Hackettstown Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Regional Conestoga Company Truck Driver
At Fraley & Schilling, Regional CDL-A Flatbed Conestoga, or “Flex Truck Driver”, can haul it all!
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed Conestoga truck driver jobs open now that offer outstanding guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. That’s how you know Fraley & Schilling is the place where every driver matters!
Our benefits package includes:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Earnings boost opportunity:
If you know other CDL-A truck drivers that might like to join us, get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get started in our Regional Conestoga division today: Fill out our short form now
Manufacturing Engineer responsibilities include:
- Evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling, fixtures, gaging, production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Develops new manufacturing methods using existing or new equipment to ensure repeatability and conformance to customer specifications.
- Develops processes for manufacturing products using Lean, Six Sigma, and/or Statistics based methods and principles for process excellence
- Monitors and audits the performance of processes and equipment and makes recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Confers with suppliers and internal resources to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase and installation of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Maintains control of manufacturing systems software, control logic program files, mechanical and electrical schematics, drawings and bills of materials and revision histories.
- Document processes and train operators and other personnel.
- Interact with product development teams to ensure manufacturability or minimize the risks associated with new products transferred to production.
- Evaluate equipment and processes for repeatability and make improvements as necessary.
- Investigates, recommends, and justifies new technologies, manufacturing methods and equipment to meet competitive business needs and improve efficiencies.
- Provide technical support to various departments in the company.
- Create and revise documents such as preventative maintenance, work instructions, and process control sheets.
- Analyze process outputs using statistical methods to ensure stability.
- Perform cost analysis, provide budgets, and justify capital expenditures on projects.
- Establish plant layout plans incorporating lean principles to optimize space requirements, workflow, and flexibility
- Perform job safety analysis to ensure compliance to OSHA, ergonomic and best practice protocols
- Performs other job related responsibilities as assigned
Successful manufacturing engineer candidates will have experience in the following:
- 3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing/process engineering role
- Electro/Mechanical manufacturing engineering background preferred
- Willingness to accept change, learn, and work with new technology in a team environment
- Technical project leader able to understand client’s needs and how these needs relate to the scope of the project and their effect on other systems.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with limited direction and a high level of responsibility to meet objectives
- Familiar with ISO 9001
Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline.
The Company’s products include power supplies and EMI filters which are utilized in a wide variety of markets including industrial, medical products, semiconductors, consumer appliances, military and aerospace applications. Astrodyne TDI has corporate headquarters in Nashua, NH, with domestic operational headquarters for design and manufacturing in Hackettstown, NJ. In addition to the advanced design and manufacturing center in NJ, we also maintain two wholly-owned facilities in China – one in Shenzhen dedicated to design and production of power supplies, and one in Kunshan devoted to EMI filter design and production.
Our power supply products, built for demanding environments/situations, are found in semiconductor manufacturing equipment, life-saving heart assist devices, medical carts, surgical tools, ion and proton beam steering, oil and gas exploration, in-flight entertainment systems, missile and radar systems, satellite communications systems, electrical vehicles, irrigation systems and test and measurement devices.
Our EMI filter solutions are found in a variety of consumer, industrial and military applications such as exercise/fitness equipment, consumer appliances, test and measurement equipment, telecommunications systems, elevators, renewable energy inverters and various military/aerospace designs. All design and manufacturing locations are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified to ensure the highest quality and consistency of products.
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Travel Rn-Dialysis Nurse - Outpatient Travel Dialysis Nurse
A chronic dialysis program in the beautiful state of New Jersey is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have a NJ License and at least one years of dialysis experience for this eight to twelve week assignment.
New Jersey is a small northeastern state with some 130 miles of Atlantic coastline. Many of its counties are considered part of the New York City metropolitan area. Jersey City, across the Hudson River from Lower Manhattan, is the site of Liberty State Park, where ferries embark for nearby Ellis Island, with its historic Immigration Museum, and the iconic Statue of Liberty.
Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Employer to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Employer consultant for more information on this and other opportunities.
Chronic / Outpatient Setting8 - 12 Week AssignmentNJ LicenseBLS CertificationWe offer travel allowances and paid housing.You are covered under our professional liability insurance. We offer major medical and dental insurance with additional optional coverage. We offer 401(k) retirement savings plans with a match! You will have 24-hour access to your recruiter.
Class A CDL Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Hackettstown,Nj)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, class a truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck
U.S. Security Associates is seeking part time security officers for a residential gated community.
Shifts available are:
Friday/Saturday/Sunday 3PM to 11PM
Friday/Saturday 11PM to 7AM
Security officers will be tasked with:
- Checking the visitor management system against the name of the guest at the gate
- Monitor CCTV
- Monitor local FIRE/EMS Scanner and log calls that are within the community
- Incident reports
- Daily Activity Log
- Access Control via intercom for back gate and face to face interaction at front gate
- Relay pertinent information to site supervisor and site operation manager
- Answering Phones
- Keeping visitor logs current
- Reporting resident complaints and logging them
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Part Time Medical Scribe
We are looking for an EMR expert to accompany our physician into the patient exam room to accurately document all aspects of the patient encounter. Strong knowledge of medical terminology, evaluation, and management coding and ICD10 is mandatory. The candidate must be flexible to work a varied schedule and have reliable transportation to commute to two different locations - Hackettstown and Newton.
A candidate’s qualifications will include:
- Undergraduate degree a plus but not mandatory
- Friendly and professional with excellent bedside manner
- Flexible to work including weekends
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience in any service industry a plus
- Flexible & adaptable nature to work in a continuously evolving environment
- Team player
Company CDL A / Truck Driver - Chemical - Regional - Easton, PA - Appl
Loads of Work:
Up to 78k per year
Haul Chemicals out of Philadelphia and New Jersey
Many freight lanes to Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Toronto and Montreal
Average Time Out 7-12 days
Flexible time at home (Average of 2-3 days based upon length of time out)
Average 2500 miles a week
48 cpm empty and loaded
Flat rates on short hauls
Weekly Direct Deposit
Generous Product Line Training Pay
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Trimac Safety Commitment:
We make Safety a part of every decision
We make Safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience, or
Military Driving Experience
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let s continue serving together.
Please visit our Military Transport Path page.
Good Driving Record
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Walk- ins Welcome and encouraged:
Apply in person Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm or call to schedule an appointment.
The branch can be located at: 3500 New Falls Road Bristol, PA 19007
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driver, company driver needed, company driving needed, company otr, dedicated truck driving, otr company, otr driver, tanker, tanker truck driver
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Hackettstown,Nj
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!