Groundskeeper Industrial Commercial Job Description Sample
TDG Facilities, LLC is looking for a Commercial Groundskeeper who can administer a program of grounds and lawn maintenance. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a proactive attitude. Responsibilities will include the general upkeep and cleanliness of parking lots and entire grounds areas.
- 2+ years Groundskeeper/Lawn Maintenance experience
- Inspect exterior of the property and grounds
- Prepare grounds for seasonal changes
- Maintain lawns year-round
- Trim bushes and/or trees to maintain neat appearance and desired shape.
- Weed flowerbeds as needed.
- Shovel exterior walkways and parking lots during any wintry weather; salt or sand icy walkways as needed.
- Exhibit professionalism: contribute to the team, facilitate good customer interactions
- Operate gas-powered equipment such as mowers, string trimmers, leaf blowers
- Properly use and maintain various hand tools as required
- Work outside in all types of weather
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Company provided vehicle
- Health, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Match 401k
Must be able to pass our background check and drug screening requirements
Plumber - Commercial Industrial
Looking for experienced PLUMBERS and HELPERS -- some commercial and/or industrial experience required.
Long term projects in Concord NC.
Good pay, quality benefits
Come in for an interview
sign up for text notifications of work!!
Must have valid drivers license.
Come in between 9am - 11am or 2pm-4pm
No appointment necessary.
Bring valid drivers license and social.
We will do drug test on-site
600 c Matthews Mint Hill Rd.
Matthews NC 28105
between Beltone and Zig Zag salon.
Medustrial, a service of Condustrial, Inc. provides supplemental staffing for the healthcare industry... (long term care, hospitals, government agencies & facilities).
Experienced Project Manager For A Regional Industrial / Commercial Electrical Contractor
A fast growing regional electrical contractor headquartered in the Savannah, Georgia area is actively seeking an experienced project manager for their business. As a member of their project management team, the right candidate will oversee all aspects of assigned residential, commercial, or light industrial projects from commencement to completion. This experienced project manager will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds their customers’ expectations and ensures that all work adheres to the company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
Summary of the job description:
- Manage all aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting
- Oversee Pre-Construction meetings and ensure coordination/ hand-off from Estimating Department to the Field Team
- Collaborate and communicate with Engineers, Architects, Suppliers, Partners, and Sub-Contractors to ensure that the project is completed, on budget, and on-time with established job schedule
- Work with and set clear goals with the Job Superintendent
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects
- Manage all jobs closeout procedures
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement
- Provide coaching/counseling to Job Superintendents and field crews
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry
Essentially, the client needs the candidate to be a clear leader and represent the firm well within the industry, completing the jobs in a professional manner on-time / on-budget / as a part of the Team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of relevant successful electrical PM experience (large job experience and OSHA 30 a plus)
- Electrical estimating experience and project management
- Strong computer skills (familiarity with Viewpoint software a plus)
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong Team Building, Relationship Management Skills
Senior Commercial And Industrial (C&I) Underwriter
The position of Senior Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Underwriter is responsible for reviewing loan requests and renewals for working capital lines of credit, commercial real estate loans, term loans, formula based lines of credit, traditional asset based lines of credit and other Bank lending products. The underwriter reviews the loan structure, financial spreads, entity structures, collateral, market data and reports to understand inherent risks and prepare a recommendation to Credit Administration in the form of opportunity memos, loan presentations, administrative action memos, and annual reviews. The Commercial and Industrial Underwriter may also exercise supervision of credit analysts.
