Gwynn Oak Job Description Sample
Senior Consultant For Rhel Openstack Platform
Helping to deploy Director (one (1) active plus one (1) passive standby), three (3) controllers, and at least two (2) compute nodes on allocated server hardware
Helping to develop a backup and restore plan to cover Ceph and RHOSP core infrastructure
Supporting the deployment of two (2) separate availability zones as part of the RHOSP environment
Reviewing network configuration and software repository
Helping to develop, test, and document a Virtual Machine (VM) backup solution on RHEL VMs on RHOSP to provide basic backup and restore capabilities for non-ephemeral VMs on OpenStack using Customer’s Netbackup solution
Mentor client team on best practices using Red Hat OpenStack
Helping to analyze current and potential infrastructure solutions
Helping to define a potential architecture
Reviewing architecture suggestions and decisions with key stakeholders
Due Diligence - Multifamily Housing Inspector - Capital Needs Assessment
Enjoy the excitement of travel while building a great career with CONNOR's Real Estate Due Diligence (“REDDi”) Department. CONNOR was formed in 1991 with the belief that a consulting firm should emphasize consulting as a personal process. CONNOR is a friendly group of dedicated professionals who are focused on getting our product to our clients on time and right the first time. It is a supportive environment where new ideas are taken seriously on their own merit, free from the kind of office politics that make coming to work a chore. As a whole, the company is committed to ensuring that every person is actively working towards bettering the company and the product as well as benefiting personally and professionally.
CONNOR has a HUD MAP/LEAN Property Evaluator position available within our Baltimore-based national consulting team. The Property Evaluator position reports to and works under the direct supervision of the department’s Director. We offer the training you'll need to succeed. A college degree is necessary for consideration. The position requires travel to subject commercial and residential properties to evaluate/document current conditions and subsequently produce accurate reporting/recommendations for our clients. Above average communication and computer/internet skills are essential. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including company health care, 401(k), flexible medical spending accounts, flexible dependent care accounts, and paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
Successful candidates have had experience with:
- Life Cycle Calculations;
- Multifamily Housing Inspections;
- Property Management Short and Long Term Budget calculations;
- Building Dynamics;
- Construction Management;
- Construction Draw Inspections; or
- Fannie Mae; Freddie Mac; GSEs Annual Audits and Review.
If interested, please forward a cover letter and resume for consideration. Your cover letter shall indicate your background and how your experience relates and qualifies you for the position.
Qualifications & Basic Job Requirements
- 5 years minimum experience in related field (Construction Supervision, Construction Management and/or Estimating, Residential and/or Commercial Inspections, Maintenance Supervision)
- Must possess a valid driver license, automobile, and automobile insurance
- Complete and implement US Housing & Urban Development (“HUD”) Multi-Family Accelerated Processing (“MAP”) Property Condition Assessment E-tool training (on-line training)
- Travel to job locations nation-wide and conduct Property Condition Assessment inspections for residential, commercial, and healthcare type properties
- Produce accurate and reliable Property Condition Assessment reports including short/long term Capital Replacement cost recommendations
- Conduct yourself in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Wear company provided uniforms
- Maintain/protect company equipment/materials – prevent loss from theft or damage
- Work hours and conduct other job-related duties as assigned by the Department Director
- Four-year college degree (documentation required)
- HUD MAP/LEAN inspections/reporting experience a plus
- Knowledge of codes, laws, and regulations pertaining to public and residential buildings including ADA/FHA a plus
- Above-average computer proficiency (i.e. Windows O.S. and Microsoft Office applications)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both written and oral
- Must have a personal credit card available for business related expenses with a credit limit of at least $ 2,500.00. CONNOR employees receive expense re-imbursement every two weeks. No company credit cards will be issued.
- Must be able to travel out of state – 25% of your time
- Efficiently manage your project assignments to closure
- Provide excellent customer service to clients prior to, during, and after property inspections
· Complete and implement US Housing & Urban Development (“HUD”) Multi-Family Accelerated Processing (“MAP”) Property Condition Assessment E-tool training (on-line training)
- · Travel to job locations nation-wide and conduct Property Condition Assessment inspections for residential, commercial, and healthcare type properties
- · Produce accurate and reliable Property Condition Assessment reports including short/long term Capital Replacement cost recommendations
- · Efficiently manage your project assignments to closure
- · Provide excellent customer service to clients prior to, during, and after property inspections
- · Conduct yourself in accordance with company policy and procedures
- · Wear company provided uniforms
- · Maintain/protect company equipment/materials – prevent loss from theft or damage
- · Work hours and conduct other job-related duties as assigned by the Department Director
CONNOR 401(k) Plan (100% Match of your first 5% Contribution)
Health and Dental company sponsored plans (Company contributions)
Life Insurance (Company Paid)
Short Term Disability Plans (Company Paid)
Flexible Spending Plan
Sick and Sick Leave
When you order something off of Amazon, and it shows up perfectly the very next day - do you ever wonder what magic must exist to make that happen? At Whitebox, that curiosity is rewarded by unveiling the inner workings behind ecommerce.
