Hacienda Heights Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Hacienda Heights
In this sales-oriented role, you are the face of the Blossom Footwear's various brands and vision in your selling area. You are responsible for conducting in-person appointments, providing style guidance, and building a book of wholesale and private label clients through proactive networking and referrals. Our technology-driven approach to selling and styling results in industry-leading reorder rates from our customer base.
The duties will include:
-Generating and increasing sales, market share and brand awareness throughout your territory.
-Address product related questions, concerns, and issues
-Provide samples, catalogs, and illustrations of the company's product lines
-Develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales including social media
-Develop and maintaining strong relationships with key retailers and valued clients
-Attending national/regional tradeshows, sales meetings, and relevant company events. Travel expected.
-Scheduling seasonal product showings and meeting pre-book deadlines
-Ensure on time deliveries, inventory management, credit control, and order processing
-Understanding market trends, sell-thru data, sales forecasts, etc.
-Overall servicing of accounts to maximize sales and customer relations
-Maintain the business, continue to grow the business, and foster relationships
-strong communication skills
-strong organization skills
-strong customer follow up
-strong computer skills
-strong sales skills
-and ready to learn more
Benefits will be discussed following employment.
Experience/Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent, 2+ Years Experience in Shoe Sales
Preschool Site Supervisor - Bilingual Chinese/Mandarin
JOB TITLE: CENTER SITE SUPERVISOR
FLSA Status: EXEMPT
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Program Director and Administrator, the Site Supervisor of the Child Development Program is responsible for the management, development, administration and supervision of the Center in accordance with applicable statues and regulations under Title V, Title XXII and all agency policies and standards; train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned staff and be responsible for the programmatic compliance and the curriculum of the Early Childhood program for ages birth through 5 which uses both Montessori and Early Childhood Education principles and practices. A thorough understanding of both Child Development and Montessori Methods is required. If a valid Montessori Diploma is unattained at the time of employment it will be required during the first two years of employment. The supervisor will play a major role in developing, improving, expanding, facilitating and/or overseeing the implementation of the agency’s preschool program.
A preschool director creates policies, manages staff and oversees daily operations. The director is the lead administrator of the school and handles problems with staff and students. They develop the curriculum and ensure the school meets all standards set by the CSPP program and all Title V & XXII laws and additional standards set by the agency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following, with other duties as assigned:
· Will work 8 hours per day, 5 days per week, minimum.
· Serve as liaison with the center staff to parents of children.
· Conduct staff orientation and all training for all early childhood staff.
· Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations that affect early childhood programs.
· Make recommendations regarding hiring and termination of early childhood staff.
· Complete annual staff performance reviews.
· Provide in-service trainings to teachers, parents and the community on various topics related to school readiness (Kindergarten and beyond), early learning and education.
· Effectively recruit parents and students for the preschool programs in order to operate at maximum enrollment and efficiency.
· Certify the eligibility of CSPP children enrolled in early childhood programs with consistent accuracy and coordinate enrollment.
· Prepare, Monitor, and file expenses for material and supply purchases based on set budgets for the preschool programs.
· Purchase equipment and supplies as needed and document and file all orders, invoices and receipts.
· License facilities, ensure that facilities conform to licensing requirements and regulations, and respond to licensing reports.
· Enforce health and safety policies for children and staff.
· Maintain a warm, accepting, and developmentally-appropriate environment which promotes the cognitive, physical, emotional, and social development of the child and family.
· Ensure that individualized (one-on-one), personalized, responsive care is provided.
· Reinforce and enhance the roll of the parents as the primary educator and caregiver of their child.
· Build relationships and maintain communication with outside agencies throughout the county, such as Local Educational Agencies, Local Resource & Referral Services, other non-profit agencies that provide services to families, Local Governments, for-profit businesses that provide services to families, Chambers of Commerce, Local Planning Council, LA County Office of Education and First 5 LA., who provide early care and education to young children.