Performs financial statement analyses for individuals and various types of businesses, typically involving complex and interlocking relationships
Spread financial statements and tax returns in Moody’s Risk Analyst or Buker’s Tax Analysis
Ensures that credit inquiries and UCC filings are researched to determine credit worthiness and appropriate collateral positioning are achieved
Rendering guidance to lending officers on credit matters and loan structures
Performs pre-qualification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends
Supervise and mentor junior analysts in financial analysis, loan structure, appropriate covenant conditions and identifying risks and tangible mitigating factors to credit risk
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four (4) year college or university, and minimum of eight (8) years or more related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
Work related experience should consist of an in-depth background in financial statement analysis and commercial underwriting
Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial industry
Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties
Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply professional judgement in carrying out instructions and instructing others, interpreting documents, understanding procedures, writing reports and correspondence, speaking clearly to customers and employees
Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
Intermediate knowledge of branch operation procedures, Bank products and services
Advanced technical writing skills; able to make insightful comments relating to the current credit risk as reflected by the spreads and Borrower’s overall condition
Advanced computer skills including desktop applications
Excellent organizational and time management skills Req No.: 2017-4006 External Company Name: Western Alliance Bancorporation External Company URL: www.westernalliancebancorp.com
Commercial Industrial Unit Manager (Wms Band 1)
Description Keeping Washington Clean and Evergreen Protecting Washington State's environment for current and future generations is what we do every day at Ecology. We have a culture that is invested in making a difference. If you want to join a team that is highly effective, collaborative, has leadership that embraces the value of people, Ecology is a good fit. Ecology's Air Quality Program (AQP) has an exciting and dynamic position open in our Spokane Office. The Commercial Industrial (C/I) Unit Manager (WMS Band 1) position is located in an area of the state that has some of the fastest growing industrial development and is one of the top places in the country for innovative international companies to build facilities. The Commercial Industrial Unit (C/I Unit) Manager position is responsible for understanding, managing, and administering all state and federal air quality regulatory activities related to commercial and industrial air contaminant sources within the Eastern Regional Office (ERO) Section. These activities include staff support, supervision and direction, work task assignment and coordination, training, and evaluation of seven professional and technical staff that implement state and federal air quality requirements within ERO. The C/I Unit manager is directed by the AQP Section manager, and advises and informs the Section manager regarding commercial and industrial regulatory issues. This position provides expert level understanding of C/I activities for state wide rule making and AQ policy development. We are looking for applicants who possess good management skills and have experience working with professional level staff. As an agency, our mission is to protect, preserve and enhance Washington's environment for current and future generations. We invest in our employees to create and sustain a working environment that encourages creative leadership, effective resource management, teamwork, professionalism and accountability. Maybe you've seen some of our recent stories on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or our blog. To learn more about our agency, please visit our website at www.ecy.wa.gov. Local efforts... Diverse people... Statewide impacts
Duties The primary responsibility of the Commercial Industrial Unit (C/I Unit) Manager position includes implementation of state and federal air quality regulations through the support, management, coordination, and supervision of the staff responsible for regulatory implementation of commercial and industrial pollution sources within twelve eastern Washington counties. This position also provides the understanding of, and expertise in, a wide range of senior level C/I responsibilities that have programmatic, departmental, and state-wide significance. Some of the key work activities of the Commercial Industrial Unit (C/I Unit) Managerinclude:
Providing support, management, coordination, and supervision of staff that implements tasks in the Air Operating Permit program that provides for major source compliance assurance activities consistent with state and federal requirements and agreements.
Providing support, management, coordination, and supervision of staff that implement the Registration Program that provides for minor source compliance assurance activities.
Providing support, management, coordination, and supervision of staff that implement the minor source New Source Review program that provides for minor source permitting.
Providing support, management, coordination, and supervision of staff that evaluate regulatory and permit violations and recommend formal enforcement actions.
Participating in collaborative rule making that establishes state-wide responsibilities. Current specialties of this position that are utilized in rule making activities include expertise in collaborative decision making, regulatory implementation, effective commercial and industrial regulatory requirements to achieve programmatic goals, and a wide range of private sector commercial and industrial activities.
Participating in developing air quality permitting strategies and sector specific permits that facilitates application review and permit issuance for the agency as well as provide a cost effective and expedited procedures for air pollution sources.
Managing permitting projects that are of state wide significance and provide revenue growth and employment in eastern Washington. Current specialties of this position that are utilized in management of permitting projects of state wide significant include project coordination and management, single point of contact for both the applicants and the public, and public outreach.
