Hacienda Heights Job Description Sample
Broker OR Loan Officer - BE A "Hybrid" Agent, IT Changes THE Game!!
We are seeking MLO'SAND"HYBRID" AGENTS (MLO/REALTOR), who would like the ability to diversify their business!
Why keep hurting yourself on the conventional wisdom of partnering with other Realtors when you could execute both the lending and real estate roles yourself if you choose to do so!
Here at ACC- Lionsgate Real Estate Group we have thrived for almost 25 years as a regional mortgage bank that is rooted in relational real estate purchase business. Our core belief is that mortgage and real estate, are better together. When they are executed under one roof, it is more convenient for the consumer, allows for more options, and creates better economic flexibility. We have launched Lionsgate Real Estate as our internal real estate division to deliver more value to consumers and to the agent community. Putting real estate and retail mortgage banking together is a intuitive approach which creates professional synergies and economic benefits that traditional brokering models cannot replicate.
We are all about creating opportunity, building relationships, support and really loving what we do!
How you benefit when working with us:
· Owned and operated DBO Mortgage Bank/Brokerage with Internal Real Estate Division
· Extensive Lending Products
· Competitive Compensation Plan
· Profit Sharing Opportunity
· Referral Partnership Opportunities
· In-House Marketing Dept.
· Exclusive In-House Generated Real Estate
· Cutting Edge Technology & Tools
· Full Support Operations
· And More...
CA NMLS or CA DBO
ACC-Lionsgate, Where Lending and Real Estate Are Better Together
Contact Us Today
Putting real estate and retail mortgage banking together creates professional synergies and economic benefits that traditional brokering models cannot replicate.
Our goal is to provide superior customer service & quality products so the client has a positive experience.
Billingual Customer Service Representative
- Answer phone calls from customers with professional attitude and in line with SF call quality and productivity requirements
- Provide services to internal and external customers which meet SF KPI's in quality and productivity
- Resolve all customer phone enquiries at first instance
- Coordinate and resolve customer inquiries
- Handle customer requests or problem shipments through tracing system effectively
- Escalate attention-needed issues to Manager appropriately and timely
- Process order placement through various company systems
- Maximize revenue generation opportunity including but not limited to, converting inquiry into order booking and proactively recover customers' cancelled shipment
- Escalate attention-needed issues to Sr. CSR, Spvr or Mgr appropriately and timely.
- Manage and maintain data integrity in various SF systems
- Create and maintain customer services related information promptly and correctly
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Min 2 years’ experience in Customer Service/Call Center environment, and have worked in the logistics/express delivery industry
- Bilingual in English/ Spanish or English/ Mandarin.
- Have excellent phone etiquette; Able to handle phone situations in a calm, objective manner.
- Have good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Organized and detail oriented, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Have a positive, professional attitude with a "can-do" spirit.
- Typing 50 wpm
Proficient in MS Office environment (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint); Typing 50wpm
About the Job:
An established producer of customized meat products, located in the City of Industry CA, is searching for a full-time Electro-Mechanic Technician to join our team and take responsibility for diagnosing equipment malfunctions, perform complicated repairs, and install advanced production/manufacturing equipment. The Electro-Mechanic Technician inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per manufacturer's specifications. This position may mentor and provide support to less experienced mechanics.
· Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive/ predictive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines;
· Follows diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshoots malfunctions.
· Removes defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examines form and texture of parts.
· Perform preventative maintenance on more advanced/sophisticated production equipment
· Perform repairs on more advanced production equipment as needed
· Perform breakdown analysis
· Oversee or perform general housekeeping
· Upgrades production lines with new/upgraded equipment/technology; and change line for package changeovers
· Direct activities of outside contractors working on assigned line
· Enforce GMP, safety, and audit standards
· Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completed
· Regularly checks stock to determine inventory level and maintains equipment, parts, and supplies at adequate inventory levels
· Anticipates needed equipment, parts, and supplies; places and expedites orders; verifies receipts.
· Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
· Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Experience with Anco Slicer, Grasseli Slicer, Multivac Packaging Machine, and Koch Cross web labeler, Vmag / Risco Stuffers.
· Advanced computer skills using MP2 or other maintenance planning software
· Abilities in wiring 24V and 480V motors; program settings on the VFD’s for these motors and knowledge of in-house equipment and machinery
· Proficient with electrical and mechanical system troubleshooting; with a strong understanding of AC and DC voltages and mechanical power transmission systems
· Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines on short notice
· Effective written/oral communication inter-personal and skills with critical thinking and problem solving abilities
· Ability to troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns (pinpointing and fixing breakdowns).
