Hacienda Heights Job Description Sample
Class A CDL
We are hiring CDL Class A drivers for a variety of local opportunities. We have full and part time jobs, dedicated customers and provide you with the work/home balance you are looking for; you are home every night.
CDL Class A driving jobs
Full-time and part-time work available
Home every night
We work with you to find the driving job that is the right fit for you.
- Local, regional and dedicated driving jobs We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Experience
- Minimum one year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience + 22 years of age or older
Valid CDL Class License and Medical Card
Willing to load and unload
Ability to pass drug screen
No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 7 years old Class A CDL's additional information in Hacienda Heights, California: Hacienda Heights is an unincorporated community in Los Angeles County that gained its current name in 1962 due to the community being centered around Hacienda Boulevard. A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. TrueBlue, Inc., and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practice laws.
Senior Hvac Estimator - Hvac, Multi - Family Housing, Mixed Use
Senior HVAC Estimator
Family Housing, Mixed Use Senior HVAC Estimator
Family Housing, Mixed Use
Family Housing, Mixed Use, Apartment Buildings, Podium Style If you are a Senior HVAC Estimator with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Located in Santa Fe Springs, we are the leading Commercial/ Industrial Heating and Air Conditioning firm. since 1993. Our values and mission for our clients has been to give to be the provider of HVAC services. Due to our growth and expansions we are looking to add a Senior HVAC Estimator to our TEAM!
What You Will Be Doing As the Senior Estimator you will be interfacing with architects , owner representatives, sub contractors and suppliers performing detailed quantity take=-offs for working bids.
Forecast budget cost
Acquire proposals from vendors/ subcontractors to fulfill bidding requirements.
Use Quick- Pen for material take offs
Coordinate with Project Manger on up coming bids.
Assist with pre - construction duties, including some buyouts.
What You Need for this Position At least 3-6 Years of experience and knowledge of: - Commercial/ Industrial HVAC -Take offs -bidding
Experience using Quick-pen
Bachelors Degree in related field What's In It for You Along with a competitive salary ( $80 - 120k DOE) we offer: -benefits
401k PTO/ Vacation So, if you are a Senior HVAC Estimator with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior HVAC Estimator
Family Housing, Mixed Use* CA-Hacienda HeightsWA1-1382832
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Experience in the beverage industry a plus
- Flexible to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing maintenance field using high-speed manufacturing
- Experience with electric and electronic systems typically used in a manufacturing environment business.
- Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively
- Some experience with AB (Allen Bradley electrical equipment), PLCs, panel drives, and controls in a manufacturing environment is helpful. Strong mechanical skills with Machinist /part fabrication exp. is a must.
- Knowledge of machine shop, welding, fabrication, hydraulics, pneumatics & trouble-shooting
- Report maintenance problems to supervisors verbally. Work with team members and operators to ensure the daily production schedule is met. Solid problem solving and decision making skills.
- This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications.
Ocean Import Specialist
An NVOCC founded in 2014, our company is the subsidiary of a Shanghai-based international logistics/freight forwarding company. Our main business is the freight forwarding services for the import and export (mainly import) business between the U.S. and China, with annual shipment volume close to 10,000 TEUs.
Working Place: 17870 Castleton St, City of Industry, CA 91748
Working Time: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Mon - Fri
Positions Opened: Ocean Import Operation: 2
Ocean freight operation: shipment processing from A-Z,including but not limited to: cargo release, communication with customs brokers, and truck delivery arrangement.
- College associate degree or above;
- English and Mandarin fluency;
- At least 2 year experience in local US international freight forwarding companies, and familiar with CY/DOOR operation procedures.
- Lucid in thinking, patient in communicating customers, and affinity with people.
- Eligible working status in the U.S. (Sorry no H1B sponsoring provided).
Additional Qualifications (Preferred if any):
- Proficiency in iFMS-Suntek (A Freight Stream).
- Working experience with freight forwarding companies in China.