Developing of complex enforcement strategies to effect compliance that is consistent with state laws for large air pollution sources that are important to economic vitality and employment in eastern Washington. Current skills and knowledge of this position that are utilized in complex enforcement strategies include good listening skills, ability to negotiate complex outcomes, understanding of state and federal enforcement requirements, and ability to clearly articulate positions on specific issues.
Air quality permit writing skills for large air pollution sources that are important to economic vitality and employment in eastern Washington. Current skills and knowledge of this position that are utilized in permit writing skills for projects of state-wide significance include knowledge of state and federal air quality regulations, understanding of permitting techniques and procedures, collaborative approach to resolving applicant concerns, excellent decision making skills, and clear writing practices.
Air quality permit writing skills for sector specific small air pollution sources that directly contribute to economic vitality and employment in eastern Washington. Current skills and knowledge of this position that are utilized in working with small sources include an understanding of permit implementation, the ability to simplify permit requirements, a collaborative approach to gathering sufficient information, and being responsive and timely in project review and initiating permit procedures. This recruitment will remain open until filled.
The next screening will be January 17, 2018. In order to be considered for the next screening, please submit an application on or before January 16, 2018. The agency reserves the right to make an appointment any time after the initial screening date. Qualifications
A Bachelor's Degree in environmental, physical, or natural science
ANDfive (5) years of qualifying experience.
OR A graduate degree with three (3) years of qualifying experience. Qualifying experience includes: managing high level environmental work activities, providing direct supervision to professional staff, or experience as a senior environmental specialist working on complex and highly technical projects.
* Air Quality regulatory experience. Special Requirements/Conditions of Employment: * Cooperative and collaborative both internally and externally.
Willingness to utilize positive outcome problem solving skills.
The ability to be responsive to customer needs as well as clear in regulatory expectations and limitations.
Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license. Supplemental Information Application Instructions__ In order to be considered, applicants MUST include the following documents as an attachment to their application: * A cover letter describing how your experience, skills and abilities meet the required qualifications of this position. * A resume outlining your professional experience. Please complete the applicant profile when applying for this position.
Or, you may paste the text of your resume within the profile's resume text field. Please read the supplemental questions carefully and answer completely. Incomplete responses, including "please see resume" may disqualify you from further consideration.
Department of Ecology employees, please make sure to answer the agency-wide questions regarding permanent status as classified employee within the Washington General Service or Washington Management Service. Do not forget to select Department of Ecology as a response to question 2, and type your personnel ID number for question 3. If you are not sure of your status or do not know your personnel ID number, please contact Human Resources.
If you are reading this announcement in print format, please visit www.careers.wa.gov to access the online recruitment system. Click on "Look for Jobs" and select Dept. of Ecology under the "Department" search list. Click "Apply Search." Other Information If you need assistance applying for this job, please e-mail email@example.com.
Please do not send an email to this address to follow-up the status of your application. You can view the latest status of your application on your profile's main page. If you have specific questions about the position, please email David Knight at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not contact David to inquire about the status of your application. The act of submitting application materials electronically is considered affirmation that the information is complete and truthful. The state may verify this information and any untruthful or misleading answers are cause for rejection of your application or dismissal if employed.
The Washington State Department of Ecology is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a working environment that includes and respects cultural, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation and gender identity diversity. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of disability, persons over 40 years of age, veterans or people with military status, and people of all sexual orientations and gender identities are encouraged to apply.
Persons needing accommodation in the application/testing process or this job announcement in an alternative format may call (360) 407-6186. Applicants who are deaf or hard of hearing may call the Washington Relay Service by dialing 7-1-1 or 1-800-833-6388. Salary: $69,336.00 - $87,276.00 Annually
Location:* Spokane County – Spokane, WA
Job Type:* Full Time - Permanent
Department:* Dept. of Ecology
Job Number:* 2017-AQ2030-11638 Closing: Continuous
Agency:* State of Washington
Address:* View Job Posting for Agency Information View Job Posting for Location, Washington, 98504. Phone: View Posting for Agency Contact
Industrial And Commercial Construction Assistant Superintendent
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Manage job sites for both new and repurposed construction sites for industrial and Commercial applications
Ø Reports to Project Superintendent
Ø Assist Superintendent with development and tracking of the project schedules for construction crews and company personnel.