· Communicate positively and develop reciprocal relationships with staff, volunteers, parents, and children.
· Ensure that all program policies and procedures follow a professional code of ethics (Agency’s own adopted set or, e.g., National Association for the Education of Young Children).
· Facilitate and Monitor on-going certification of existing certified employees and certification of classified employees.
· Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a supervisory capacity with staff, substitutes, volunteers, parents, and children.
· Oversee day to day operation of the Program Site including maintaining a harmonious and efficient work environment.
· Facilitate administrative responsibilities for Program Site, including maintaining compliance with Community Care Licensing and Council on Accreditation, monitoring office and classroom coverage, and reviewing children’s progress
· Fiscal responsibilities for Program Site
· Supervision, management, and evaluation of Program Site employees. Enforcement of rules and regulations, performance management, etc.
· Curriculum – supervision, implementation and evaluation.
· Excellent leadership skills to inspire staff to work diligently and professionally with each other, the children and the families especially during times of low staff ratios or staff hardships.
· Families - Outreach, site tours, orientation, and communication.
· Sets and maintains appropriate standards for children's discipline and behavior standards using nonpunitive methods.
· Assist staff in resolving conflicts between children and communicating with families.
o Provide oversight to staff scheduling;
o Conduct regular staff meetings, meet individually with staff and facilitate staff development trainings;
o Provide oversight to teacher’s weekly curriculum planning;
o Manage the process of recruiting, interviewing, selecting, orienting and training new program staff;
o Conduct annual staff evaluations and implement performance management practices to ensure high staff performance; and
o Serve as a teacher in the classroom if gaps in scheduling occur.
○ Ensure that all CA State licensing requirements (Title XXII) and California Department of Education regulations (Title V) and contracts are met at all times.
○ Initiate marketing with the Program Coordinator and Admin staff to promote childcare openings as they occur.
○ Ensure the overall safety of each youth; play lead role in program crisis response; work with Facilities Manager to plan fire and emergency drills; prevent, monitor and report accidents. Management Team
○ Participate in Management and Program Quality Team activities.
○ Maintain financial responsibility for the ECE and School Age program budget and grant deliverables.
○ Be a strong ambassador for the Center including participating in community collaboratives and fundraising efforts.
○ Other duties as assigned by Program Director & Administrator.
· Coordinate and manage student recruitment, enrollment, and retention
· Coordinate teacher and staff recruitment and selection
· Coordinate family engagement and development
· Hire, train, develop, support and evaluate school staff, ensuring that all staff set high expectations for student social and academic performance
· Maintain and/or monitor all data systems including student progress, student information, tuition and fees, attendance, family involvement and matriculation
· Design and implement a school schedule that maximizes student instructional time, staff planning and collaboration time
· Build a professional work environment that is typified by hard work, respect and collaboration and includes a system of constant feedback, reflection and action
· Work with the Superintendent and appropriate staff to set goals and implement strategic and financial plans to achieve them
· Create and achieve clear and ambitious goals for student growth, development and achievement
· Implement an instructional program that is aligned with SHPS, CA State Preschool Program and research.
· Facilitate and manage grade-level curriculum development, ensuring alignment with California Preschool Learning Foundations, Curriculum Framework, and the Common Core Standards for Kindergarten.
· Oversee the Response to Intervention and Special Education Processes.
· Utilize a coaching framework to regularly observe and provide feedback to teaching staff, resulting in improved instructional practices and student outcomes.
· Facilitate the formal evaluation process for all site staff.
· Plan and deliver engaging, effective professional development.
· Oversee the administration of multiple forms of assessments to measure and improve teaching and learning; use data to inform decisions.
· Establish, articulate and teach the vision, mission and values of the organization and the school site.
· Establish a positive, professional, student-focused and achievement-oriented school culture that embodies the Agency mission and vision for children served.
· Set clear expectations for roles, accountability, decision making and collaboration among team members.
