Guard Chief Job Description Sample
Position: Security Guard
Reports to: VP, Security Services Manager
Classification: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
A Security Guard is primarily responsible for guarding and monitoring CoreFirst Bank & Trust Bank ("Bank") premises to ensure safety and security of Bank employees, customers, and property.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitors entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and customers to guard against theft and maintain security of Bank premises.
- Unlocks and locks all Bank doors and handicapped ramps.
- Circulates among employees and customers to preserve order and protect property.
- Periodically monitors parking lots and building surroundings.
- Escorts customers, as needed, to and from their vehicles.
- Writes reports, as needed, for irregularities during the day. Calls police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons. Warns people on premises of infractions, and evicts violators from premises, when necessary.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks including, but not limited to:
- Picks up registered mail at the Post Office. Confirms registered mail. Delivers deposits to tellers for processing.
- Makes deliveries to Bank branches, as needed.
- May assist the Bank in the recovery of vehicles or information.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
One year of experience in public safety preferred
High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
Courtesy, customer service, and tact are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and outside the Bank for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Adherence to CoreFirst Values; Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability. High level of skill in the CoreFirst Competencies of Customer Focus, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management
- Adherence to the CoreFirst Bank & TrustValues of Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability
- High level of skills in the CoreFirst Bank & Trust Competencies of Customer Focus, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management
- Must be able to qualify with a hand gun, and provide own weapon and ammunition with which to qualify. Must obtain Merchant Guard License within 30-60 days from starting the position.
- Must have the ability to anticipate or observe when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, and pass background investigation and drug screening.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee must be able to observe details from a distance and at close range. The employee is frequently required to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, standing walking, and stooping.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some local evening and weekend travel may be expected.
This job operates around a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Applicants must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screening and background check.
Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job, and should submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal.
CoreFirst Bank & Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Charger Logistics is searching for an organized, well-rounded individual to join our dynamic team as a Security Guard at our Romulus, Michigan location.Job Duties and
- Control access to truck yard and keep accurate records of employees, visitors, and trucks entering and leaving the yard.
- Perform regular and random building patrols to ensure the safety of the facility.
- Supervise and maintain order in and around the truck yard.
- Monitor video surveillance, investigate any security related incidents and complete reports as required
- Write reports on daily activities and irregularities, such as damages, theft, trespassing, and other security concerns.
- Ensure safety and security of all company properties and equipment.
- Ensure safety and emergency procedures are followed.
- Previous Security experience is an asset.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills are a must.
- Flexible and dependable.
- Must be responsible and have a professional attitude.
Chief Mechanical Engineer (1080)
- 8-15 years HVAC design experience in an MEP Engineering or Architecture & Engineering (A&E) firm
- Significant project experience in educational, commercial, government and/or mixed use buildings.
- Ability and Experience using Trane Trace to find load calculations
- Experience in working on projects utilizing Revit
- Ability to direct staff, manage projects, create bid proposals and negotiate fees
- Excellent people skills
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Current P.E. License
Chief Operating Officer
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate/mentor/supervise direct reports: Engr VP, Mfg. VPs, Controller & HR
- Coordinate organizational improvement and overall staffing and recommend changes to the board
- Establish and maintain appropriate operational metrics
- Facilitate monthly management team meetings with follow-up action items
- Facilitate the development and continued improvement of common processes within the company
- Provide regular communication updates to the entire company
- Consolidate management team recommendations to the board to allow for timely and efficient decisions by the board
- Provide oversight of the health care strategic planning and annual renewal of health care benefits [recommendations to the board for annual approval of changes]
- Manage lease agreement
- Oversee various business insurances
- Manage customer relationships including contract development, negotiations, and social interactions
- Manage vendor relations including pricing contracts, negotiations, and social interactions
- Oversee the IT tech, support issues, annual budget
- Oversight of the procurement process
- Mentoring and development of buyers
- 5+ years’ experience in an operational leadership role
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be local to St. Paul or someone from the area.
- MBA or B.S. in business management
- B.S. in engineering related field or exposure to engineering systems
Chief Systems Engineer - Architect
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimited web-based training and up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, ApplyLogic is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2015 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000. We have an immediate Chief Systems Engineer - Architect position available in Laurel, MD.
Job Description and
Provide engineering leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation of system requirements, architectures, models, designs, and release/deployment plans. Assess the operational and functional baselines of an organization and its supporting systems. Lead the definition of the direction and strategy for systems to ensure the operational needs are being addressed against aggressive schedules. Oversee end to end SDLC of systems through to system deployment and operations. Provide organizational and strategic planning for systems as they traverse the SDLC. Provide expertise in, but not limited to, System Architecture, System Modeling, Software Development, Systems Integration, Requirements Engineering, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis.