Ø Assist and coordination of all construction layout and staking with construction documentation
Ø Review and interpretation of construction drawings and specifications
Ø Assist and perform work with company crews to complete designated task
Ø Oversee subcontractors to ensure quality standards are met and timely completion of work per the project schedule.
Ø Monitors and enforces safe and compliant working environment in accordance to OSHA, NC OSH regulations, and all applicable laws and site specific requirements as well as internal safety policies.
Ø Review and recording of all material deliveries, quantities and quality control.
Ø Monitors and records manpower hours for all company personnel
Ø Observes and records all daily activities performed on the project site each day.
Ø Ensures information is communicated in a clear, comprehensive manner.
Ø Provide prompt response to requests and issues from management team
Ø Conduct and record daily safety audits on the project
Ø Ability to lift 75 lbs.
Ø All other duties as assigned by Superintendent and Project Manager.
Minimum requirement is an Associate degree or equivalent work experience directly related to the responsibilities and requirements of this position. At least five (5) years’ experience in a foreman or supervisory capacity working for a general construction company, commercial or Industrial..
Education and Experience
Ø Strong working knowledge of principles and practices of industrial and commercial construction
Ø Good verbal and written communication skills
Ø Form Carpentry Skills (Footing and Wall ) wood and metal forms
Ø Steel Erection Skills ( conventional and Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings )
Ø Concrete Skills ( layout, placement and finishing of footings, foundation walls and flatwork)
Ø Osha 10 hour certificate
Ø Equipment Operator certificates
Ø Supervisory/Foreman experience desired
Ø Basic computer and systems knowledge
Ø Bilingual a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and benefits of the position will be independently evaluated.
We specialize in Industrial Equipment, Production Line modifications/upgrades/installations. Our projects range from new construction for the Commercial and Industrial Industry (our General Contracting/Construction Division) to Chiller installations (Rigging Division)and modifications and upgrades for the Poultry Industry (both G.C. and Rigging Divisions).
Commercial Industrial Hvac Technician
The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting HVAC and related equipment in commercial and industrial settings.
· Extensive knowledge of all types of HVAC systems and components including air cooled, water cooled, hot and chilled water systems, VAV systems, etc.
· Full understanding of building automation control systems.
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and technical manuals
· Extensive experience in diagnosing service issues, system calibration and clearly communicate issues and subsequent solutions to clients.
· Maintain tools, supplies and equipment
Maintain a high standard of mechanical installation practices
Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
Follow all safety requirements and use appropriate PPE
Maintain project expenses through planned course of action
Appropriate record keeping
Flexibility to work extended shifts (e.g. early mornings and late nights, weekends)
Participate in on going technical training and trade organizations to stay abreast of industry trends and technology.
3+ years’ experience as a Commercial/Industrial Service Technician
Service and repair experience with HVAC equipment including: electrical, refrigeration, gas oil, VAV/mixing boxes, fan boxes, controls, VRF, VFD, CRAC, DX, water source heat pumps, (WSHP), boilers and related hydronic equipment
Valid CO drivers’ license.
Excellent customer service skills
Must be able to work independently and as a team member
Strong communication and documentation skills
Commercial And Industrial Salesperson
About Our Company:
We are New England’s largest single location HVAC and refrigeration distributor, with almost 60 years of outstanding customer service and award winning excellence. A family owned and operated company; our employees are driven to serve customers in exceptional ways, focusing on delivering the highest level of service. We currently have an opening for a commercial and industrial salesperson to join our rapidly growing team.
The company offers a very competitive benefit package which includes competitive pay, PTO time, health insurance; including dental and vision, group term life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings program with company match, profit sharing retirement plan that is 100% company funded, and short and long term disability.
