Hacienda Heights Job Description Sample
Shipping And Receiving Clerk
Our Client is a large Flavorings company located in the City of Industry, CA. They are looking for a Shipping and Receiving Manager to oversee shipping efforts in their manufacturing facility. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all outbound orders are pulled, checked and loaded according to customer requirements. Position also ensures that delivers are checked, documented and received in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks all outbound orders to ensure the accuracy of shipments matches customers’ requirements.
- Completes required documentation and paperwork for domestic and international goods.
- Arranges shipments with domestic and international freight forwarders and carriers.
- Loads outside carriers safely and efficiently.
- Receives and unloads inbound shipments.
- Confirms the packing slip, BOL, and COAs match purchase orders on inbound shipments
- Verifies physical counts against purchase orders quantities.
- Reports all discrepancies to the warehouse and purchasing managers.
- Completes receiving log documentation and enters product information in EPR to create lot codes.
- Works with outside drivers to complete delivery documentation paperwork.
- Communicates lost or damaged materials to Purchasing, Quality Control, and department manager and notes this on delivery receipt.
- Stocks all inbound shipments following QC release on a daily basis.
- Participates in the consolidation and sanitation of the warehouse.
- Performs cycle counts on as needed.
- High School Diploma desired.
- Basic Math skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and ERP data input.
- Knowledge of general warehousing and physical distribution
- Must pass and obtain Certificate of Completion Initial 49CFR/IATA/IMDG Dangerous Good Training
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Sanitation rules
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and other personnel
First Year Tax Professional
Pet Stylist- Part-Time (Dog Groomer)
Surgery Scheduler (Php), General Surgery Dept, Wells Mob: Part-Time, 11Am-5Pm (8112-977)
Universal Banker 3 Nmls (30Hrs)-Whittier Main-Whittier, CA
Associate Team Leader
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!