Join a fun, fast paced team of ecommerce experts. Whitebox has spent years building and refining ecommerce automation technology that is changing how ecommerce works. At Whitebox, you'll automate the thousands of steps that take place behind the scenes, from an order being placed online to the time it shows up on the customer's doorstep.
This complex ecosystem fosters a growing need for data analytics, user interfaces, database design, API connections and server infrastructure. Whitebox has entered hyper growth mode, and we need talented engineers, with an interest in complex problem solving, to take us to the next phase of design and development.
Day to Day
- Build internal user interfaces for our team as well as clients.
- Build Typescript and NodeJS scripts and scheduled tasks that automate 99% of the rest of the teams manual work.
- Create deployment procedures to support rapid development, continuous improvement and data confidence.
- Solve problems around load, efficiency and power when it comes to running complex queries and processing data.
- Design mySQL database structures and analyze data to help draw conclusions and make data driven decisions.
Nice To Haves
- Amazon MWS API experience
- Shopify API experience
- EmberJS Experience
Whitebox is all about automation. The an entire ecommerce team has grown to 40 people over the last year. You would be part of a small team of 2-4 developers that provides an engineering foundation for the entire team.
- 5 years of real world programming experience
- Experience of NodeJS
- Knowledge in MySQL
- Knowledge with HTML & CSS
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work from home options
- Mental health and burnout-protection days off
- Macbook pro
- 27" 4k monitor
- Open and transparent executive team
- An always-stocked snack selection, including vegan, vegetarian & health options
- Awesome team of super hard working people
- Unique fast-paced startup experience
- Casual work environment
- Standing desks available
Restaurant Team Member
Pikesville Grand Opening! FT/PT
To be contacted by a hiring manager apply now!
Imagine if everyone had a place to go where they were encouraged to embrace their individuality and come as they are. A place fostering an environment that supports human growth and recognizes the value in second chances. This is the kind of place that MOD is committed to creating and maintaining every single day. By creating a culture where individual spirits are celebrated, we believe that our teams will feel empowered and committed to providing that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
With more than 400locations across 28states and the United Kingdom, MOD is committed to creating a positive social impact within these communities, creating not only an exciting place to eat, but a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness.
As a MOD Pizza Squad Member you directly contribute to the success of the MOD community by presenting the MOD Pizza experience to all individuals who choose to visit our stores. The position is responsible for providing people with Super Fast service, a memorable experience, amazing Pizzas and Salads, and a cool environment.
What you will do:
Make quality pizza
Keep things upbeat and friendly
Thrive in a team environment where you will collaborate with others
Builds important connections with customers; discovers and responds to their needs with a customer first attitude.
Become a MOD menu expert
Prepare and restock food products
Help maintain a spotless shop
Follow all health, safety and sanitation guidelines
Experience and Skills
What you bring:
A real passion for people
Consistent attendance and punctuality
You are at least 18 years old
Bonus points if you have:
Food/service industry experience
As a member of our MOD Squad, you will be working in a kitchen environment, rotating between front and back of house. This requires walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be asked to operate hand-held appliances and simple kitchen equipment (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Depending on the location, you may need to go up and down stairs. You also have the ability to communicate and exchange information with coworkers and others is also required.
High noise levels due to operations, customers and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk and alternative)
May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected)
Will work near moving or mechanical parts
Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
We make pizza so we can serve people
Click here to see a day in the life at MOD-
Now Hiring Class A, CDL Drivers
UP TO DATE LAUNDRY, INC. is one the largest and fastest growing businesses in Baltimore, Maryland. We are a family owned company and have proudly served our customers for over 70 years.
We have an immediate opening for a full time professional driver with a Class-A, CDL license to service our customers in the healthcare and hospital industries within the Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Delaware areas.
Be able to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, and a background check
Meet all DOT requirements
Be able to meet the physical requirements to transport, load, and unload roller carts from docks
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive hourly pay
Medical, dental, life, and 401(k) benefit plans
Monthly safety/performance bonus
Up To Date Laundry is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and we welcome all qualified applicants.
