Hackettstown Job Description Sample
Landscape / Field Service Technician
- Under close supervision, responsible for performing a range of common manual labor duties including:
- Beneficial Services; Core Aeration, Seeding's, Lime Services, Application of Fertilizers and Lawn Care Products.
- Not limited to, lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading lawn care products from vehicles.
- Reads production schedule, customer order or work order to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed or serviced.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Operates and/or maintains equipment such as a lawn tractor, spreaders, aerators, and seeders.
- Interacts with the customer onsite as needed to receive further direction regarding the area to be serviced.
- May drive vehicle to production locations and assigned areas.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and up to 1-year related experience and/or training in horticulture and/or customer service or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clean Valid Driver’s License and/or certification as required by federal, state or local government
- Valid, permanent driver’s license from the state of residence and a clean driving record per company standards are required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be 21 years of age by date of hire.
- Career Advancement Available!
4 and 5 day work week schedules Monday thru Friday, Saturdays as needed.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License
TruGreen® is the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn services. Headquartered in Memphis, TN, we have more than 245 branches throughout the country. Although we are national in reach and reliability, we have a small company feel as our highly trained professionals live and work in the communities they serve. As with our customers, we are committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and 'a great place to work!' Cultivate confidence. At TruGreen, we do more than just care for lawns. We instill confidence in our customers. If you’re driven to achieve a higher level of success, you’ll find challenge and real rewards with us.
You're independent, driven by performance, and looking for more than a job. We are TruGreen, and as the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn services, we have bigger opportunities for people like you.
At TruGreen, we value our employees just as much as our customers. The result? Almost forty years of careers centered around the people who matter most.
Customer Service Representative
Astrodyne TDI is looking to hire a Customer Service Representatives who provides a high level of professional sales support and account management services to Astrodyne TDI customers, Regional Sales Managers, and Manufacturing Representatives. In addition, the Customer Service Representative will identify and evaluate fundamental issues with the customer and internal staff, providing direction for internal communications to internal staff from Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, and Finance, and maintain constant communication with the customer. The CSR will interpret and disseminate information, prepare reports and determine the appropriate mode of communication.
(include the following, other duties may be assigned.)
- Provide support to Customers, Manufacturing Reps and Regional Account Managers
- Primary contact for customers regarding purchase orders, forecasts, expedites, change order requests and may include service returns
- Monitor customer backlog to maintain optimum performance and efficiency for each shipment.
- Represent the customer and Regional Sales person internally to provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Process RMA transactions, credit and debit memos and cancellation requests as required.
- Maintain integrity of Master Data, including customer ship/bill information, Inco terms, customer contact information, etc.
- Generate Standard Product quotes from Marketing supplied price lists
- Process purchase orders received from all channels including web ecatalog, email, fax, etc., and ensure order review and transfer to Operations for execution occurs.
- May include processing Military Service Returns and New Production Orders that require access to the WAWF and Exostar systems
- May include accessing select customer’s portal for invoicing, ECR/ECNs, or to retrieve any information or notifications related to Astrodyne TDI products and business
- May include participating in customer visits or audits
Education & Experience:
A minimum of a 4 year Bachelor’s Degree is required; a BA in Business Administration is preferred with 0 – 3 Years of experience. This candidate must have proficient analytical and problem-solving skills in order to evaluate and assess complex scenarios regarding revenue forecasting, purchase order details and return processing. This individual must be fluent in writing, speaking, an understanding English. There are no direct reports, but requires the ability to influence and drive other organizations to delight the customer.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word.
- Database, Enterprise Resource Planning Systems(ERP), and Customer Service Relationship Management (CRM) tool knowledge is a plus.
The Company’s products include power supplies and EMI filters which are utilized in a wide variety of markets including industrial, medical products, semiconductors, consumer appliances, military and aerospace applications. Astrodyne TDI has corporate headquarters in Nashua, NH, with domestic operational headquarters for design and manufacturing in Hackettstown, NJ. In addition to the advanced design and manufacturing center in NJ, we also maintain two wholly-owned facilities in China – one in Shenzhen dedicated to design and production of power supplies, and one in Kunshan devoted to EMI filter design and production.
Our power supply products, built for demanding environments/situations, are found in semiconductor manufacturing equipment, life-saving heart assist devices, medical carts, surgical tools, ion and proton beam steering, oil and gas exploration, in-flight entertainment systems, missile and radar systems, satellite communications systems, electrical vehicles, irrigation systems and test and measurement devices.
