Hackensack Job Description Sample
Home Health Aide / CNA (8,10,12 Hr Cases) (Live In)
Caring PeopleHome Health Care is looking for Certified Home Health Aide- HHA's and CNA in New Jersey for immediate shifts. CP caregivers are known to be the very best in the business. We keep you working with little downtime in between clients and get you working very fast after orientation.
Drivers with a car that work on cases in Bergen County will get paid $14 per hour. We also take non drivers that make a little less per hour.
YOU MUST HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY:
Current NJ HHA License. Current Physical with proof of PPD or a chest x-ray / MMR At least 1 valid photo ID / Proof of residency / Passport / Social Sec Card / Permanent residence, Previous or current work references is preferred...... but we do take on brand new aides with other work references
Call Donald (DJ) at 732-597-1352
Come on in and apply at the address below any day this wk Monday to Friday between 930 - 3pm. Please dress professionally (scrubs is also accepted)
Address to apply:
Caring People Home Healthcare
1169 Main Ave
Clifton, NJ 07011
Come Join a team who is dedicated to caring for its patients and its staff!!You can also fax your resume or your contact info to 347-562-2357.
"Caring People will provide equal employment opportunity to all without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, race, creed, religious affiliation, national origin or disability."
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Home care, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, Certified nursing assistant, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing
Inbound Sales Representative - Roseland
Hiring inside sales associates and sales reps as DISH entertainment consultants. A sales representative demonstrates a deep understanding of DISH's services and technology, evaluates customer needs and recommends the appropiate systems and programming packages. As an inside sales associate, it will be your job to maximize inbound calls and sell television entertainment services including HD, sports, and movie products offered by DISH.
Class A CDL Local Company Driver - Sign On Bonus Available!
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure?
Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
Marten transport will reimburse Northeast drivers $100 per month to help with parking costs. We know home-time parking is a challenge and we want to help!
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT MA
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Physician - Pediatrician Opportunity In New Jersey
A New Jersey-based medical facility is currently seeking a Pediatrician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Locums physicians will usually work 8 hours, If they work until 9 p.m., they will not work at 9 a.m. next morning, they will come in later. The coverage is needed in February through May of 2018. The covering physician will see 20 to 30 patients per 8-hour shift.
The staff at this facility will administer shots if needed. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for details.Primary care pediatrics12 weeks of coverage
Sick and well visits
Boarded and non-boarded welcomedEMR: EMDsPaid malpractice insurance
Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
Competitive compensation24-hour access to your Employer consultant
Charter member of NALTO
Purchasing And Procurement
Purchasing, Procurement and Sourcing Professional
Job Title: Purchasing and Procurement Specialist / Agent
Reports To: Management
Employment Status: Full-time, 40 Hours / Week - Daytime
SALARY: competitive salary commensurate with experience + medical
LOCATION: Hackensack, Bergen County, NJ
Lola Products, a leading manufacturer of cleaning tools to Fortune 500 retailers nationwide, is seeking a Purchasing and Procurement Professional to actively engage in and manage all levels of Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Inventory / Quality Control Operations and Procurement. Person must be experienced with creating and maintaining inventory analysis and replenishment systems / procedures, as well as importing processes and warehouse management systems / procedures, as well as all associated activities.
The candidate must excel at creating and using software, systems and Standard Operating Procedures in creating efficiencies that decrease stock levels and increase fulfillment percentages up to 100% complete. Candidate must also be able to create, monitor and comply with quality control and assurance procedures for the company and its high level retail and commercial clients.
Person must be able to oversee and maintain accurate inventory levels through periodic inventory spot checks, cycle counts and annual physical inventories. Person must also be up to date on technology to improve all processes and procedures.
Person must also have in depth knowledge of materials, consumer packaging and packing.
· Analyzing and Maintaining Sufficient Inventory Levels
· Forecasting Future Demand using any and all available supplied and historical data
· Controls on Identifying and Minimizing and Closing Out Obsolete and Expiring Inventory
· Coordinates production with third party manufacturer by maintaining adequate raw materials, initiating work orders and monitoring the transfer of finished goods.
· Optimizing logistics costs & discount programs with carriers / logistics service providers.
· Ensuring quick turnaround with information required by internal/external stakeholders pertaining to costing/pricing/freight quotes/inventory etc.
· Implement a cost savings approach across all activities.
· Maintain Item Specifications and Costing Models in ERP Software and Excel
· Actively Create and Manage, Category Reviews, RFI’s, RFP’s, and RFQ’s and Tenders
· Cross trained to assist with various departmental functions including Customer Service.