- Responsible for the evaluation of several current systems for various components to include requirements, architecture, design, modeling, planning, release/deployment artifacts among several others.
- Lead the development of action plans to remedy findings from assessments and drive remediation of findings with system development teams and when required acts as an individual contributor to remedy findings.
- Identify application modernization (explicit & implicit), and establish technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals to address those needs.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications to the target environment
- Analyze existing technology, define business aligned IT solutions & participate in risk analysis
- Collaborate with technical team on development of modernization solution design, architecture.
- Interact with various teams from Dev/Ops, Infrastructure, Security supporting overall architecture framework.
- Designs and documents system architecture and associated designs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Provide enhancements or improvements to systems by studying current workflows and designs and determining inefficiencies.
- Develop process/control changes by identifying gaps/issues/areas for improvement; writing improved processes.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Provides project management expertise throughout each phase of the project, from planning to closeout.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols, architecture, requirements, and associated design documents by enforcing traceability, updating procedures, analyzing system and program changes.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Experience developing and integrating complex systems through the full system development life cycle
- Knowledge of SOA, API management, and both async & sync communication methods
- Have relevant experience in assessing the application landscape, architecting solutions, and leading modernization & migration of applications to target environments like Mainframe modernization, cloud etc.
- Applications cloud migration experience
- Experience in responding & managing the large RFP's from standalone application landscape modernization perspective, and from integrated fashion with ASM / AD RFP.
- Experience in a fast paced, external facing Customer Support department required
- Experience with functional and/or technical aspects of enterprise commercial off the shelf software packages and custom development
- Ability to determine process measures and track to determine process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certification from reputed cloud service providers like AWS, Azure, IBM etc.
- 10 years of experience as a Systems Engineer
- 5 specifically performing in a Systems Engineer role on a large scale mission critical program.
- Public Trust, or must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Chief Evangelist Of Tokenization Protocol
· Responsible for developing and implementing business strategy, tactics and content in support of company goals and positions across all business units enterprise-wide.
· Responsible for representing the Protocol and influencing policy makers at the local and national level.
· Accountable for strengthening the Protocol’s impact using extensive government experience so to help applying crypto trading license from authorities.
· Providing team direction on communicating key messages and strategic initiatives.
· Planning and developing strategic messaging.
· Representing the Protocol in a variety of forums
· Proven experience in C-level management within FINTECH / Financial services industry
· Extensive knowledge of crypto and blockchain
· Exceptional networking, public speaking, writing and communications skills.
· Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin
Job Opportunity In Hawaii For A Chief Physicist (10132)
New healthcare facility in Hawaii in need of a Chief physicist to join their team, duties will be 50% administrative and 50% clinical, Heavy IMRT, SBRT, eventual RSO duties. Varian shop (Truebeam).
Job opportunity in Hawaii for a Chief Physicist
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits, team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
Great opportunity to build your own Physics department from the start overseeing a team of 6 physics and dosimetrists and enjoy the beautiful beaches, surf, scenery and cosmopolitan life of this wonderful island.
- 5+ supervisory experience
- ABR certification and license
- RSo a plus.
- Must have strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Proven strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
Unarmed Security Guard
IPSA Security Services is looking for professional unarmed security guards to join our team working at high-end locations!
Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy while working with us:
- Merit-based increases
- Performance-based promotions
- Employee recognition
- High-end clientele & locations
- Medical/Dental & Vision Insurance
- $10k Company paid life insurance
Unarmed Security Officer* Qualifications/Required Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Arizona DPS issued Unarmed Guard Card
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in the ability to use technology
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude!
Chief Nursing Officer
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure in good standing in the state of practice.
- Broad general knowledge of principles of nursing care
- Experience in leadership and good interpersonal relations.
- Ability to apply sound principles of administration and supervision. Good problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
- Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other people’s time, and accountable for work output.
- Professional behavior is demonstrated always, both when on duty and as a representative of the hospital outside of normal work hours.
- A positive working relationship with patients, visitors, and facility staff is demonstrated. Respectful to managers and supervisors.
- Organizational ability and time management is demonstrated.
- Defines the overall philosophy and objectives of Nursing Services in accordance with those of Casa Colina and interprets same to staff.
- Plans, organizes, directs and leads the Nursing Service. Service includes: Acute Care Nursing, Skilled Nursing, Pharmacy, Ambulance Service, Utilization Review, Infection Control, Clinic, Surgery
- Assess the quality of care rendered by the Nursing Service and defines and maintains the quality standards of practice within the facility.
- Initiates the development and implementation of policies and procedures that govern the Nursing Service in collaboration with appropriate services. Assures that all Nursing Service manuals are reviewed, revised and updated on a regular basis.
- Establishes and maintains an organizational plan consistent with the overall hospital organization.