Our EMI filter solutions are found in a variety of consumer, industrial and military applications such as exercise/fitness equipment, consumer appliances, test and measurement equipment, telecommunications systems, elevators, renewable energy inverters and various military/aerospace designs. All design and manufacturing locations are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified to ensure the highest quality and consistency of products.
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Class A CDL OTR Refrigerated Driver
CDL-A Over the Road (OTR) Truck Driving Job
Get started today with a $5,000 sign on bonus!
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driving, company driving, company owner, otr company, otr driver, otr driving, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
Interest rate on Lease Purchase is 5.5%, and is deducted weekly in the truck lease payment
Truck payments range from $525-600/week and newer models in the range of $800-850/week
All charges deduct through weekly deductions from settlement
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Leading Organization in Warehousing, Transportation, & Packaging Services
Located in Southern NJ
- Plan, organize and conduct activities in the warehouse for the purpose of ensuring availability and efficient distribution of supplies and materials.
- Maintain personnel structure and staffing levels.
- Plan, coordinate, train, motivate, monitor, and evaluate performance of warehouse associates.
- Supervise personnel as assigned for the purpose of maximizing the efficiency of the workforce and meeting shift requirements.
- Develop team leaders to effectively oversee the daily routines of their assigned team members.
- Ensure staff ability to safely and efficiently operate equipment.
- Maintain the warehouse for the purpose of maintaining an organized layout and safe work environment.
- Inspect, monitor, and maintain equipment and machinery levels in terms of performance, safety, reliability, and/or cost.
- Provide appropriate equipment and racking to ensure the safe transport and storage of all materials.
- Identify equipment and machinery for the purpose of ensuring capital asset control and maintenance.
- Conduct inventory check and cycle count for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Oversee the rotation of inventory within the warehouse.
- Oversee the movement of material from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Monitor the loading and unloading of all materials; ensures materials are staged for counting and inspection; ensures receiving reports accurately report material received.
- Ensure materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures.
- Receive stock and non-stock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of order are correct.
- Stock equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining required inventory levels.
- Process, monitor, and maintain various paperwork, records, schedules, files, agendas etc. for the purpose of documenting, timely data entry, and reporting reliable information to the appropriate parties..
- Resolve discrepancies with regarding documentation to include but not limited to invoices, packing slips, and/or shipping/receiving reports.
- Consistent work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor within one or more of the following fields: Aviation, Aerospace, Architecture, Automotive, Chemicals, Construction, Defense and Space, Engineering, Food, Furniture, Industrial Automation, Logistics and Supply Chain, Mining and Metals, Oil and Energy, Packaging and Containers, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, and/or Warehousing.
- Working knowledge of business management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, coordination of people and resources, personnel recruitment, selection, training, and scheduling.
Veterinarian - Small Animal - Part Time
Hackettstown Animal Hospital is seeking a Part-Time Associate Veterinarian for our high volume, fast paced, multi-doctor practice in Hackettstown, New Jersey.
Our practice is a full service hospital providing wellness care, general surgery, and dental procedures for small animals, reptiles, and pocket pets. We have an in-house laboratory, digital radiographs, and a fully stocked pharmacy.
A successful candidate should possess a friendly, energetic demeanor and a positive attitude. Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail are required. We work closely with our community, rescue organizations, and our large network of referral hospitals. The candidate should always strive for improvement through continuing education to help provide the highest quality of care for our patients and their owners. Experience is preferred, although all candidates will be considered. The successful candidate should be an excellent diagnostician and surgeon and be proficient in pediatrics, geriatrics, dermatology, internal, and general medicine.
We have an experienced, talented staff that provides personalized compassionate care to our patients while delivering exceptional customer service to our clients. We believe that teamwork and communication among all team members is essential to getting the job done.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Hackettstown Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary hospital whose mission is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care. We provide friendly, informative, and supportive services for you and your pet. We also treat birds and exotics, ferrets, pocket pets and reptiles.
Hackettstown Animal Hospital offers a clean and comfortable boarding facility as well as medical, surgical, and dental veterinary care. With an in-house pharmacy and access to specialists, our facility offers a one stop shop for your pet's health and medical care.
Your Pets . . . Our Family!
This is a full time position in Warren County, NJ. I will supply the full job description to all qualified candidates. Please attach current resume, and answer all screening questions. Thanks!
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing is preferred
- All Non-BSN candidates will be required to complete their BSN within 5 years of employment; they will also agree to a 2-year employment commitment to the VNA upon time of hire and after completion of their degree.
- Valid NJ Nursing License is required
- Valid NJ Drivers License and reliable car is required
- Home Health experience preferred but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
- Home Health: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- NJ Nursing License
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!