaging and sale.
· Help prepare various dry mix products for packaging and sale
· Read/interpret mixing schedule and implement
· Operate forklift to transport and stack ingredients
· Weigh up ingredients per batch sheet and mix schedule
· Provide QA with product samples
· Document mixing activity
· Maintain clean work environment
· Must also be able to communicate in English
· Know how to perform routine maintenance tasks
· Must be available to work off shifts.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must have high school diploma or GED
· 6 months of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience measuring and weighing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Good familiarity with the product and pack quantity.
· Good familiarity with code dating.
· Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Use of broom and trash bin.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
· Work involves daily exposure to unusual elements such as dirt, dust, fumes, darkness and/or noise. Seasonal exposure to weather elements includes, but is not limited to, extreme temperatures, wetness and humidity.
· Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks such as working around mechanical equipment, forklifts, chemical hazards, and electrical hazards.
· Position requires the ability to stand at the will-call window, sitting frequently at a desk, walking around the office and plant; carrying packages up to 50 pounds; utilizing fine dexterity; reaching and kneeling on a daily basis. Also requires the ability to see, hear and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette.
· Personal protective equipment, as defined by C.H. Guenther and Sons will be provided.
· Will demonstrate, promote and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality and Growth.
Mixer Machine Operator
Innovative Baking, Old-Fashioned Excellence
Brooklyn, New York; Newark, New Jersey (1 mile from Newark Airport)
DAMASCUS BAKERIES is a 3rd Generation Bakery founded in 1930. We have two baking facilities: Brooklyn, New York; Newark, NJ, our newer 125,000 sq. ft. facility, which is being transitioned into our primary Bakery, R&D Center and Corporate Offices. Our products include Pitas, Lavash, Wraps, Flatbreads, Pizza Crusts, Breadsticks, Sandwich Buns, and more. We have a very strong- and even historic- presence in the Metro New York market. Since 2000, we have expanded our capacity and distribution to the National Market, supplying and partnering with many of America's top QSR's, Casual Dining Restaurants, Food Service Establishments, Retail, Club and Natural Stores, Institutions, Distributors, and other Bakeries. For many of our customers, we have been the Product Development arm that has created some of America's most Successful and Award Winning Flatbreads.
We are an SQF Level 3 facility that currently employs between 150-200 people, some who have been with us for more than 40 years. We are a company that thrives to "Bake a Difference". We are a company that is also responsible to its communities and environment.
We are seeking a very "Project Minded" and "Pro-active" Team player to help us grow in our production department.
Weigh ingredients according to company formula and operate robotic mixing system. Produce high quality dough and finished product by maintaining standards of quality, efficiency, food safety and personal safety.
Ø Must be able to read (English) and do basic mathematics.
Ø Must adhere to company rules of conduct and operating standards.
Ø Must adhere to all GMP’s and Safety regulations.
Ø Ability to operate a scale and follow formula sequence.
Ø Ability to work with a computer program and follow standards of operation.
Ø Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
Ø Ability to follow direction and maintain attention to detail.
Ø Ability to maintain in writing, detailed mixing records.
Ø Ability to effectively communicate with Supervision and other operators.
Ø Check and verify the production order with the Supervisor.
Ø Input formula number, size of dough and quantity in batching system.
Ø Input formula number and quantity in San Cassiano system.
Ø Check program parameters for mix time, cycle time, fermentation time and scrap dosing. Make certain they are consistent with product requirements.
Ø Adjust program parameters under the guidance of management only.
Ø Fill ingredient bins with ingredients that are to be scaled.
Ø Check formula and weigh ingredients accordingly.
Ø Dump measured ingredients into mixing system and ensure all bulk ingredients are dispensed.
Ø Maneuver mixing bowls within the mixing system if required.
Ø Run cleaning cycle when required.
Ø Make sensory observations of dough’s and inform management of potential quality issues.
Ø Write all formulation and processing information on dough records.
Ø Maintain the mixing time, dough temperature and dough sequence as per posted standards.
Ø Make manual adjustments to compensate for program malfunctions if that occurs.
Ø Keep up with the flow of production and ensure the line does not run out of dough.
Ø Report any and all mechanical malfunctions do not attempt repairs to equipment.
Ø Maintain a clean and neat work area.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!