· Model and encourage others to proactively solve problems and manage conflict openly and productively.
· Maintain flexibility at all times to accommodate changing work environments, situations and day to day demands.
· Prioritize team morale and productivity and celebrate team accomplishments.
· Select and retain a highly effective staff.
· Work with Program Director and Administrator to develop, implement, and manage annual operating budget based on public and private revenue; adhere to financial budget goals
· Administer California State Preschool grant, including all aspects of reporting and compliance
· Ensure compliance with the California State Preschool Program (Title 5) regulations and Community Care Licensing (Title 22)
· Serve as the administrator for all school operations and operations staff
· Ensure teaching and support staff have the necessary resources and expertise to lead the educational program
· Ensure that the school’s academic and operational programs are measured regularly and plans are in place to continually disseminate and improve the school’s academic and operational performance
· Foster positive relationships with internal stakeholders, the SHPS Board, community partners and philanthropic organizations
· Manage resources (e.g. people, financial, equipment) effectively to support the school's short and long term goals
· Pursue and secure additional resources to increase opportunities for school and students
· Maintain a focus on safety, risk management and compliance systems
· Maintain an effective Networking Plan to Develop relationships and partnerships with Local Private and Public Educational Agencies, Local Governments, Resource & Referral Services, LA County Office of Education, CDE/Child Development Division’s agents, local for-profits and non-profits that provide services to families, other service providers and external stakeholders based on trust, respect, and achievement of common goals.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field with at least 24 units in Early Childhood Education.
· Must hold or be eligible for, and maintain eligibility for, a Child Development Site Supervisor Permit in accordance with the criteria established by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
· At minimum five years of teaching experience in a CSPP preschool setting as a Lead Teacher (Montessori classroom experience a plus) and two years of management and supervisory experience in an early childhood program.
· Knowledge of the Transitional Kindergarten system and requirements.
· Ability to work with special needs families.
· Knowledge of the educational needs of English language learners and special needs students.
· Sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, linguistic, ethnic backgrounds and disabilities of students and staff.
· Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Knowledge of CSPP funding terms and conditions and Program Standards.
· Ability to plan and implement events involving preschool students, parents and staff.
· A valid California Driver’s License.
· Knowledge of child abuse reporting requirements.
· Thorough working knowledge of Title V and Title XXII regulations.
· Maintain valid First Aid and CPR certification.
· Must be able to pass a drug screen test and fingerprint background check.
· CALIFORNIA STATE PRESCHOOL PROGRAM EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
· CALIFORNIA STATE PRESCHOOL PROGRAM EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
ATTENDANCE IS AN ESSENTIAL FUNCTION OF THIS JOB. Our programs are on a yearly contract basis, open year-round (52 weeks).
REPORTS TO: Program Director & Administrator
LOCATION: Various (San Gabriel Valley areas, greater Los Angeles, Compton)
SALARY: ($32,000 - $35,000) – Starting salary, depending on qualifications
SCHEDULE: Year-round. Full-Time, Mon-Fri, 8 hrs./day min. or as required to complete prescribed work.
Warehouse lumper position- Worker is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the loading/unloading ,receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion. must be able to lift 10-50lbs.