· Proficiency in reading blue prints and electrical schematics; and the ability to read mechanical drawings (e.g., hydraulics, pneumatics).and sit.
· Three or more years (3 or more) experience in Maintenance/Facilities; with formal training and/or certificates in at least two (2) of the four (4) Knowledge of the National Electrical Code
· Experience with basic electrical systems (e.g., starters, fuses, contacts, relays; and with electrical systems relating to installation, frequency drive, and troubleshooting
· Experience with product manuals: e.g., reading and applying knowledge to make repairs
· Experience with schematics: e.g., electrical blueprints with switches, starters, maps, relays
· Experience with troubleshooting to include diagnostics and problem solving, etc.
- Experience in electrical/electronics, PLC’s (programmable logic controls), A/C and D/C motors, drives and controls
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Production Packaging Forklift
NOW HIRING!!!NOW HIRING!!!
Production/Warehouse Work in City if Industry! Apply Now!!! Work ASAP!!! Packaging, Product Handling, Labeling, and Sweeping/Cleaning up your workspace.
3 Shifts:1st Shift:
3rd Shift: 1:00pm-9:30pm
Work 8hours a day. 40hours/week No OT and Weekends Off!
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED IN OUR JOBS PLEASE CALL US @ (626)806-6066 or (626)736-8887 ask for Stephanie or Glenn!
Real Ventures. was founded in 2009 by a management team with over 35 years experience in light industrial staffing, industrial Please automation and time & attendance solutions specific to the staffing industry. We also partner with best in class providers of supply chain software solutions. With expertise & experience in all the above areas, we can offer a unique perspective and solution to your companies staffing needs.
Class A Driver
CLASS A TRUCK DRIVER
LONG HAUL AND SHORT HAUL (Special extra rates for this trips)
*CITY OF INDUSTRY*
FULL TIME; LOCAL
Mercado Latino Inc. is a manufacturer, importer and full service distributor of a complete line of authentic quality Latin products including food and specialty non-foods. Mercado Latino Inc. carries an extensive line of the finest products and offers national distribution to retail and food service industry since1963. Be part of the excitement and growth of dynamic company.
Mercado Latino Inc. is now hiring immediately experienced Class A truck drivers. Must have a valid class A driver license, clean driving record and must pass the driving test. For more information please call (626)333-6862 Ex: 10
-Current California Drivers License
-Clean DMV Record
-Class A Driver
-Be able to lift 50 pounds or more
-Must Drive a Company Truck
$17 Per Hour
245 Baldwin Park Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91746
Please E-mail RESUME to email@example.com
Controller - Accounting
Controller - Accounting
Hacienda Heights, CA
Publicly-traded, California-based Company located near the Hacienda Heights area is seeking a Controller to join their accounting team. Our company manufactures and promotes environmentally friendly paper for home and office settings. Ideal candidates will hold a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Accountant role or worked closely with the senior accountant.
$75,000 - $100,000 annually
Responsibilities and duties:
- Manage both accounts payable and receivable process
- Prepare and provide financial statements, analysis and reports
- Reconciliation of monthly bank statements and credit card statements
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and income statement accounts
- Process payroll for employees
- Perform month-end close process and generate financial statements monthly as required
- Assist the Controller with the preparation of compliance filings
- Other duties may apply
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Senior Accountant role or similar role
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
Purchasing Assistant (Mfg)
Preparing or editing purchase orders for the Production Department.
Checking if there is enough stock in the inventory to meet requirements.
In depth knowledge of accounting and mathematics.
Ability to work with computers and software such as Microsoft Excel, as well as data processing skills, are valued.
Good communication skills to deal with people internal to the company, as well as with suppliers, shipping agents, and courier companies.
Responsibility is to lead and coordinate manufacturing processes such as table saw wood cutting, edge banding, CNC milling, and other wood working, material handling, and packaging functions. Will organize, direct, and lead the efforts of non-exempt, hourly employees within their span of control to maximize the contributions of each employee through the appropriate allocation of manpower, training, safety, quality, motivation, and workstation oversight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-4 years leadership
- 3-5 years experience in wood working environment.
- Experience in scheduling and leading others.
- Good verbal skills
- Bilingual preferred (English-Spanish)
Hot topic looking for Material Handles fast paced, heavy lifting , current warehouse experience
1st shift 4am
2nd shift 1Pm
must be open to weekends and overtime
must pass drug test and background checks
4424 Santa Anita Ave # 101
El Monte Ca 91731
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!