- Develops and maintains clinical and administrative records. Reports as required. Maintains confidentiality.
- Establishes staffing requirements and policies for recruitment, selection and placement of qualified personnel. Ensures competencies and maintains a system which indicates qualifications, experience and accomplishments of each member of the department.
- Establishes and maintains job specifications and descriptions for Nursing Service personnel.- Establishes standards for the evaluation of personnel performance. Assures that performance evaluations are done objectively, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Promotes and maintains harmonious and effective relationships and communications within the ---Nursing Service and with the facility.
- Oversees a staff education program for orientation, continuing education and skill training programs for nursing personnel.
- Plans, develops, implements and manages the annual budget for Nursing Services. Reviews financial reports monthly.
- Participates in planning, decision making and policy formulation as a member of the administrative team. Keeps the administrative team informed of Nursing Service activities.
- Collaborates with the medical Staff regarding clinical aspects of patient/ resident care.- Represents Nursing Service on various Medical Staff committees.
- Provides guidance and counsel to supervisory staff as well as to other nursing staff. Provides adequate communication mechanisms within the service and conducts regular conferences with supervisors and nursing personnel.
- Assures that the continuous Quality Improvement process is accomplished on an ongoing basis.
- Is knowledgeable regarding State and Federal regulations and develops policies, procedures and protocols accordingly. Coordinates information for regulatory agency reviews and participates in all facility surveys including plans of correction.
- Develops short and long term goals and objectives in consultation with administration and consistent with the facilities philosophy. Participates in facility projects and public relations programs.
- Investigates irregularities and policy violations and takes corrective action as needed. Is knowledgeable regarding the disciplinary action process and follows the facility policy and procedure. Documents all actions taken and reports to administration as needed.
- Reviews and monitors work schedules, work hours, and duty assignments of Nursing Service personnel and effects change as needed. Analyzes and evaluates nursing and related services to assure quality patient/ resident care and appropriate levels of productivity. Keeps informed regarding patient/ resident census and acuity. Makes nursing service rounds on a regular basis.
- Reviews Risk Event Reports and Concerns/Complaints. Directs appropriate action as needed. Reports pertinent information to administration.
- Consults with pharmacy and medical staff concerning control and administration of medications. Ensures that Nursing Service personnel are knowledgeable on drug details.
- Promotes and encourages professional growth and development of all Nursing Service personnel through attendance at workshops, seminars, and conferences. Investigates new nursing techniques and practices for application as appropriate.
- Ensures proper and economical use of equipment, supplies and facilities for maintaining patient care. Investigates new equipment, supplies and products and recommends purchases within budgetary process.
- Actively participates in facility meetings and serves as a consultant to other departments as requested.
- Performs other tasks as delegated by Administration.
- Adheres to dress code; appearance is neat and professional.
- Completes annual education requirements if applicable.
- Maintains regulatory requirements.
- Wears identification while on duty.
- Attends annual evaluation and participates actively in this process.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled; completes work in designated time.
- Attends all meetings as appropriate.
- Exhibits the mission, ethics and goals of Casa Colina in the performance of job duties.
- Hours are generally 0800-1700, but may vary according to the needs of the service. Responsibility is for twenty-four hour operation of the service. This is a full time position.
- Willingness to work beyond normal working hours, and in other positions temporarily when necessary.
- Is involved with personnel, visitors, and government agencies, etc., when necessary.
- Must function independently, have personal integrity, have flexibility and the ability to work effectively with other personnel, clients and support agencies.
- Sits, stands, bends, lifts, walks and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds without assistance.
Chief Operating Officer - Mandarin Speaking (Cryptocurrency Exchange)
They are looking for a rare Chief Operating Officer that understands the demanding nature of a global platform which demands a myriad of product updates happening rapidly focusing on speed and quality to ensure the product pushes result in increased positive user experiences for developer partners and platform community members. Utilizing your platform design, development and growth experience, you’ll be responsible for the day to day operation of the company with an executive team of experts reporting to them. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be developing the strategic and operational frameworks necessary to grow and support the business goals while challenged with exciting growth and opportunities to be an industry leader.
* At least a Master’s degree in business, accounting, finance, management, economics with an MBA preferred.
* Dedicated experience on a global platform with high volume of product pushes such as Facebook, Google and
* P&L responsibility for an organization or unit focused on emerging technologies.
* Be very flexible, hands-on and able to multitask while delegating in a fast-moving environment.
* Experience with direct responsibility for people operations in a global company.
* Experience in a similar senior executive leadership role.
* A strategic leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Proficiency in long-term planning and budgeting.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Exceptional leadership skills in a fast-paced start-up environment.
* Experience providing leadership and oversight for overall day-to-day operations.
* Development of annual operating plan.
* A solid understanding of IT and technology and the benefits it can provide.
* Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!