Schedule 1st shift 7:00am
2nd shift 3:00pm and 3rd shift 11:00pm
Please call to make an appointment
Apply today start tomorrow
please call 323-427-4578 or 626 380-9799
$10.50 to $11.00 /hour
1208 W Francisquito Ave Suite B West Covina CA 91790
Key Account Sales Manager
- To achieve individual sales targets
- To maintain a good relationship with customers and improve share of customer’s spending
- To identify customers with large business potential
- Lead and drive implementation of new business with existing and new key account customers
- To support sales & marketing promotion programs and follow related guidelines
- Conduct regular service reviews with key account customers and drive to improve service
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
5 to 8 years’ field sales experience with sales-driven mindset, preferably gained in express delivery or other logistics industry
2 to 5 years’ Key account sales and management experience
Proven success sales records with innovative solutions to customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
-Have experience in the field of autism and special needs, education, mental health and ABA
-Minimum BA/BS with 2 years experience with ABA; MA/MS preferred in the fields of psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy, social work, school psychology, education, special education, ABA, or related field
-Available primarily 2pm on multiple days per week; able to maintain consistent schedule; Commit to 1 year of employment
-Possess strong clinical insight, and critical thinking skills
-Bilingual Spanish speaking therapists highly desired
-Reliable transportation and valid CA driver's license and driver's insurance
-Be fun, energetic, and motivating for the children and families we work with
-Provide skills training services and/or behavioral therapy to children, adolescents, adults and their families
-Part-time (up to 25 hours per week dependent on Therapist and client's availability and degree); available after 2pm on multiple days per week; reliable
-Travel between client's homes within the San Gabriel Valley (El Monte, La Puente, Baldwin Park, Hacienda Heights, Covina, Pomona, Glendora, Arcadia, Pasadena)
-Maintain accurate records of therapy provided including session notes, and data/summaries
-Provide feedback to parents/caregivers regarding progress of clients as well as recommendations
-Collaborate with other therapists and clinical staff in the agency, as well as schools and other therapies client's receive
-Able to work as an independent clinician in implementing treatment plans, seeking out additional support and supervision from clinical team as needed
-Participate in on-going training and supervision
-Competitive pay at $16-22/hour, dependent on education (MA/MS with doctorate in process, or doctorate received) and experience (i.e., ABA); ability to work independently
-Paid mileage between appointments
-Paid initial and on-going trainings on various clinical topics
-Attendance at relevant conferences and trainings
-Medical insurance benefits for part-time and full-time staff
-Training in assessment, data analysis and report writing, and programming
-Supervision through the BBS and BACB
-Opportunities for advancement
Send CV/resume and cover letter as well as phone number, and days and hours of availability mornings and/or afternoons
Restaurant Manager (Chowking - South San Francisco)
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the development and achievement of the Store Business Goals I.e. sales and profitability targets, customer satisfaction & FSC (Food, Service & Cleanliness) levels. He is responsible for the development and morale of his store team and the store’s adherence to Chowking's operating systems and standards and compliance to all government requirements.
This is a Full-Time Permanent job.
At least 3 years experience in restaurant mgt. or in retail business. With medical & dental insurance, paid vacation, sick & holidays, meal privilege & product discounts, 401 k , life insurance, potential annual merit increase, intensive training, growth opportunities!
Chowking South San Francisco
3589 Callan Blvd.
South San Francisco CA 94080
This is for IMMEDIATE HIRING!
Mail/email/fax resume on or before October 31, 2017 to:
Tokyo Teriyaki Corporation dba CHOWKING
16125 East Valley Blvd
City of Industry Ca 91744
Chowking USA is a part of the Jollibee Group of Companies.
Jollibee is the Philippines' number one fast food and one of Asia's largest restaurant chains. It is an American-style fast food restaurant with Filipino-influenced dishes specializing in burgers, spaghetti, chicken and some local Filipino dishes.
Jollibee started with five branches in 1978 and has grown to a strong network of a total of 801 stores in the Philippines, and 96 stores internationally. It is the largest fast food chain in the country with international locations in Brunei, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Vietnam, and the United States. The fast food chain plans to open branches in Canada, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Japan. Likewise, Jollibee is open to plans to open a branch in Europe due to popular demand.
Overseas, Jollibee opened 93 stores, led by Yonghe King in China (70) and Jollibee Vietnam (11). In 2013, Jollibee opened its first store in Virginia Beach, Virginia as well as in Houston, Texas. Both locations were chosen for their strong Filipino presence.