AP - Accounts Payable Clerk - High Volume
We are a busy manufacturer headquarters in City of Industry, CA seeking a qualified Accounts Payable Clerk to join our accounting team. This position will be responsible for timely processing of invoices, payments, account reconciliations, communication with vendors and maintenance of accounts payable system. The successful candidate will be results driven and highly analytical/detailed with strong accounts payable and general accounting understanding. Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, code and enter into system
• Process invoices for expenses and inventory received, high volume environment
• Process payments -- check, credit card, wire - Match invoices to payments, obtain signature and distribute payments to vendors
• Respond to vendor inquiries in a professional and timely manner
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• 1099 maintenance, solid understanding of sales tax
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Perform other task and projects as assigned
• Experience with applicable accounts payable systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
• Experience analyzing and reconciling vendor accounts
• 2- 3 years experience working within a fast paced, high volume environment preferred
• Proven ability to multi task and produce quality work with a high volume of output. Must be able to switch tasks in midstream and stay organized
• Strong knowledge of accounts payable
• Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
• Learns quickly and is willing to advance their current knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products with advanced knowledge of Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy, and timeliness
• Strong problem solving skills, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis
• Strong written, verbal communication and collaborative skills.
• Organizational, multi-tasking and planning skills
• Accurate data entry skills (10 key by touch and minimum typing of 45 wpm)
PLEASE SEND RESUME WITH SALARY HISTORY/REQUIREMENTS. We offer medical benefits, vacation time, holiday pay, casual dress code and room for growth.
WHO YOU ARE
• Passionate, highly motivated and driven to succeed in all you do. You are an analytical thinker who is detailed, resourceful, forward thinking and committed.
• Someone who wants to join a company that has been in business for more than 30 years and has great growth potential.
Credit And Collections Assistant
Credit and Collections Assistant
- Research billing discrepancies with accounts
- Communicate with individual customers independently via phone or email with tact and discretion
- Work collectively with other departments to resolve any customer issues
- Related duties may be assigned to meet organization’s needs
· Detail oriented and the ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
· Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills
· Computer skills are essential (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Basic Excel skill is required.
· Great team player always has the willingness to help
· Must possess a CAN DO attitude
Experience preferred but not required
Please submit resume with expected pay rate
550 S. 7th Ave
City of Industry, CA 91746
We provide exceptional value through product selection and outstanding service to restaurants, fast food, caterers, bakeries, schools, hotels, grocers, and wholesalers.
Marketing Sales Representatives
· Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
· Develop sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
· Maintain and build productive long-lasting relationships with clients
· Meet personal and team sales targets
· Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
An ideal candidate for above should be:
· Able to work with management and peers to successfully resolve problems.
· Attention to detail.
· Excellent organizational techniques and a high level of comfort with managing multiple projects concurrently.
· Ability to work cross-functionally between departments.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with proven productive working -relationship with customer, management and peers
· Self-motivated, able to work with minimal directions.
· Adaptable and able to work within a fast-paced, action-oriented environment.
· 1+ years of sales experience - pets' product related sales experience is a plus.
PetPals Group, Inc. is a California-based global provider of pet products. Through strategic supply chain partnerships, we are supported by a strong foundation based on more than 20 years of international production and manufacturing experience of pet products.
We understand the love that every pet owner has for their pets, so all of PetPals' products are made with the pet parent in mind. At PetPals, we are proud to offer a variety of products, influenced by classic, fashion-forward, or eco-friendly design. It is our goal to provide diverse product lines to meet the dynamic, ever-changing needs of our customers around the world.
Manufacturing/General Labor Baron HR – Industry, CA
Leading Manufacturer of Sealants is looking for dedicated workers to hire after 3 months probation period
. Company manufactures glue products for various aircraft parts If accepted you will accumulate 40 hours per week every week. This is not a short term or various days assignment so you will be guaranteed a full weeks work every week. Company is looking to convert temporary associates to company associates but this will depend on you.
Can you show up for work everyday and be on time while following directions? If so then this is the job for you!! This job is in the City of Industry but you will need to apply one time at our La Mirada branch. Once working at client site we deliver your weekly pay check to the job site and also have direct deposit available
Job duties are as follows: Breaking down glue substance and feeding it into machinery in a manufacturing warehouse environment.
Please call our office for details 714-690-0009
Baron HR 16840 Valley View La Mirada 90638
Salary: $9.00 /hour
Sugarmade Inc. is seeking a go-getter to work directly with the VP and CEO. The ideal candidate will assist management with emails, phone calls and their schedules. Time management skills are highly regarded in this position, as well as a strong attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about how companies grow, raise capital and maintain quarterly and monthly reporting for trading on open stock markets.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience
- $35,000-$40,000/yr DOE
This is a full time position, Mon-Fri
Delivery Drivers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!