Warehouse Worker Day / Afternoon
Legends Ltd. is a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies and is a leading craft beer distributor in the District of Columbia. Our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationships we have with our customers. We maintain a fine lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
Legends Ltd. is currently looking to fill an Warehouse worker for the day/afternoon shift in our Warehouse. We are looking for a trustworthy & energetic individual who possesses a solid work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
Objective: To be a universal team player and fill in for all day and afternoon positions when required. Must be flexible.
Schedule: Monday- Friday (10:00 AM- 6:30 PM) is the standard hours for this position but you must be flexible fill in and work (1:00pm- 9:30pm) when needed.
- Replenish all picking locations and overflow in designated area
- Follow all warehouse SOP’s on a daily basis
- Use IPad to update accurately and remove products from locations
- Maintain that all warehouse equipment used is clean and functioning properly
- Assist in the Re-pack process
- Utilize FIFO throughout the entire facility
- Put away returns when needed
- Report all breakage to ensure accurate inventory counts
- Unload/Load trucks when needed
- Pick orders and have them ready for the sales team when they arrive
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA requirements
- Inform supervisor of equipment issues and supply needs
- Maintain the proper upkeep of the warehouse
- Assist ICC when needed with counts and inventory checks
- Communicate effectively with drivers to verify proper documentation of all incoming product
- Demonstrate courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and all co-workers
- Ensure safe operation of forklifts, ride-on’s, walk-behind’s and pallet jacks at all times
- Use drivers phone to complete the load-in procedure while verifying that all product is coded correctly
- Inform night shift supervisor of cooperage counts so invoicing can be completed
- Stack and wrap all cooperage with shrink wrap and place in it correct staging area
- Ensure that Legends facilities and trucks are secured on a nightly basis
- Check the cabs of all trucks for paperwork and tap handles nightly
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift Certification is preferred
- Flexibility with Schedule
Critical Physical Demands:
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling carrying quarter barrels from floor to 48” on an occasional basis
- Two handed lifting, handling carrying half barrels from floor to 48” on an occasional basis
- Pushing and pulling pallets jacks with cases and/or barrels on a level surface
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels
We offer excellent pay with benefits including:
- health/dental insurance with $0 in-network deductible
- annual wellness program
- volunteer time off
- day off on your birthday
Applied Control Engineering, Inc. (ACE) is a leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges. From platform selection and design, to start up, validation and final documentation, as an independent systems integrator ACE helps customers select the right solution and then implements it on time and on budget. A privately held company, with offices in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Texas, ACE is committed to serving our customers’ needs both locally and worldwide.
As an Engineer at ACE, you will have a direct impact on meeting our customers’ needs. Specific project tasks may include programming PLC, DCS and HMI systems, developing plant floor information systems (MES), preparing design drawings and specifications, and commissioning final systems at manufacturing facilities. Previous MES programing experience, a working knowledge and or growing interest in database integration or object oriented programming is preferred. Custom coding experience with any of the modern programming languages is a plus. You will work as part of a project team on most projects and our organizational structure enables employees to receive hands-on training and execute projects alongside subject matter experts during all project phases. ACE provides system integration services to a very diverse set of industries - from biotechnology & pharmaceuticals to metals & mining. Engineers will have the opportunity to self-manage their work in a professional and enjoyable work environment while gaining valuable exposure to the hardware and software automation technologies used in today’s industries.
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the process control industry
- Possess in-depth knowledge of programming concepts
- Thorough knowledge of business application software (MS Office package)
- Previous field or office work experience (internship, co-op, volunteering)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Displays a positive and professional demeanor
- Demonstrates a flexible and cooperative working style
- Willing to work off-hours when required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Willing to submit to drug testing and/or background checks as mandated for
- employment, and b) customer contract requirements
The company has identified core competencies that are required for success in this role. Employees are expected to gain proficiency in these areas through experience in the job and progressively challenging project roles.
Competencies and Expectations of the Engineer
TechnicalSkills: Develops the basic technical skills required to program HMI, PLC, DCS, and/or plant floor information systems, and understand process flow, decision points and IT logic. Possesses good working knowledge of computers, business applications, and networking.
TechnicalLearning: Demonstrates the ability to deliver business value through technology while improving efficiency and productivity. Able to replicate programming solutions. Understands the terminology and acronyms encountered in the job. Demonstrates the ability to understand a structured execution methodology and technical requirements leading to technical delivery, documentation and execution deployment plans.
ProblemSolving: Demonstrates the ability to think through problems and troubleshoot their own code. Willing to consider alternate solutions if the first attempt is unsuccessful.