The restaurant plans to expand to Toronto in Canada, Malaysia and Indonesia. It also plans to expand throughout the Southern United States such as Atlanta, Charlotte, and Dallas, and Midwestern United States starting with Chicago. Currently, aside from its flagship brand Jollibee, the group's other brands and acquisitions are Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, Yonghe King (China) and Hong Zhuang Yuan (China), as well as a majority stake in the firm that controls the Burger King franchise in the Philippines.
In October 2015, Jollibee announced that it has acquired a 40-percent stake in Smashburger in a deal that values the American fast-casual burger chain at $335 million.
Logistics Administrative Assistant
Logistics Administrative Assistant (City of Industry, CA 91748)
Work Schedule ~ 8:30AM - 5:30PM (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for a detail oriented and hands on Logistics Administrative Assistant with the ‘can do’ attitude to provide full admin support to our Logistics/Shipping Manager. We got a great job with growth potential lining up for you if you are a team player with working knowledge using formulas in Microsoft Excel. This is a full time long term position with excellent benefits even tuition reimbursements! Apply today to find out why we are such a great place to work.
Position Responsibilities ~
Provide professional administrative support to logistics/shipping manager.
Generate, update, revise and complete reports in MS Excel on variety of projects.
Respond to queries and run additional reports as needed.
Prepare meeting agenda, reports, presentations and other correspondence
Email correspondence with internal and external clients
Serve as intermediary between supervisors and others
Communicate and follow-through with outside agencies, vendors and customers.
Maintain and update department documentation, processes and procedures.
Assist with inventory control and updates.
Follow up on daily correspondences until matter resolved.
Assist management staff with miscellaneous project tasks
Additional duties as assigned by department manager
Job Requirements ~
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel formulas a must.
Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
Able to work in a fast-paced office environment, handling various requests and concurrent tasks.
Must have the ability to demonstrate follow-through on all assignments.
Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of management.
Excellent attitude and willingness to do even the smallest of tasks.
Ability to display discretion with confidential information is a must.
Maintains good attendance and punctuality.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, life and AD&D.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off (including vacation and sick leave)
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Performance Evaluation
- Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
Class A Truck Driver (Heavy Haul Exp)
Cornerstone Transportation is currently assisiting a local client with their immediate need for a Class A driver willing to receive his passenger endorsement. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing bus manufacturing firm. They are looking for a driver with a heavy hauling background and capable of driving a bus. One would be responsible for ensuring the bus and/or equipment shows up to demos on time, cleaned and ready for the customer. This would also require driving the bus around for the customer on selected routes to show the benefits of the product.
Driver would be out 2-4 weeks at a time driving a low-boy trailer hauling the bus. When arriving at site, you would be driving the bus and demonstrating to local officials and potential clients.
-Class A CDL with Passenger endorsement (Required)
-Clean driving record (less than 3 points in the last 3 years/no DUI/Wreckless driving in last 10)
-10+ years of Land-all,RGN Trailer, Flatbed, Heavy Hauling Experience is a must
-Basic knowledge and understanding of pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, and air-ride systems
-Basic knowlesge and understanding of generators
-Ability to stay over-the-road for 2-4 weeks at a time (Travel to Canada required as US travel)
-Troubleshooting knowledge of mechanical and electric systems a plus
-Hazmat >1000 lbs. certified is a plus
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Join us at:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
PRL Aluminum, Inc. is looking to hire a warehouse assistant in efforts to help our shop run efficiently. The job consists of light data entry, counting stock inventory, and other small secretarial tasks. We are an equal opportunity employer and the position is open for both females and males. Experience is preferred but not required. Please bring a copy of your current resume. Thank you
PRL Aluminum, Inc.
14760 Don Julian Rd.
City of Industry, CA 91746
Compensation- to be discussed upon interview
Lend support and assistance in all areas of the Machine Shop on our second shift.
May set up and operate various machines such as Engine Lathes, Drill Presses, or Cim-X Mill.