The role of a commercial and industrial salesperson focuses on growing commercial sales through the development of assigned accounts and territory. They will make purposeful sales calls to prospective and existing customers, and assist in the design and product selection for commercial HVAC projects. They are responsible for new business development and retention of existing business in their assigned territory. It is necessary for them to build strong relationships with current and prospective customers, in order for them to achieve their goals.
- Retain and grow commercial sales and profitability with new and existing customers.
- Provide technical solutions and value-added services for our customers.
- Attend job sites to help assist contractors in the design and product selection.
- Read blue prints and mechanical schedules to quote customers.
- Proactively assess, understand, and address customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Provide product information for engineers and architects.
· Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and all levels within an account.
- Continually prospect for new accounts in assigned territory.
- Relationship building is a key function of this position. Regular contact, to keep the business relationship with our customers strong, is required.
- Meet established goals and plans.
- Educate customers and fellow employees, on commercial products and opportunities.
- Keep current with industry trends and new products and innovations.
- Be up to date with utility incentives and government regulations that affect the HVAC industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and/or experience in related industry.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of sales experience; HVAC and Hydronic experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to sell and solid customer service expertise.
- Teamwork and collaboration with other functional areas (Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, and Accounting).
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills.
- Solid consultative, technical sales approach and relationship building.
- Intellectual curiosity, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn, and personal drive.
- Ability to travel throughout Connecticut and Western Massachusetts
- Some overnight travel may be required for industry training opportunities.
- Computer literacy. Competent use of the company’s computer systems, vendor websites, and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Dependable transportation with a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
If you are seeking a rewarding career for a reputable industry leader who recognizes and values its employees and emphasizes personal and professional growth, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Construction Worker - Commercial And Industrial
Seeking employees with knowledge of Commercial and Industrial construction work. Must be self-motivated, dependable, have own transportation, be able to pass government screening. Hours based on job in progress. Most work is within local area. Salary depends on experience.
Sales Associate- Commercial / Industrial Hvac Services
Sales Associate– Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning HVAC
Join our expanding commercial / industrial HVAC service company.
Weatherite Corporation is a privately owned company founded in 1958 and based on the principles of quality service. Since opening, the company has become a trusted name with industrial and commercial businesses throughout Southern California. We excel in both service and installation, and have the staff and technical expertise to address all heating & cooling needs. Learn more at www.weatherite.com.
By hiring the best people in the industry, we have created a great team that provides unmatched value to our clients. Our team is also committed to our mission of establishing long-term relationships with our clients and delivering reliable solutions that are energy-saving and suited to their business.
We currently have two (2) exciting opportunities available for career-oriented individuals to join our Sales Team. One position is based in our Walnut, Ca. office and the other, in our San Diego office.
Primary duties include:
- Identify, assess and initiate contact with multiple prospective customers.
- Sell and reinstate service agreements to both new and existing customers.
- Develop, nurture and maintain close working relationships with the decision-makers at customer locations including engineers, facilities managers and plant supervisors.
- Demonstrate understanding of the customer’s business and technical expertise. Address customer’s operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommend solutions. Differentiate Weatherite Corporation from competitors.
- Create competitive, high quality and timely estimates and proposals. Effectively write and present proposals. Negotiate value, address resistance and close the sale.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and for maintaining a high level of credibility.
- Accurate Forecasting on a monthly and annual basis
- Attaining your annual quota
- Proposing & Closing projects with the customer
- Coordinating execution of projects with internal and external Company resources
- Keep management informed of progress and account status.
- 5+ years of experience in the HVAC industry
- Knowledge of HVAC and planned maintenance services.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully grow a sales territory.
- Formal sales training a plus.
- Experience coordinating multiple projects and product installations a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Effectiveness in presenting yourself and the company.
- Professional appearance and communication skills a must.
- Self-motivated, driven, success oriented individual.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs a plus.
If you love a challenge and are driven to sell, submit your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements. We offer a competitive salary with incentive, and an excellent benefits package—including medical, life, 401(k), and expense reimbursement.
Compensation: $65,000 - $95,000 annually
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!