DecisionQuality: Follows the direction of a technical lead or project manager. Utilizes their technical knowledge to best implement the plan, and reports issues to management as they arise.
WrittenCommunications: Demonstrates the ability to transcribe integration tasks to specification and qualification documents. Able to use existing templates to create a new specification or test document. Able to revise a document to add new functions.
Self-Development: Eager to learn new platforms, technologies and industries. Seeks advice from more senior MES engineers. Equally committed to developing their soft skills.
PeerRelationship: Demonstrates the ability to work within a team environment. Able to communicate effectively with project and personnel managers.
Listening: Practices attentive and active listening. Hears all instructions. Aware of internal and external customer requirements. Receptive of constructive criticism.
Informing: Accurately represents their work and able to admit mistakes. Understands how their job assignments impact others and updates their project team of their progress.
- Prior demonstrated leadership experience
- A general understanding of manufacturing processes
- Willing and able to travel to customers’ sites when required.
- Perform specific tasks as defined in the ACE Engineering Skills List.
ACE is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
ACE is an equal opportunity employer. ACE will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need a reasonable accommodation to meet any of the above qualifications, please contact Human Resources.
Technical Sales Lead - Enterprise Clm/Helpdesk
We are seeking a strong analytical mind that understands business organizations and operations, likes talking with people, is service oriented, likes doing a variety of activities. Must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, willing to wear multiple hats and do the job that needs doing.
In addition to industry competitive base and sales incentive compensation, the position offers the opportunity to earn company stock options. Full medical and dental benefits as well as matching 401K retirement plan are also provided.
- Selling the product!
- Be the expert that articulates the company's capabilities in the context of customer needs
- Manage and lead proof of concept evaluations
- Interact directly with prospects to address any technical questions and represent the technical expertise of the company's Engineering and Success teams
- Provide technical demonstrations of the product configured to a Client's individual use case
- Prepare quotations for prospective clients
- Manage technical sales related tasks as needed, such as developing sales support documents and software demonstrations
- 2-5 years of software sales or consulting experience in Contract Lifecycle Management, ITIL Service Desk, Business Process Management, Document Management, ERP or related enterprise systems
- BS/BA or related industry field sales experience
- Enterprise Cloud software/SaaS technical sales experience highly desired
- Experience mapping RFI/RFP requirements to software solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Passion and people skills
- Ability to work unsupervised from home office as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Competitive salary
- Incentive bonuses and monthly commissions
- Referral bonuses
- Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- 401K plan - company matching
- Health /dental insurance
- Generous vacation
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
Pangea Real Estate is a real estate management and acquisition company located in downtown Chicago. Our mission is to be the best property managers on the continent. We are accomplishing our mission by incorporating technology and excellent customer service to all units under management. We are one of the fastest growing Chicago real estate companies with over 13,000 units owned and under management in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Baltimore.
Pangea is currently looking for a self-motivated Painter that is willing to succeed in our company. The successful candidate will be self-driven, highly motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must be comfortable working in Baltimore's north and west side neighborhoods, including Mondawmin, Garwyn Oaks, and Windsor Hills.
- Provide painting and light drywall repair to assigned building(s).
- Adhere to established specifications and standards.
- Close out work orders in a timely manner.
- Properly track time with time keeping system.
- Must be able to lift materials up and down stairs.
- Computer literacy a must, experience with Yardi preferred.
- Ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment.
- Honest and able to work in a self-directed, fast-paced environment with minimal oversight.
- Prior painting and/or general carpentry experience required
- Access to reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license with insurance.
- Must be able to drive from property to property throughout any day.
- Full benefit package, including medical, dental, & vision
- Disability and life coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- 5 sick days and 10 vacation days to start
Worth Wardrode Stylist - Baltimore
Key responsibilities of a Stylist include:
- Has relationships in the community with women who enjoy luxury fashion and shop at an average $250 - $400.
- * * * * * * * Hosts in-home/ Pop Up Shows four times a year (one week each season) through private appointments.
Keys to success:
- The core of this position requires a sales oriented self-starter who is motivated by straight commission and networking with women.
- Ability to connect with people and work successfully in direct sales through personal contacts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; technological comfort. Sales experience a plus.
- Loves the fashion world, values dressing well and has a great sense of style.
- Compensation includes a wardrobe allowance, generous commission and a bonus package.
- Flexibility allows Stylists to work around existing schedules.
- Excellent support and ongoing training to ensure success.
- Minimal enrollment fees.
- The use of company owned sample sets.
- The ability to sell through social media.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!