Groveport Job Description Sample
Online Teacher - Experience Required
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Do you enjoy the world of fast paced logistics? Are you looking for steady hours and weekly pay checks? Manpower has immediate openings for Forklift Operators / Material Handler.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive Salary: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
· Long Term Assignment – Temp To Hire
· Location: Groveport, Ohio 43195
· 1st shift 6am – 2pm (Monday-Friday)
· 2nd shift 2pm-10pm (Monday-Friday)
What is the job?
· Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from aircraft, trucks or trains and within the storage facility.
· Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility. Safety products (average weight is 35 lbs, some of the boxes are a couple pounds.
· Will be doing quality inspection as well.
What you need to bring to the job?
· High school graduate or GED
· Ability to pass background check and drug screen
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact Zairah at 414-312-5144 Extension: 1845. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Dedicated Cdl-A Truck Driver
Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities – Now offering $3,500 Hiring Bonus!
Marten Transport is hiring CDL-A truck drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you’ll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current CDL-A
At least 12 months’ recent OTR experience
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
* Report at 6AM first day and train 2 weeks on 1st shift from 6am-2:30 and transition to 2nd shift
Acloche client is seeking someone with prior sit-down forklift experience! The majority of the shift will be order picking with a forklift and loading/unloading semi-truck tires with a forklift, some material handling required. All associates will lift items weighing 35-100lbs. The semi-truck tires are over 100 lbs and would be a team lift, or solo if just needing to lift an edge or side to help straighten the formation for loadingThis individual will be responsible for unloading shipping containers and unloading trailers for warehouse storage. Responsibilities include accurately separating cases and placing them on pallets for all inbound freight. Ensure that all products are free of damage and that production code dates are visible for warehouse storage.
Record number of units handled or moved, using inventory lists and receiving instructions.
Break down containers of freight using box cutter and restack individual boxes if required by receiver instructions.
Able to be be trained and pass certification on a sit-down forklift
Able to read and understand entry level English and Math
Possible weekend shift must to be assigned as needed
High achiever/performer-strive for maximum service needs
Trench worker willing and ready to perform any job necessary
Ability to work as a team member-works as a co-worker
Previous lumping, sit-down forklift, or tire warehouse experience preferred
230pm-11pm. Must be available to work until done - that can last until 3am sometimes, but typically 1am
For more information, please apply online at www.acloche.com and call (614) 532-6281!t
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers concerned with, receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and parts by performing the following duties.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Plans layout of warehouse, and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors of items stored.
- Advises employees on care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped. Determines methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; and related tasks.
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels.
- Oversees activities of daily cycle count program.
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Standardizes work procedures and creates SOP’s to improve efficiency of warehouse operations.
- Prepares composite reports for daily key metrics.
- Addresses errors and complaints.
- Interprets company policies and enforces safety regulations.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and productivity records.
- Perform routine housekeeping to ensure area operates within parameters that conform to environmental and safety standards.
- Must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and abide by safety rules.
- Must report any job related injury and/or illness immediately to your direct supervisor.
- Must maintain attendance and punctuality standards as established by company.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Associates or higher in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or similar and/or
- 3-5+ years in a managerial role in a manufacturing, warehouse or inventory control setting
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in warehousing and logistics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word is required
- Understanding of LEAN business practices is preferred
- Working knowledge of distribution, transportation, and supply chain concepts.
- Familiar with procedures, logistics for major home stores including palletizing, load balancing, height and width restrictions, pallet overhang restrictions, pallet wrap and banding requirements, pallet specifications.
- Directly supervises 20+ employees in the distribution center.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must lift and/or move up to 35 pounds alone, 80 lbs. with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in manufacturing environment.
- Travel Required:
*As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
This is where you can thrive. Our environment is energetic, our people are motivated and our career paths can take you where you want to go.We pride ourselves on being the market leader as well as having a management philosophy that promotes a culture of dignity and respect for all our employees.We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as a retirement package that includes 5% match on 401k contributions and an employee stock ownership program.The Electrician starting wage is $28.76After 90 days the wage is: $31.96Education requirements:Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete screening and electric knowledge and skills tests prior to interviewing.Experience requirements:Requires 5 years of verifiable industrial electrical experience to qualify.
This position is responsible for maintaining electrical and electronic equipment, PCs/PLCs, variable frequency drives, electronic/electrical troubleshooting and process control loops.Must be able to work without direct supervision, be a self starter, pay attention to details including accurate data collection/entry and tracking of preventative maintenance information.Work hours:Hours of work will be either 3pm to 11pm or 11pm to 7am, daily and weekend overtime is required.An Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: electric, electrician, journeyman electrician, plc, power, satellite, solar, transformer, wire, wiring
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Groveport,Oh)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driving team, company owner, company truck, otr driving, over the road driving, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!