· Main point of contact between company and vendor partners
· QA Communication between company, internal warehouse operations, 3rd party logistics facilities and 3rd party sub-contracted factories
· In depth product knowledge, working to maintain and improve upon minimum standard levels
· Recommendations to Management for new product and supply opportunities
· Researching new suppliers and reviewing product / product lines to maintain supply chain and market advantages
· Schedule and track shipments, monitor customs activity and ensure seamless supply chain movement
· Daily communication with suppliers, working at night at times to communicate real time with overseas suppliers
· Post Receipt of Goods, Estimate Landed Cost, Settle Invoice Discrepancies, Post for Payment
· Place Misc. Supply Purchase Orders and Post Account Payable Invoices
Minimum of 3 years purchasing/buying experience (China market a plus)
Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese a plus
Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Experience with SAGE 100 / MAS 90/200 - ERP / MRP systems a plus
Global Sourcing and Procurement
Compilation of Projections and Forecasting Reports
Planning, Stock Allocation and Inventory Control
Management of Supplier Relationships
Negotiations with an Emphasis on Contracts, Pricing and Cost Savings
New Product Development
Supply Chain Management
Quality Assurance, Lean Processes and Continuous Improvement
Strong organizational skills are needed and the ability to prioritize and complete your workload. Position also requires a tolerance and flexibility to changing priorities, sound judgment, initiative, problem solving abilities and the fortitude to effectively manage multiple tasks, projects and people.
Position also requires that you cross train in administrative jobs as well as handle various general office administrative tasks. Person must be able to work with a sense of urgency, dedication and be able to function effectively under pressure to meet deadlines and exceed customer and consumer expectations.
Full Time – Monday to Friday plus light to moderate travel required. Late night communication with overseas required.
Salary commensurate with experience plus medical and paid time off
Keywords: buying, purchasing, inventory, quality control, quality assurance, buyer, purchaser, procuremen
Real Estate Office Manager
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization. We are primarily a boutique real estate investment/development firm, with other companies and businesses as well. You will be responsible for basic bookkeeping and organization as well proving your entrepreneurial spirit and showing initiative in helping to grow our other businesses. Position is part-time possibly leading to full time.
- Manage records and information in Quickbooks and Buildium
- Deal with tenant issues and complaints
- Provide administrative assistance to owner
- Schedule repairs and interact with contractors
- Assist with real estate development projects
- Previous experience in real estate management/development or other related fields
- Personable, upbeat, can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Prior experience with Quickbooks a must
- Office, internet, communication skills a must
Paid Internship For Recent Or Soon To Be Graduates! **Full Training**
At Cornerstone Management Concepts we believe in having a fun, but competitive environment. This drives our team to work together to achieve our clients' needs, but at the same time motivates us to get better each day. We are looking for an individual that can succeed in this type of environment and always has an open mind to learn new skills everyday.
We are looking to develop future leaders and teach them skills in the sales and marketing field that will help them hit their personal goals. We know as a team if we help an individual hit their personal goals, then as a team we will continue to grow and continue to expand our clients' name. Leadership skills we are looking to grow in an individual includes: training, time management, public speaking, and communication.
In the internship program we look to develop these skills to help build their resume for future ventures!
Responsibilities of an intern:
* Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of business customers.
* Assisting account managers and account executives.
* Learning leadership skills relating to running a business.
* All business & communication aspects in-between our clients and their target markets
Experience is not necessary but any background in the following is a huge plus:
- Customer Service- Retail- Sales- Hospitality- Marketing- Advertising- Public Relations Management- Shift Lead or Team Lead
•Must have outstanding communication skills
•Must have a great student mentality
•Desire to develop oneself
We're proud of the brilliant minds behind our campaigns. CornerStone Management Concepts thrives on integrity and creative thinking. As such, we reward our team members for their efforts and belief in these principals.
Entry Level - Medical Device Technology Consultant
Arthrex Distributed By Sea Pearl, Inc.
Entry Level - Medical Device Surgical Technology Consultant
2 Territory Opportunities: Northern NJ
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE RELATIVELY CLOSE TO THE AREA WITH THE OPEN POSITION(S): Northern NJ or Northwest NJ
A top orthopedic medical device organization is seeking a self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented sales professional in the Northern NJ area (Important: you must currently live in one of these regions). We are seeking experienced or entry-level candidates. Candidates must be ambitious, competitive and seeking to break into the exciting field of orthopedic/biologics medical device sales. The new hire will be trained in operating room protocol and the clinical applications of medical instrumentation, devices, and surgical implants.
Sales professionals will be expected to provide surgical support and generate sales for a company who maintains a large medical device portfolio. The job entails the ability to demonstrate and sell medical devices and implants to surgeons. The representative will be responsible for instructing and training the surgeons and nursing staff on the use of their products. Your clients will include orthopedic surgeons (foot and ankle, hand and wrist, sports, and general orthopedic specialties), and podiatrist.
Sales professionals will be focusing on distal extremities and sports medicine procedures. Candidates will also be selling and servicing biologic related products including bone graft substitutes, wound care products, platelet rich plasma, and human tissue.•
• Not mandatory but a degree in biology, exercise physiology, athletic training, physical therapy, sports psychology, and engineering is desirable.
• Prior sales experience is beneficial but not mandatory.
• Must own your own car and be willing to travel excessively throughout the region.
• Must have a desire to learn new material.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Excel and Word are required.
Collision Repair Technician
Automotive collision repair technician needed. Job details include:
- Disassembly and reassembly of vehicles
- Metal straightening and filling
- Panel replacements
Comfortable, well equipped , modern, air conditioned repair facility.
Excellent pay with health benefits, 401 K, and opportunity for advancement.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!